Seven Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if I was just built for big cock.

After a few minutes of Matt slowly feeding single strokes up my ass to maintain my edge, I was gradually getting farther away from my orgasm. I threw him a couple of glares, which he took indifferently with a smile as he started to fuck me into pace again.

Before immediately stopping again after a few minutes when he felt me gaining momentum.

I passed out after a few more hours of the torturous, nonstop cycle.

By the time I came to, Matt was gone and I was completely alone.

This was just for Philip and the job, I repeated to myself while getting dressed. Nothing more, nothing less. I left the suite and headed home. Louise was already asleep, but Sarah was nowhere. Panicking, I reached out to my phone. As soon as I was about to call her, a car stopped by in front of our house. My daughter came down from the vehicle and sneakily entered through the door at the back of our house. It looked as if this wasn't the first time she pulled this shit.

"Mom?" Sarah looked at me, her slightly intoxicated expression turning into one of shock and guilt, being caught red-handedly returning at midnight. I stared at my daughter. She was currently wearing a black crop top that completely exposed her stomach. Not to mention one of the skimpiest skirts I've ever seen, which she paired with thigh-high stockings. It was a tight fit. At this point, I had reason to believe she was sleeping around.

But who was I to criticize her? I was sleeping around too. In fact, mine was infinitely worse. I was cheating on my husband. Honorable as my intentions are, I couldn't take the moral high ground and criticize my daughter.

At the same time, despite current events, I felt I had the right to. I was a mother after all.

The motherly instinct I had nurtured within me as well as my own sick perversion fought internally in a matter of seconds. In the end, the mother in me prevailed.

"Where were you, Sarah?" I interrogated.

"I was with my friends. It just went on later than I expected," she insisted.

"Do you mean your FUCK-BUDDIES?"

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Is this about what Louise said awhile ago? I told you, I'm okay. No one is forcing me to do anything! Nothing bad is going on!"

"Then what the hell is going on, Sarah? Those guys, they don't treat you well. If they did, they'd take you home on time at least. Why settle for that? I feel like I barely know you these days," I mumbled with disappointment.

"Get over yourself, Mom. I was just late for one fucking night! Why are you overreacting?"

"It's fucking midnight, Sarah. I've given you as much trust as a mother could, haven't I? You couldn't even be bothered to text me that you were staying up this late from god knows where?"

"I did text you! You just didn't check your phone!"

I froze. She did.....and I missed it?

"I was....busy." Busy cheating on your father.

"Well, that's a YOU problem, Mom. I did my fucking part! You know what? This has been great. Thank you for saying what you actually feel!" She looked hurt. Guilt welled up in my chest.

I tried salvaging the situation, "That's not what I feel, baby. I'm just worried. I'm, I didn't mean that--at all. It's just me. It's me, baby. I'm just, I'm just really tired--"

"Just stop, Mom. Just stop lying to me! And for your information, you have no right to meddle in my sex life!" She stormed out to her room upstairs, leaving me completely stunned and alone with my thoughts.

I checked my phone. Sarah did tell me she was gonna be late.

I choked up. I handled that situation as badly as I could have. I realized I was projecting my own guilt feelings onto my daughter. Meanwhile, I was messing around with Matt so much that I was starting to neglect my daughters. She texted me and I wasn't even conscious to check. I was too busy discovering things about me I never knew about that I neglected the parts of me I love in the first place.

For the first time, I suddenly wished this week-long subservience would end.

I sighed. Three more days left.

Three more days and this would all be over soon.

__________________________

[Friday, 3:12 p.m]

The phone buzzed with a notification sound. I reached out with difficulty. I was a lot more wary of missing texts these days. Every afternoon, I made sure my daughters arrived safely.

I checked my phone. It was Louise, texting that she was home. And so was Sarah. I sighed in relief before suddenly remembering the way she treated me these days.

Sarah never went home late again after that.

I tried apologizing multiple times, but she never responded. I only receive a curt response every now and then when I ask her if she's at home--probably her way of emphasizing how completely wrong I was, which I admit I deserve.

"Fuck!" My thoughts were cut short as I exclaimed in response to Matt pulling my hair while he fucked me. As usual, he left me completely fucked out every day, during which I discovered a lot more things.

Matt liked playing games. More specifically, PS consoles. I sucked him off for hours while he played Uncharted. Near the end, my jaw was aching so bad I was afraid of it falling off. Thankfully, he came shortly after. I promptly swallowed it all--which led me to my second discovery; I actually liked the taste of cum. Unlike before.

During my first years with Philip, I was deeply insecure and scared to lose him. I heard from a friend then that men liked it when we swallow, so I did it to Philip for a few weeks. I wasn't fond of it at the time. Cum tasted uncomfortably similar to that of raw egg whites while sticking to the back of your throat. In fact, even the actual act of sucking Philip wasn't enjoyable for me.

Philip, noticing that, directly told me to stop. He looked so concerned then. He explicitly told me I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do, even with him. That being scared to lose him for a such a stupid reason was, well, stupid. And that if I did actually lose him over it, then he wasn't worth it. After that, I never gave anyone a blowjob again. Philip never asked either.

Until Matt.

And maybe it was the size, shape, or temperature, but it was a lot more fun and enjoyable than I remembered. Swallowing his cum--even more so. The texture felt more like jelly on my tongue rather than egg whites. The taste was also above average. It was salty with a tinge of sweetness, like some sort of watered-down whipped cream.

But if anything about Matt's cum takes the cake, it would be the smell--which was my third discovery about myself.

I was simply addicted to his musky, manly scent. It fucking turns me on like crazy. I loved inhaling different parts of him. His stomach, his hair, his cock.

One time, he fucked me while wrapping his dirty boxers around my head. My olfactory senses were overwhelmed as my mind was assailed by an unexplainable scent of familiarity. I nearly came within a minute. Of course, he didn't let me, but that was the closest call I've ever had.

If I had to describe the smell, it was like soft vanilla with an edge. An intoxicating scent that gently wraps around your brain, softly compelling you to snort him in that much harder, until it fucks you up.

It was surreal.

I wake up to my senses with a smack on my ass.

"Bitch, your phone is ringing. Answer the stupid shit already. It's fucking annoying!" I stared at him. I didn't know when we stopped fucking as the constant denial made me a lot more prone to daydreams and blackouts, but Matt was already across the bed, drinking a bottle of champagne.

I grabbed my phone before checking the time. It was still only five past four. Our session was far from over.

I looked over to who was calling and flinched.

It was Philip. I realized again that it was Friday today. Philip was arriving tomorrow.

I answered the phone before greeting, "Hey, honey."

"Baby! How are you doing?"

"I'm, uh, doing great."

I saw Matt suddenly approach me, looking entertained.

He took the bottle and poured the expensive wine on my ass. I flinched at the liquid's cold contact. He groped my ass while Philip kept talking about his day. I could barely pay attention as I felt Matt suddenly dive in and suck.

I bit my lower lip, stopping myself from letting out moans. My body weirdly felt a lot more sensitive while I listened to my husband's voice. The vibrations of his voice caressed my skin like we were somehow having a threesome.

This was the first time Matt went down on me.

My husband exclaimed, "So listen, baby. I have a surprise for you!"

"You do?" I groaned. Matt was drinking the champagne straight from my pussy. His tongue lapping up at the alcoholic drink he poured on me.

"I'm home!"

My whole body instantly went on alert

"What?" I said, almost shouting. Matt seemed to notice how serious my tone was, but he didn't care and continued to rub his face between my legs.

"Yeah. I closed in on the deal faster, and I got an early flight. I'm at the airport right now. Just landed, actually."

"Oh, my god. You're home!" I loudly announced for Matt to hear before gesturing him to stop.

"Yep! Are you and the kids home?"

"The kids are already there since it's Friday. In fact, they just got home from school. I'm, uh, doing errands. Buying groceries and stuff--you know how it is."

"Oh, I do. Are you craving anything right now?" I could practically hear him wink over the phone.

"No, thank you. I'm pretty full. I ate on the way here." Technically, that wasn't a lie. I did eat about four pieces of custom donuts stacked on Matt's dick this morning.

"Whatever you need, baby. Anyway, I got a cab ready. I'll see you at home?"

"Yeah, yeah. I love you, bye!" I said hastily before dropping the call.

I turned to my husband's co-worker and said, "Philip is at the airport right now. He's a day earlier than promised."

