Serving Emma Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma uses my kinks to her advantage.
1.2k words
4.43
20.2k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma just kept smirking at me as I kneeled next to the bed in complete shock, like a dog that had been caught peeing on the rug. She dangled the keys to my chastity cage in front of her face, refusing to break eye contact with me. Staring up at her from my position at her feet, I felt completely helpless.

"It's okay, I can tell by the look on your face that my suspicion is correct. Here I thought you were just a bit of a simp, that you'd pay for my drinks and rub my feet just to make me happy. I had no idea just how much of a little sub you really were!" She giggled, and I could almost feel the power radiating off of her. She looked satisfied, excited, and mischievous all at once.

"Look Emma, I don't know what you're thinking..." but I did know, and she knew I knew. I had been caught red handed, and there was no denying it. Her grin changed into a teasing pout.

"Oh yeah, am I wrong? Are you a big strong man with a big hard cock?" she said to me in a mocking demeaning tone. "Why don't you show me that rock hard cock of yours then! Go ahead, pull it out for me big guy." Her sarcastic pout broke out into a grin as she giggled over my predicament. I could tell there was no way she was going to let me off easy here. It was better to just let her have her fun so I could get my keys back.

"Okay fine Emma, clearly you know what they're for. Can you please just give them back, I didn't plan on keeping it on this long."

Her lips moved to the side of her face like she was giving my request some serious consideration. "No, I don't think so. I want to have some more fun with you first." She paused for a moment, considering what exactly she wanted to do with me now that she knew about my predicament. "For starters, I wasn't kidding when I told you to whip it out. Let's see what all this fuss is about!"

I was unsure how to react, but she motioned with one finger for me to stand up, and I did as instructed. I slowly began undoing my belt and put my hands on the waist of my pants. Too embarrassed to look at her, I faced the floor as I pulled my pants to my ankles. I held my breath as I put my hands on my boxer briefs.

"Well come on, just rip the bandaid off! There's no way you're getting these keys back until I see what they go to." I finally pulled my briefs down in one fast motion. I stood there next to my bed, with my tiny purple chastity cage completely exposed. I felt my face turning red as I continued staring at the floor.

She burst out laughing. "Wow, that is so small! It's adorable, it's almost the same color as my hair!" She continued to giggle as she sat up in the bed and got a closer look. "I've only ever seen these things in pictures. I watched as she closely inspected the small cage encasing my cock. This night was not going as planned at all.

"Okay, you can get dressed again." She didn't have to tell me twice, I immediately pulled up my boxers and pants. Still, the embarrassment didn't subside. "Now, I get the feeling this isn't the only little kink of yours." She grinned as she pointed to her feet. I watched her toes wiggle underneath the nylon. "That wasn't just a friendly foot rub, you were into that, weren't you?"

I could only nod my head. I was still completely taken aback by the direction this night was headed. She pointed right at the spot I had been kneeling previously and snapped her fingers. Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees.

"Well, I'm sure you'd like to do a lot more than just rub my feet through my tights," she teased, moving her feet around just inches from my face. "Wouldn't you love to smell them, kiss them, worship my bare feet?"

I was so worked up I could hardly breathe. I was mesmerized, focusing intently on her feet as she moved them around in front of my face. "Yes please." She started giggling, but at this point I couldn't feel more embarrassed than I already was. If I was this far gone already, I might as well just play along.

"I don't know, it doesn't seem like you really want to." I knew exactly what she wanted, she loved toying with me. I started begging and pleading like my life depended on it. The whole time she just kept moving her feet around in front of me, keeping me in a trance. After a few minutes, she started laughing.

"Well if you want it so bad, I deserve something in return, don't you think?" I looked up from her feet to see that evil grin across her face. She grabbed her purse from next to the bed and pulled out a credit card. "You never asked for this back from me, almost like you wanted me to use it!" She put on her demeaning pouty voice, "Is that it foot boy? Did you let me hang onto this on purpose?"

I had honestly not even thought about my card when we left the bar. I was so distracted, I'm sure I would've forgotten it there had she not been the one to cash us out. Now, part of me thought she just held onto it for safekeeping, but with everything she already figured out maybe she was betting I had a secret findom fetish too. That was a fetish I didn't even share with my partners in the past, it was just too dangerous. However, I was so deeply entranced by her feet, and so frustrated from my cage, how could I say no? I decided to act reluctant, hoping to at least keep one fetish to myself.

"I guess you can use it a little if it means I can worship your feet." I tried to sound nonchalant, but there was no way to say something like that without coming across as pathetic. Still, I hoped she wouldn't catch on that letting her spend my money was as much of a turn on as the foot worship.

She scrunched up her face for a moment as she considered my response. "Okay, here's my proposal. I'll let you worship my feet through my nylons for as long as you want, but I'm going to spend the entire time doing some online shopping. Nothing too crazy, just some new clothes, maybe makeup, anything small that catches my eye. Sounds good so far?" I just nodded my head, eagerly waiting. "Now, at any point you can stop and ask me to take off my tights. If you do that, I'm going to stop shopping and place my order, change into something comfy, and let you worship my bare feet. However, that's going to cost you a lot more. Understood?"

I knew she was being intentionally unclear. She wasn't even trying to hide it, she knew just how desperate I was. When a guy is this worked up, he'll say yes to anything. "Anything you say Emma." She smirked at me and pulled her phone out of her purse.

"Alright foot boy, go ahead!"