Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon in, pet. You may stand."

"Thank you, Miss Katie."

"I want a massage."

"Another foot massage?"

"Full body. I'm worn out from all the fun we've been having today. There's some oil in the bottom drawer there. A guy I used to date thought he knew what he was doing with it but he didn't have your skill."

"Thank you, Miss Katie," I beamed at the comparison.

Opening her bottom drawer I saw that in addition to massage oil she kept all of her sex stuff in there. Lube, condoms, a big purple dildo, a smaller pink vibrating rabbit dildo, a clit vibrator, a magic wand, some anal beads, some handcuffs, and some other stuff I didn't immediately recognize It's amazing how seeing a box of sex toys can be a turn on.

"Mm-hmm, " Miss Katie cleared her throat.

I took the oil, mmm orange flavored, and got on the bed at her side.

"We'll have time for the rest of that drawer. And soon enough your tongue can do most of the work."

I squeezed some oil into my hands and rubbed them together to help warm it up. I knelt on the bed at her feet and started at her toes, taking each one between my fingers, squeezing and rubbing them. I moved to her soles, working them with my whole palm. My hands moved up over her ankles to her calves. I slid my hands up and down her lower legs squeezing the muscles as I moved past them. I continued up her hamstrings and found a few knots. I worked them deeply, focusing on the areas that needed it most. Working out each one turned her soft moans into yelps back into contented moans

Getting to her ass I needed a better angle. "Miss Katie would it be ok for me to straddle your legs as I work my way up your body?"

Katie turned her head on her pillow, "yes, that's ok. But your dick can't touch me and you have to lick up anything that drips from it."

"Thank you, Miss Katie."

I put one knee on each side of her thighs but kept myself as upright as possible to keep my dick away. I knew I couldn't help but drip pre-cum on her but I relished the chance to lick her wonderful skin some more.

I got some more oil and began rubbing. Her ass was even more amazing than I thought. Perfectly heart-shaped with the softest skin. Even laying on her front it sat high. I had a hand on each cheek and would squeeze and caress them in sync. I moved my hand in circles and applied pressure. I was careful to avoid her crack and both of the holes nearby, not wanting to break any of Miss Caroline's rules.

I leaned forward a bit and squeezed her hips as I rubbed the small of her back with my thumbs. I ran my hands up her back applying even pressure and brought them back along her sides. I felt the sides of her boobs and gave them some extra attention causing Katie to moan some more.

Finally I moved over her ass to straddle her back as I worked on her neck and shoulders. They were tighter than she deserved and I really focused on loosening her up.

"Mmmm, harder..."

I squeezed her shoulders as hard as I could and worked her upper back with my thumbs.

Glancing at the clock I realized It had been over an hour since I'd started her massage and she seemed to have melted into the bed. I moved off of her and noticed that I had in fact dripped some pre-cum on her thighs, ass, and back. I bent down and licked the drips off of her back.

"Are you licking me, pet."

"Just cleaning up my mess, Miss Katie."

"Oh yes. Continue."

Skipping her ass I moved back to her legs and licked up any pre-cum I could find. With my face this close to her I could easily smell her excitement and could see how wet her pussy was. I desperately wanted to bury my face in it but I knew we'd both get in trouble. For the same reason I left the pre-cum that had landed on her ass. She looked over her shoulder and saw what I left on her ass.

"I think you missed a spot, pet," she wiggled her ass at me.

"Yes, Miss Katie, but Miss Caroline said your ass was off limits until you earned it."

"She also said you had to obey me and I told you to lick up any mess you made."

I was feeling a bit torn. Conflicting orders from these two amazing, sexy women. I felt lucky to be in the same room as Katie right now let alone serving her as I was. But it was at Miss Caroline that I felt I belonged to. There was a hierarchy here and Miss Caroline was on top.

"I'm sorry, Miss Katie, I can't," I hung my head low worried I had disappointed her.

"Good boy, pet."

I looked up surprised.

"Miss Caroline wanted you tested and you've passed the first one. Now, collect what you can with your fingers and I'll roll over so you can do my front."

I ran my finger along her cheeks and fucked it clean. I massaged her ass cheeks some more before she flipped over on the bed. She stared at me and I looked her body up and down, nearly drooling. A lesser man probably would have dove between her legs by now or tried sticking his dick in her mouth but I had been given a mission.

I started with her arms, rubbing them up and down, before lightly massaging her upper chest. My hands moved down and I covered each of her tits with one hand. I began rhythmically squeezing them while moving my hands in circles to rub her nipples with my palms. I took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and rolled them before giving them a pinch. Katie moaned and arched her back. I loved how much she loved having her tits played with. I moved my hands under her boobs and kept rubbing them as I leaned over and kissed both nipples.

Katie's eyes flew open at the sensation but she just smiled at me. I continued licking and sucking her nipples for a little while longer. I moved down rubbing her tummy before getting to her hips. We were in dangerous territory again, her pussy was right there, wet with excitement. I couldn't wait until I was allowed to pleasure her entire body but for now I had to quickly move past it.

I worked the front of her thighs deeply, using both hands on one at a time, squeezing with my fingertips and then taking hold with my full hand and rubbing. I continued this over her knees and down her lower legs.

I was then back where I started, kneeling at the end of the bed with her feet in my hands. I took one in both hands and rubbed it up and down moving my fingers along the sole and thumbs along the top. One hand slid up her calf squeezing and I massaged her toes between my fingers. I switched sides and gave the other foot the same treatment. Katie moaned more and more, looking up I could see her pussy getting even wetter.

"Use your mouth, pet"

I hadn't had much time to lick her feet earlier, really only enough to clean my pre-cum from them, so I jumped at this chance. I held her left foot and bent my head down to start sucking on her big toe. The combination of her natural taste and the orange of the oil was wonderful. I looked up and could see one of Katie's hands move to her pussy while the other began rubbing her nipples. I sucked each toe into my mouth one by one and licked between them.

Katie pulled her feet from me, bent her knees, and held her feet in the air. She looked toward her bedside table, "get the pink one."

I moved quickly and took her pink vibrating dildo with the rabbit attachment from the drawer. She had bigger toys but this one was already bigger than my cock.

"Get it wet for me."

I brought it to my mouth as I considered if I was going to suck it like a cock. That wasn't something I really wanted to do and I didn't think I could get much of it in my mouth anyway. Instead I licked around it. This didn't make it less like a cock but it was easier to do.

Katie watched me lick her pink fake dick and rubbed her clit faster, "put it in me."

My eyes went wide and my cock throbbed. I knelt on the bed below Katie. With her knees held back her pussy was right in front of my face. It was so beautiful. Oh how I wanted to lean in and lick her to orgasm after orgasm or stick to my dick in her. I couldn't use my dick but I did have a dick to stick in her.

I rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit getting it even wetter. I pushed it against her lips and they opened accepting it. I moved it in and out slowly getting a little bit deeper with each thrust. I imagined it was my dick stretching her open even though I knew I could never stretch her this much. Katie's moan got deeper and more frequent as I went.

When the vibrator was all the way inside her I twisted the base to turn it on, Katie's head shot up and she slapped my hand away from the toy taking control of it for herself.

"I need a place to rest my feet."

I moved to the side and rolled over putting my head right under her feet. Katie immediately dropped them on my face and started rubbing her soles on me. I stuck my tongue out and licked any part of her that came close enough.

Katie moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy as she licked the fingers of her other hand and pinched her nipples. Her head was thrown back and she was moaning, "oh god, oh god. Fuck, pet, suck my toes!"

Katie slipped one of her big toes into my mouth but continued pressing her foot forward. I opened my mouth wide trying to get all of her toes in at once. They just barely all fit. I still managed to stick my tongue out enough to lick their undersides.

This helped push Katie over the edge, her hips thrust up, her muscles tensed, and her toes curled in my mouth and she screamed in ecstasy.

I just layed there, her feet still on my face, I gently rubbed them as I sucked on her toes. My cock was standing straight up and dripping, if only it was allowed to join the fun.

It took a while for Katie to come down from her orgasm, her entire body relaxed, she laid her legs across me and just tried to catch her breath.

She snapped her fingers and held the vibrator out towards me. I moved next to her and licked it all over again, this time cleaning it of her pussy juice. When she thought it was clean enough she tossed it aside and gave me her fingers to clean. She dipped her fingers into her pussy to collect more and I licked them clean again. She did this over and over.

"Just because you can't eat my pussy yet doesn't mean you can't have a taste."

"Mmmm, thank you Miss Katie."

Her pussy tasted wonderful, I relished every ounce she provided to me. I think I was addicted

Eventually she just put her hand on my head and played with my hair as I laid on her thigh. We were both exhausted, she couldn't have been more relaxed and content, while I loved my place I was also horny as hell. I could only imagine how much harder it would get until Miss Caroline returned and allowed me to come.

Katie looked over at the clock, "wow it's late, I need a good night's sleep," she moved her head down to mine and gave me a deep, passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "You did well today, pet, but now I need my space." She smacked my ass.

"Of course, Miss Katie." I wished I could have stayed in her room snuggled up next to her, even being kept at the foot of her bed or on the floor would have been nice. But I understood why she might not want a horny little pet around pawing at her all night.

As I got up to leave Katie just rolled over and seemed to fall asleep almost immediately. I took a few moments to bask in her beautiful nakedness before turning the lights out and closing the door.

Getting to my room I face planted into my bed, maybe not the best decision with a hard cock but I was so tired I wasn't thinking straight. It was amazing to think that all of this had started earlier today, things had progressed very quickly. From Caroline's feet doing a little dance for me all the way to worshiping Katie's body and me agreeing not to come no matter how horny I was. My hand was absent-mindedly playing with my cock as I thought about it all.

How would they even know if I came? Maybe I should just clear my head. I stroked more earnestly. My hand was coated in pre-cum.

No. Stop. Miss Caroline has given you an order, you don't want to disappoint her.

But it would feel so good to come, is your dick really controlled by her? And how would she know?

You would know.

In such a short time my focus has already shifted to the pleasure and desires of Miss Caroline and Miss Katie.

I stopped touching my dick and tried to get my breathing under control. I raised my fingers to my lips and cleaned them. Which of course only made me hornier. It was going to be a long night. I finally fell asleep with my pre-cum coated fingers in my mouth.


12