Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say your spine controls the moment you climax. I felt that fact way too clearly with the euphoric tremors running down my curved back when he drove himself deeper inside me.

I took out my phone and opened my contacts. Philip was listed as "Love."

I smiled. The thought of my husband was enough to make me giddy.

With the feeling of cock directly pressing on my cervix, of course. The passionate giddiness I felt when we first dated was long gone. I guess you could say sex with his new boss revived that.

My phone started to ring as I pressed "Call."

Through the windows, I saw him suddenly take out his phone. He smiled with the most genuine relief I've ever seen on a guy's expression when he saw my name on his phone. It almost made me feel guilty enough to stop whatever (whoever?) I was doing.

Almost.

"Baby, you're safe. I'm so relieved. Where did you disappear into? Our reservations are waiting for us."

I cleared my throat before lying through my teeth, "I had to buy some pads before going to the nearest bathroom to do business. I'm sorry, honey."

"Oh," he replied. I grinned, proudly showing off to the man currently inside my pussy that I successfully tricked my husband.

Matt mouthed a simple "good job".

I shook my ass around his cock as I continued talking to the phone, "Yeah. So stay where you are, all right? I'm almost done." I moaned. Matt wasn't pounding the shit out of me like before, but his big dick felt so good that he mostly didn't have to. I was convinced all that was needed to bring me to an orgasm were the twitches his cock was doing right now.

I covered my phone's speaker before grinning at him. "You're twitching so hard right now. What a bad booooy! Do you like having your cock buried inside me as I talk to my husband?"

"Damn, girl. You're a fucking slut," he said, looking at me like I was a different breed.

"I'm your slut," I whispered suggestively before getting back to Philip.

"Sorry, honey. I was--oooh, p-preparing the tissues just now. Did you s-say anything?" I glared at the smug jerk who suddenly moved his hips in a circular motion.

He replied with worry in his tone, "I was just worried because you don't sound well, honey. Weaker than usual. It sounds like you were in pain just now too. Do I need to be concerned? Should I fetch you?"

"N-no. I'm just, fuck....having t-trouble with my stomach. Nothing serious, you know how it is with women--Oh, my god," I gasped as Matt pulled himself out of me. I looked back at him as I shook my ass sideways, complaining about the empty feeling in my pussy. He laughed before stroking his cock and gesturing me for a handjob. I let out an exasperated sigh at his overbearing requests before positioning myself to pump his big dick with one hand.

I squeezed his firmness with a dazed look. His cock looked so beautiful. And big. So fucking big. My fingers couldn't even wrap around its girth. Additionally, stroking his cock felt as natural as breathing. Unlike the awkwardness with Philip, I felt like I actually belonged here.

Philip sounded out on the phone again as I held it carefully beside my ear with my other hand. He still sounded worried, but he dropped the topic eventually. Thankful for my husband's tact, I continued giving Matt a handjob, occasionally placing wet kisses on his cock-head.

"All right. I'll wait for you at the entrance. There's no rush so take your time," he suddenly said, planning to hang up.

I panicked. Matt wanted him here for some reason. I asked impulsively to buy time, "Um, honey. Do you....mind staying here for a while? With me? I want to hear your voice all of a sudden."

I looked at the window despite my current position making it harder to do so. I saw Philip grin as he moved his right leg back and forth--the same way he always did when he was shy. "No, I don't mind. What's with your sweet tone though? Not that I'm complaining. I just feel like we're on our first date again or something. Did you miss me that much in that short amount of time?" he asked teasingly.

I said, my pussy shuddering as I pumped Matt harder, "Yeah. I know we're too old for that, but I still love you, Philip. I can't help but want to be with you. Where...are you anyway?"

"I'm at the parking lot. Right next to the beautiful car we noticed awhile ago. The one who took our parking space. You disappeared around this corner, so I was looking for you around here."

"Oh! Well, don't go inside yet. Stay where you are. I may have dropped something, so I'm heading there to check on something."

"What did you lose?"

"It's really not that important. It's just my...lipstick. Yeah, I don't have it with me." That was obviously a lie. The red circular mark on the base of his co-worker's dick was proof.

"All right. So you're heading here?" I hear Philip ask.

I looked up at Matt as I sucked on his bulbous head playfully, raising my eyebrows to ask him if he was "heading there."

He silently mouthed that he was actually "getting there" with a chuckle.

"Yeah, baby. Hold up. Don't hang up on me. I'm going to wash up. Stay here--I mean there, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Without delay, I muted him before diving in to feast on the big, tasty cock. Matt moaned as he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

Blowjobs may look simple, but they were truthfully far from it. Having a cock inside your mouth needed a lot of breath capacity. Good control over your chest, diaphragms, and your throat muscles were definitely vital to being an amazing cocksucker. You'd probably be startled by the amount of concentration I actually put into it.

And most women tend to stop at that, but I didn't.

It's funny how most women don't even think about it. If there was anything I learned over the past seven days, it was that sucking cock was a performance art. It doesn't just stop with the physical sensations of your mouth. The most difficult thing about the act were controlling your facial expressions.

The way your eyes flutter. The way your hair frames the angles of your face. The way you'd look in his eyes.

You have to make him believe you were loving the act even more than he did. You needed to look as beautifully intoxicated as possible while sucking him.

And I know I look my prettiest when I smile.

Contrary to my hard work, Matt didn't have to do anything but enjoy. The jerkwad was comfortably leaning on the chair as I served him with the entirety of my body.

This was probably how my husband would feel from this moment on. Matt was to be his boss after all.

He grunted as I suddenly inhaled three inches down my throat, "I'm telling you, married women give the best fucking head."

I pumped the thick base of his dick, pulling his cock from my throat with a popping sound as I slapped it across my face with a smile.

"It's the power of love, daddy." He laughed. I took it inside my mouth again and bobbed my head. Suddenly, I saw the mark my red lipstick left near the base of his dick. The sight was so fucking hot, considering that lipstick was a gift from my mom. It represented my mom, the strong female figure in my life, everything she ever fought for, trampled under a man's cock as her golden daughter worshipped every inch of it.

It fucking turned me on.

Strangely, it also somewhat challenged me. It felt like a burning flame of motivation suddenly flickered inside me, thinking, "I can do better than that."

Inspirational speakers always say your only competition is yourself. I always thought that was a stupid concept. An excuse made by people who were afraid of playing life in fear of losing.

But I suddenly felt it applied here. I smiled around Matt's cock. I guess maturing is wanting to surpass the length at which you deepthroated a big dick just half an hour ago.

With newfound motivation, I forcefully pushed my head against his cock with my hands on his thighs, instantly reaching up near his base.

I stared at the lipstick on his cock again. I still wasn't reaching beyond it.

Just a little more......fuck.....almost there........

My throat recoiled as I commanded it to open. I heard him laugh; I probably looked stupid, going cross-eyed to track my lipstick on his monster as I inhaled it.

But I couldn't care less. My enemy was myself. I was going to surpass her.

I pushed my head deeper, gagging on his dick as my throat opened up even more. Noises I never heard myself make were sounding out from my throat as I abused it willingly with Matt's cock. When my consciousness was growing faint, I took several deep breaths through my nose before spearing my throat even deeper on his length.

All until my nose hit his pubic region.

I swallowed his cock to the fucking base.

The realization that I did that brought an intoxicating sense of achievement within me. It wasn't easy to maintain, though. I could feel my tight throat bulging, rejecting the amount of meat it was shoved with. The pain of having it embedded through more than half my windpipe wasn't a small deal. My body also started convulsing. As if it was complaining about the way I was using my throat for something it wasn't meant for.

But Matt smiled with pride.

And I felt it was goddamn worth it.

My head suddenly bounced back up from his base as thick, silver strings of saliva connected my mouth and his cock.

I smiled with teary eyes and said, "How was that, Matt? I surpassed my previous record." I pointed at the red mark on his base, exceeded only by the wet sheen of saliva my mouth left on it just now.

He patted me in the head with a smile. "I noticed, baby. You're such a talented cocksucker," he complimented genuinely. I was fucking giddy from the subtle pride in his eyes. Matt was congratulating me.

I puckered my lips and sucked in all the dripping thickness on his cock before taking him in again with a mouthful of natural lubricant. After a few seconds of bobbing my head on him repeatedly, I was wholy amused to realize my spit was starting to bubble.

Even then, I could never form bubbles from my mouth using gum like other people can. It was nice to see the art wasn't truly lost in me.

I parted my lips to let the spittle I had collectively gathered inside my mouth to drip on his cock and balls while I jacked him off with both hands. I doubt he ever had his dick blown this sloppily and wet.

Occasionally drooling and spitting on his cock-head, my hands continued to pump his whole length. Slick sounds were resounding in the car as I gave Matt the sloppiest handjob I've ever given anyone.

He sighed in pleasure as his hand roughly lashed at my cheeks. I humbly accepted the smack on my face as I spoke, my velvety lips dripping in seduction, "You like your rival's wife gripping tightly onto your big dick, huh? You like knowing you could treat me like a whore and I'd still suck your dick while thanking you?"

He grinned. "The only thing a man could really ask for. We're just simple creatures, I admit."

I kissed his wet cock-head and mumbled over it, calling him a bad boy. Matt probably didn't even understand me, but he didn't care what I had to say to begin with.

What mattered was my mouth was pleasing him.

"Make me cum, you slutty wife. I'm close."

I amped up the pressure of my grip on both hands as I blew him with gusto. Eagerly, like a cheap slut, I spat and took his cock inside my mouth before sucking as hard as I could.

The slick juices on his cock also started to drench my tits and arms. Meanwhile, Matt was looking at my husband on the window.

I shuddered. Was he getting off on my unaware husband's naivety? His fruitlwss efforts? His inadequacy in keeping a woman like me leashed?

I wanted to momentarily peek at his thoughts as I realized my mind was slowly becoming more and more devoid of it. I would've given anything to see the kinds of depravity this sexy, gorgeous man's mind was coming up with as he looked at Philip.

I couldn't even think very deeply. Dealing with his beautiful, thick cock at this distance was making my head revert back to an archaic, primal state. Having his cock inside my mouth--delightfully scratching my tongue only got more and more enjoyable and erotic too, so much so that I started to feel an orgasm slowly building up around my groin. I was sucking another man's cock with my husband just outside. And I was cumming my brains out.

Now that was a picture.

Matt hissed as he ordered, "Get up, bitch. I'm gonna fucking cum." Despite having the momentum of my orgasm disrupted, I obeyed without a mime. If there was one thing his constant denial taught me, it was humility. Not everything is about me, like how my mother suggested.

His pleasure is far more important than mine--that's just how it is. Sexual pleasure is a man's right, but for women?

It was a privilege.

You could see that with the way we were designed. Nature just made us this way. Of course not all men are equal either. Matt helped me realize that.

But no matter what, he should get his without exception. I only hope that he find mercy in his heart and rewards me with it.

I stared at him lovingly. I didn't know what he planned to do until he started stroking his dick towards the tinted windows.

Realization dawned on me. I knew then why he wanted my husband just behind his car's window.

"PUMP MY FUCKING DICK, SLUT...! Pump it on your husband's face, FUCK!"

He had my complete attention. Placing my fingers around his base, I held my phone on my other hand.

His face was contorting out of pleasure. I fucking loved to see it, so I stroked his cock harder. Grinning up at him, I unmuted my husband.

"Hey, baby. I just finished. I'm heading there at the parking lot. If you hear anything, it's probably random noise because I'm on the highway. I'm heading there," I said right before inhaling the fat, veiny dick attached to my husband's boss. I used my thumb to partially cover up my phone's speaker, altering (hopefully) my slurping noises.

"FUUUUCK...! Oh, my god! S-SHIT. Bro, your wife gives a fucking mean head. I'm gonna cum with your slut-wife's mouth. Oh, fuck me. It's sliding in her throat like fucking butter, man. S-shiiiit..! She's DEEPTHROATING me so fucking goooood, fuck!" Matt was practically screaming now. To make sure my husband heard none of it, I held the phone closer to my mouth as I clumsily imitated sounds typically found on highways. I sounded so stupid, trying to imitate car engine noises with a cock shoved inside my mouth

"Fuck! Are you imitating car engines? Haha! That's fucking hilarious! Oh, yeah...! Keep going, bitch! Bro, the vibrations of your girl's car noises feels fucking amazing! Hope you don't mind I'm using her like a cheap fucking whore. She seems to like it enough." My right cheek was bulging from his cock as I groaned; I did like it enough.

"Brrrmghn!" I tried to mimic even more car engine noises before gagging on his length.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! YES..! Choke on that dick, bitch. Spit on it. Oh, yeah! God, you look way prettier with a big cock on your mouth--FUUUUCK..! I'm gonna fucking cum on your wife's face, cuck. I'd ask permission, but bosses don't really have to," Matt groaned. His dick was starting to pulsate a stream of cum underneath.

His quickly approaching climax did nothing to appease my indulgent desire to swallow his cock deep in my fucking throat. At this point, I felt like I needed it more than oxygen. I wasn't taking any breaths at all despite my increasingly fuzzy brain sending signals that I needed to. I was coughing uncontrollably, but never once did I even attempt to remove my head away from his cock-meat.

Instead, it was Matt who held a handful of hair with a tight grip, pushing my face away with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other. A hot jet of white cum landed on my face before Matt pointed it at the window.

I watched on, my spine threatening to initiate my pending orgasm as I stared at my husband's image being drenched in Matt's spunk. I smiled before putting my face below Matt's twitching cock, bobbing my tongue on the undersides of his scrotum as I rubbed my dripping cunt.

And not for one second even attempted to take my sideway gaze off my husband behind the window. In no less than five seconds after running my tongue erotically around his testicles, I came. The last thing I saw before the world exploded was the tip of Matt's cock-head spurting its last thick globs over my husband's image on the tinted window.

In that euphoric state of mind, I had no sense of time, only a sense of fulfillment as I relished in the beautiful landscape I was suddenly in with my husband. We were on a weekend picnic with my two children. My two daughters. Like a happy, normal family.

I woke up startled at a hard, demeaning cock-slap on my face as Matt spoke, "You know what to do."

I did know what to do.

I heard my husband's voice from the phone that fell out of my hands, uselessly vibrating on the chair. With an unusually clear, pristine mind....

...I obeyed yet again, further continuing my betrayal against my husband. I let him down. I knew that.

But somehow, letting down this stud in front of me felt worse.

I picked up my cellphone, tenderly put it over my shoulder as I tilted my head to hold it in between. I started to stroke Matt's cum-covered cock and rubbed it's beautiful engorged head all over the window.

"I'm back, Philip."

I saw my husband pay attention to his phone again. My lips turned up. If you only looked beside you, you would've seen your previous rival's frenulum rubbing his cum all over the car window.

"Hey, honey. You were gone for a while there. The vehicles sounded intense."

I chuckled at my oblivious husband before placing my puckered lips on the window, directly beside the monster cock. I kissed it with all the love I could muster--the cum staining my husband's image along with it.

Voraciously, I licked and sucked at the window while talking to my husband. It was a horrific thing to do. Truthfully, I fell in far too deeply--savoring even the wrongness of the situation.

Meanwhile, Matt himself basked at the feeling of his ego being stoked as he watched me worship his cum while it overlapped with my husband's image. It was bad enough cheating on him, but this--right after cumming from having my mouth fucked?

This called my sanity into question

"I bought ice-cream too. Cold dessert is apparently good for painful periods," I explained.

"Oh! Those were the...slurping noises I was hearing over the phone. That's...good to know."

I watch my husband's anxious face suddenly relax from the window. He wasn't stupid. He was bound to catch on when I ran my tongue all over the window while I talked to him. I was slurring. I wasn't even trying to hide it. Until now, I was eagerly rubbing my cheeks all over the thick globs on the window.

Good thing I wasn't wearing any make-up today.

I talked to the phone, "Baby, I'm near you now. I'm gonna drop the call, all right?" He let out an enthusiastic hum before saying goodbye. I hung up immediately before eagerly licking the globs of semen gathering under Matt's tip.

Matt looked at the scene, seemingly satisfied as he sighed in pleasure at my occasional lick or two.

I looked up at him as his cock weighed against my face. It was exactly as Matt had said.

Men really were simple creatures, but it was that often ignored simplicity which eventually bounded me to this man.

A simplicity my husband didn't have.

A manly, fat, tasty dick completely standing out from the rest of a strong man's beautiful, naked body.

And his equally thrilling scent.

Messing me up so fucking good and stirring up my guts over the course of seven days, denying me release until finally breaking me today.

I resisted against him with all my might at first, but now? His beautiful, godly cock ended up on my face, right where I could feel him slowly soften over my skin. It was just as heavy as it was hard, which was a novel experience to me. I've never been in close proximity with this dick knowing full well I belonged to it.