Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
820 Followers

_________________________

[Saturday, 8:46 a.m]

I woke up to my husband's lips on my forehead. "Morning, sleepyhead."

I smiled before pecking him back, only this time on the cheeks.

"Happy Anniversary," I greeted.

He greeted me back with a grin.

"You ready for our evening reservation?" he asked.

"We'll finally get to taste the food there. I bet it's disgusting. That's why they don't let anybody in," I joked while stretching my arms.

"I know you're joking but please, let that not be true. That'll suck!"

I laughed.

"Let's get up." I agreed. When I stood up, however, a groan escaped from my lips.

"What's wrong?" Philip asked.

There was an ache around my hips. I knew very clearly where they came from. I couldn't tell my husband, of course.

"Must've slept on the wrong side of the bed," I answered.

I headed straight into the kitchen to get a glass of water. With every step, my mind grew murkier. The pain was making me feel....weird. It crawled higher and higher, causing an itch between my legs.

Making my whole skin flush.

After a few minutes of trying to ignore it to no avail, I ran to the bathroom before immediately rubbing one out. I bit my lips. I was way too sensitive today. Even just slightly flicking my clit was enough to bombard my head with signals.

But I couldn't get across that barrier.

"Fuck."

I tried building it up again.

"Fuck!"

I couldn't cum. My fingers weren't enough. I needed something bigger. Something shaped like Matt. Or maybe even the real thing. Preferably naked, without some fucking plastic to--

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the bathroom door. My thoughts immediately cooled down.

"Who's there?" The sleepy voice asked.

I responded, stammering, "It's, uh, Mom. I'm just gonna take a quick shower, okay?"

I opened the shower and set it to the coldest temperature before dousing myself under it. The freezing-cold water wasn't enough to quell the feverish desire completely, but it's going to keep me going.

It has to.

I went out the bathroom and met face-to-face with my daughter Sarah. She seemed to notice my weird state because she asked me with a slightly discernable tone of concern, "Are you...okay, Mom?"

I looked at her. "That's the first thing you said to me since three days ago."

She pouted exasperatedly before going in the bathroom.

I smiled, promising to myself that I was going to make it up to her.

In fact, I probably needed some advice. I grabbed my phone and texted her friend Jenna, "Hey, had a fight with Sarah because of that night. What do you think I should do?" She probably wasn't awake still. I turned off my phone before heading back to the kitchen.

"You guys want pancakes?" I asked. My husband nodded. I prepared the batter, more than enough for five, before whipping up three pancakes. Louise was probably still asleep.

When Sarah came out of the bathroom, I invited her to eat with us. I knew she was still trying to be mad at me, but I've never seen her refuse pancakes. Even as a child, she loved licking the batter straight from the spatula.

As expected, she sat down and quietly ate her pancakes, only speaking after a while.

"When are you guys leaving for dinner?" she asked.

Philip looked at me before replying, "What do you think? Should we leave at about, say, three hours?"

"A bit early, but sounds good to me."

"Great. I'll check out our reservations," he said with a wink before leaving the dining room.

The hours pass by, and I was nowhere near calming down. Thankfully, we were about to leave. Being outside would probably help me take my mind off.....certain things.

Like a certain appendage attached to a certain man.

Or my bet with said certain man.

I wore a red, knee-length cocktail dress I've never actually worn before and heels for the dinner. Fortunately, I liked the way I looked. The dress completely accentuated my curves--especially my waist and butt, which were the body parts I was most proud of.

"Jane, you look stunning!" Philip exclaimed. Louise also complimented me from the side.

Sarah, on the other hand, was looking at me with a glint in her eye--almost as if she was eyeing me. I blushed.

"We better get moving, kids. I'm excited to be with your mom," Philip said begore taking my hand in his.

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun, you two."

We said our goodbyes before heading outside.

It only took us half the time to arrive at the restaurant, which was completely unexpected for the both of us. We expected a lot more traffic, honestly. We were about 45 minutes early to our reservation, which worked out for the best because we couldn't find an available parking space. Plus, there was this other car beside us who was in the way. It was motionless before we got here, despite having available spaces at the time. It only seemed to move when it saw us trying to park.

"Damn, that's a limited edition Bugatti." My husband proceeded to explain how expensive it was. Of course, I was barely listening; cars weren't that interesting to me.

When another vehicle finally left their space, my husband immediately tried to swoop in, but the gray car skillfully beat him to it.

I could tell my husband wanted to lash out and curse the rude guy who cut in, but he didn't for me.

Fortunately, another one opened shortly after and we were able to grab it.

We headed to the front. We were still a half-hour early, so we casually looked around for a minute. As soon as we were ready to ask the receptionist, my phone rang.

I took a deep breath.

It was him. It has to be. Now all I had to do to win was to refuse his advances. Either that, or I could just skip the whole thing and refuse to answer the phone directly.

I decided to ignore him. That was easier to do, right?

"Honey, I'll just quickly take this call. Stay here, all right?"

Fuck.

I walked down on an empty hall before answering. "You really called, you dipshit. I'm surprised you're actually taking this seriously, Matt."

"Hey, bitch. Saw you walk in awhile ago. You look so fuckable in that red dress. And those heels? Sheesh. Can't wait."

"Sadly you will, because I'm not going there, Matt. Why don't you just admit defeat now and save us both some time?" I retorted.

"Are you kidding me? The fun's just getting started. I swear, you're going for one hell of a ride. Emotionally and sexually."

"Whatever. So come off it. Try to tempt me. Leave an offer and I'll refuse it, bastard."

"Impatient, are we?"

"Cut the crap!" I scoffed.

"You've been hot all morning, haven't you?" he asked, sounding as if he never really needed an answer.

I froze.

I could hear him snickering. "Listen. I know I didn't let you cum for the whole week. You must be pretty mad about that."

Mad didn't even begin to describe it.

"But I only did that for your anniversary present," he added.

I spoke to my phone, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Making you cum, baby. That's my surprise for you today. If our drunken night felt that good, imagine how it would feel completely sober and edged for an entire week. I want you to head up to the pretty car who stole your spot awhile ago and kneel on the fucking floor. Let's get you filled up, baby. Your poor cuck doesn't have to know. In fact, you wouldn't even have to miss your reservation. You're half an hour early. We could fuck, one last time if you prefer that. But you're gonna cum so hard regardless. You know you will."

Suddenly, it made sense. Matt was the one driving the Bugatti. He didn't attempt to park until we were there.

"I--"

Matt interrupted before I could speak, "Think about it. You're virtually losing nothing! Deep down, I think you know that. Heck, you've probably thought about it a thousand times already. Let me guess--you tried to screw Philip, didn't you? You struggled to do for him the things you did for me, right? I've seen that kid. I've worked with that kid. Philip is the so-called poster boy for nice guys. He could never fuck that ass as mean you need it fucked. He could never fucking afford the world-class wine and cuisine I could wastefully slab on that pussy. He couldn't fuck you in places I could if he sold his entire existence. He's nowhere close to my fucking level in every fucking aspect. He's a fucking bitch compared to me and you know it."

I couldn't breathe. It was a cruel, needless pummeling of a man. My husband. Philip. The stand-up guy whose words should be worth than a thousand of this fucking asshole's.

Yet I found myself more absorbed in his words than I ever was with my husband's.

"But you love him. Of course you do, You love him so damn much, yet you cheated on him. You broke a fundamental part of your relationship. You broke trust. Not his--the cuck doesn't even know. Yours! You broke trust in yourself. Do you really want to go through all that just to end up with disappointing sex? Were all of those promises broken for a few pathetic minutes of unsatisfaction? Losing this opportunity to fuck yourself on my cock will have made all that denial, all that peaking this past week completely useless. The orgasms I denied you to have? They would've been all for fucking nothing."

"So I'm waiting, slut. I'm gonna fuck your brains out until you cum multiple times, should you choose to pick me. I'll show you a whole other world--the wonder-fucking-land you barely scratched the surface of that night seven days ago. It's up to you, Jane."

"Wait--" he hung up immediately before I could respond. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I clenched my teeth in anger. Fuck him! I headed back to Philip.

"Hey, babe. Apparently, there's a waiting room inside. Ready to go in?" Philip asked before being taken aback.

He exclaimed, "Babe, you don't look too good. You're sweating. Your face is as red as a tomato too. Are you all right--"

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just pretty hot under this dress."

"I'd say," Philip replied flirtatiously. That didn't help the growing wetness between my legs.

"Anyway, should we go in?" Philip asked as he bent his arm in offer for me to hold, being a proper gentleman as usual.

"Yeah." Just ignore Matt, I repeated to myself in clarity.

But my feet didn't move a single step.

Fuck.

I took a deep breath.

"You know what, babe? I am feeling kind of w-weird. I'm gonna go to a b-bathroom real quick, all right? I promise I won't be long." Immediately, I walked away from my husabnd, forcefully passing through the existing crowd.

"Okay...? Honey, there's a bathroom in here though--" I heard him, but I didn't look back.

Before I knew it, my shaky legs were walking as fast as they could towards the parking lot as I searched for the car who stole our space. It was fairly easy to find because the vehicle was eye-catching in the first place. My eyes zoomed in on it. It was quite likely the most expensive thing parked here. Gray in color, the headlights were on with the engine up and running.

I walked up to the side of the car, staring at its windows absentmindedly before kneeling the way he ordered me to. I expected him to take his time to further humiliate me, so I waited patiently. After a few minutes of silence, however, even I started to doubt if the car was Matt's to begin with. What if he was just messing around with me; and that there was no bet in reality? Somehow, the singular thought was worse than actually losing the game.

Fortunately, it opened shortly after, revealing a man I was well acquainted with.

I stared at Matt. He stared back.

"You know what this means, right? Enter this car.....and you fucking lose the bet, my addicted blow-up doll," he said with a gentle smile. I froze. For a while, he suddenly looked like the kindest, most gentlemanly prince there was, brought to life as exactly depicted in the books.

I knew he wasn't, obviously. I'll even go as far as to suggest that he was likely the complete opposite.

But my foot moved up anyway and suddenly, I was inside his car, desperately removing his pants. I could hear him laugh over my predicament, but I couldn't care. I pulled down, unraveling his puffed up underwear. I sighed. No amount of layers were enough to hide his cock-bulge.

Even the tip of his cock was already exposed on his left thigh, right through the opening of his boxers. With all the love I could muster, I leaned in and erotically kissed the wet tip.

It occurred to me that not even my husband likely received this level of intensity and passion from me and my lips before. The thought made me groan.

I separated my puckered lips from his tip as I breathed in the surrounding fabric of his outlined bulge. God, the scent of his member was enough to make me drip. I stared at him with upturned eyes, rubbing my cheeks fervently along the sides of his cock-meat.

He chuckled. "What do you say?"

"Let me suck your cock, please!" I begged like an ardent believer. He sent a hard, stinging smack on my face, which I knew was as legitimate as his verbal permission. Ecstatic, I pulled the boxers down to his thighs before immediately inhaling his big, beautiful cock.

I wasted no time and sucked on the fat meat, which I was promised to be the deliverer of my week-long, impending orgasm. Like the Israeli with Moses, I eagerly dreamt of him finally bringing me to the promised land.

Much like a starving slave as well, I slobbered on his cock ravenously, almost reaching up to half of its length with the first dive.

"Fuck, yeah. Choke on that fat dick. Bet you didn't expect this, huh? Who in their right mind would leave their husband on their anniversary night to suck another man's dick after all?"

I moaned in response, indescribably dizzy and lightheaded; feeling as if literal sparks were continuously flickering around my brain. It didn't help that the heavy scent of his cock was burrowing its way through my senses.

He was right, of course. I wasn't in the right head. No one in their right mind would suck dick other than their husband's on such an occasion.

Nevertheless, I didn't reply, focusing on warming up my throat to take in more of him.

After taking in all the inches I could down my throat, I pressed my lips as tightly as possible and sucked like a vacuum, my red lipstick marking a line on his length.

He snorted, "Your husband probably wished you had the kind of focus and dedication with your dinner dates as you do when you suck cock. Especially after he worked so hard on it. Did you know he even asked the team for our opinions?"

I groaned, getting off on his constant ridicule. I deserved it. I was a fucking hypocrite.

After a few minutes of sloppily blowing his cock--occasionally with my hands, I was more than ready to go. My pussy was already twitching in pauses, craving a deep, consistent dicking inside.

Honestly, it was fucking unbelievable. The scent and feel of his cock was all the foreplay I actually needed--like I was somehow primed for fucking when said fat cock was in my vicinity. I felt like a total slut, completely unlike how I viewed myself just a week ago. I could feel my lips curling even now in my own degradation. It was fucking irrational, but it wasn't a facade. I knew that. Matt knew that. The woman in my body right now always existed underneath.

It's just my husband couldn't bring this craven slut out of me.

With a pop, his cock slid right out of my throat before I silently pleaded him with my eyes to fuck me. Matt nodded. I moved around, getting into the position I felt was the best for me while still providing easy access for his cock.

"Fuck me," I said feverishly, closing my eyes in expectation of being rammed full with dick.

There wasn't any response or movement on his side.

I opened my eyes and looked back at him, confused only for a brief moment. He held the condom with a glint in his eye as he stared back at me.

I shuddered, breathless all of the sudden. Matt was silent, but he spoke louder than any words as he looked at me. This was a crossroad in my life.

There was a choice to be made here. I could either give him all that I had or I would have none of him. I wouldn't have his cock in my mouth, ass, or pussy again. I wouldn't feel his body pressing down on me; the gratifying pressure it puts on my own.

His fingers on my neck, tightening just right so as to choke me.

His rough palms on my cheeks, slapping me like a worthless piece of meat.

His cock pressing my womb, finally finding out how it feels without the condom he was holding right now covering it up.

Just thinking about losing any one of those things was fucking torment on my soul. Collectively, they felt like the one true purpose of my existence.

Not graduating college, my mom telling me she was proud of me. Not marrying Philip, or my first dance with him on the wedding. Not my two daughters, who I watched grow up into splendid adults, no.

It was mind-numbing sex with a man who degraded me at every turn.

I knew I'd give anything to live even a minute of him and his body over me, that complete sense of fulfillment. If anything, just one last time before I turn back into my old self again--a devoted wife and mother.

At the cost of losing the bet. At the cost of my husband's opportunity. At the cost of my betrayal.

Philip didn't have to know. And he never got the job anyway. I wasn't taking anything from him. I still loved him.

So with all the love I could muster for my husband, I knelt on the seats, head down as I pushed my ass up towards Matt in pure submission. "Fuck me up raw, you stud! Fuck my slutty cunt up bareback...!" I squealed, spreading my glistening pussy between my index and middle finger

He sneered arrogantly as he threw the condom away, "I'd rather you do the work, bitch. You're the one who lost."

I lost far too much of my dignity to care. I grabbed his cock and took him in with one smooth motion, cooing softly at the familiar pleasure of his girth stretching my wall, only this time without the plastic between us.

"Fuck, that's tight...! God, raw is the fucking best. Back that naked pussy up, doll." I hear Matt command. Eagerly obeying, I grinded my pert ass on his cock to take more of him in.

My head jolted back as his cock reached a spot. The pleasure was feeling a tad too strong and quick due to the week-long denial. Deliriously, I savored the feel of his fat, meaty cock by bouncing back and forth in a slow pace. I could feel my walls hugging him in, completely wetting the surface of his smooth, warm skin. God, the sex felt way better with his cock completely naked. I could feel the contact so thoroughly. The veins, the rough edges, the smooth head. I was feeling it all.

Evidently, Matt grew impatient over my turtle pace as he grabbed my waist and slammed his cock in one clean stroke. I yelped, a sudden streak of pain bursting through me. It only served to make the underlying pleasure even more intense.

"Oh, my gooood. It f-feels so gooood! Matt, baby. Your fat c-cock feels--fuck, amaaaazing--"

"Oh, look. Hubby's here."

I froze. My blood ran cold as I saw my husband obliviously standing there, looking at his phone.

Matt laughed as his dick twitched inside. His strong hips skillfully and gradually reduced pace before completely coming to a halt. I could faintly see our sweaty, entangled bodies in the reflection of the window as it overlapped with my husband's image. I suddenly felt completely awake. What was I thinking, doing this on my fucking anniversary? I didn't dare to breathe for fear of him hearing me--fuck. Breathlessly, my heart rate started quickening abnormally. Like I drank ten gallons of coffee and my heart was gonna explode from palpitations. The sound of my heart rang unbearably loud in my ears like static and I had the irrational thought that my husband could hear it from outside the car.

If Philip sees me as I am right now, I could bid my beautiful kids, our marriage, and the entirety of my life goodbye.

Egglime
Egglime
820 Followers