Serving the Newmans Ch. 02

Story Info
Maid and Butler are made to perform for the Wife.
3.4k words
4.46
12k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the second chapter of a probable three. The first chapter can be found in the voyeur section. I wrote this to read with my wife. She enjoyed reading this as I fingered her from behind, laying on her front.

Chapter 2

The following few days passed in a trance for Sally. She got up and came to work as usual but every day and sometimes two or three times a day Max would arrange for them to be alone and then he would work on her, with her, until she came. He had taken her thrillingly bent over the kitchen table, in one of the spare bedrooms, and deliciously in the minstrel gallery again, this time alone. When there was no time for a full session he would finger her gently whilst they kissed, and he made her feel him as well, squeezing and rubbing him slowly as their tongue's softly touched. This was the worst, she would get so aroused and need him inside her but he would just breath "Later" softly in her ear and she would have to go about her duties in the house weak with desire, imagining 'Later' and what he would make her do.

Inevitably Mrs Newman began to notice her more and chat for longer. So it must have been a coincidence when she sent for Sally during one of her teasing, brief encounters with Max.

Mrs Newman sat relaxed on one of the huge sofas in the lounge. She must have sensed the change in her and she couldn't really miss Sally's nipples pressing against her blouse, standing out distinctly, her flushed face and the sexual charge which she couldn't help but radiate.

"How are you settling in, Sally?"

"Oh, Fine Mrs Newman"

"Max is looking after you properly I hope?" What did she mean by that?

"Oh yes Mrs Newman" A little too eagerly.

"You seem a little flushed Dear, he's not working you too hard?" She must know.

"Oh no Mrs Newman, the work is..... it's very ...."

"Very what Sally? I know Max can be very, well very demanding but you seem to be handling him just fine"

She could feel herself blush, "May I go now please.... I have things I .....

"Yes of course, you carry on. Send Max into see me would you I think I'd like a little chat with him.

Sally left gratefully to find Max outside the lounge door. "She wants to see you, I think she guesses..."

"Guesses what?" He reached for her by the hips, pulling her to him, pressing against her softness briefly.

He turned smiling into the lounge. "Later" he said as the door closed.

Sally stood by the door, were they in trouble? Was she in trouble? She remembered the minstrel gallery and hurried upstairs to the door, closing it quietly behind her she crept to the side and looked down into the lounge in time to hear Mrs Newman's soft drawl.

"..... Sally seems to be settling in well Max?"

"Yes Mrs Newman she's an excellent appointment."

"Nothing about her or her performance you would change?"

"Nothing madam."

"It's just she seems a little distracted lately, you haven't been distracting her have you Max?"

"Well perhaps a little madam, but she's.... she's..."

"Hard to resist?"

"Impossible to resist madam"

"Come over here Max and stand just here in front of me, that's better. You seem a little excited yourself at the moment Max." Sally held her breath as Mrs Newman reached forward from the sofa and rubbed her palm over the obvious bulge in Max's trousers.

"Yes, as I thought really quite excited," she squeezed his hardness gently, "And how have you got in this state Max?"

"I'm afraid we got.... carried away madam. Please..."

"We got carried away. We got carried away, so Sally was party to your little excitement was she?"

"She was madam, please don't do..... ohhh."

"I thought she looked a little... a little well, distracted just now. What were you doing to the poor girl?" Mrs Newman stood up now and standing close to Max continued to rub her palm over and around the top of the bulge in his trousers as he stood staring straight ahead, hands by his sides.

"Please Mrs Newman, I don't think I can..... stand you doing...."

"Nonsense Max, of course you can stand it, after all if you've been distracting poor Sally so badly the least I can do is redress the balance somewhat for her." She continued to caress the tip of the now rigid bulge. "Now then why don't you tell me what you two have been up to?"

"I couldn't madam, I.... Oh please madam."

"I promise to stop if you tell me, Max. Otherwise I may just have to keep this up. Now then be a good boy, have you two been intimate? I promise to stop."

"Yes madam." Sally heard Max groan.

"How many times"

"Please I.... you said you'd stop madam."

"After you've answered all my questions Max, only after all of them."

Sally could see that Max was beginning to lose control; he began to push forward against the teasing hand despite himself.

"Several times madam."

"Today?"

"Twice today madam."

"Twice indeed, poor Sally. Is that what you were doing when I called Sally in?"

"No madam, we were just, just you know...."

"But I don't know Max, that's the point. Was she teasing you like I am now?"

"Yes."

"Inside or outside?"

"Oh God madam please...."

"Did she have her hand inside or outside your pants Max, only a few more questions."

"Inside, her hand was inside and I was also... also feeling..." Max broke off as Mrs Newman slowly eased down his zip, slid her hand inside and freed his now rampant cock and began to work the flesh more roughly.

"I'm just getting into the spirit you see Max, my you are hard now aren't you. Hard and hot. Did you say you were touching her as well Max? Did you?" Mrs Newman was standing very close to Max now, her face inches from his as she teased and tormented him, she looked down at her hand,

"Look down Max, this looks really rather rude, was this what Sally was doing to you?" Max looked helplessly down at the hand working him and nodded.

"And you feeling her Max, you feeling her."

Max tore his gaze from the wanton hand and glanced almost despairingly at Mrs Newman as he slowly brought his hand to her thighs. They turned more to one another and Max as if in a trance slid his hand up inside her short skirt and between her parted thighs. They stood swaying in arousal as Mrs Newman stepped her feet further apart and Max slid his hand down inside the brief silk knickers.

Mrs Newman was clearly very turned on by now and was whispering close in Max's ear, so softly that Sally couldn't catch what was said but Max reacted instantly, driving his fingers into her more urgently. He closed his eyes as she stroked him and then with one last whispered comment she suddenly stopped. She released his engorged length and pulled away from him.

"You've no choice Max, you'll have to do as I say or both of you will need another job. You'll find it hard to find one as agreeable as this you know." She drawled confidently.

"She won't agree madam, I just couldn't ask her."

" Of course you can, just look at the state of you, your so hot and ready now you must want to, need to almost, you know it turns you on just thinking about it. I'm sure with your powers of persuasion she will agree."

"Please madam, I'll do anything, anything you ask.."

"But this is what I ask Max, now run along and talk to your little playmate and I expect to see you both back here in less than 10 minutes."

Sally withdrew from the gallery in a panic. Mrs Newman knew everything. Max had told her everything. She saw that he had been trapped into by Mrs Newman but how could he. Damn; she needed the job and she was honest enough with herself to admit that she also wanted more of the most thrilling sex she had ever know. Damn!

Max met her on the stairs looking guilty but before he could speak she silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"Shh. Don't speak. I saw it all from the gallery." She whispered urgently. "I couldn't believe it, she was.... And you weren't exactly holding back either."

"I couldn't help myself, I tried but I couldn't." Max sighed "Perhaps if we hadn't just been... you know...teasing I could have but she caught me unawares, I was already excited and she just..."

"I know I saw her feeling you, she was really getting into it by the look of it. She knew we had been up to something when I spoke to her earlier. What is she going to do?" Sally asked nervously "Are we going to get sacked?"

Max drew her closer tenderly, "No, don't worry about that, she doesn't want that.. but.."

"But what? I could see her whispering to you while you teased each other but I couldn't hear, what was she saying?"

Max began to nervously pick invisible pieces of fluff from her skirt, looking down, unwilling to meet her gaze.

"What was she saying for Gods sake! I need this job" Sally demanded.

"She.. she was getting really excited, she.. said she wanted, she was really wet by now and she said we'd have.... We could keep out jobs if..." Max looked up into her eyes as if he'd suddenly decided something, something that had been bothering him and said simply. "She wants to watch us."

"She wants to watch us?" Sally repeated slowly. And then though she already knew the answer. "She wants to watch us.... What?" She faltered.

"She wants to watch us making love, she wants to be there, in the room whilst we tease and feel each other..."

"She actually said that?" Sally broke in, "She actually said that?"

"feel each other and she also expects to watch as I... as we fuck" continued Max steadily moving closer to her, pressing her backward up against the wall. Sally in a trance let him ease her legs apart, "She said that?" Wonderingly.

"as we fuck, she said she wanted to watch as the lovely hard cock she was holding disappeared into you, she was so wet by now and her hand on me was just.... Just irresistible."

Sally looked deep into his eyes, "You were turned on by the thought weren't you? She said you were and she was right, God you're rock hard again now just thinking about it, I can feel you now pressed up against me. And she was wet you said, did you have your fingers inside her when she was saying this? Were they deep inside her?" Sally felt suddenly in charge of the situation, suddenly confident. She was the person in control, they needed her not the other way round.

"She was so wet, my fingers slipped easily inside her, here let me show you, like this... she was desperate..." Max gently rubbed between her legs as they stared into each others eyes.

"and you're right, I was turned on, really turned on.."

"And she said we could keep our jobs if we did... if we did as she wanted?"

"Yesssss"

Sally, suddenly decisive, led Max gently by the hand towards the lounge. She felt calm and in control, there was no nervousness in her. She knew what was to come and she knew she was in total charge of whatever happened.

She boldly opened the door and led Max slowly in to stand next him on the large rug in front of the fire, in front of Mrs Newman who was seated once again.

"You wanted something Madam?" Sally asked with quiet authority.

Mrs Newman looked hot and flustered as she answered.

"Max has told you what's expected has he?"

"Yes Mam, he said you where most specific. He said you wanted to see us..."

"Good, and you know what you get in return?"

"I believe I do Mam." She reached very slowly forward and began stroking up and down the bulge, straining the material on the front of Max's smart trousers.

Mrs Newman stared at Sally's hand as it worked steadily up and down, up and down..

"Shall I get it out?" Breathed Sally, already knowing the answer.

"Yes....", unsteadily, "Yes I think you ought" Mrs Newman murmured softly.

Max groaned low in his throat as Sally eased down his zip and slipped her hand slowly inside and freed him carefully. Mrs Newman breathed in sharply as Sally manipulated the rock hard length and she leaned further forward on the sofa watching intently.

"You will be telling us what you want us to do I assume Madam?" Sally said evenly.

Mrs Newman looked startled for a moment by the question and tore her eyes from Sally's teasing hand for a second to look directly at Sally who was watching her closely. "Yes...., yes I think I will." She said hesitantly and then, more confidently. "I think Max should feel you as well don't You? I think between your legs, yes just like that, open them a little will you please Sally. There that's better."

The excitement in the room was building fast, you could sense the arousal rising steadily for them all as Max began to stroke Sally deliberately between her parted thighs and she continued to squeeze and tease his rigid cock. Sally felt in complete control of the trio, she could take this event anyway she chose and Max and Mrs Newman would end up doing her bidding so long as she allowed them satisfaction.

"Should Max have his hand inside as well madam?" Innocently.

"Yes he should.... Please... inside now Max." Softly. "Please take Sally's panties completely off Max." Slow, agonising, fumbling. "That's so much better isn't it Sally? Legs a touch further apart I think." Max eased Sally's legs a little further apart as Mrs Newman inched forward on the sofa, now quite close to where they stood, her skirt riding up a little as she moved. Max twisted Sally slightly so that his fingers could clearly be seen probing, more deeply now, into her sex. They were all breathing harder, through open mouths. Eyes bright.

Mrs Newman leaned forward and unfastened Max's belt and eased his trousers down and off, Sally barely pausing her teasing as they came off. "That's so much better for all of us isn't it?"

Mrs Newman breathed as she reached forward with one hand and lightly gripped the base of Max's solid shaft. "I think I'll squeeze just here while you tease the tip a little."

Max groaned, deep in his throat as the two women began working him together, Mrs Newman leaning in close, watching the two hands and the hard cock between them in a daze. She stood up suddenly releasing Max and began to feverishly unbutton her blouse and then skirt, she quickly stripped to bra and panties. "You too please Sally. Blouse and skirt "

Sally slowly, sensually eased her clothes down and off as Mrs Newman having stripped quickly reached for Max again and pumped his erection.

"What should I do now Mam?" Mrs Newman beckoned her closer and the three stood in a tight circle. "You continue to work on him, just touching the head gently please" she said unsteadily, "and Max on me please.... Dear God..., that's soooo ...."

"Do I not get any attention?" Sally demanded as she worked Max's rigid cock up and down staring directly at Mrs Newman who stood, thighs spread whist Max fingered her urgently.

Sally reached for Mrs Newman's wrist and gently guided her hand to her own, barely covered sex, "I think I'm due a little attention" she pouted and then gasped as Mrs Newman began to trace the tips of her fingers up and down her sex through the sheer material of her panties.

Mrs Newman stared intently at her hand as she manipulated Sally's willing flesh, and Sally was beginning to lose control like the others as Mrs Newman slid her hand inside Sally's briefs and began a delicious petting between her slick lips.

"You feel fantastic" she mumbled softly, "so wet.... So hot... can I just slide my finger in so..? God you like that don't you?" Sally moaned low in her throat as Mrs Newman, emboldened slid her finger up inside and then out and around and back inside again, coated with silky juices.

"Sally really likes this Max, really likes my fingers on her... in her. See how she pushes against my hand" Max needed no encouragement his gaze was riveted to her hand as it teased and teased.

"Shall we take her panties off?" Breathed Mrs Neman and without awaiting a reply from either of them knelt on the floor between Sally's legs and slowly drew her panties down and Sally stepped carefully out of them leaning on Mrs Newman's shoulder for support.

Mrs Newman stared transfixed at Sally's parted thighs and then slowly imperceptibly leaned forward and with the tip of her tongue traced the line of her sex. Sally stiffened and they all waited for one delicious beat of their hearts until Mrs Newman leaned forward again and closed her mouth over Sally's pussy, probing with her tongue. Sally forced her hips forward, opening herself to the maddening tongue, the softly sucking lips and mouth. They were all far gone now, Mrs Newman, realising she had taken control broke off her searching kiss of Sally's sex and looked up into her eyes.

"I'm going to lick you and tease you until your legs get weak" Sally moaned hopelessly and stepped her legs enticingly further apart. "Then when your nearly ready to come you can get on your hands and knees and I'm going to take Max's hot hard cock and place it between your lips as you kneel and he can fuck you like that, you'd like that wouldn't you? Wouldn't you Sally?"

Sally nodded feverishly,

"and while Max fucks you long and deep I'll lay down and you can lick me, and kiss me and put your tongue inside so Max can see.... So he can watch us both come."

She fastened her mouth once more on Sally's sex as the panting Max looked on waiting impatiently for the promised orgy to progress and Sally helplessly pulled Mrs Newman's head closer, deeper. Mrs Newman's tongue was driving Sally frantic and she flexed her legs to give the maddening tongue greater access, she grasped Max roughly and squeezed him hard in desperation. Mrs Newman finally broke off from her delicious tonguing and guided Sally down to the thick carpet, she arranged her on her knees, spreading them apart and urged her back down so Sally's hips were tilted invitingly upward. She then reached deliberately for Max's cock. "Watch now max, you may put your hands on her hips but I am going to guide you into her. You'd like that Sally wouldn't you?" Sally mumbled breathlessly as Mrs Newman spread her lips with one hand and guided Max's hardness so the very tip nestled within her lips. "wait now Max, wait just like that until I'm ready, I'll tell you when you can slide right in."

Please... please Mrs Newman... no more I can't take any more," Max trailed off hopelessly, poised but waiting. Mrs Newman arranged herself before Sally, spreading her legs wide and urging Sally's head tight to her sex, waited until she felt Sally's tongue on her and breathed "Now Max, just slide fully in and hold it there while she licks me. That is sooo delicious."

Mrs Newman spread her thighs wider as Sally placed her whole mouth over her sex.

"Wait for it, just a little longer Ohhhh, now you may fuck her" Max slid easily out and then in deep and started an irresistible rhythmic fucking of Sally's inviting cunt. They were all so far gone now that they quickly came, Max first then Sally and finally with a long guttural moan Mrs Newman succumbed.

As they slowly recovered all three knew that this was the start of something none of them could stop. What more could they do, where would Mrs Newman's lust take then tomorrow and all the days that followed.