Service Ch. 04: Pain

Story Info
Master G uses the Slave.
1.3k words
3.63
8.4k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, this story contains scenes of non-consensual sex and bondage. All participants are over 18 years of age.

***********************************************************************************************************

Reese quickly lost track of time as he lay on the coffee table, in the dark. Even the slightest sliver of light couldn't pierce the blindfold the Master had slid over his eyes. His legs were cramping and his jaw ached from being stretched so wide around the penis gag that filled his mouth, silencing even the slightest whimper he might try to raise. The hook in his ass was past the point of being uncomfortable, but as always, he had no choice. His Master would release him when he felt like it.

The Slave listened as his Master finished preparations for the evening ahead. It was the last Friday of the month, and that meant Master G was coming for dinner, as he had for the past three months. He and the Master had met at one of the fetish nights put on by The Black Horse, a gay bar downtown.

The Slave shuddered at the thought. He didn't know why, but he had never really warmed to Master G. He was a dominant through and through, a true alpha male. The Slave had never mustered to courage to look him in the eye, but he had been on the receiving end of his monster cock, and Master G had never been gentle.

The Slave started as he heard a phone ring, and strained to listen to the Master's conversation, hoping that Master G was canceling, but he couldn't hear what was being said. It was several minutes before he smelled the Master's cologne, then he felt a familiar hand on the side of his face.

"I have some bad news pet. I need to go into the office for a bit. Some paperwork needs to be signed and it can't wait until Monday."

The Slave grunted.

"Master G should be here soon Pet. I am going to untie you. I expect you to look after our guest when he arrives."

The Slave remained silent, feeling the tension in his body ease as the Master removed the restraints one by one, starting with the metal hook in his ass and ending with the blindfold and gag. The Slave laid on the coffee table, stretching his stiff jaw and watching his Master put on his shoes and coat, wishing he wasn't going.

"Don't give me that look, Pet. I'll be home soon. Until then you can keep Master G company, understood?"

"Yes Master," he mumbled, still trying to stretch his jaw.

The Master smiled. "If you're a good boy, I have a special surprise for you later."

"Yes, Master."

He watched the Master finish dressing before walking out the door.

The Slave stood slowly, stretching his stiff muscles before wandering to the kitchen to check on what the Master had done. There was a beef roast in the oven on low and a pot of vegetables on the stove, waiting to be turned on.

The Slave's stomach rumbled as he realized he hadn't eaten anything since his Master's Cum earlier that morning. He went to the fridge, but not knowing what the Master had planned for the evening he only took an energy drink. He drank it quickly and returned to the living room, cleaning and putting away the toys.

He had just finished when he heard a knock on the door, and still naked except for the chastity device, he went to answer it.

The smell of Master G's cologne sent a shiver through the Slave and he quickly knelt as the man stepped into the house, closing the door behind him.

"Hello Slave." His voice was surprisingly smooth and disarming. "I hear you and I are on our own for a bit. What should we do?"

"Whatever you wish Sir, Master ordered me to keep you entertained until he returns."

"Really? Well, in that case, get me a drink and meet me downstairs."

"Yes Sir."

The Slave went to the kitchen and quickly prepared a scotch on the rocks, Master G's favorite, before hurrying to the basement. He knew he didn't want to anger their guest, especially without the Master there to protect him.

Master G was in front of the rack of whips and floggers, perusing the selection. The Slave knelt at his side, presenting him with the glass. Master G took it and sipped the scotch, smiling.

"Very good Slave, now on the bench."

The Slave suppressed a shudder and forced himself to crawl across the dungeon to the spanking bench. He climbed onto it, presenting his already bruised ass to Master G. The alpha male moved quickly, binding the Slave to the bench with straps at the ankle, knee, hip, lower back, wrist, and elbow, leaving him almost completely immobilized.

"Open," Master G Commanded.

The Slave looked up and saw the heavy latex sensory deprivation hood with the inflatable gag. He shook his head, Master only used that hood when he had been very naughty. He hated the hood, how much it constricted his senses, his breathing.

"Please Sir, no," he begged, fighting unexpected tears. "Not that hood Sir! Please! Any other Si-"

He was cut short as Master G slapped him hard.

"I said open!"

I grabbed the back of the Slaves head, jerking it backward and pulling his mouth open before he forced the gag into place. The Slave whimpered as he slid the nose tubes into place before pulling it over his head. The hood had been specially ordered, carefully measured so it fit him like a glove. Heavy padding over the ears plunged him into complete silence. He felt Master G begin to pull the zipper and fought to keep his breathing steady. The built-in posture collar immobilized his head and he pulled futility on his bonds, trying not to panic.

It felt like hours had passed before he felt a hand on his bruised ass and he jumped in his bonds. A moment later he felt as the gag began to expand, filling his mouth and forcing his jaw open, fully filling out the hood. Suddenly his air was cut off and he began to panic in earnest, hoping Master G wouldn't let him die.

He felt himself starting to pass out and then there was air again, flowing from his nostril into his oxygen-deprived lungs.

By the time he had caught his breath, he realized that Master G had tied a cord around his big toes, and now he could no longer move his feet also.

The Slave waited, feeling a cold sweat break out on his back, not knowing what was coming next, then his foot erupted in pain, and his body tensed against the bondage as the gag muffled his scream.

The Slave quickly lost count of the strokes as the Master G beat the soles of his feet mercilessly, switching between them randomly, landing the odd stoke on his ass or balls. At some point, the Slave passed out, but he only woke to more pain as the beating continued.

Finally, Master G stopped, and the Slave braced himself for what may come next. He whimpered again as he felt cold liquid run down the crack of his ass. It was followed quickly by two probing fingers. Like everything with Master G, his hands were big, and the two fingers felt like small trees as he battered the Slaves asshole.

He felt the air caress his hole as Master G withdrew his fingers and screamed in pain again as he impaled the Slave with his cock, using a single thrust to bury himself to the hilt.

The Slave couldn't stop himself from whimpering, screaming into the gag, his tears absorbing into the mask as Master G fucked him without mercy. He grasped the Slaves hips for leverage, slapping his ass as the Slave wallowed in his pain. Finally, with a brutal final thrust, the Slave felt Master G's seed flood his hole.

He lingered until his cock stopped spasming, then pulled out, leaving the Slave bound and immobilized, fully used, weeping and praying for his Masters' quick return.