Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please send the money online as soon as possible. You may use the same process you used to secure the deposit of $100 prior to the session.

Thank you,

Jamie"

The entire message was two paragraphs and seven sentences long, but it felt like she typed every word a dozen times. She typed a line. Deleted it. Typed a line, edited it. Typed a line. Typed a line. Deleted and retyped the first line. On and on it seemed until she had a message that was polite, professional, friendly, and simple yet still direct when asking to be paid for services rendered.

She hit send, exhaled a deep breath, and leaned back in her chair, satisfied that she had taken the step.

It was 11:09

11:09!!

"How the hell is it 11:09!!" she said.

'Did it really take me 18 minutes to write that damned email?' she thought silently, wondering inside where the time had gone. 'Oh well, I just hope he pays.' she thought.

'I wonder what Ray will think when he sees my message....' She thought as she laid down to try to sleep. 'I wonder if I will ever hear from him again or get paid for that fiasco.' She was asleep in minutes but another good night's sleep eluded her once again, she tossed and turned much of the night.

12