All Comments on 'Servant Day Pt. 04'

by BonnieCampbell

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 2 years ago

I saw the first page then four blanks?

KevstaKevstaover 2 years ago

Logged back in - all good.

Love this story, really good scenarios and building on with each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Must admit to liking this series it sounds like a good way to liven up the sex life between a couple. Some of the stuff those isn’t cool.

Emma doesn’t want Jack to ask any questions because she doesn’t want to lie to him. Lie to him

About cheating with Dan, yes giving another man a hand job is cheating. If she didn’t think so she would have no reason to keep it from him.

Her friend and Dan conspire to manipulate Jack Into trying it. Again, not good, it’s classics toxic female behaviour manipulation, lying by omission. I’m sure if Jack knew their friendship would soon be over abd ger friend actively encouraged Emma showing no respect for Jack.

Also, how is displaying your naked husband okay but doing the sane to your wife is treating her as a sex object. Add also the comments like ‘nice piece of man flesh’ any different than objectifying a woman? The bizarre reasoning of feminists around the world.

Steve65999Steve65999over 2 years ago

I really don’t understand the comments left by some against all four pets of the wonderfully written story. Look at the tags that the author has applied. I don’t presume to speak for her (?) but she’s writing her own thoughts and possibly her fantasies down. If that includes domination and differing views of respect for each sex, good for her. If you don’t like it, read something else! Personally I loved it and look forward to reading more from a very articulate lady with one very sexy mind!

minnmileminnmileabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story, hope to see more chapters!

InspirerxoxInspirerxoxabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant! Not read anything as intelligently sexy as this in a ver long time- thank you 🥰

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Great! Wonderful use of Music, so unexpected... and Scents!

Emma seems a very profound character, and I hope Jack can be a main character soon.

He says he has nothing to ask for (because of social education?) but he certainly has many desires that he has never put into words. Too silent... too "Bloke Language" (!)

We hope there will be many chapters soon!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Terrific! Loved every word. So loving and fun. Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous