Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I hope I can make this work'. he thought to himself as he opened the door. She walked through, wearing slightly baggy sweatpants and a T-shirt while carrying a moderately sized purse. She stopped a few feet in and held out her hand.

Ray's jaw almost dropped, which was rare for him: she was beautiful. Remarkably beautiful. She definitely had that "girl next door" look, but it worked so well with her amazing body. Upon taking her in the initial shock of her looks wore off, and he realized that maybe she wasn't a perfect 10.

She wasn't beautiful in the classic actress or supermodel sense, nor didn't she have that "perfect" look that society held up so high. She would never be confused for a supermodel. Ray noticed a nose that was just a bit too big and a face was just a bit too long. But, she was also 6' 1" and every piece of her look, even the minor imperfections, seemed to work together very, very well.

Outside of the big nose and the long face, which were imperfections a normal person would only point out if they were forced to pick something negative about her look, the girl had it all: long flowing brown hair tied in a thick pony tail that hinted that it was full and lustrous, full lips often referred to as "pouty", a hint of a pinkish glow in her cheeks despite the fact she didn't seem to have any makeup on, and sexy green eyes.

"Jamie." she said in a friendly tone inviting reply, all while looking down at his 5' 5" frame.

"Raymond. You can call me Ray" he replied as he shook her hand. There was an awkward pause and she looked down the hall, toward the room, then back at him. She didn't move, however. He really wanted her to lead the way so he could stare at her ass, but in those baggy sweatpants it would have been a wasted opportunity. So, he led her to the room and opened the door, letting her in.

Just watching the way she walked and moved let him know the she, at least physically, could be perfect. His wife, Shannon, would like her and they needed a new slave girl after that last one finally grew a spine and moved away. It was best for all of them, that one had become less fun as the months went by, sometimes only going through the motions and putting up less of a fight during their wrestling matches. She was the second one he and Shannon had owned together, and it had gone much better than the first, but the last one still wasn't the right fit. Neither he nor Shannon could say exactly why, but that one just lacked that "it" factor to fully fit the role he and his wife had in mind.

Either way, that one was gone, and Ray was honestly ok with it. The last one was pretty, but not a beauty, and nothing compared to this girl. The last one was also tall, 5' 9 1/2 inches, but not a true amazon like this girl. If Ray could pull this off his wife would be pleased, very, very pleased, and he would likely have earned a pretty good reward.

'Time to go to work!' he thought deviously.

**********

Jamie looked at him upon entering the room when he asked:

"So how are you doing tonight?"

"I'm doing very well, thank you." Jamie said, "I'm looking forward to notching another victory on my belt." she joked with him as he opened the door to let her in.

He laughed. "Ha ha," he said in return, "we will just have to see about that!"

"I've heard that before," she said, "my feet ended up victorious on a lot of faces of a lot of men who thought the same thing." she continued the joke, assuming they both knew he was here to lose to her.

"Not this face, not tonight!" he said with a smile, but Jamie noticed his tone this time felt just a bit more confident than joking. He was behind her when he said it, by the time she turned around to see his facial expression he was walking towards the bed.

She felt that was a bit of an odd phrase to add to the back and forth joking and small talk, but many men were very nervous the first time they met her in the hotel.

So, to keep the awkwardness at bay, she kept the joke going "Okay, no feet to the face huh. Then my butt may have to meet your chest when you end up on your back." she said with a smile and a laugh. "I love a good schoolgirl pin." she continued.

He turned back to her, and his smile was still there.

"You seem very confident, I like that. I have some confidence going into his too: I wrestle my wife quite often and I'm looking for a change of pace. I have always dreamed of wrestling an amazon."

'An amazon?' Jamie thought silently. She knew lots of men saw her that way and while she was never entirely sure how to respond, she always chose to own it with her session clients. She could have used it to outright flirt, but she didn't like to go down that road. Instead, she replied:

"An amazon huh, have you ever wrestled an amazon?"

"No, I've never had the pleasure of defeating one." he jokingly boasted. Again, Jamie noticed that he said this with a bit more confidence than humor in his tone.

She wasn't sure how to interpret this...maybe nerves again, but now she wasn't quite so sure. She decided to end the running joke.

"Have you ever had a session with a session wrestler?" She asked, changing her tone to be more direct. "Or have you only wrestled your wife?"

"Never with a session wrestler, this is my first time. However, my wife is pretty tough, she was a volleyball player in college, so she is pretty strong and athletic."

"She is also about my height," he continued, "she is actually 5'5 just like me, but she is definitely stronger and tougher than I am. She often wins, but I get the better of her pretty often too."

"What level college did she play? Small private college? Division 3? Division 2?" Jamie asked.

"Division 1." he replied. He also said what school she went to, and it was also a state's flagship university. So, he had some experience wrestling with a former college athlete who competed at the top of collegiate athletics. Jamie was glad she knew this type of information, now she knew not to take it too easy on him. He went on:

"We talked about me doing this, she knows I'm here and she is very supportive."

"If you wrestle her regularly, why pay for a session with me?" she inquired.

"Like I said, she is my height and my size, other than being a bit stronger. We are both curious how I would fair against someone larger than either of us. Plus, you are incredibly beautiful, wrestling you should be an honor."

She almost blushed as the compliment was definitely not expected at that time, she composed herself and replied:

"Ok, I don't want to end the small talk, but I think we both know you are here to wrestle me. So, unless there is anything else you want to talk about, I suggest we both change and we get this party started. What do you think?"

"That's sounds great!" he replied. "Can we talk more during or after? I would love to hear more about you and how you got into this wonderful world of mixed wrestling."

"Sure thing. For the match, I brought a few different outfits like you requested and I read up again on all of your conditions and preferences so I would be ready."

All of the specifics had been ironed out over a dozen emails or so, and he had requested a variety of colored bikinis while not being specific on which one he wanted. She showed him 3 colors of bikinis of the same style and cut: moderate coverage in the back with strings that tie at the hip for the bottoms and a triangle top that tied at the middle of her back and the back of the neck.

"Those all look incredible, what color do you prefer?" he said.

"Personally, I think the red with the black trim and black strings looks the most flattering on me." she stated.

"Great, that would be my pick too."

She retreated to the bathroom to change while he changed in the room. She emerged with him keeling on the floor where the bedspread had been spread out over a few sleeping bags he had brought, as he had said he would, for some additional padding.

"Ready?" she said, looking down at him.

"Can I ask one more thing? Can we add a rule?"

She began to worry about what was coming, but she stayed cool and said "Maybe, but what kind of rule?"

"When I requested the foot worship during or after the session you seemed very cool with it, which made me insanely happy, but I want to take it to another level. How about we both agree to a rule stating that whenever a person taps, they have to worship the winner's feet for 2 full minutes. Each of us gets one mulligan to get out of the foot worship, but only one"

She laughed. Out loud. Maybe for longer than she should have before she saw he wasn't laughing but smiling a bit to confidently.

"Okay, maybe, but let me see your feet." she said. She then realized she wanted no part of this, she couldn't explain why she said that.

He quickly laid back and put his feet in the air and she felt obligated to inspect them. They were actually quite nice, for guy feet, not too boney, hairy, or gross. She was very hesitant and was ready to say no when he said "I will double the session fee to $800 and we each get that one mulligan. You aren't scared, are you?"

'Scared? Of this pipsqueak? Not a chance!' she thought to herself. But, then again, it was a very odd request.

"Ok!" she said confidently "You're on!"

"Great!" he replied.

12