Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you were gonna be a good piece of fuck the moment you yelled at me," Matt whispered flirtatiously near my ear, slapping my ass as he pulled out.

Right before blacking out from the euphoric, gut-wrenching orgasm, I had only one thought in mind.

Oh, so that was why.

_______________________

[Friday, 11:28 a.m]

I slept with Matt. That was my first realization in the morning.

What the fuck have I done? I sat up from the bed. My head was spinning. Examining my body, I realized I was still completely naked. There were all forms of marks on my skin. Bruises, red swellings, handprints.....

How rough did we go about it last night...?

I looked for my phone. Thankfully, it was just on the floor, right beside my pants. I pulled on the window to open it slightly, eyes wincing. The sun was already out.

What time was it...?

I opened my phone and was stunningly greeted with a picture of myself looking at the camera, sucking the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life.

"What the fuck...?"

With one hand on the base of the thick dick, my long fingers were barely wrapping around its girth. My other hand was.....holding the camera, presumably. I squinted.

Yep. It was a selfie.

God, my head felt like it was cracking open. I got drunk, had sex, and took pictures of the affair with Matt. I cheated on my husband with the guy I hated the most out of his co-workers. The guy my husband himself hated the most out of his co-workers. His partner. My husband's cocky, arrogant work rival.

You know what the worst part is? I remembered the sex very clearly.

And it was fucking mind-numbingly amazing.

Fucking hell.

I came multiple times, with each orgasm at a higher intensity than I have ever experienced before. You know the feeling when you suddenly discover how something was supposed to be done years after mistakenly believing you knew everything there was to know about it?

It fucking felt like that.

In fact, I started to doubt if I ever even before that. The pleasure of the act itself was exactly what I had previously assumed orgasms were; I didn't know there were higher heights of pleasure beyond that. I never expected the pleasure of sex, or more specifically, cock, to be as intense and awe-inspiring as it was yesterday.

And can you blame me? Looking at it from my phone, there wasn't any denying how...practical it was. The slight curve, the hardness, the size and girth. No matter from what side or angle, it was an incredibly handsome cock, which was a weird thought for me. After all, I've never felt sexually attracted to the appendage before--I mean, what was there to like? They're simply irregularly-shaped meat poles.

I thought that until I met Matt's. God, why was I talking about it as if it was a person? Meeting a cock? It wasn't a separate individual.

It was a tool, and he definitely knew how to use it.

My thoughts were interrupted as my phone suddenly rang particularly loudly. I flinched in surprise and massive tensions of guilt. I looked over who was calling.

It was Philip calling from Germany. I made a split-second decision.

"Hey, honey." I answered.

"Hey, baby! I have something to tell you, so hear me out for a bit. I heard Matt's covering for my work on Saturday. I don't know what's going on with him, but that's great news!" Philip's voice sounded out over the phone.

I gulped nervously. "That is great news...."

"So, I could probably plan out our whole day after all. We could go to that restaurant we've had our eyes on for the longest time...."

Right after Philip finished his sentence, I saw Matt from the corner of my eyes, leaning on the door half-naked as he stared at me. His hair and upper-body were dripping wet, looking like he just got straight out of the shower. My mind blanked. It almost even slipped my mind that I was on an ongoing call. The gorgeous man had a smirk on his lips, but that wasn't what caught my attention.

I'm guessing you knew what did.

After a while, Matt noticed that I wasn't exactly looking at him as you would a normal person--through their eyes and face. He followed my gaze, which was fixated on the area just beneath his sexy toned waist.

The big, fat, enticing bulge from under his towel.

His smirk became even more discernible. Not that I noticed as I was still eye-fucking the gorgeous specimen. I couldn't help it. The print was so prominent, it almost felt like my eyes were literally inches away from it.

"If you're anxious about me not making it back in time, please don't stress about it. I'm definitely arriving at the day of our anniversary. I'll close in on this deal as fast as I can, all right?" Philip's voice knocked me out of my stupor.

I croaked in slight panic, "O-okay. I trust you, baby. I'll see you on Saturday. Listen, I'll call you back later, all right?"

"Okay. I love you," he said sweetly over the phone.

"Love you too. B-bye....." I hung up.

I stared at Matt's eyes for a few seconds, actively trying to avoid looking at his.....thing before I realized I was still naked. I covered my breasts while hastily putting on my pants. Stammering, I spoke, "This never happened."

Matt walked a few steps closer to me. I backed off an equal amount of steps, not before realizing how much taller he was than me.

"Did too," he retorted with an immature grin before slowly walking towards me again.

"Listen, Matt. I w-was drunk. T-this never should've happened. I'm not that kind of girl," I stuttered, really starting to panic now. I was backed into a wall.

He leaned ever so slightly in my ear and whispered, "You mean the kind of girl who'd send pictures of your face worshipping under a big cock to your closest friends?"

"What?" My heart dropped. I did what?

He laughed at my pallid complexion before backing off and reassuring, "Don't worry. I stopped you."

I let out a sigh in relief.

"But this did fucking happen, however. I meant to fuck you. That wasn't a mistake."

I glared at him. "So you took advantage of me?"

"Somewhat. The same could be said for you, though."

"In what fucking way?"

"I made sure I was drunk as fuck too. Technically, we don't know who initiated what."

"I think we both know who really did," I countered.

"Do we, really? I mean, take a close look at this," he exclaimed before sliding his hands all over his dripping wet body; his broad shoulders and his pecs. Further down his abs.....and finally, at his still unexposed groin, which he shook around with his cupped hand. I scoffed at his narcissistic, smug smile; he had a point, of course, but I'll never admit it.

"Regardless, the fact of the matter is, you stand to lose way more," he said with a shrug.

"So what, this is a game to you? I just irreversibly hurt the love of my life, and you're playing some stupid game?"

"Life is a game, Jane. You'd be way happier if you didn't take things so seriously."

"Some people have a life, Matt. Not everybody has the amount of money and opportunities as you. I can't imagine having even half of what you own, even if I worked ten times harder," I said, gesturing my arms around. This was probably his house. It looked straight out of a featured catalogue. Any furniture here was probably enough to solve most of our financial problems.

He laughed. "Sure, other people can't, but you? You could do shit with that face and that ass, I'm telling you. Find some old rich guys and suck their dick better than their wives for a couple million bucks and you're set for life."

My brows furrowed in disagreement.

"I'm not a whore. I'm a wife, and I'm not going to hurt Philip," I proclaimed to him firmly; if anything, trying to convince myself as well. Because right now, I wasn't exactly a loyal wife either. A loyal wife wouldn't be here, trying to do some damage control. A loyal wife wouldn't even be in this situation.

"I know that," he replied plainly.

I looked straight into his eyes; they looked genuine. Somehow, that comforted me a little bit.

He continued, "I don't fuck whores. Exclusivity is what men like me crave for." Matt looked at me with a sudden hunger in his eyes. I stood still, feeling his gaze almost touching my skin.

"Plus, who said you had to hurt your husband? Philip doesn't have to know. I can keep this a secret, if you're down for it," he added.

I instantly knew Matt wasn't nice enough to give me this for free.

"What do you want?"

He pouted in mock-exasperation. "You're kind of a bitch, you know that? You guys are so cute together. In fact, I always rooted for you two. What makes you think I want something in return?"

"Cut the crap already."

He shrugged. "Give me ownership of your body for seven days."

I flinched.

"Ownership...?"

"Yep. I can fuck you wherever, whenever--just until the day Philip arrives, which I believe is in Saturday."

"If I refuse?"

"I'll tell him about our mistake. I'm his friend after all. I'd feel way too guilty." Matt frowned sadly. The audacity of this asshole.....

Honestly, it looked convincing. The guy could probably win an Oscar.

"....And if I accept?"

He reached out, touching the scattered strands of hair on her neck, and said, "The deal starts today and ends on Friday, midnight. I don't tell anyone, including my dear partner. In fact, let's make this a game where you can actually earn something if you win. Consider it a lesson to teach you how to live life less seriously."

I clenched my fist.

"Once you've given me your body for seven days, I'm gonna call you for a fuck during your anniversary. If you choose to ignore my call and go about your date, you win. I'll turn in my resignation from the position your husband's been pining for then."

"What..?"

"Yeah. Philip may not have told you, but he received an opportunity to be a supervisor. He submitted his application three months ago. In fact, his business trip this week was meant to solidify his support. Sadly, I was secretly already handed the job a week ago. I was going to accept, but I'll wager it here on our bet. Your husband is the only other guy in running. If I back off, they're gonna pick him," Matt iterated patiently.

Many thoughts flashed by before I demanded, "Show me proof."

He sighed as if it was a pain in the ass before scrolling through his phone and showing me a PDF of the contract.

I bit my lip. It was completely legitimate, signed by every member of the committee.

Philip hadn't told me anything about this. Supervisor? That would mean a lot more freedom in his schedule. More importantly, he'll get his choice of picks from several branches. We could move back to our previous neighborhood if we so decided. I couldn't think of anything that would make our daughters happier. They were still struggling here after all. If moving here was a mistake, then it could be rectified if Philip gets the job.

I looked at him in suspicion. "How do you know he's the only one in running aside from you?"

"I asked the one in charge," he replied with a shrug.

Judging from his tone, he seemed to be more than just familiar with the one in charge. He had no reason to lie about this, which means Philip would definitely get the job if he refuses the offer. This was a huge opportunity I couldn't afford to pass up.

"You'll give Philip the job if I win?"

"That's what I said, woman." He looked at me with derision. I grew irate at his tone, especially when he uttered the word "woman." As if he expected nothing more than an iota of scarcely detectable intelligence from a woman, yet I still somehow disappointed him.

I held in my anger and indignation.

"I'll throw it to him like a bone if you win. However, if you so much as hesitate, walk up me like a good little girl....and obey?" Matt continued ominously. I held back my breath.

"Well, nothing happens. I still won't tell your husband about this, but I'm keeping the job. He'll be my cute little employee. And you? You can still do whatever you want then. You can even opt never to see me again. Either that or you can choose to worship under my cock till death parts you," he mocked. I was quickly adapting to ignoring him.

"And all I have to do to win is....to refuse your advances on my anniversary night?" I looked at him like he was crazy. This bet was crazy. The stakes were unequally high for him. Meanwhile, I lose nothing regardless. Except maybe my dignity if I answered his call on Saturday.

But that was impossible. I wouldn't do that. No amount of alcohol, drugs, or....dick was enough make me fuck another guy on the day of my 16th anniversary with my husband's job on the line. What I did last night was different; it was a drunken mistake, not a deliberate affair. I was essentially guaranteed to win and gain everything.

Provided I offer my body in sexual subservience for a week.

"Do we have.....ground rules on what you can do to me?" My face flushed. I was basically agreeing to his ludicrous bet by asking this. My mom's voice lectured me inwardly.

You're giving this guy what he wants. You're betraying every single woman in the world.

He smiled before stipulating his terms, "Of course, no bodily harm that'll end up being permanent. Don't worry about that, I have my fair share of experiences when it comes to breaking women just right."

I bit my lips before demanding an additional rule, "You can't mess with me on a public place."

"Hmm, okay. Counterpoint: I can't mess with you in situations where there's a possibility someone will see you."

It wasn't exactly the same thing, but I agreed. It was a fair compromise.

"I want to add another condition. Refuse to abide by it and I won't play along with your stupid game," I threatened.

"Speak."

I breathed deeply in preparation before speaking, "You can't have sex with me bareback."

He looked at me silently.

I added in haste, "Raw is and will never be on the table during these seven days, so if you don't have condoms during a specific day, you're not touching me."

He opened his mouth to speak, but I interrupted him.

"I'm not backing off from this. Not a single inch. If you so much as try to break it, the deal is off. You can try to tell my husband, but I'll tell him first." I meant it. I'd rather tell Philip everything than let Matt bury himself inside me without a condom. I knew for sure my husband will forgive me. It was, beyond everything else, a mistake after all.

At the same time, I could forgive myself as well. If I somehow let Matt get in the way of even that? I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"So we have a deal?" I asked.

A moment of silence ensued within the room before smirking as he muttered under his breath, "....All right." His eyes were afire, burning with an unrecognizable amount of intensity.

"Good. Then you own me," I said, my tone completely sarcastic. Matt approached me and suddenly held the side of my neck.

"Oh, I'll show you how good it feels to be owned, baby. First, you're going to start with this," he muttered before slowly letting his towel fall, exposing the monstrosity he had behind the fabric.

"Kneel," he commanded.

I audibly gulped.

_________________________

[Monday, 6:48 p.m]

"Oh, fuuuck. Shit. S-slow down. Fuck....ing hell. Oooh, you're thrusting way too d-deep...! I can't breathe, Matt. P-please slow down. S-shiiit!" Of course, he continued on his pace.

Currently, Matt was roughly fucking me into a wall from one of the city's highest points. The room was entirely made of glass, openly visible to all sides. No matter which side we were doing it in, I was directly facing the city.

"Ah, fuck! Oooh, Maaaatt....! Your d-dick....s-shit....is hitting the b-baaaack! It's so f-fucking high up, jesus. S-shiiit. Oh, my gooood!"

The cold feel of the glass on my tits along with the sheer height of the room was making my skin crawl, which strangely amplified the sensation of his dick stretching me out.

And yes, this was technically a public place. I was completely visible through this transparent wall, but people looked so tiny from up here that there was no way in hell they could see me. So, it was well within the clauses of our agreement.

Sometimes, Matt even opens a window before shoving my head outside as he fucks me mercilessly. The whole time, I wondered if they were hearing my screams.

Four days had passed since I made the deal with Matt. I spent most of my days under him and his cock.

Sometimes, it even feels like I'm living an entirely different life. All we ever did was eat and fuck at the fanciest of places--hotels I could never afford.

Have you ever been fucked on a yacht? Or a private beach where the waves threaten to drown you every now and then while he fucks you in all fours?

I have. It was a scenario I couldn't have encountered in my normal life if I lived it a thousand times.

Meanwhile, my two daughters lived life as usual. It made me somewhat disappointed that they didn't notice my absence very much, but I figured it was for the best since I couldn't leave Matt unattended regardless. It helped that Sarah and Louise were mostly at school, or that they were mostly focused on their own issues.

It also helped that Philip was still in Germany, closing in on the deal that was doing nothing to further his career.

"Fuck! This ass is so fucking tight. Do you like the view, slut?"

Meanwhile, the guy fucking my virgin ass was up for a promotion. The world was definitely broken, my dazed subconscious thought. It was cruel and unfair.

But if there was one thing I was most indignant about right now, it wouldn't be any one of those deep, philosophical shit.

It would be the constant and excruciating edging. Matt denied me any sort of release, instead finishing on my face whenever I was about to cum. Every time, without exception, he'd leave me completely burning on the edge before immediately stopping. I was going insane with need that I even initiate sex at times, riding him for all he was worth until I get that sweet, familiar shudder of pleasure starting to run down my spine.

But unfailingly, he controlled my body, placing me just a tiny smidge away from any orgasm. It came to a point where I couldn't even think about anything but sex.

I sleep thinking about cock. I wake up, thinking about cock. Now that he's been experimenting on me with sex and food at the same time, I even eat thinking about his cock.

Back then, I only used to crave several kinds of desserts in rotation. Not to mention Philip goes the extra mile to buy me any one of them immediately every single time, so they never even lasted long.

Now? I think of how much better it would be if I could eat it off his cock.

A donut? Put Matt's cock in between.

A slice of cake? Rub it all over his cock and blow him.

A soft, smooth caramel dip from a flan? Pour it down my throat and cheeks while face-fucking myself on his cock.

I didn't even know it was possible to make a connection that strong between sex and food at all, let alone in such a short period of time.

But Matt did with me and I was going clinically insane.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Matt suddenly pulled out. "Oooh...! You're getting good at hiding orgasms, bitch!"

He roughly smacked my ass, the painful sting on my sensitive skin making the pleasure nerves around my sphincter even more prominent.

"Nice try," he mocked.

I grunted in frustration. I've been trying to keep my internal tremors to a minimum so he would slip up, but Matt always saw right through it.

"I have to hand it to you, though! It's your first time being fucked in the ass and you're cumming? What a fucking anal slut," Matt exclaimed.

I was genuinely surprised too. People always made such a big fuss about anal and how it was a huge deal, especially if the man was above average. I actually found it easy to take his entire length, aside from the painful first-half.