All Comments on 'Seven Tails: Tail 06'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Badly in need of editing

Way, way, way too long. With so much extraneous material that it was nearly impossible to read. Try again., This was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not long enough!! Brilliant piece of writing with a great story line. I look forward to seeing how a kitty fits in with the ponies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As always

Well developed abd well written. It is unfortunate that some people have such short attention spans. I enjoy a solid read and your work always is that, no matter the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ASH!

I love ash I think she is in need of a good, strong master to put her in her place.

I have a quick question for you JustRex. Where do you get your Insperation for your characters? Have you ever based them off real people before?

I would love to think that there is someone that fits the description of Ash and the other ponies out there somewhere lol. I would very much like to meet these people and and to hear more !!!

JustrexJustrexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks to all my anons.

Except for the first one, who obviously cannot read.

All of my characters with the exception of one, are based on real people.

People I have either met or have described themselves to me.

All but Max's sweet Sarabeth.

She is pure fantasy.

And as such, she is more real to me than anybody.

-Rex

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXalmost 9 years ago
wonderful tails

Rex -

Thanks much for the message. I am sad to know we only get one more chapter, but I look forward to it greatly. The story touched me like no other has from this site and I didn't even know I was into pony's (**big grins**). You make the story believable and I just never want it to end.

Thank you again, Sir, for the story and your note-

m

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Contact?

Hello Rex

Was just wondering if you are still in contact with any of these characters and if I might be able to get in contact with some?

Would Ash be possible to contact? What is she like? Is she like you described ?

Love a passionate boy

JustrexJustrexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hmmm...

Passionate boy-

I won't give out personal addresses or anything of the sort.

My suggestion, since Miss Ash does come here

to read now and then, is make yourself a profile

with a contact address.

If she wants to, she will contact you herself.

And yes, she is pretty much as I described her.

Including her temper.

So beware.

-Rex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous