All Comments on 'Serve or Else'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars, this story was kind of quirky, Through the story, I had no idea how these women got themselves into this situation, nor did I understand why the 'redhead' was so easily manipulated. Not much detail about what the women had to do to service his 'guests' during the week. This premise of the story is ok, but it should be rewritten with a hell of a lot more detail, and what is the added information about this guy being rich have to do with anything, that had nothing to do with the story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What a ridiculous premise. Well, not so much the actual premise, the kidnapping and using as work and sex slaves for three weeks, but what happened after. The only real ending would be "termination" for the women. Letting them go on the basis that they wouldn't report it... was mind-numbingly stupid. As was the excuse about wealth has it's benefits. Ridiculous. Real wealth would have meant he could have "hired" a couple of women to do this role.

His half-assed effort... well, people know people who know people. If, for some inexplicit reason, the Police weren't bought in, the fact he was averagely wealthy wouldn't stop a determined person or persons stalking him and eventually capturing him, to pay for his crimes. Oh, not money, that would be too easy. Torture, branding, tattoos, piercings, whipping, starving, mutalation, forced rape by other males. He would regret ever thinking of arranging what he did for some nerdish computer friends. Yes, he would eventually talk and all those friends would suffer 10 fold. Plus, NO, he wouldn't be let go to have a chance to reenact revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, I would have liked to have more detail on why the two women were slaves over the five weeks to this guy. Was he gay or something that he did not fuck any of the girls? I would have liked more detail on what happened with the women with the other guys. It would seem that the slaves were not well used during the weeks that they were in the cabin. The guys would used them maybe a couple of times a day and then played games most of the time? Did the women give the guys blowjobs from time to time? It was kind of clinical and the story needed more detail. What happened to the woman and what relationships were there after they were let go?

AnotherTequilaSunriseAnotherTequilaSunrise9 months ago

No real detail.

No back story.

No emotion.

Also you have slaves for three weeks and don’t f them? Plus- no one notices them missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

story TAGS