Serving as My Wife's Sissy Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting ready and starting our honeymoon...
2.1k words
4.35
10.4k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Off to the Honeymoon

The rest of the week up to Friday morning was pretty mundane. We did some more unpacking nearly finishing, treated my piercings, did the normal daily activities and Thursday afternoon started organizing things to pack in the morning.

Thursday morning, I went in as met with my boss and we worked out a departure plan. I would help find a replacement when I returned and then spend three to four weeks training them. He said he would have several candidates ready for us to interview when I returned. As I was leaving, he thanked me for the notice, the hard work I had always done and wished me luck in my new adventures whatever they were.

Thursday evening as I was finishing cleaning up the kitchen, Julie came in and as she attached a leash to my collar she said, "Things look pretty good in here, let's go have a little fun with Sarah before we leave on vacation." It was then that I noticed that all Julie had on was a shear babydoll nightie and high heels. Taking hold of the leash she led me into the living room where Sarah was sitting on the coach dressed in a lavender babydoll. Sarah's legs were spread, and she was slowly and lightly rubbing her pussy as she watched a lesbian movie on the TV.

Julie sat down beside her and handed her the leash. She pulled me over in front of her and started inspecting my piercings. After she finished her inspection, she turned to Julie and said, "They all look like they are healing fine. Should we show Nora how the rings in his clitty and scrotum work, before we use him for our pleasure?"

Julie responded, "I think we should' as she handed a small padlock to Sarah. Sarah took the padlock and after opening it she padlocked the ring in my clitty to the ring in my scrotum. Sarah said, "They are a safe easy chastity device, but don't worry Nora, we can make it more secure if we wanted. Now that we don't have to worry about you playing with your clitty, you need to get down on your knees and put that tongue of yours to good use."

With that I got on my knees and started kissing my way up Sarah's thighs since she had the leash. I spent some time kissing and nibbling at her inner thighs before she pulled hard on my least to get my to move up to her pussy. I gently kissed her already wet pussy before running my tongue up and down the lips of her vagina, staying away from her clit. Sarah was moaning softly and enjoying the attention for a while, before she reached down and pulled my mouth to her clit. I started licking and nibbling on her hard little bud until she was moaning loudly and thrusting her pussy at my face. I could tell she was getting close so I sucked her clit into my mouth while attacking it with my tongue. It didn't take long to push her over the edge as she locked her thighs around my head and drenched my face with her warm sweet pussy juices.

After Sarah calmed down a bit, she handed the leash to Julie and I was pulled around between her legs and instructed to get busy. I started on her inner thighs the encounter continued much as it had with Sarah. When Julie orgasmed, she literally soaked my face and hair with her pussy juices. When I looked up the two of them were kissing and rubbing their breast against each other. When the kiss ended, Julie looked at me wet with pussy juices and said, "Go straight to bed, just let our gifts dry on your face. I left a nightie out for you to wear tonight."

I went into the bedroom and got into the nightie and into bed, on my side. The girls came in a few minutes later, stripped naked and got into bed. Before Julie got into bed, she gave me one of the sleeping pills to help make sure I got a good night sleep. As I dozed off, I hear and feel the girls making love to each other.

The next thing I was aware of Julie was shaking me saying, "Get up, Dr. Roseberry is here to check on your piercings and remove the catheter. Just get up and come into the living room."

"But I need to wash and change."

"We don't have time; the doctor has to get onto work."

"OK," I said following her into the living room in the sheer pink nightie I had slept in.

I got to the living room and Dr. Roseberry was there dressed in a short-skirted business suit with dark hose and high heels. She asked, "Nora, how are you feeling? Any problems with the piercings?"

"Good morning, Doc, I feel good, and I am not aware of any problems with the piercings."

"Let me check the piercings and then we deal with the catheter," she replied and she started with the piercings on my ears and nose and continued checking as she moved down my body. When she got to my clitty-cock she said, "I like the padlock, but we will need it removed in order to remove the catheter. Also, I wouldn't use that on the flight, and it might trip a metal detector. I would use a small plastic cable tie instead. Let's get the catheter out."

Julie got up and went and got the key out of our luggage and removed the padlock. Dr. Roseberry then deflated the retaining bulb on the catheter. Before she pulled the catheter out, she injected about 150 ml of saline solution into my bladder. She said, "When I pull this out hold the saline solution and go to the bathroom and release it into the toilet, stopping and starting the flow a couple of times. I want to make sure you still can control you urine flow." She then pulled the catheter out, I held he flow and went to the bathroom and emptied my bladder and instructed. When I returned to the living room Julie and Sarah were gone, Dr. Roseberry asked, "Did everything work OK?"

"Yes, I did not have any issues. Where did Julie and Sarah go?

