Serving the Newmans

Story Info
A couple watching a couple fuck.
3.3k words
4.32
16.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story to read with my wife and for other couples who enjoy such fantasies. My wife and I enjoy reading stories together. When she's in the mood she lies on her front on the bed, hips raised a little on a pillow with a tablet propped up so we can both read easily. I lay by her side and caress her cheeks as we read, slipping a finger into her as the story progresses. If she is enjoying the story she starts to slowly circle her hips on my finger. By the end of this story I was kneeling over her raised hips, fully inside her. She arched her back so I could get as deep as possible and just hold it there while she moved her hips. She liked this story a lot.

Serving The Newman's

Chapter One

Of course she'd heard of the Newman's, who hadn't? Everyone in town knew of them vaguely. Early forties, wealthy, lived the glittering but discreet lifestyle at the posh end of town. She never thought she'd end up working for them though. Never thought she'd end up being a maid for anyone come to that.

Still times were hard and when her relationship broke up she needed a job quickly and there wasn't much around and they paid well, surprisingly well as it happened but she didn't know why that first day.

The drive curved from the imposing front gates so that you couldn't see the house when you first entered, it revealed itself grandly from behind the trees lining the crunchy drive. She'd met Max and Mr Newman when she came for the interview; they had been friendly and courteous, almost attentive and had offered her the post on the spot.

Max was the general butler-come-PA to the Newman's and ran the house for them, it was clear he and Mr Newman were comfortable with each other although Max was careful to remain slightly deferential at all times.

Max was late thirties, tall and quite good-looking in his reserved way and Mr Newman was in good shape for a late forties man, distinguished looking and sure of himself.

Mrs Newman turned out to be one of those slightly disinterested looking blonds, who appear to watch the world around them with amusement and a little contempt, she was polite and friendly in a distant way but clearly not really interested in anyone but her husband who she was all over in an irritatingly clingy way.

She was pretty in a detached fashion and obviously still besotted with Mr Newman, 'though Sally had noticed her watching Max in a thoughtful way from time to time, mostly when she thought no one was watching her.

The house was large but not huge, six bedrooms upstairs although only two occupied. Max had a medium size room and the Newman's shared a large and luxurious master bedroom with a huge bed, separate dressing room and bathroom. Everything looked like silk and expensive with it.

There was a large TV and DVD set up and the Newman's must have been keen film fans as there was a small mahogany cabinet with at least 200 DVD's on display, oddly some were all in plain black numbered cases rather than the original covers.

Downstairs there was a large double height lounge with a minstrel gallery with heavy brocade drapes between the wooden posts the length of one wall with an entrance from the first floor. The room was sumptuously decorated with a large plasma screen TV/DVD and matching sound system all remotely controlled. The room was dotted with large sofas and antiques and an absurdly deep pile carpet covered the whole floor. There was a study-cum-library, dining room, games room and kitchen which was Max's sole preserve in which she ate her meals and took her breaks.

Her duties were not too bad although the hours were long. She had been given several uniforms by Max which she was expected to wear whilst at work. Shortish black skirt which seemed to be made of silk, a crisp white silk blouse and low heeled black leather shoes to go with it.

The weeks went by tolerably fast and the money was good, better than she'd get elsewhere. So Sally settled down to her new role happily enough although she was conscious of being watched from time to time and had occasionally thought she caught both Max and Mr Newman appraising her silently.

Once she'd caught Mr Newman openly gazing at her as she bent forward polishing a large gilt mirror in the hall although he hadn't been aware she had caught him in the reflection. It didn't bother her, men were always looking and both Mr Newman and Max remained the model of propriety at all times.

The Newman's lived a simple but expensive lifestyle, they spent lavishly on food and discreet entertaining, Max was an excellent cook who prepared succulent dinners most nights which she got to sample when on late. When they had guests they liked to dine in style with both Max and herself serving at table, moving silently around, as the impeccable diners chatted softly ignoring the help.

But it was on one of the occasions when the Newman's dined alone that she began to understand the driving force in the house a little better.

The Newman's had dined together as usual and then Max, unusually, asked her to clean and polish the minstrels gallery. She entered the gallery quietly from the upstairs landing closing the door behind her with a soft click and started sweeping the polished wooden floor. She could hear the TV playing softly in the room below where the Newman's were obviously watching after their meal.

The room was bathed in soft low lighting but the gallery itself was unlit and dark. She worked on quietly for a time not wanting to disturb her employers but began wondering what TV station they were watching when a series of sighs and low moans drifted up into the gallery. She peeked over the railings into the room below. She was above and behind the Newman's who were both seated on a long low sofa in front of the screen which held their attention. They weren't watching any TV station though, the large screen showed two couples kissing on a couch and she noticed one of the plain black DVD cases on the coffee table. She withdrew hurriedly.

The Newman's were watching an erotic movie! They couldn't know she was there. She prepared to quietly leave the gallery but felt compelled to have one last look, down into the softly lit room. The screen showed that the couples had progressed and, now, both women were standing back to back dresses rucked up around their waists, as the men's hands dipped between their slightly parted legs.

As she watched the camera moved in closer, circling the couples as one of the men slid his hand down inside the small black panties and probed beneath the taught material. The woman broke their kiss and looked into the man's eyes as he teased her. Sally was transfixed. She tore her eyes from the screen to the Newman's just as Mrs Newman reached forward and began to rub and squeeze the front of her husband's trousers; he shifted his position so that he could slide his hand up between her parted thighs.

They both sat watching the screen, touching one another. Sally didn't know where to look. She should leave, but something held her there in the shadows. The couples on screen were undressing each other now and worse Mrs Newman had released, with difficulty, her husbands cock from its confines and Sally distinctly heard his low groan as she began to work the hardening flesh slowly up and down while they watched the screen.

The Newman's had moved closer together, she was slowly and deliberately running her fingers over husbands length and he must have had his fingers deep inside his wife, you could tell by the way she moved her hips under his teasing fingers. The screen couples moved ever onwards. From open fondling, to intimate oral embraces, the camera moving closer for each caress and penetration, each kiss and surrender.

The Newman's watched in a trance, all the while caressing and arousing each other, lust mounting but still watching the screen mesmerised. Sally held her breath. She was increasingly conscious of her own arousal. Her nipples pressed hard against her blouse and she moved her legs, rubbing them together, trying to ease that seductive itch.

She couldn't understand how the Newman's resisted the desire to extend their lovemaking. She herself was beginning to ache with the desire to be touched, to be caressed and teased. But they seemed content to proceed slowly, teasingly, knowingly almost.

She could hear their breathing over the soundtrack more distinctly now. Mrs Newman was panting softly through parted lips as her husband probed her sex and he was moaning softly as she milked his enflamed length firmly.

He broke reluctantly free and knelt at her feet to gently remove her panties and his trousers and then sat back next to her, reaching between her spread thighs to renew his tormenting of her, driving one, then two fingers into her and then running them around her outer lips. Her hand returned to his hardness roughly, pulling urgently at the hot flesh but though they were deep into lust they still watched the couples on the screen as two of the men took their pleasure from one of the women, driving her on between them. The sounds from the screen and the couple on the sofa grew louder and so Sally missed the soft click of the gallery door and didn't become aware of Max until he stood right behind her.

She tried to turn from the balcony flushing, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

but he stopped her with his hand on her shoulder and gently turned her face back to the room with his finger tips. Sally felt faint as he stepped in behind her, supporting her slightly. This brought her buttocks into tentative contact with his thighs and she could feel the outline of him pressing firmly between her soft cheeks, forcing the material of her skirt inwards and causing the sheer material of her panties to chafe her deliciously.

Her nipples hardened further pushing against her bra. He pulled her to him, cupping her left breast, squeezing her nipple as they now both watched the Newman's.

Mrs Newman had the very tip of her husbands cock between her fingers

tips and was squeezing and rolling her thumb over the swollen head as he drove two fingers into her. She was whispering in his ear as they watched the screen together. The two women on screen were kissing each other now, softly on the lips at first but then with more urgency. They began to explore one another's bodies as the men looked on, soon reaching between each others parted thighs as they kissed, fingers working softly as their tongues entwined. Sally licked her lips as the Newman's shifted position, aroused by the film.

Mr Newman now was kneeling between his wife's spread legs, and after a long pause looking at her spread thighs he began licking her deeply whilst the film played on over his shoulder. Max released her hips and stood slightly to one side dropping his hand to her cheek and then lower in between. She held her breath waiting for his touch, and he kept her waiting, sure of himself, until his finger traced along her gusset teasingly.

She shuddered as he began tenderly working her all too willing flesh. His fingertip slipped inside her slick lips and, coated with her arousal, stroked back and forth between her inflamed lips.

She found she was holding her breath and, as he pushed first one then two fingers inside, she sighed softly. The Newman's moved beneath them in the lounge and she reached behind her in a futile effort to stop the insistent fingers that were between her lips and inside her but Max easily caught her wrist and pressed her hand against his cock through his trousers. She could feel the heat and the hardness and despite herself she squeezed the imprisoned flesh. On screen the two women subsided to the floor and with an inevitable, irresistible progression one began to lick and kiss her way down between the others languidly spread thighs.

"Take it out" Max breathed in her ear.

"No I ..... I --I can't We shoudn't....."

"It's too late to stop now," he whispered, "look at them now," She watched as the Newman's snuggled on the sofa in the lounge beneath them, she sitting back between his legs, her right hand behind her working his cock, his hand between her lewdly parted thighs, fingers between her parted lips as they watched the film unfold, where the two women now locked in a thrilling embrace head to toe as they licked and probed at each others sex as the camera moved lazily from one deliciously eager tongue to the other.

"Take it out"

She felt helpless, trapped by what she saw and what he was doing to her and her body just gave in, capitulated completely, and she found her fingers were easing down his zip and then reaching in and releasing his hardness.

He ran a finger over and around her clitoris. He pulled her closer, cupping her breast with his left hand and teasing her nipple through her blouse. She found herself squeezing his cock, helpless as they watched their employer's mounting pleasure. The Newman's arousal level was rising steadily as the film progressed enticingly on the screen. Mrs Newman was caressing and squeezing her husband urgently as his fingers dipped in to her and then out to circle her sex. She could hear Max's soft panting in her ear as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of her and she helplessly urged him on, her hand on his cock, squeezing the tight head.

The Newman's rearranged themselves again and she watched as Mr Newman pushed his wife to her back on the sofa and positioned himself slowly, just the tip of him nestling between his wife's spread lips.

The lascivious couples on the screen had reformed again, one woman lay on her back, legs spread wide, as her friend lapped eagerly at her pussy on hands and knees with one of the men kneeling behind her, driving his solid length repeatedly into her open sex. Max stirred beside her and releasing her briefly moved behind her, she released him and stood helpless whist he raised her skirt, bunching it around her waist. She felt unable to move, to protest, as he eased her panties down and off. She waited.

He stood, knees slightly bent behind her, and then eased upwards between her trembling cheeks.

He slid in easily. Just the very tip at first, and then, with no apparent effort, deeper and then deeper still. She was so wet by now that his entry though slow and relentless was smooth and constant. She was lubricating him despite herself, easing his passage. Slowly he filled her in one single stroke, his thighs tight against her buttocks, fully within her.

"They don't know we're here, if you're quiet we can watch them.... Watch them as they watch their film. They seem to be enjoying it wouldn't you say?" He whispered close to her ear.

He held her there by her hips, standing close behind her, between her parted legs, embedded deeply within her. She felt completely filled and she eased up wards onto the balls of her feet to move the teasing hardness within her but he simply straightened his legs and she found herself on tip toe, suspended; impaled upon him, unable to move up or down. She felt him breathing softly in her ear as she writhed helplessly on him.

"Please" she whispered, "please...."

"Shhh, If they hear you......" he breathed in her ear.

He held her lightly by the hips, her weight holding her firmly on his incredible hardness, the tip of him buried deep inside her, probing upward. His self control was complete, how he could stay still she had no idea, she so needed to feel him moving in her, in and out of her.

Mrs Newman had shifted her position down in the lounge and lowered herself slowly onto her husband's solid length with an audible sigh. How she envied her the ability to rise and fall, riding Mr Newman's glistening length right up to the tip and then steadily down again driving him deep between her spread thighs.

Max was breathing harder now, close by her ear as he watched with her the steady coupling beneath them on the couch. But he didn't move, still held her hopelessly embedded on his manhood and now he reached round and began to gently probe her eager lips from the front, easing up her skirt, stroking the sheer material of her panties and then down inside.....

"Dear God... Please.... You'll make me....."

The tip of his finger strayed between her slick lips and she bit her lip in an exquisite effort to keep quiet whilst he began a persistent pressure on her aching flesh. She knew then that she would come, come as hard as she ever had before but he still held her motionless, save for his probing fingers, his maleness lodged deep but unmoving inside her sex.

She swayed slightly back and forth but the slight movement only drove him deeper still, she had no purchase on the shiny wooden floor and she almost wept from frustration. Her orgasm was building relentlessly now, there would be no escape, no way back. He would make her come hard and at length, that much was clear and she stared through glazed, half open eyes as the Newman's changed positions again, Mrs Newman now down on her elegant knees, back arched, blond head low as Mr Newman slowly and deliberately entered her from behind, forcing a low moan from his wife's parted lips as he drove thrillingly into her.

This was clearly getting to Max who was panting harder now, through parted lips close to her ear, but he kept up his rigid stance, his cock swelling, getting even harder and fuller within her molten sex as he maintained the delicious torture of his finger tip on her clitoris.

"Together" he breathed in her ear.

Her mind spun, she was so close now, her mind and body focussed helplessly on her liquid sex and the scene in the lounge, she couldn't concentrate.

"Together?" she repeated helplessly.

"We'll wait for Mrs Newman and then you can come together" he whispered simply.

He was going to hold her there, teasing and tormenting her, until Mrs Newman, in the room below, succumbed to the steady fucking from her husband as she watched.

She willed the woman on, surely she would come soon. Mr Newman was gradually building the tempo of his deep thrusts and his wife had begun urging her hips backwards as he thrust, burying him ever deeper in her slick sex.

Their groans and soft cries grew louder, Mrs Newman chanting yes.. yess... Yesss, with each deep penetration. She found herself softly joining in the chanting, yes...yes... as Max excited her further, driving her on, yes.... Yess.... Yesss...

Suddenly, wantonly, Mrs Newman lost control down in the lounge just as she herself collapsed, legs quivering in spasm as he held her close. His fingers worked on her through her orgasm as he kept her shuddering with pleasure. Finally she began to recover, the muscles in her thighs stopped twitching uncontrollably and her breathing and pulse slowed. Max still held her but tenderly now and she realised with surprise that he was still hard within her.

"And now we'll go to my room" he breathed, "and I promise I won't tease you so much."

'Dear God, he was going to fuck her again.'

And Sally knew she would go with him, knew she'd willingly do anything he asked, for as long as he asked. Knew with a thrilling certainty that she would soon be brought to orgasm once again.