Service Ch. 03: Preparation

Story Info
A slave prepares for company.
1.8k words
4.31
9.9k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese woke slowly, stretching his stiff arms and wincing as the pain shot through his ass. It had been a rough session, but he had loved every minute. He smiled, reliving the memory of his first orgasm in months, and knew he would need to offer appropriate restitution to his Master.

His Master, his beautiful, perfect Master, was still sleeping and Reese smiled devilishly as he lifted the blankets and moved his mouth down to his Master's flaccid cock. It seemed so small and innocent when it was soft, but Reece knew firsthand what that monster could do when it was hard, and so did his poor, bruised ass.

He took the head into his mouth, sucking gently as he ran his tongue around the circumcised glans. He felt his Master stir and then heard him groan as his hand found the back of Reese's head. The Slave didn't resist as his Master pushed him further down on his cock, forcing the Slave to deep throat him.

Reese did his best to accommodate his Master's growing member, gagging as it reached its full engorgement in his throat. The Master's fingers twined in his hair, guiding him up and down at his whim, burying the Slaves face in his pubic hair for longer and longer periods, leaving him gasping for air when he was finally allowed to catch his breath before being forced down again.

The Slave gave up trying to pleasure his Master and instead accepted what was happening.

He didn't know how long he was under the sheets before he felt the Masters' rhythm change, but he prepared himself for what he knew was coming. He sucked hard as he felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of his throat, not stopping until the Master pulled him off his now satisfied dick, allowing the slave to lay his head on his hairy chest.

"Good morning, Pet."

"Good morning, Master."

"Did you sleep well, Pet?"

"Yes, Master."

"I am glad to hear it. You are going to have a very busy day today."

"I am Master?" Reese looked up and saw his Master smiling.

"Do you know what today is, Pet?"

Reese shook his head.

"It is the last Friday of the month, Pet. That means Master G and his pet will be over tonight. Now that you have had your breakfast, it's time to get you ready for the day."

"Yes, Master."

Reese rose and followed his Master down the hallway and into the dungeon. The Master applied the leather collar, ankle, and wrist restraints, then bound the Slave's wrists above his head.

Reese whimpered but did not speak as the Master picked up his chastity belt. He was not ready to have it back on, but the decision was not his. The Slave stood still as the Master slid the metal ring onto his cock, pulling his swollen balls through. He could feel his cock growing harder and the master redoubled his efforts, sliding the steel sheath into place before it was too late. Reese suppressed a grand as the small metal teeth bit into the soft flesh, watching the Master reengage the lock before standing up. He was grinning as he reached down and gave the chastity belt a quick pull.

"Nice and tight pet."

Reese stayed silent, as was expected.

He was still smiling as he turned to one of the three cabinets along the walls that held all of their toys. When he turned back, he was holding a large plug and a tangle of straps.

He held the plug up to the Slave's mouth and Reese began to lick it, covering it in as much spit as he could before the Master walked behind him. Instinctively, he spread his legs but still could stop the small jump as he felt the tip of the plug press against his exposed asshole. It was larger than what the Master usually had him wear and he grimaced as the Master eased it in, feeling his ass stretch to its limit before it was finally seated.

He was breathing heavily as the Master came back around, stoking his heaving chest.

"Good boy."

The Slave shifted, trying to get the plug into a more comfortable position as the Master untangled the straps to what he now recognized as a head harness.

"Open," he commanded.

The Slave obeyed, opening his jaw as far as he could to accommodate the large penis gag the Master slid into his mouth. It was short, but at least three inches across, and his jaw was already aching.

"This mornings' little performance wasn't authorized Slave, consider this your punishment."

The Slave grunted in response as the Master began tightening the straps of the gag, pulling the penis deeper and stretching his jaw just a little bit further. He heard the click of the lock and resigned himself to the fact that he would wear the gag until his master decided otherwise.

The Master reached up and released his wrists.

"Stay."

The Slave stood perfectly still as the Master once again went to the cabinet, returning with two lengths of chain. He knelt, attaching the first chain to his ankle cuffs with two small padlocks before feeding the second chain through the ring on his collar and repeating the process with his wrists.

"Upstairs now," he commanded.

