Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was immeasurably satisfied, enough to completely rid myself of guilt and regrets. That's how good of a life-changing fuck it was. The kind of risky, nasty sex I never knew I needed.

I know it sounds far-fetched, but as I felt him soften above me, I.....felt free. I felt actual liberation from societal perceptions of truth; of love; of intimacy.

Aside from the complex, multi-faceted philosophical enlightenment I was currently going through, some of my thoughts were more simple by nature. I thought his partially soft dick on my face was a lovely experience in itself too. I loved his cock way better when it was hard, of course, but there was also something uniquely different about it that soothed me after it spurted semen.

The smooth texture. The soft head. The silky, velvet undersides. The wafting scent.....

It felt like a warm pillow.

A teddy bear from my most beautiful summer memories.

I nuzzled my nose and cheeks against it as it grew softer and softer. It felt as soft, warm, and smooth as a dick could be while maintaining its overwhelming size.

Don't even get me started on the veins.

Wallowing on the feel of his cock rubbing against the cum on my cheek, I felt like I was back on archaic times where women submitted to men and their dicks. Not just any cock-meat either, but the biggest, fattest cocks in town.

Completely.

Naturally.

Beautifully.

"I'll distract your guy. Go on the other side and wait for my signal. You got that?" he asked as he ran his fingers through my messy hair gently.

"Yeah," I answered, still absentminded over the intense passion and love I was currently feeling towards him.

He wore his suit properly and fixed his hair before opening the car. After checking to see that my husband wasn't going anywhere, Matt waved his hand, gesturing me to head outside first. I quietly watched my steps and went out of the car with my head low. Matt came out with me and closed the door before heading towards the other side of the car, greeting my surprised husband.

"Fancy seeing you here, Philip."

I hear my husband's irritated voice greet back, "Hello, Matt. What are you doing here?"

Looking at myself on the side mirrors, I groaned. My face was a mess, but somewhat fixable. Fortunately.

I brushed my hair on the side, neatly running my fingers through the parts Matt messed up. I also completely rubbed the remaining globs of cum I missed on my cheeks like lotion. It gave my skin a smooth, glossy glow, but my clueless husband would probably think it was sweat or something.

Plus, cum dried fast.

I eased the creases on my dress. After a minute, I was as good as new. The men were still talking about work, but Matt's signal should come soon.

As expected, three knocks on the car sounded out and I immediately stood straight and headed towards them.

"Honey, I'm back! And this is....Matt. What are you doing here?" I asked.

Matt smirked, amused at the act I was laying on my husband.

"Oh, I came to meet a hot piece of fuck. In fact, We humped each other's brains out just now."

His guts in partially saying the truth brought me a sudden anxiety.

Alongside it, an indescribable thrill and wetness between my legs.

Philip, like the good man he was, seemed to be bothered by his co-worker's statement and immediately said goodbye as he held the back of my waist. He was leading me back to the restaurant.

"Bye, Matt," I said, looking back on the man who broke me in the sweetest way possible for any woman to be broken.

He waved his hand with a smug smile on his face, knowing full well he held my hips the same way Philip was right now.

What a jerkwad, I thought with a smirk before entering the restaurant with my husband.

"Are you feeling okay now, babe?" Philip asked, full of genuine concern. I smiled. He was just as considerate as he always was. He looked quite dashing in his tux too.

This is probably gonna sound fucked up, especially now that I'm sober, but I'm glad I got fucked raw by his soon-to-be boss like a cheating slut. I couldn't even pretend to regret it for a single second. I made a choice today, and it definitely changed the trajectory of my life forever.

All I could see ahead were positive changes.

My husband was essentially guaranteed to keep his job as long as I kept worshipping Matt. My husband will never have to be anxious about losing his job ever again. In fact, I could probably even ask Matt for a promotion someday. Right after giving him the night of his life.

Most importantly, it made me love and appreciate Philip even more now.

I stared at him, feeling the flame burn inside me. I've never felt my feelings for him burn so passionately before.

I knew I didn't want to take him for granted ever again. Not for a single second in our happy-ever-after.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise before reciprocating by wrapping his tongue with mine.

The same way my tongue wrapped around the base of his rival's cock.

Philip grinned and said, "You seem...racy these days. What's going on in your head, Jane?" His fingers ran through my hair gently.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm falling in love with you again," I replied genuinely.

"I feel the same way, girl." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

My lips uncontrollably turned up.

This was probably the best fucking day of my life. The day I experienced how it feels to be truly fucked into heaven, minutes before me and my husband's anniversary dinner, when our fiery passion rekindled. If we had never moved, I would have never met Matt, and I wouldn't have had my pussy wrecked like that in my entire life. That kind of instinctive, carnal pleasure would've been unfamiliar to me forever.

I would've never appreciated Philip as much as I do right now. His concern for me. His dedication. His kindness; all of which completely mirrored Matt's inherent selfish desire to solely take pleasure from his women.

Sure, I've admired that about my husband since long ago, but never with this intensity, this scorching spark.

Who knew cheating on him with his boss would make me love him even more?

We walked to our table and sat down. Only then did I notice my growling stomach. I was famished.

It's probably from all that work-out. I chuckled.

We spent a few minutes ordering appetizers and main courses before finally relaxing under the romantic atmosphere of our date. The place lived up to its grand reputation, honestly. The decorations were gorgeous; the lighting perfectly warm and lit. And somehow, though it was an open space, there wasn't much sound coming in and out aside from us.

My husband held my hand and asked, "Do you like it, baby?"

"I love it, Philip. This is perfect."

"Well, this is only the beginning. Happy Anniversary, Jane. I love you so damn much."

I squeezed his hand and told him, "I love you more."

_________________________

We went home three hours later. Philip wasn't lying. It really was just the beginning. After we finished eating, he took me for a quiet walk in the park. It was COMPLETELY empty, which I should've found strange in retrospect. I just enjoyed the silence shared as we held each other's hand. It was a nice change of pace from the noisy afternoon I had.

Given that the park was extremely well-lit, I didn't notice at first, but when they turned off the lights, Philip stood there, his shirt spelling out, "Will you dance with me, pretty lady?" with Glow-in-the-Dark paint.

Obviously, I said yes.

After that, we shared a bottle of wine under the moonlight, where he handed me a gorgeous bouquet of multi-colored Carnations, my favorite flower.

By the time we got home, the kids were already asleep.

"Hey, gorgeous. Come here for a bit," he called out.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked jokingly.

"Nah, not really. I meant the invisible lady next to you." He rolled his eyes at me before chuckling quietly, trying to keep it down to avoid waking up the kids.

I approached him.

"I got you one last present." He reached in his pockets and took out a black jewelry box.

"Oh, Philip! You really shouldn't have. You've done enough for today."

Philip raised his eyebrows and said, "You're just scared you won't be able to top this off next year, aren't you?"

"Yep," I answered immediately. He laughed before urging me to open it. The black box contained a stunning piece of necklace. Blue in color, the jewel was classy, yet attention-grabbing even from afar.

My eyes sparkled as I exclaimed, "Honey, this is beautiful!"

"Do you want to try it on?"

I nodded. He took the necklace from me as I turned around and held up my hair. The slight pain under my scalp reminded me of the forceful way Matt pulled my hair. A shiver rolled up my spine. My husband started speaking, but I suddenly couldn't hear him. I bit my tongue to fall back into reality.

Philip was whispering as he gently put it on me, "I knew it would go well with your eyes the moment I saw the blue, so I bought it about four months ago."

"Uh, wow. That long?" I regained my focus as I held the necklace between my fingers. It looked like it belonged on top of my olive skin.

"It also has our initials embedded, with a little heart in between," he added sheepishly.

"Wait, really?!" I looked at it and vaguely saw the tiny letters.

"Oh, my god. I love it so much! Thank you for this, baby." I hugged him firmly out of sheer excitement before realizing I was being too loud. Quietly, I said my thanks again.

He chuckled as he held me in silence. I spoke slowly, "Maybe moving here.....really was the right choice."

My husband nodded so as to agree. "For us? Definitely! For Louie and Sarah? I'm not so sure about them."

My stomach fluttered. The mention of my daughters instantly induced a sick, indescribably obscene idea in my head.

I knew for sure I wouldn't be able to remove the idea in my head for a while.

Was that how far I had fallen?

Just when I was about to respond, my phone rang with a notification. Giddily thinking it was Matt, I excused myself to the bathroom and checked it immediately. I sighed, crestfallen as I scrolled throigh my messages.

It was Jenna, my daughter's best friend. I forgot I texted her for advice for the whole fight with Sarah. In response, she sent me an attachment. I opened it before immediately wincing at the sight in front of me.

More specifically, a video of my daughter kneeling with two dicks covering each of her eyes as she smiles. Sarah lied to me twice. I was right in my predictions after all. I wish I wasn't.

"Why did you send me this?" I texted.

Without any hold-up, she replied, "I needed you to believe me, Ma'am. You said you needed help with Sarah. Trust me, this is what she needs help with. She's cheating on Brian with his best friends. I feel like I don't even know her anymore."

I didn't even know they were dating.

I thanked her for telling me before walking back to my husband.

Philip looked like he was waiting for me.

"Jane, you're back. I wanted to continue discussing about the two," he said. I could tell Philip was worried. What if moving was a huge mistake for the kids? I asked myself the same question a thousand times. Now, with Sarah completely out of control, the questions suddenly disappeared from my mind.

"You know what? Let me....handle the two of them," I blurted out.

"Oh?"

I bit my lips. "I think I may have an.....idea to cheer them up. No one knows women more than other women after all," I said, somewhat suggestively.

Was I really going to do this to my daughter? Have I gone mad?

Philip didn't seem to catch on. "I'll leave you girls to it then. If you need anything, just ask for it. I'll do whatever I can."

"I will, baby." I kissed him. Maybe I have.

Maybe something in my mind snapped.

But my daughter was going through something and she chose dick as her coping mechanism.

Mommy knew just the man to show her what real dick looks like.