Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to look at him and said "How ya' doing down there?"

"Um... 'ood." he muttered, unable to make the 'G' sound and say "good".

"Am I too much tonight?" she asked.

"Uhh.. yeah." he replied.

She released him, rolled him over, and knelt over him, straddling him with her knees in his armpits. She didn't sit on his chest, not yet, as it looked like he may need a minute.

He breathed heavy, and said:

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean stop. It's not too much." he said, his breathing more fluid and less labored.

"Tim, you just said it was too much." she said as she moved his arms to his side, sliding them under her knees. "If I'm going to hard, I will take it down a notch."

"I've never tapped so fast so many times..." he said, his breathing more steady now.

She took this chance to sit dominantly on his chest, her crotch over his neck a few inches from his chin. She pulled her thighs close together to trap his head securely between them so he could only look up at her.

He didn't say anything, but this goofy teenage boy smile he had so often during their sessions reappeared. That was an incredibly obvious sign he liked where they both were. So, since he didn't talk, she filled the silence and let him enjoy staring up at her.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough, this is my first session for a while and a project at work has been stressing me out, maybe more than I thought it was."

She lied about the session and work, even though work had been more stressful as thoughts of Ray and his physical and mental domination and destruction of her were a constant presence in her head lately. Did she just think about his 'mental destruction of her'? She pushed the question aside in her mind.

'Focus Jamie!' she told herself again. 'Ray isn't here, its Tim.' she scolded herself silently. 'Keep talking to Tim, this is what he wants.' she told herself.

"Maybe I am taking out my frustration on you, and while I knew you would like it, I'm sorry if I went to hard. I promise to tone it down and try to murder you just a bit less." she said looking down at him and smiling.

"Sound good?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's good." he said. "Time for round two?"

"No, I'm not ready yet." as she said playfully while she shifted her weight back and forth, still sitting on his chest, while tightening her thighs around his head. Next, she tried to be sexy to make up for going to hard, this was something more like flirting that she normally would never do with any other client.

She took her hair out of her ponytail with both hands (even though not a thing was wrong with her hair) while arching her back to push out her boobs for his viewing pleasure. She looked up and ran both hands through her hair several times (three or four more than needed) making it look like she was fixing it even though it was fine. Next, in a very exaggerated motion stopped, flipped her hair back and forth to mess it up again, tightened her grip with her thighs again to remind him where he was, dropped her hands to her mid thighs and looked down at him. Her hair spilled down in a mess around her face as she smiled and said mischievously:

"Just what are you looking at?" she said

"Whatever you make me look at." he replied.

She smiled, smacked him lightly on the forehead, arched her back again and, again in a very exaggerated motion, used both hands to pull her hair back into a tight ponytail.

"Ok." she said as she looked back down at him "Now I'm ready!"

She stood over him while he was still flat on his back and stepped over him to her right so she was no longer straddling him. He moved to sit up when, as quick as she could, put her foot on his chest, dug her toes in a bit more than she had too, and pushed him back to the bed.

'Did I just copy a move by Ray?' she thought disturbingly. 'Where did that come from?'

Tim smiled that goofy smile indicating he loved that trick.

"Do I have to ask to be released from under your foot?" he asked. "I may want to stay here."

"I haven't decided....." she said, but then took her foot off his chest and let him sit up. "..... but I think I may want to beat you up a little more."

"Awesome." he said.

They squared off again, he tagged in, and she continued putting him through the wringer. Armbars with her feet on his face and throat, schoolgirl pins, chokehold after chokehold and head scissor after head scissor. Another 20 minutes in she glanced at the clock while he was locked reliably in a reverse headscissor with one hand on her inner thigh "trying" to break her hold and one hand on her ass copping a feel.

It was 6:33, she thought to herself, 'I had better start working in some facesitting.' she thought, remembering his request that she had almost forgotten about.

She squeezed with her reverse scissor, slowly using her adductor muscles to make him tap out or pass out, and he tapped within 10 seconds. She released him and sat back on her heels with his head between her knees. He moved to get up and she put both her palms on his forehead to hold him down, flat on his back.

"Front or reverse?" she said

"Are we talking headscissor or...." He trailed off, almost embarrassed to use the word "facesit".

"I'm going to sit on your face now, you get to have your choice of reverse facesit or front facesit." she said, applying pressure to his forehead with her palms.

"Reverse."

"Did I hear a please?" she asked in a correcting tone, trying her best to talk down to him.

"Reverse please."

"Say it again." she commanded.

"Reverse please, please Jamie a reverse facesit. Please!"

"Good boy. I like to hear by victims beg every now and again."

He moved his arms to his sides, almost like they had done this before.

12