Matt shrugged. "I heard."

He added after a second, "Well, that's too bad. You can go."

My mouth gaped in confusion. Why didn't he care more? I was expecting a lot more push back. "What about our deal?"

"The deal was that I'll have this ass until Philip arrives. Since he's already here, you're free to go."

"So the deal we had....?"

"Yeah, it's over. You're free, Jane."

I wasn't talking about that, but I was too shy to ask again properly.

He smirked, "I'm just messing with you. You meant that bet we had, didn't you?"

I chuckled, instinctively punching him coyly in the shoulder while cursing him, which dawned on me the moment the lighthearted words left my mouth.

Why did I just do that? That wasn't something you do with a guy who threatens telling on you if you don't sleep with him. That was something you do with close friends, or your husband.

Or your crush.

Matt didn't look like he noticed as he explained clearly, "The bet goes as planned. If you so much as move a step towards me instead of your husband when I call you, I win. If you ignore me? Philip will get the job."

"And I'm never going to bother you ever again," he added before casually laying down on the bed.

"So we're cool?" I made sure. It was weird to leave in the afternoon. Ever since a week ago, all we did was fuck. I wasn't used to going home this early.

"We're cool, baby," he replied.

Suddenly calling me endearing names after listening to nothing but his degrading insults during sex should be illegal.

I stood up from the bed and picked up the clothes strewn across the floor. After wearing them back on and making sure I looked completely unsuspicious, I said my goodbyes to Matt. He didn't even look or wave back. Just a slight nod and a half-assed "have fun" while he scrolled through his phone.

Of course, I was going to have fun. The seven days of submission were over. Not to mention my husband's home earlier than predicted, which was great. I missed him. I thought of him frequently whenever I was with Matt.

Couldn't he have come at a later time though? I thought intrusively before shaking my head.

To be honest, half of me was.....sad that it was suddenly over. I got my head too wrapped up around the fact that I had a few more hours of hot sex that I felt slightly frustrated. It didn't help that Matt never acceded any of my appeals to experience that mind-blowing orgasm he gave me during that intoxicated night.

Don't get me wrong, the sex was still top-tier. The process itself was more overwhelmingly pleasurable than anything I could grant myself.

Cumming my brains out from cock for the last time couldn't have hurt though. I shook my head.

But that was neither here nor there. It was over. All I had to do now was to win this stupid but rewarding bet. All of my suffering during these past seven days were all for this moment.

I wasn't going to blow it. I was going to get my husband that job. Subsequently I would never have to see Matt ever again, let alone fuck him and his big, gigantic cock.

In spite of my feelings, however, as I thought of my husband while I headed home....

......I wanted to.

God, I was burning.

______________________

"Honey, you're back!" Philip greeted before helping me with the grocery bags. I bought them on the way when I realized I lied. Noticing my daughters weren't home, I asked him where they were. Philip said he sent them on an errand to grab some celebratory desserts--one of them being a box of donuts, in consideration of how much I liked them.

When we settled down, he took me in his arms and kissed me. I smiled while hugging him back. I always felt warm and safe with him.

"What brought you back so early?" I asked.

He proudly explained, "You probably know how much of a hard-worker your husband is when it comes to you. I got the deal as quickly as I could when I heard I didn't have to work on Saturday."

"Which reminds me. I didn't want to tell you about this because I wasn't so sure," he suddenly mentioned.

My heart skipped a beat.

"But I applied for Supervisor. The company said they're reviewing two running candidates and I'm one of them."

"Oh, my god! That's amazing. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in mock-surprise.

"I don't know. It's a high profile job. And there's a lot at stake. I didn't want the kids to hope, because they'll definitely want to move back," he explained.

"Then why now?"

He smiled before replying, "Well, the kids aren't here. Plus, I did so good this week that I'm feeling a lot more confident in my chances. I don't know. I just feel it, you know? I don't want to expect too much, but I really feel like I'm gonna get this, babe."

My heart panged. It was unfair that he had to work so hard for a position he clearly deserved more than that jerkwad. The worst part was that he didn't even get it.

But he doesn't have to know that. All I had to do was win and he'll get what he deserves. Matt had no choice either.

I didn't trust him at all to follow his word so during the second day, I asked him to file and document our bet, with the details of him fucking me completely omitted. I remember signing it with difficulty while he screwed me from behind. Consequently he signed it right on top of my back during said screwing. We were in this legally. I could take him to court with a few more preparations if he refused to keep his word.

"I'm sure you'll get it, babe," I reassured before hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Thank you, baby." We spent the next few hours talking about our week. He told me all about Germany and I told him about my situation with Sarah, which was helpful because it took the brunt of his focus. I didn't have to tell him about me being frequently out of the house.

When the kids got back, the house turned lively. Sarah was still ignoring me, but that was expected. It was still hurtful, but I didn't let it ruin the night.

Exhausted before midnight, we headed to bed after the kids.

"Wow. Sarah's really mad at you, huh?" Philip told me while shaving his beard.

"You have no idea." I sighed.

Preparing for bed, my husband was about to close the lights until I stopped him.

"I missed you, baby." I hit him with my jutted chest and upturned eyes. Philip's expression beamed. He always got that particular hint.

He gently drew me to the bed and kissed me. I obliged. After a few minutes of simply making out, he began to undress me before I stopped him.

"Hey, I'm thinking of doing something we haven't done for a while. Is that okay?" I asked.

His head tilted in interest, "What do you have in mind?"

"Sucking you off."

He froze for a second before his brows furrowed in suspicion. "You said you didn't like doing it. Are you feeling....that way again, babe? You know I don't need all that stuff from you. You're beautiful the way you are--"

I calmed him down.

"That's not it. I promise you that. I'm not just doing this for you," I tried convincing him. It worked.

"So why?"

"I missed you, and I figured it was time to try again. I want to make you happy. I want you to relax and enjoy me. In turn, I'll enjoy you. And this little guy right here." I touched his crotch. Philip gasped.

"A-all right," he stuttered.

I got off from the bed and kneeled down before removing his shorts, uncovering a print on his dark blue underwear, though much smaller than Matt's.

Of course, size wasn't everything. Unlike Matt, I loved my husband. That difference was everything.

Slightly excited and wet, I pulled on his underwear and his cock sprang up in response.

I breathed in. It was....slightly underwhelming. Handling Matt consecutively for a week made me forget most cocks weren't even close in comparison.

I wrapped my fingers around the girth with no problem. It felt warm and bony. Did normal dicks actually feel this way? I thought while squeezing.

Philip groaned. Seeing him wince in pleasure made me smile. I stroked his penis slowly before licking it from the bottom to the top, which didn't require me to move my head much.

"Oh, god." Philip jolted. I focused on the sensations inside my mouth. He was considerably much, much easier to suck. I took his entire cock in without effort. Feeling somewhat lacking in the way it filled my mouth, I made an effort to forcefully stab it on my throat, manually simulating the slight pain whenever inhaled Matt's cock.

"Goddamn! Baby, where'd you learn to be so good...?" he moaned.

My heart skipped a beat. It was probably suspicious that I was suddenly throating his whole length so easily. I reined in my subconscious tongue-action and faked a cough to appear more like an amateur. That just made him concerned. He quickly pulled me from his groin and patted the back of my shoulders in comfort.

While he came.

"Fuck! Oh, my god. Babe, are you alright? I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it." He reached out to me and wiped the few globs of cum staining my lips with his shirt.

"Did it get in your mouth?" he asked.

"No." I lied.

Philip reprimanded, "I told you to take it easy!"

I laughed before commenting, "I'm sorry. I guess it wasn't for me, huh?"

"No. You were good. What matters is if you liked it, and I'm guessing a hard no. That cough sounded painful." He looked at me with concern.

"Yeah."

"It's okay. We never have to do it again."

A moment of silence visited us in a moment of contemplation, at least on my part.

"Do you want to continue?" Philip asked.

"I'm feeling kinda tired all of a sudden," I replied.

"Good, because I don't think I could even if I wanted to," he said with a chuckle while pointing at his quickly softening penis. I laughed along with him. Philip grabbed a new clean shirt before we both laid down, turning off the lights shortly after.

"Night, babe."

"Good night," I replied before laying still, in deep thought.

The taste of egg whites lingering on my tongue.

I didn't like it one bit.