"They went to shower and get ready for you two to leave on your honeymoon," replied Dr. Roseberry as she sat in a chair, hiking up her skirt and spreading her legs. She added, "I have a little while before I need to leave for the office and they said I could use you. Come here and put that tongue of yours to good use."

I got on my knees and crawled in between Dr. Roseberry, spread legs and started to kiss my way up her legs toward her beautiful hairy pussy. She was obviously already aroused as her scent was strong and her lower lips were wet. As I reached her pussy, I started by gently licking the folds of her vagina. It doesn't take long before she reaches down, grabs the back of my head and pulls it into her pussy. I am feverishly licking and sucking on her clit as she fucks my face. I feel her body starting to tense and she clamps down on my head with her thighs and explodes into a strong orgasm, drenching my face with her juices.

After Dr. Roseberry recovered from her intense orgasm, she reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of panties and stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean-up. As she walked that way she said, "Thank you Nora, enjoy your honeymoon."

I got up and went to Julie's and my bedroom where Julie was getting dressed. She looked at me and asked, "Did you help Dr. Roseberry?"

"Yes, Mistress and she seemed to enjoy it."

"Thank you for helping her, Nora. Now go get your shower and make sure you shave close and use the skin moisturizer. I will lay your travel clothes her on the bed. We need to leave in about ninety minutes."

I got my shower and moisturizer as instructed and then went into the bedroom to get dressed. Julie was just finishing doing her make-up and called me over. She took a small cable tie and secured the ring in my scrotum and my Prince Albert piercing together. When she finished, she said, "You know when you are secured you will have to sit-down to urinate, like a woman or good little sissy. Now get dress so we can get going."

Julie had laid out a pair of pink lacy panties, a white camisole, pink thigh high stockings, beige female slacks, a white sheer blouse and pink and white running shoes. The outfit was definitely feminine but masculine enough for me to travel in without raising a lot of questions.

As we were finishing up Julie turned to me and said, "Turn around." She unlocked and removed my pink collar. As she removed this she said, "We won't take this with us and we will be around water much of the time. I will keep the steel collar in my purse until we get through security."

We closed up our suitcases and grabbed our carry-on bags with our passports, money, etc. in them just as our limousine to the airport showed up. After a short ride to the airport, going through check-in and security we found ourselves in our seats in first class. Once we were airborne, Julie turned to me and asked, "Would you like to know where we are going?"

"Yes, Mistress, I would like to know what's the honeymoon surprise you planned for us?"

"We are going to the 'B&F Resort' in the Caribbean. It is a small twenty cabin resort on a private island. The B&F in the name is short for BDSM and Fetish. It is a clothing optional resort that caters to a very discreet kinky clientele. We should have an interesting, fun and stimulating week."

"That sounds like fun destination," I replied.

Julie reached into her purse and retrieved my stainless-steel collar and handed it to me saying, "Put this on and keep it on until we start our return trip.

With that we sat back to read and enjoy our flight. After landing at a major airport in the Caribbean we switched to an island hopper flight to a smaller airport. When we landed at the smaller airport, we were met by a representative of the resort who took us to the marina where we got on a power boat for a thirty-minute boat ride to the resort island.

We arrived at the island, and we were led to the registration desk as our luggage was taken to your cabin. The clerk behind the front desk introduced herself, "Welcome to B&F Resort. I am Cindy, beside doing registration I am one of the owners of the resort and I was a professional dominatrix. Here at the resort, I occasionally do classes and private training sessions. How was your trip?" Cindy was dressed in a cross between a tourist at the beach and a dominatrix in a faux leather skimpy bikini and knee high high-heeled leather sandal boots.

Julie replied, "Our trip was fine, and your resort looks beautiful."

"Thank you," replied Cindy, adding "Did you read all of the guidelines of the resort?"

"I have," replied Julie, "But sissy Nora has not read them. Would you mind giving us a quick review? Nora pays attention to Julie, but at the same time remove your slacks, blouse and camisole."

"Not at all,' replied Cindy. "Here are the basic rules that will keep you out of most problems we have. We are a clothing optional resort but we ask that all guest at a minimum cover their genitals during the dining hour in the dining room, 6:00 to 8:00. Even though our staff is very accepting and accommodating we ask that you do not participate in public sex acts between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM or in the dining room during dinning hours. You will find a number of sex toys in your room, feel free to use them and there is a bin labeled 'Dirty Toys" where you can put the used toys. The staff will take the dirty ones and replace them. We usually have daily activities planned and the schedule is posted in the dining room and at the front desk. Interaction between guest is encouraged, but all submissive have the right to refuse to interact with someone else unless their Dom has given permission for them to be used. There are more information pamphlets in your cabin. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask."