Serving Mistress's Guest

Story Info
Mistress invites a friend over.
2.2k words
4.4
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, Mistress has a friend coming over, and I am to serve them both.

In preparation, Mistress let me out of my chastity cage for a bit, after which we teased me until I was as hard as a rock, edged me once with her hand, made me eat her out, then edged me once with her mouth, and forced me back inside. I love the feel of my cock pushing against the metal.

I am now kneeling, naked, by the door, with a blindfold on, waiting for her friend to arrive.

I brought Mistress breakfast in bed and had dinner ready for when she got home from work. Whilst she was out, I cleaned the house, and laid out all our toys on the coffee table in the front room. Mistress came home with a new toy today; I love it when she treats me to a new toy; I feel honoured that my humiliation is deemed worthy of some of her hard-earned money. It was a big glass butt plug, longer and wider than the largest that we had owned, which barely fits me as it is.

As she ate, I sat on the cold kitchen floor and worked the plug into my arse. It took an awful lot of effort, and once it was in my cock was straining hard against the metal cage. She took a few photos, and send them to her friend, as a teaser for later and then I was ordered to take it out and lick it clean.

My arse still hurts as I wait by the door; I can feel it gaping slightly, with lube dripping out onto the floor. Mistress is watching television.

Then, there's a knock on the door.

'It's open,' Mistress shouts from the living room, as she turns off the television.

The friend opens the door, and comes into the hallway.

I feel her hand touch the side of my face, gently as first, but then grabbing at my jaw, shaking my face slightly.

'Well aren't you a big boy,' she says, grabbing my chastity cage with her other hand. Though I cannot see a thing, I can feel her face close to mine; her whispers are loud, and her breath warm on my face. I gulp slightly, fearful, I think, of her confidence. If she is like this only seconds after entering, what will she be like in a few hours time, after a drink or two.

'Thank you,' I eventually say. She rattles my cage, my balls aching from the slightest movement, still full as they are. I don't know when I last finished, might have been weeks, months even.

'Oi,' Mistress shouts, also now clearly in the hallway. 'What did we say about manners?'

'Sorry, Mistress. Thank you, miss.'

'Good boy. I'll have to spank you for that.'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Maybe you'll let me do the spanking,' the guest says. Her voice seems vaguely familiar. I must have met her before, when I was just Mistress's girlfriend and was allowed to socialise with her friends.

'Ooh yes, what a good idea.'

She always had lots of friends. And would be very physical with them to annoy me.

Once, in a nightclub, she thrust her fingers into my mouth and said What do you taste, darling?

It was pussy. And I asked if she'd been playing with herself, though it didn't taste like normal.

That's Gloria. I've just finger fucked her in the bathroom, thought you'd want to clean me up.

I was hurt by it, but later that night, when we had sex, I started to picture it, and realised how turned on I was by the thought of my girlfriend's fingers in another woman.

On other occasions, as she came on my face, she would moan the names of random other people.

'As my slave is blindfolded I will have to play host. Would you like a drink, gorgeous?' Mistress asks her guest.

'Oooh, I'd love a glass of wine, yes, though first I'm desperate for the loo.'

'Of course, just upstairs, feel free to take him with you if you want to.'

'Oh,' she says, and pauses: I can hear they thinking, 'maybe not yet, later, but thank you.' I am a little disappointed by her response, and perhaps my face shows it. 'Is he thirsty do you think?'

'I don't know. Don't think he's had anything all day. He'd been busy with chores,' Mistress says. They talk as if I'm not in the room, which I kind of like. 'Are you thirsty, thing?'

I nod.

'Open wide then.'

They both spit in my mouth, several times. Once one of them misses, by the unfamiliar taste I would guess the friend, and the spit dribbles down my chin.

Mistress goes off into the kitchen, and the guest goes off upstairs, leaving me still kneeling, afraid to move even to wipe my chin.

Half an hour later, I've been moved into the living room, where the girls are having drinks and chatting. I'm kneeling in the corner, where I was dragged and thrown. They haven't acknowledged me since, though they do every so often refer to me, usually as 'the slave'. Mistress tells her all about what we've been up to, and what she hopes to do later. I feel embarrassed by all of the things I've done, and had done to, listed of so casually.

The more they talk the more the friend's voice haunts me. I know I've known it before. Mistress is careful never to use her name, but instead calls her 'darling' or 'lovely' or 'dear'. All the names she would refuse to call me when we were dating, and would obviously never use now.

Several times I'm sure I hear them kiss.

Then, the guest asks if she can take off some clothes, and Mistress helps her out of her dress, and then gets out of hers. The clothes are thrown at me. I think I feel two bras and at least one pair of panties, though it's hard to tell really. I don't move, allowing some of the clothes to bounce off me and some to land on my lap. They laugh, presumably at my inanimate response, and how clearly effortful it is to maintain.

'Is he any good at head?'

'Male or female?'

'Ha. I -eer- I meant female. Why, does he give blowjobs?'

Mistress doesn't say anything, but her friend laughs after a moment, and then I hear their glasses being refilled.

'He's ok at eating pussy, nothing special. I often just ride his face. We've got lots of strap-ons too that he's allowed to fuck me with. Can't remember when his cock was last used. I fuck other men when I'm out though, proper ones, much more fun.'

'Do you let him clean you up afterwards?'

'Sometimes, if he's really good. He always cleans my smalls though, by hand. Sometimes I throw in other people's as well, as a treat.'

'Can I order him about a bit?'

'Yeah, of course you can, honey, he's your slave tonight.'

'There's a pair of wet panties in that pile, find them for me,' she shouts over, at a considerably increased volume, as though I haven't been able to hear they whole conversation anyway.

I scramble through the clothes, and find a pair of very wet panties. Just holding them I can smell them.

'Great. Lick the crotch bit for me, make it nice and clean.'

She's mean, and very good at dominating already.

As they carry on talking, I work at cleaning her panties. I am pleased that the evening was getting her so wet, though I fear it was Mistress more than me. I know I have a pathetic body. She tells me all the time, and makes me repeat it to myself, and write it on my body.

Their conversation sort of peters out, then there's nothing, until I hear the guest moaning slightly, and then after a while...

'Here, slave, now!' Mistress shouts at me, and I scramble over to them, only for my face to be shoved between the friend's legs, and rubbed against her pussy as she finishes.

'Oh god, that was amazing, thank you, Ellie.'

It's strange, I don't her hear name anymore, and I'm never allowed to use it, so much that I've stopped even associating her with it. She is Mistress, or Goddess, or Miss.

'That was the best orgasm I think you've given me so far this year, Ellie. How can I thank you?'

'Oh it was nothing. After yesterday I wanted to treat you.'

'Can I be really cheeky?'

'Anything, sweetheart, whatever you want.'

My face is still pressed against her pussy. They keep kissing, gently, as they talk to each other.

'Can I fuck him?'

'Eeerrrmmm.'

'Oh, not with his cock, can I fuck his arse, with one of these.'

'Oh god, yeah, of course. Use whatever you want.'

I am lifted up by my hair and thrown face down into the easy chair. It was my easy chair originally, though I am never allowed to sit in it. It's where Mistress sits when I eat her out, or when I shave her so she'd ready to go out on the pull.

Mistress thrusts a ballgag into my mouth and ties it tightly around my head, and then pulls apart my arsecheeks as the guest rubs a meagre drop of lube into me.

'I'm guessing he gets used a lot?'

'Yeah, quite a lot, I like him plugged as well, if we ever go out, or on the rare occasions he's allowed into my bed.'

I feel the tip of the metal strap on, the biggest one we own, start to push against my anus, as they continue just to chit-chat away.

'Where does he normally sleep then? If not in your bed?'

'In a cage, in the bedroom. I'll show you later. I have to keep him close in case nature calls.'

After about five or six thrusts I feel the dildo hit my prostate, though I still can't feel her legs hit mine, so I know there is more to go. My cock is straining against the cage again, a pain that I love dearly. When I'm not in the cage, I often miss it. Mistress sometimes shows me too much kindness; she'll be playing with me, and I'll be getting close, and then I'll beg her to stop and let me please her instead. If she doesn't stop, I've been known to cry as I cum, knowing that I don't deserve it.

'All that wine, I'll probably need to use the bathroom myself after this.'

'If you don't want to trek upstairs, you can just use him.'

'Really, are you sure?'

I don't realise it, but clearly, listening to this, I have started nodding my head, because Mistress starts to laugh, and says, 'see? He wants you to piss in his mouth.'

'Really, do you want me to piss in your dirty little mouth, slave,' the guest says, suddenly getting in the proper spirit of things. Finally I start to feel her legs slapping against mine. The dildo is all the way in, and I'm practically screaming silently in the ballgag, my spit dribbling down and covering my favourite chair.

She leans over, and starts to pull at my nipples, her big fingernails digging into my skin.

'Take the gag off please, Ellie love, I want to hear him.'

I have to bit down on my lip now to stop myself from shouting.

'After I'm done ripping your arsehole what do you want me to do, slave?'

'I want you to piss, Mistress.'

It's not my Mistress talking, but it may as well be, and I hope I'm doing right using the name.

'Where, cunt!?'

'In my mouth, Mistress.'

'Louder!'

'IN MY MOUTH, MISTRESS.'

'Again. Tell me again.'

'I WANT YOU TO PISS IN MY MOUTH, MISTRESS.'

'For fuck sake. Keep saying it, tell me more. Beg me.'

'PLEASE MISSTRESS, USE ME AS YOUR TOILET, PISS IN MY DIRTY UNWORTHY MOUTH, MAKE ME DRINK YOUR NASTY PISS.'

'Take it off, Ellie.'

'You sure?'

'Yeah, take it off.'

'KEEP TALKING, CUNT'

As they take the blindfold off, I'm still begging her to piss on me. They have placed a mirror in front of my face, through which I look at myself, spit dribbling down, red from all the fucking, tears in my eyes.

Then I see her reflection over my shoulder, fucking me hard in the arse, and smiling in that cruel way that I remember so well. It's my fucking highschool girlfriend, the one who left me for the whole rugby team, whose fucking me in the arse, and who I have been begging to use me as a toilet, whose been fucking Ellie secretly behind my back, for weeks apparently, and who I still hope will continue to fuck my gorgeous Ellie, using me together, for weeks to come.

They both laugh hysterically, as I bury my face in the sofa.

It's the cruellest, cleverest, and most wonderful thing Mistress has ever done for me. I love her so much. And later, when they both (hopefully) use my as their toilet, it will be the best night of my life. I hope she stays over. I hope they fuck in Mistress's bed, when I can watch from the cage, feeling the hard metal bars on my cock.