Served by the Bartender

Story Info
Going to a gay club in Rotterdam.
1.1k words
4.02
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long after I broke up with my ex. I was 35. I left and decided to take a week off to cool down and start anew. The freedom felt so good, it was as if I had a new life.

I went to visit Rotterdam and stayed in a hotel. I was alone and had nobody to drag with me. I could do whatever I wanted. I had done some googling before and looked for gay saunas and clubs and planned on visiting one for the first time in my life.

That evening I went out to eat a pizza and decided to go back to the hotel to shower and douche. I was so nervous. My heart was beating in my throat.

I walked out and went to the street with the gay club. It was a street with beautiful houses and the entrance of the club was very private. It was just a door with a small sign. I passed it first on the other side of the street. Then I passed it right in front. It took me some time to build up the courage to ring the doorbell.

I pushed the bell and a buzzer opened the door. I was nervous as never before. A guys with a beard in his thirties walked towards me and asked if it was my first time and he explained how it worked. He gave me a key and pointed me in the direction of the lockers. There was some heavy techno music in the club, but it was not very loud. He explained that it was naked or underwear Wednesday and that I have be or naked or with underwear and shoes.

The club seemed empty and I went to go and get undressed. It felt weird to walk in my underwear and go to the bar. It was so unnatural as if I was exposed.

There was a bar on the right and a room with a glass wall where a few older and chubby guys were smoking. I went to sit at the bar and asked for a beer. There were two guys behind the bar. One had welcomed me and the other one seemed to be his boyfriend. They were friendly and comforting. I was too shy to talk much. The other guy was leaving and said to his boyfriend. Don't be naughty with him. He came and stood behind me and gave me a hug. I felt so awkward and did not really know how to react. I was just sitting there in my boxers with my shoes on sipping on a bottle of beer.

The guy behind the bar started chatting a little bit. There were not many guys to be seen. I decided to go for a walk around the club when my beer was finished. I went upstairs and saw the showers, cabins, video room, darkroom, glory holes, sling ... but there was no action and I started to get a bit disappointed. I spent ten euros entrance money for having a beer.

I went back downstairs and asked for another drink. The guy behind the bar probably felt sorry for me. The club was empty with the exception of a few older guys. He was now only wearing his underwear too. He then walked away from behind the bar and came standing behind me. I felt his hands on my back and moving towards my chest and belly. I almost froze and my heart was pounding. His hands were slowly moving down and they slipped under the elastic band of my boxers. His fingers grabbed my flaccid penis and he cupped my balls with his warm hands. I could feel his warm chest against my back when he started stroking my cock until I was hard. He turned my the barstool around and pulled my boxers to my knees. He did not say a word and just started licking my balls and shaft. His tongue moved upward making my cock wet and licking my cock head. Then he engulfed my cock with his mouth and taking it all in. He sucked me like this for a while.

Guys came in who wanted to buy a drink and he left me sitting there, naked and exposed with my hardon point up. The other customer looked at me. I took my boxers off and dropped them on the bar. After he served the customer I saw him picking a bottle of poppers and he walked back toward me. I stroked his cock through his jockstrap very slowly. He was rock hard. I pulled his jockstrap down and his huge cock pupped up, pointing aggressively to me. I bent down and started sucking his wet cock. An older guy was watching us. He then sat on his knees and this time he pulled my legs up and started licking my balls and then down towards my ass. He sniffed some poppers and started rimming me and massaging my ass with his tongue. I felt amazing. We switched for a while between me sucking his dripping cock and him rimming my ass and sucking my dick.

Another customer came for a drink and he left me there again. This time I decided to pick a condom out of the bucket on the bar and walked toward a leather bench. He followed not long after and he rolled the condom over his cock. He spat on his cock and pushed it against my hole. I was not used to take such a huge thing in my ass. He tried a few times but it would just not move inside of me. I was getting frustrated and turned around asking him to fuck my mouth deep inside. I felt his cock pushing down my throat until I started choking. He then turned me on my back and sat over me holding both our cock together. Mine looked tiny in comparison with his, that is a big turn-on for me. We then both stroked our cocks looking at each other. I was so horny and we saw in our eyes that we were close to the point of no return. He started shooting his load on my cock, chest and face only seconds later to be followed with me shooting all over myself. I was soaked in cum and I felt so relaxed. I lay there as a real faggot covered in man juice. He walked away, picked up a towel from behind the bar and showed me to the showers. I went upstairs, still hard and jumped under the shower. The water was hot and the sticky cum was difficult to rinse off. Another guy looked at me whilst I was showering. I dried myself. Pulled my boxers on and went downstairs, got dressed, paid and walked to my hotel.

I was thinking that I had to ask him to use lube instead of spit. I would have loved to have him fuck me hard.