Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 03

Story Info
Bitch 449 gets used to his new life under female control.
1k words
4.39
8.5k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch 449 felt the crop slash across his buttock as he struggled forward. "Move! Faster!" commanded Mistress Fiona behind him.

"Yes, Mistress," gasped Bitch 449, staggering up the hill against the rain as fast as he could while carrying a very heavy and large armchair in front of him. Several men near him were also being given orders by women as they struggled uphill with the furniture for Princess Georgina's new palace, being built in the centre of the female-ruled settlement.

"Lazy bitches!" shouted another woman, and Bitch 449 saw a whip come down on the bare back of the man in front of him, carrying two dining chairs. The man wobbled but managed to keep holding them.

Bitch 449 was determined to go faster and to reach the palace, and the correct room, without dropping or damaging the armchair. It was wrapped in plastic to protect it from the rain and dirt, but he did not want to find out what punishment he would receive if even the plastic made contact with the mud on the ground.

Not that it was fear of punishment that motivated him. Bitch 449 wanted to serve the women around him. Like all the men here, he had pledged to serve the Superior Gender, and Princess Georgina in particular.

He was dizzy with delight as he thought about the very real possibility that Princess Georgina might at some point sit on the very chair that he was now carrying. He pushed himself forward, the rain getting heavier. Dressed, like the other males, only in shorts and boots, the cold and rain would have made him shiver if he were not so hot from the hard physical labour. His body was already a lot more athletic after several weeks working on the Princess' palace.

"Keep going, bitch!" called out Mistress Fiona behind him. Perhaps the lack of the crop this time meant she was pleased he was going faster. Bitch 449 wanted to please Mistress Fiona. She was a petite mistress, shorter than most of the others even with the heels she habitually wore. With a long dark ponytail and smouldering brown eyes, she had a calm authority and spoke with a quiet firmness than did nothing to reduce the strictness with which she imposed her orders.

A man stood next to Mistress Fiona, holding an umbrella over her to shelter her from the rain. Unlike the men carrying furniture, he was not moving fast enough to keep warm, and he shivered in his shorts and boots as the rain streaked down his hair, face and body. Fiona did not bother to look at him, even when giving him orders.

Bitch 449 reached the door to the Footwear Room and thankfully passed the chair over to the man waiting there to take it inside. He was still excited about being allocated to work on the room that would one day house all Princess Georgina's shoes and boots. He had never seen Princess Georgina in person, and knew that if he did so it was likely to be from a distance.

Bitch 449 could hear one of the women shouting at him to walk back down the hill and fetch the next armchair. He quickly turned round and began to walk rapidly back down before he heard Mistress Fiona call out to him to wait.

"I want to inspect the room," she said. Bitch 449 felt his stomach turn. Would Mistress Fiona find something wrong with his work. She was in charge of the work on the Footwear Room, and had swiftly punished other men for their errors.

But Fiona was not walking towards the building. "I'm not walking on that mud, obviously," she stated calmly. She looked round, and pointed at Bitch 449 and two other men.

"You, you and you!" she said. "Lie down in the mud so I can walk over you."

Bitch 449 immediately dropped to his knees and then lay flat on his stomach, delighted to serve the beautiful Mistress Fiona in such a practical way. The other men hesitated before Fiona glared tat them and another women yelled at them to move. They shuffled into position next to Bitch 449. He could see they had not lain at the right angle and was not surprised when Mistress Fiona ordered them to move again and sort themselves out.

The other woman, Mistress Shona, reached out and dragged one of the men into position by his feet, his face descending into the mud as she did so.

"You can't expect the bitches to work this out, Fiona", Shona was saying. "They're only men."

Bitch 449, his face down against the mud, heard Fiona laugh in reply. "Well, in theory men can think," she said. "But they're too focused on their cocks and their bellies to ever manage it."

Fiona clicked her fingers as a sign for the man holding the umbrella to keep up with her. He walked in the mud next to the men who Fiona walked across. Bitch 449 heard her step onto one of the men next to him.

Then a moment later, Bitch 449 felt Mistress Fiona's spiky heel push deeply into his shoulder. He tried to keep as still as possible as the pain seared into him, holding his mouth shut as the mud went up his nose, feeling another jolt of pain in his cock as the angle at which he was lying caused his chastity cage to dig into him.

Then Mistress Fiona was stepping off him and walking towards the building. Mistress Shona sharply told the three men to get up from the mud and get back to work.

Bitch 449 got up as quickly as he could, a big smile on his face and his cock pushing against the chastity cage. He was excited and aroused to have performed such a physical and direct service for a member of the Superior Gender. He was surprised to see the other two men looking distinctly less happy as they stood up from the mud.

To his surprise, Mistress Fiona turned back from the building. "Bitch 449!" she called out. "Come into the building with me. Now."

Before he could react, she had turned away again and was going through the door, no doubt assuming that Bitch 449 could do nothing other than follow her command. She was right. Filled with both fear and excitement, he rushed after Mistress Fiona into Princess Georgina's half-built palace.