Serving the Amazons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

Lien was determined to make him climax as soon as possible. She took his penis in her mouth and sucked as she stroked the shaft with one hand and massaged his testicles with the other. She had Anteros groaning and near orgasm in about 30 seconds.

He strained not to give in. Lien kept waiting for the inevitable explosion of semen, but it wasn't coming. She stroked faster and there was still no climax for another full minute. She couldn't believe this virgin had this kind of control. It was amazing.

Lien decided he'd held back much longer than necessary and used one of her tricks to force him over the edge. She swatted his scrotum with her open hand and then swatted again just slightly harder. It wasn't hard enough to cause him pain, but the completely different type of stimulation made him lose control. He ejaculated forcefully into her mouth. Once she felt the first spurt of semen, she stopped swatting him and resumed massaging his testicles. As she expected, there was a copious amount of semen and he discharged it for a long time. Lien sucked and swallowed and continued stimulating him until his penis softened.

"I can tell that you enjoyed that, Anteros," she said.

Anteros said nothing. He was breathing so hard he couldn't speak.

That is one way that a woman can bring a man to climax. How often it happens depends somewhat on your prowess in battle. You see, Amazon women believe that swallowing the seed of a powerful warrior increases their power as well. Personally, I'm not a warrior and I think it is nonsense. I do enjoy it anyway. A lot of Amazon warriors believe it though, so fight bravely and you'll experience the pleasure of ejaculating in a woman's mouth many times."

Lien then untied him, rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Your stamina was most impressive, Anteros. I've never trained a man as young as you that could hold back their orgasm so long. You have great willpower."

Anteros had now caught his breath well enough to speak. "Thank you, Mistress."

Lien reached down and stroked his soft penis. "There is a problem, Anteros. Tonight is your night to lose your virginity and technically, you are still a virgin."

It only took a few minutes for Lien to stroke Anteros back to hardness. He was only 18 and any boy his age could easily ejaculate 3 times in one day, even without the attentions of an expert like herself. When she succeeded in getting him fully erect, she moved on top of him and rubbed her smooth pubis on his young penis. She rubbed her sex against him until she was lubricated enough to insert his large penis into her hot, moist, vagina. She slid down very slowly. Anteros gasped and stayed still.

Lien moved slowly up and down on his penis. "Hold back, Anteros. I won't make you wait very long, but see if you can wait until I climax."

Anteros had not ever felt anything like Lien's hot sex on his penis. It was an exquisite sensation, a combination of wet, warm and velvety smooth.

"Touch my breasts or buttocks, Anteros. I like it when you do that," instructed Lien.

Anteros enjoyed doing both so much he couldn't decide which to do. He cupped her breasts in his hands then reached behind and grasped her soft behind. He could feel firm muscles underneath the layer of soft flesh that women have there. He still wanted to touch her breasts so he strained his abdominal muscles to hold his upper body in a position that allowed him to touch her breasts with his mouth.

Lien stopped the movement of her pelvis. "Mmmmm...that feels good, Anteros, but the tension in your body will hasten your climax. You will last longer if you lie down and relax."

Anteros had noticed a sense of urgency in his loins when started kissing her breasts but was unaware that the tension in his stomach contributed to it. Lien was right. When he relaxed, the impending sense of orgasm that had been there subsided slightly. Lien sensed this and resumed her slow up and down massage of his penis. He stayed prone on his back and now had one hand playing with her breasts and the other massaging her wonderful behind. Anteros had imagined touching women like this but never had the opportunity. His imagination hadn't succeeded in preparing him for how wonderful a woman's body really felt. Anteros was blissfully happy. His penis was even happier and he realized he was about to climax.

"Mistress, I'm going to ejaculate," he announced.

"Thank you for telling me, Anteros," said Lien as she stopped her pelvic motion. "I'll just wait a moment and then resume.

A minute later, Anteros had a more relaxed expression on his face and Lien lowered a breast into his mouth. Anteros held her soft bottom in both hands as he sucked, licked and bit her nipple according to her instructions. Lien was grinding her pelvis against him, but not moving up and down as she had before. In doing this she was able to stimulate her clitoris without giving Anteros' penis enough stimulation for him to reach orgasm. At least he couldn't do so after climaxing such a short time ago.

Lien started to moan and rubbed her pelvis on him harder. Then she started moving up and down his hard shaft once again, much faster this time. Anteros again felt a climax coming soon.

"Mistress, I'm going to ejaculate," he repeated for the second time in 5 minutes.

"No you're not. You have great willpower. You won't ejaculate," said Lien. As she said it, she realized that this was the first time Anteros had ever copulated and she was lucky that he didn't ejaculate within seconds of entering her. He'd lasted long enough that she was near climax herself and knew that feeling Anteros' orgasm would trigger her own. Still, she was a teacher and her goal was to make Anteros last as long as necessary to please his mistress.

Lien increased her pace. Anteros became tense from the strain of trying to hold back his orgasm. Lien was impressed. He was so young, so inexperienced, yet he had the control of a man that had been in her training for several weeks. Lien decided to make things even more difficult on him. Just how much could this boy take, she wondered?

Lien moved her mouth to his and kissed him deeply. Anteros returned her kiss and groaned. She felt his hands clinch her bottom tightly. She was satisfied with herself. She had him and she knew it. Still, she was going to make him suffer before he climaxed. Not only because it excited her, but also because it would make him a better lover to be able to delay his orgasms.

"Your big penis feels so good inside of my hot, wet, hole, Anteros," said Lien.

Like a lot of men, Anteros was excited by her speaking of sex. Anteros groaned again and Lien could actually feel the head of his impressively large penis swell inside of her. He couldn't last more than a few more seconds. It was time to finish him off.

"Don't ejaculate, Anteros. Hold it back. No matter how good it would feel to shoot your hot seed inside of me, don't do it until I give you permission," Lien said with a lusty whisper.

Anteros was groaning loudly and his muscles felt like braided rope. There was a look of pain on his face. Again, Lien wondered just how much he could take. She'd never once in her years of teaching young men, encountered one with endurance like this. She'd only met a few mature and experienced men that were close and they were 20 years older than Anteros.

Lien then administered the coup de grace. Although she was no fighter, she was strong, limber and athletic. She sat up straight, reached behind her, and squeezed his testicles in one hand. She was able to do this while continuing to bounce up and down on his penis.

As she squeezed his testicles and bounced on his penis she told him again not to climax. "Don't ejaculate, Anteros! Not yet! Hold it back!"

Anteros did his best to obey, but his groin had won the battle with his mind and he ejaculated harder than he had before. Once Lien felt him go over the edge, she encouraged him. "That's is Anteros. Pump your seed inside of me. Give it all to me!" She said this in a much higher pitched voice than she'd used before because she was climaxing with him.

Anteros did his best to obey that command also. When his climax was over, Lien stayed on top of him and waited for his penis to soften inside of her. She gently brushed her fingers over his aching testicles until he was completely soft and then she dismounted him and laid at his side.

"You are an incredible lover, Anteros. And you will only get better if you learn well what I will teach you," said Lien with a smile. "You are also no longer a virgin. How do you feel?"

"I feel completely at peace with everyone and everything, Mistress," he answered. "I had no idea how wonderful sex could be."

"And you are just learning, Anteros. You will have many wonderful sexual experiences in your life. This is only the beginning."

Anteros had a grin on his face that stretched from ear to ear.

"Would you like to sleep here tonight?" Lien asked.

"Yes, Mistress. If you will permit me," he answered.

"It is already getting cool and I could use someone to warm my bed. You will stay with me tonight," said Lien. "Tomorrow, we will continue with your next lesson."

--------------------------------------

Thanks for all the feedback. I really do appreciate it. I respond to all feedback that isn't sent anonymously.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers