Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 04

Story Info
Bitch 449's picked out for a special task in the femdom city.
1.3k words
4.59
6.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch 449 stood at the door to Princess Georgina's half-built palace and gazed into the area that would become for Footwear Room. He was in awe of being allowed to work there, even though he expected that he might never see Princess Georgina in person.

Mistress Fiona stood in the largely empty room with her back to him. She turned round sharply on her heels, her ponytail swinging and her brown eyes flashing with enthusiasm. Bitch 449 quickly lowered his own eyes. He had no idea why she had ordered him to come into the room alone. Since joining the female-dominated settlement, he had never been alone with one of the women.

"Come closer," said Mistress Fiona. "On your knees, obviously." She sounded calm, even quite quiet, but her voice had an air of restrained excitement.

Bitch 449 dropped quickly to the ground, the pain shooting through his knees as they hit the wooden floor. He had learnt that the punishments inflicted on men who did not kneel quickly enough were far more painful than a jolt to the knees.

He shuffled a few yards across the wooden floor, until he was in front of Mistress Fiona's feet. Keeping his eyes down, the pointed toes of her shoes were only inches from his face. He kept his eyes focused on them, his cock twitching in his chastity cage at the sight of Fiona's smooth skin and high arches.

Bitch 449 frowned slightly when he noticed a speck of mud on Mistress Fiona's right shoe. A few minutes earlier, he had lay down in the mud alongside two other men so that Mistress Fiona could walk across the three of them and avoid getting dirty. Bitch 449 felt disappointed that he had failed to keep the mud off her completely.

He kept still, his head down. All was silent except for the sound of people outside: men moving about and women shouting orders as the work on the palace continued.

Eventually, Fiona spoke.

"There is a spot of mud on my shoe," she said. "Clean it."

Bitch 449 reacted quickly, leaning forward with his tongue out and licking off the small speck of mud in one movement. He licked the same area of the shoe twice more so that there could be no doubt it had gone.

"Thank you for allowing me to serve you and your beautiful shoes, Mistress Fiona," he said.

Surely she hadn't called him all the way in here just to lick one spot of mud from her shoe? Stranger things had happened since Bitch 449 had moved into the female-led settlement, he reflected.

Despite keeping his eyes down, he could sense that Fiona was smiling as she looked down at him.

"Why are you here?" she said suddenly.

Bitch 449 was taken by surprise. "Because you ordered me to come in here, Mistress."

"I don't mean in this room, idiot," said Mistress Fiona, laughing. "I mean in this settlement."

Bitch 449 was certain of the answer to that. "To serve the Superior Gender, and to serve Her Highness Princess Georgina in particular, Mistress."

"Good answer," replied Fiona. "And are you glad you came here?"

Bitch 449 was confused. "Well, of course, Mistress Fiona. I'm delighted. I'm very lucky." He felt an overwhelming sense of bliss to be kneeling at Mistress Fiona's beautiful feet, committed for ever to living for the benefit of women in Princess Georgina's settlement.

Fiona chuckled and stepped backwards. She began to pace up and down in front of him. Bitch 449 kept still.

"You might be surprised to hear that not all the men here feel like you, bitch. Some regret coming here. Some have doubts. Some haven't quite got used to the superiority of women yet."

She continued to pace, her heels clicking on the floor and her long dark ponytail swinging in and out of Bitch 449's view as he looked downwards.

"Her Infallible Highness Princess Georgina has recently made a decision," explained Mistress Fiona. "Now that we have many more men here, she has generously decided that members of the Superior Gender should not be expected to perform menial tasks for themselves when men can be used to carry them out. Thus every women here will have a personal male slave."

She stopped pacing.

"You may look upwards," she said, before quickly adding, "But don't dare to look me in the eye."

Bitch 449 cautiously raised his eyes. His cock twitched in its cage again as he saw the delicate shape of her thighs only inches away.

"Bitch 449," she said, "You are lazy, stupid, ugly, incompetent and insignificant."

"Yes I am, Mistress," he replied.

"And you know why you are all those things, don't you? It's because you're a man. And being such pathetic creatures, your only purpose is to serve the Superior Gender."

"Of course, Mistress," said Bitch 449. He knew all this.

Fiona folded her arms. Bitch 449 thought that she looked, if anything, even more beautiful.

"And when it comes to practical skills, you're even more useless than some of the other men here. But despite that, you are better than some of them -- or perhaps I should say slightly less vile -- because you know your place. You are at least dedicated to serving Princess Georgina and the Superior Gender. And you know that's your role in life. And that's what I want -- dedication, submission, obedience -- which you're better at than most."

"Thank you, Mistress!" Bitch 449 almost sang the words in delight. "Thank you so much for saying -"

"Shut up, bitch!" snapped Mistress Fiona. He was taken by surprise as she reached out and slapped him hard on the left cheek. "And stop smiling. You're only doing what all men should be doing. However, due to your dedication, I have chosen you. You will be my personal slave."

Bitch 449 had to stop himself looking up in his excitement. "Really, Mistress? Thank you, Mistress! It's a great honour. I'm not worthy of it -"

"Of course you're not fucking worthy!" shouted Mistress Fiona suddenly. Now she slapped him on the other cheek. He could feel his head spinning.

"You're of less significance to me than the buckle on my shoe," said Fiona. "I'll use you for now. I'll choose someone else when I get bored of you."

"Yes, Mistress Fiona," said Bitch 449. "May I ask a question?"

"No, you may fucking not," she replied. "I ask the questions, bitch. If you want to know what you'll be doing for me, it will be anything and everything I order you to. You will prepare my food, pour my drinks, clean my toilet, make my bed, do my laundry and lick my shoes clean. You will bring me my morning tea when I wake up and my nightime snack before I go to bed. You will work solidly in between and during the night if I want you."

"Yes, Mistress Fiona. Of course. Thank you."

She ignored him and carried on. "'ll hurt you when you fail, I'll hurt you when you disappoint me, I'll hurt you to remind you that you're an inferior male bitch. Most of all I'll hurt you if you embarrass me in front of other members of the Superior Gender. You might attend me when I meet Princess Georgina and if you get anything wrong then, I'll cause you more pain than you've ever had in your life. Do you understand?"

Bitch 449 was grinning broadly.

"Yes, Mistress Fiona. Thank you so much."

"Stop smiling," she ordered, her voice quieter again but her manner just as firm. "You will start tomorrow. Today you can continue with your usual work."

Mistress Fiona lifted her right foot and kicked Bitch 449 in the chest with her pointed shoe. "Get back to work then!" she ordered.