The Slave nodded and turned toward the stairs, taking short, mincing steps because of the hobble chain. The stairs were difficult, but he bent and held onto the railing, using it to help pull himself up the steps, feeling his Master grope his exposed ass and groaning as his cock began to stiffen again, confined by its tube.

"Feeling a little full, Pet?"

The Slave nodded.

"Good. Your list of chores is on the counter. I am going to get supplies for tonight. I should only be gone for a couple of hours. If you manage to complete them before I get home, I may have a reward for you."

The Slave nodded and shuffled into the kitchen while his Master went to get ready to go out.

The list on the counter was long, and he knew it would be more difficult with his bindings, but he was just stubborn enough to try it. The Slave needed to clean both bathrooms, vacuum all the floors, scrub the kitchen and prepare the guestroom, just in case Master G decided to spend the night. He also needed to set the table appropriately and begin the cooking, all before the Master returned. He had left the Slave a list of the menu, and none of it was easy.

He sighed into the gag and began his tasks.

He had just taken the custard for the layered dessert off the stove when he turned to find the Master behind him, smiling mischievously.

"I am just heading out pet, but I almost forgot."

The Master held up his phone, showing the Slave a program he did not recognize. He pressed a button and the Slave almost dropped the pot as the plug in his ass began vibrating violently. The Slave set the pot on the stove and fell to his knees, groaning as his cock fought to escape its cage.

"Perhaps that's a little too high."

The Master adjusted a setting on his phone, and the plug slowed to a dull vibration. Just enough to distract him, but the damage had already been done. His cock was hard as a rock in its metal tube, dripping a constant stream of pre-cum.

"Have fun, Pet. I'll be back soon."

The Slave heard the front door close and knew his time had started.

He pulled himself back to his feet and worked quickly, finishing the dessert so it had time to cool, then began his cleaning tasks. The vibrator definitely slowed him down, and cleaning the floors was nearly impossible with the steady stream of pre-cum dripping from his cock, leaving a mess in his wake. He still had to prepare the guest bedroom when he heard the Masters' car pull into the driveway, and he fought back the tears of frustration as he went to meet him at the door.

The Master was humming happily as he stepped inside, his arms loaded with bags from the grocery store, as well as one from their favourite toy store.

The Slave took the grocery bags and carried them back to the kitchen, groaning as he felt the vibe speed up again.

"Have you been a good boy, Pet?"

The save nodded.

"Did you finish all of your chores?"

The Slave shook his head, groaning as he leaned on the cupboard, so close to cumming.

Suddenly, the vibe stopped, and he almost fell to his knees, humping his hips in vain as his cock strained against the chastity device.

"You have been a very bad boy. Go finish your chores while I set up the dungeon for tonight."

The Slave nodded and returned to the kitchen. He seasoned the roast the Master had bought and slid it into the oven before he went to the guest bedroom. He stripped the queen-size, four-poster bed, putting the dirty linens in the laundry before he returned to make it.

The Slave had just finished tucking in the sheets when he heard Master calling from the living room.

He whimpered behind the gag and went to discover what his punishment would be.

The Master stood next to the coffee table, holding several coils of rope. There was something on the floor behind him, covered with a sheet.

"You know what to do, pet," he said.

The Slave nodded and knelt at the end of the table, waiting as the master uncuffed his hands from the collar, before he leaned over the table, stretching his arms up to the far corners. He watched as the master used the ropes to tie his hands to the two corners before moving behind him.

His legs were pulled up and tied to his thighs before they too, were bound to the coffee table. Another piece of rope was wrapped around his middle, anchoring him to the table, unable to move anything but his head. Then, he felt as the Master began to play with the plug, slowly working it out of his ass, sliding it in and out several times as the Slave moaned into the gag.

"Are you enjoying this pet?"

The Slave nodded, trying to grind his caged cock against the table, then his bruised ass exploded in pain as the Master spanked him. Ten quick swats against his ass left him moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He Jumped as he felt something cool against his stretched hole and moaned again as the Master slid a heavy metal hook into his ass. His head was quickly pulled back as the hook was tied to the head harness, leaving him completely immobilized.

"One last thing, pet."

The Slave whimpered as a blindfold was slid over his eyes, and he heard the Master chuckle.

"That should keep you out of trouble until our guests arrive."