Serve or Else

Story Info
Two women are forced to serve a man and his friends.
2.8k words
3.09
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

As scenic as the drive was to my cabin, I was glad we were almost there. As tired as I was from driving for four hours, I smiled thinking about how uncomfortable the trip must have been for the two women I'd brought along.

They couldn't even rest against the back of the seats since their wrists were cuffed behind their back, their seat belts holding them to their seat, Oh, they were also naked and gagged. Yep, I'm pretty sure their trip was rather uncomfortable.

I pulled up to the cabin door. I got out, unlocked the front door, and stretched for a few minutes before I unbuckled the brunette and brought her into the cabin. I attached a 100-foot dog cable to her right ankle with a leather ankle restraint and a padlock.

"Stay right here," I commanded.

I went back to the car, unbuckled the redhead, brought her inside, and attached her right ankle to a different 100-foot dog cable. When I had them both standing there, I told them what was going to happen.

"For the next five weeks, you're keeping the cabin tidy, making meals for me and my three friends, and letting my three friends fuck you as much as they want. I have no desire to fuck either of you, so I expect hand jobs whenever I want them. I have gags locked on your face and cables locked to your ankles.

"If you decide to cooperate, your gags will be unlocked for one hour each day so you may eat and drink. If you don't want to cooperate, well we'll see how long you can go without eating or drinking anything.

"Until my friends arrive, one of you may sleep in the bed with me and one of you will sleep on the floor in my bedroom. The most cooperative woman may get the bed. Once my friends arrive, they can each decide if they want either of you in their bed. They may want to see both of you sleep on the floor just to make your night uncomfortable.

"If you get your ankle cables tangled up, you will be expected to untangle them on your own.

"I'm going to unlock your wrist cuffs while I go back into town to buy beer and food. While I'm gone, I want you to tidy up the place. You can take a shower if you want. If you need any tampons, they're under the sink.

I unlocked their wrist cuffs, put the cuffs in my bedroom, put the keys in a key box, and locked it with a combination lock. I got into my car and headed to the nearest town. I enjoyed the scenery driving into town a lot more than the drive to the cabin. I was excited to find out just how cooperative these women would be.

When I got back to the cabin I was tired from driving all day. I brought the cold food into the cabin first. I looked around and saw that the kitchen had been cleaned. Good. After I brought all the groceries in, I found both women sitting on the sofa.

"Which one of you wants to make dinner for us?"

The redhead stood up. "Good," I replied. She followed me to the kitchen area.

"I want a steak and mashed potatoes. Grill two hamburgers for you and your friend. Make enough mashed potatoes for the three of us."

I went back to the sofa and pulled the brunette into my lap. I played with her boob like a stress ball until the redhead came to us to indicate dinner was ready.

The three plates were arranged on the table. I got a beer for myself and two glasses of tap water for the two women. I unlocked the redhead's gag first, and she started eating. I unlocked the brunette's gag, and she started screaming. It took me a bit of struggling, but I finally got the gag buckled in her mouth and locked. I guess I knew already who was sleeping on the floor tonight.

I didn't mind when the redhead took the brunette's plate and ate the other burger. Good. Let the brunette find out what happens the hard way when you don't cooperate.

After we finished eating, the redhead cleared the table and washed the dishes.

I went into my bedroom to get a pair of cuffs. I pulled the brunette out of her chair and cuffed her wrists behind her back. I brought her into my bedroom, pushed her on the floor at the foot of the bed, and locked her cuffs to one of the bed legs so she would be forced to lay on her side all night long.

I went back into the kitchen and buckled the ball gag in the redhead's mouth and locked it. She didn't give me any trouble, so I said, "When you're finished in here, come back to the sofa."

I went to the sofa and started reading a novel. When the redhead came to the sofa, I put the book aside, pulled her into my lap, and stroked her hair. She pulled my cock out of my pants and played with it for a while.

It was getting late, so I got up from the sofa and went into my bedroom. When the redhead got into bed with me, I directed her to give me a hand job. She put some baby oil in her right hand and stroked me to a pleasant orgasm. She cleaned up with a hand towel from the bed table and I allowed her to get up to go to the bathroom to wash her hands. As she passed the foot of the bed, she dropped the hand towel on the floor, which made me laugh.

When the redhead came back to bed and got under the covers, I locked her wrists behind her back. I rolled over and felt her hard nipples rubbing against my back. Good luck to her getting off that way.

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I came back into the bedroom to get dressed, I saw the hand towel near the brunette's face. I decided to be a bastard and nudged the towel with my foot until it was right under her nose.

I unlocked the redhead's cuffs and told her to make me some scrambled eggs and toast. She went into the kitchen and I went into the game room to set up the local area network so my friends and I could play games together.

After a few minutes, the redhead came into the game room to indicate my breakfast was ready. I went to the table and had a nice breakfast while the redhead sat across from me and watched me eat. After I finished my breakfast I went into the bedroom to unlock the brunette. I would have liked to leave her lying on the floor all day, but I didn't want her peeing on my bedroom carpet.

I went back to the game room and finished up the network. While I downloaded game updates, the redhead came into the game room to watch what I was doing. The downloads were going by themselves, so I went to the living room, sat on the sofa, and used the redhead's boobs like squeeze balls. I played with her nipples to keep them stiff.

When it was time for lunch, I asked the redhead to make me a roast beef sandwich and bring it to the game room. When she brought me the sandwich, she had cut the crust off and cut it in half. That was a nice thing to do, and I called her a "good girl". After I ate, the redhead brought the plate and empty bottle back to the kitchen.

Once I determined the network was operational and all the games had been updated, I went into the living room to read.

When it was time for dinner, I told the redhead, "I'd like a chicken casserole. Make yourself whatever you'd like and as much as you'd like." I kept reading until the redhead came back to indicate dinner was ready.

I went into the kitchen and saw the two plates of casserole. I went and found the brunette sulking in the living room, I dragged her to the dining room table, plopped her in her chair, and tied her wrists behind the chair with a length of cotton rope.

The redhead had made quite a bit of food for herself, and I was amused watching the redhead tease the brunette by waving her fork in front of the brunette's face before eating it. I'm sure the brunette was hungry and thirsty, but she needed to learn that actions have consequences.

After dinner, I went to the sofa to read. The redhead came over to the sofa when she was finished cleaning up, holding her gag. I buckled the gag in her mouth and locked it. The redhead and I sat on the sofa cuddling until it was time for bed.

I untied the brunette's wrists, dragged her into the bedroom, cuffed her, pushed her down at the foot of the bed, and locked her down. The redhead came into the bedroom as I was undressing. I didn't even need to ask. As soon as I got into bed, the redhead had the baby oil in her hand and she was stroking me. I had a nice orgasm.

When the redhead got up to wash her hands, she wasn't subtle at all. When she got to the foot of the bed she squatted and placed the hand towel either near or on the brunette's face. I love watching women being mean to each other. When she came back into bed I cuffed her wrists behind her, rolled over, and went to sleep.

There wasn't much to do on Monday. The game room was set up, so I spent the day on the sofa reading. I could tell the brunette was close to breaking, as she spent all day on the sofa with me while the redhead made herself useful by cleaning the bathroom, bedroom, and the game room. I spent some time during the day squeezing the brunette's boobs.

I had another roast beef sandwich for lunch. Again, the redhead had cut the crust off the bread, which was nice. I called her a "good girl" in front of the brunette.

When it was time for dinner, I told the redhead to make us whatever she wanted, and for her to make sure the brunette had enough water to drink. When she came back to the sofa, I got up and went to the table.

I saw two plates of hot dogs and potato chips and a plate of bread crusts. The redhead had been saving them. I laughed and unlocked the brunette's gag first, and she tore into her bread crusts. I unlocked the redhead's gag, and she and I enjoyed our meal.

I told the redhead to heat up some hot dogs for the brunette, and she quickly brought a plate of hot dogs and chips for the brunette. I lost count of how many glasses of water the brunette drank and wasn't surprised to see her get up and go to the bathroom while the redhead and I were still eating,

After dinner, I locked both their gags on and told the brunette to clean up and I took the redhead to the sofa with me to cuddle and grope. As I was cuddling, I realized that the redhead had made a salty dinner just to make the brunette drink lots of water. That was mean and it made me smile.

