All Comments on 'Serving Miss Lisa Ch. 01: The Choice'

by Iserveonknees

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mikeylistensmikeylistensabout 1 year ago

Enjoying this story, but now the choice. hmmm, maybe not chance it and the closet becomes his safe place...or try a different choice of being underneath her...by being underneath her bed...listening from above... staying quiet below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely take the chance - besides living out of a closet is no way to go through life - either way you’re out of the closet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This isn't love, or sexy in any way. It's an abusive relationship under the guise of being about kink. If someone uses you for service, encourages you to speak your mind and clearly enjoys your discomfort or pain while guilt-tripping you for it, they're an emotional vampire and... Honestly, pretty manipulative.

There are better relationships. And to anyone reading this: You can do better as well. Love is not being forced into 'hard choices' by someone that dismisses you. And honestly, I'm tired of posts like this that fetishise abuse and rape. C'mon, enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take the chance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would take the chance but personally I'd have a few adjustments to make. 1 - you will not spend the night in the chair and will be allowed to go back to the closet. 2- because your making an adjustment to what she gave you, you will ask for 5 slaps with the sandle. If she's clever she will say something like 10 slaps and you will answer "5 on my head (like before) and 5 on my bottom" or "all 10 on my bottom so that I may remember where I was supposed to be".

LustinrestraintsLustinrestraintsabout 1 year ago

Take a chance. Maybe you win, maybe you lose. Options will still remain open to you after. Needs/wants/desires have to be expressed, and negotiated to find the balance of control at a level that can be honoured by both parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous