Serving Emma Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma takes her teasing to the next level.
1k words
4.43
15.2k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to keep track of time when you're hyper-focused on something. I was practically in a trance, just smelling and kissing Emma's feet as she hummed to herself and tapped away on her phone. I felt myself becoming more and more frustrated as my cock strained relentlessly against its tight cage. My head was so cloudy, I wasn't even processing the fact that every minute I spent engulfed in Emma's feet was another minute she spent shopping on her phone with my credit card.

After what must've been at least a half hour, I finally pulled away. She had been ignoring me the entire time, invested in her shopping, but finally she looked over her phone at me. "All done foot boy? Or did you want to see what's underneath these nylons?" She smirked as she began wiggling her toes at me.

I tried to think for a moment about how to respond, but my mind was still so cloudy. I was so frustrated, all I really wanted was some kind of relief. I thought maybe, if I just kept playing along, she'd give me back my keys. She might even get me off!

"May I please worship your bare feet?" I asked as politely as possible. It was starting to sink in just how much I was at her mercy. I wasn't even sure where Emma ended up putting my keys, but I knew I wouldn't get them back unless she was satisfied.

"Awe, you're such a desperate boy aren't you?" She was so good at making me feel small and weak as I knelt next to my bed. "You know that's going to cost you big time, right?" She tried to keep a serious face, but the side of her lip curled into a little grin as she awaited my response. All I could do was nod.

"Well, you just stay right where you are. I'm going to place my order, then I'll steal a nice big comfy shirt from your dresser so I can change out of these tights. You're going to love all the cute stuff you bought for me!" She giggled as she climbed out of my bed. I managed to take a quick look at her round butt in her tights as she stood up in front of me. She turned to face me, standing over me looking down. I made eye contact with her and felt completely powerless on my knees at her feet.

"Now, I know how boys are and I don't think you should watch me change in your...condition," she giggled as she gestured at my cage. "Touch your nose to the floor and keep your head down until I tell you to pick it up," she said in a stern voice. I obeyed and kneeled on my hands and knees with my nose touching the floor, patiently waiting for her permission to move.

"Okay loser boy, it's safe to look!" She stood directly in front of me as I picked my head up. I took my time soaking in her incredible body. She was now wearing nothing but a baggy t-shirt she had picked from my dresser. I assumed she was still wearing panties underneath, but I could tell she was not wearing a bra by the faint outline of her nipples. By the time my gaze finally reached her face, she was smirking and giggling under her breath.

She stood there for a moment with her hands on her hip, clearly enjoying just how much power she had in our current situation. "Now, here's how this is going to work. Just like last time, you can worship my feet for as long as you want. However, this time it's going to cost you $5 per kiss. I was going to make it 10, but you've just been such a good boy for me I'm going to go easy on you this time. I'm going to keep track, and when you decide you've had enough I'll add up your total and you can venmo me. Sounds good?"

I nodded along, still completely hypnotized by her beauty. "Now, go ahead and pull out your phone, unlock it, and hand it to me." I did as I was told, practically shaking from frustration. She tapped away on my phone for a moment before setting it down on the nightstand. "I added myself on venmo and set your phone so it'll stay unlocked. That way when you're all done I can just pay myself!" I gulped as it started to sink in just how little control I now had.

Emma sat down in my bed and got comfortable with her feet near my face. I looked at her for a moment before she pointed at her toes and snapped her fingers. My attention directed to her feet once again, I felt overwhelmed with arousal. They were truly perfect, small perfectly shaped toes, a defined arch, and lavender colored nails that matched her dyed hair. My brain shut off completely as I began desperately kissing every inch of her feet.

After a few minutes, I thought my cage was going to explode. I had only ever worn it briefly while scrolling through femdom blogs, I was not at all prepared for the frustration that came with being locked up as I worshiped a gorgeous pair of feet. I was groaning softly as I planted my lips on one toe after another. Finally, I sat up to catch my breath. I was so horny I thought I might pass out.

As I started to drift back into reality, I realized Emma was sitting there looking at my phone. She looked up and gave me a terrifying evil grin, then scrunched up her lips into a pout.

"Awe, done already foot boy? Afraid you're going to worship your way into poverty?" She began grinning again as she turned my phone around to face me. "I don't think you have anything to worry about!" On my phone screen was my banking app, she had opened it and was looking at my balance.