When it was time to go to bed, I decided that both women would sleep on the floor. I wasn't horny and I wanted the redhead to experience a night of discomfort. The brunette didn't struggle as I cuffed her wrists, helped her to the floor, and locked her to the bed leg. The redhead was surprised but didn't resist as I cuffed her wrists, helped her to the floor, and locked her to the other bed leg.

After I got into bed, I thought about playing with myself just so I could drop the hand towel on the floor right by the redhead's face. I decided not to bother.

When I woke up the next morning, I stayed in bed for a while before getting up and taking a shower. After I came back into the bedroom and got dressed, I unlocked both women from the floor.

I spent the day reading while both women spent the day on the sofa with me. I spent some time comparing their boob softness, but I couldn't decide which woman had the softer boobs. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep squeezing until I can decide.

I had the brunette make my lunch and our dinner. I figured the redhead had done her share of the cooking. Besides, I wanted to see which woman was the better cook.

I told the brunette to make whatever she wanted for dinner. The redhead and I continued cuddling on the sofa until dinner was ready. The brunette had made broiled chicken breasts and baked french fries. We ate quietly. I hadn't said that the women couldn't talk during dinner, but they chose to remain quiet.

When we went to bed, I decided the brunette had earned a night in bed. The poor thing could barely stay awake long enough to get me off. When she got up to wash her hands, she squatted and placed the dirty hand towel right near the redhead's face. When the brunette got back into bed, I cuffed her wrists behind her back.

There's not much to say about the rest of the week. I spent a lot of time reading. The woman that was nicest to me spent the night in bed. Friday night, I wanted them to be tired when my friends arrived Saturday afternoon, so they both slept on the floor.

My friends drove up in one car. After I greeted them at the door, brought them into the living room, gave them a beer, and let them relax for a while, I brought out the women for them to check out.

My friends knew the rules. Treat the women with respect and they will bring you drinks, snacks, and offer you one of their two holes to fuck. The women had already seen what happens when you're not cooperative.

My friends and I sat in the living room and talked until dinner was ready. The dining room table only sat four, so I let my three friends have their steak and mashed potatoes dinner first. After they ate, they went and played Call of Duty with other people on the internet while I had dinner with the women.

When I went into the game room to join in the fun, George let me take his place. He took the redhead into my bedroom to fuck.

The second bedroom had two bunk beds. They were fine for sleeping but my bed was much better for fucking, so I didn't mind. Any mess they made, one of the women would clean up. Or else.

Over the next three weeks, my friends and I settled into a routine. Wake up, shower, have a great breakfast, play video games, snack during the day, have a nice dinner, and go to bed. The women stayed busy changing sheets, making meals, sandwiches, and snacks, and doing laundry. There were always dirty clothes, sheets, and plenty of dirty hand towels to wash.

My friends would take a woman into my bedroom once or twice a day. I don't know if the women were having orgasms in my bedroom, but my friends definitely were. I could smell it, even with clean sheets on the bed almost every night.

The women spent most nights in one bed or another. There were a few nights when I took both women into my bedroom and had them sleep bound on the floor, just to remind them to be cooperative.

Once my friends left, we spent three days cleaning up. Well, I spent three days reading on the sofa while the women cleaned up. After everything was tidy, I put the women in the back seats of my car and drove back home.

Night had fallen as I drove my car into my garage. I wasn't worried about anyone seeing us. I brought the redhead into the house first, then the brunette.

I unlocked the redhead's wrist cuffs and gag and told her to get dressed. I had the brunette standing there watching the redhead put her clothes on and leave. I think she thought I might do something when we were alone, but I unlocked the brunette's wrist cuffs and gag and told her to get dressed.

I suppose the women could try and report me to the police, but it would be their word against mine. Besides, I had cell phone location "evidence" that we'd spent the last five weeks at my place.

Wealth has its benefits.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers