All Comments on 'Session Wrestler to Slave Ch. 29'

by bulldogfan2828

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've loved this story! I do think it would be interesting to see some psychological games played on Jaime. Maybe tell her she has to last for x number of minutes against Ray and if she fails she's cut off for weeks. Or Shannon pretends they are bored with her and ask her to do extreme things to prove loyalty like a tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man I’ve enjoyed this story line so much. You have done a fantastic job with it. I’m not going to lie, at first I wasn’t sure when you made her worship Ray’s feet but than you brought Shannon in and made it pretty awesome when she had to service her feet and Shannon was the true dom over everyone. I know you are looking for more ideas so I may have a couple. I don’t know how far you want to take it but I was thinking maybe explore Shannon and Jamie a little more. Jamie has serviced Ray’s cock a lot. How bout make it where Jamie worships Shannon’s pussy some? I was thinking maybe it can happen by accident first than Shannon like it and makes her do it after a session. Something like Shannon and her are doing another wrestling session when Shannon, at the spur of the moment, goes off script and takes her thong off and face sits Jamie. Jamie’s nose goes right on Shannon’s clit. Shannon at first grinds her face a couple times to humiliate Jamie but in turn realizes how good it feels. Meanwhile, Jamie is in shock that Shannon went off script and now Shannon’s wet pussy is sitting on her face. Jamie’s torn again because she’s not a lesbian but she was getting super wet from the dominance that Shannon just displayed and even started to love the taste of Shannon. Shannon grinds her face telling her to stick her tongue out and slides up and down her tongue. You can make Shannon be aggressive on the face ride where even Ray, who’s sitting in the corner, is so shocked that Shannon is absolutely abusing Jamie’s face. Ray is in shock but he has never been so horny by watching this. After Shannon gets off on Jamie’s face she makes Pulls her up by her hair and verball humiliates her a little. Like something like “omg slave Jamie I didn’t know you could please me in that way, looks like I have another job for you now.” Shannon then tells her she wants to watch the film that Karina was filming again. While they are watching the film Shannon wants worshiped like she did Ray. So Jamie sits there and worships her feet savoring the taste of defeat. Jamie’s worshiping her feet and thinking, did I just enjoy having my face rode and enjoy the taste of my master? While Jamie is worshiping her feet she’s starting at her crotch wishing she could have another taste before she is forced to go home. Shannon is enjoying every second of Jamie’s foot worship and feels like she’s putting more effort than ever on worshiping her feet. She watched her face riding scene and Jamie notices a wet spot on Shannon’s panties starting to seep through. Shannon looks down at Jamie. Jamie is working her big toe with so much passion. Shannon sees her eyes fixated on Shannon’s crotch. Shannon smiles and then you can describe how she makes her kiss all the way up her strong legs until Jamie is at her pussy again. You can explain how excited Jamie is and how excited Shannon is to receive another tongue lashing on her clit. Hope that can help you a little. Also I thought maybe you can explore Shannon making Jamie worship Katrina’s feet more too. I know you made her do some things to Karina but maybe explore that some more. Like I was thinking Karina could come over after she has finished her cardio workout to film another wrestling session. You can make that wrestling session anything you want but maybe afterwards Shannon wants to show Jamie more dominance over her and brings Karina over. Shannon makes her take her shoes off and service her sweaty feet. I think that would be a good storyline because Jamie is humiliated that Shannon is forcing her to worship Karina when she wasn’t the biggest fan of her. Of course Jamie does what she is told and stunningly tastes Karina’s sweaty feet and is hooked on wanting to explore that foot more. You have a great imagination so I’m sure you can make it your own and ten times better. Again really enjoy the series. I know I may have a little bit of a f/f foot worship fetish haha. Thank you for this storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous