Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aisha?" said James.

Would it have been better if Mark and Rollie had been recruited to be my spare lovers? Swinging is bad enough, but incest? Isn't that going too far?

"Aisha? Do you want something to drink?" asked her husband.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure. A Coke, please," she said distractedly.

Then Aiden joined his pals and she was struck at how good-looking her boy was. Mark was quite handsome and Rollie was walking power, but Aiden just looked so edible. And he is. Oh, so edible. I bet they're all edible.

"Is somebody going to get raped?"

Aisha jumped from the feeling of someone sneaking up behind her and whispering into her ear. As she spun around to confront the creeper, his actual words registered.

"Wha-what?"

"You look like you're ready to go over there and tear the clothes off Aiden."

"Uh—"

"Or Mark," continued James. "Or Rollie. Or all three?"

Her eyes went wide and she stared at her husband in embarrassment and fear. Then she took in his crooked smile and relaxed. A little bit.

"You may have created a monster," she said.

"A monster in thought or in action?"

"The action so far would certainly be called monstrous by some." She looked into his eyes. "And it's been more than enough. Anything else is just monstrous thought."

"Good night, baby," Aisha said to Aiden that night as she kissed him on the cheek and headed upstairs.

"Oh, yeah. Good night, Mom," he replied in a clearly disappointed tone of voice.

The boy jumped a bit when his dad was suddenly there, slapping him on the shoulder. "Good night, son. Again, great game. Can't wait to see what happens Thursday."

"Thanks, Pop. Good night."

Aiden stayed downstairs another half hour to watch Sports Center, hoping his mother might come back down to celebrate his win with him. Then he went upstairs, brushed his teeth, and slipped naked into bed, again anticipating a special visit. After another half hour of waiting, he was really starting to think she was going to leave him high and dry, even knowing how excited he was after a great game.

Then his eyes finally registered the stack of books on his desk, off to the side of his computer. The fucking paper! he thought. She really wouldn't be back until he finished it.

Chapter 71

A few yards down the hall, on the other side of his parents' bedroom door, Aisha was crying out. The sounds were muffled, because she was face down in a bed pillow, but James still reveled at the sound and it drove him over the final edge as he pounded his cock into her ass and filled her rectum with his seed.

When he finally began to soften, he pulled out and let her panty with its liner slip back into place over her menstruating vagina. Then he rolled off her back and twisted onto his own and lay next to her on the mattress.

She stayed up on her knees a little while, then slowly slid down until she was flat on her belly. She turned her head to face him, her cheek resting on the pillow, and put a palm on his chest. She loved the way his heart was still pounding under her touch.

"I think you've become a bit of a monster too," she said. "You really pounded my poor ass. You were thinking about those boys giving me a bukkake shower, weren't you?"

She'd explained that looking at Mark and Rollie had gotten her wondering if James shouldn't have recruited different spare cocks for her, instead of their own sons. Her husband had twisted it into a dirty bedtime story of a MILF being the center of a teenaged bukkake party. And of course, it still featured her sons, but also their hottest friends.

"Monstrous thoughts," he chuckled.

She shifted over until her head was resting on his chest, with his arm wrapped around her.

"It's not really fair, is it? I'm sorry about that," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I get to have monstrous thoughts and monstrous action, but you only get the thoughts. And they're all about me and other guys."

"Well, I haven't exactly been going without my fair share of your monstrous action," he said. "Plus, I guess I asked for it when I started all this."

"Somehow, I don't think you thought things were going to go as far as they have. I mean, it was obviously a very twisted idea, but it was still sweet - you looking for a way to make me happy. And the irony is, if there had been any slowdown in your attention to me that led you to recruit Jalen's help, that's certainly been reversed."

James considered a moment. He was glad they were talking about these things, but it was always hard to find the right words. "Yeah, it's like excitement begets excitement. I feel like when we first got together and all I could think about was making love to you."

"I feel that too and I love it," she said. "It's weird. Sometimes when I know you want to make love to me, but you have to, um...wait your turn...I feel bad. But to be honest, other times, that same thing makes me feel extra hot. I'm sorry, baby—"

James cut her off. "No, you don't have to be sorry for anything. Actually, I feel the same way. Sometimes when I'm lying here waiting for you to finish visiting the boys, I do start to feel...jealous, anxious, sad or something. But then the very next second, I'll be so excited by the idea that I can hardly keep from jacking off right then. And then of course, when you crawl into bed with their cum dripping from you..."

"Sometimes I wish you were having some extra action too, instead of just extra thoughts about your monstrous wife," said Aisha. "I mean, look at that little shit, Jalen. I've become just another member of his harem."

"Gee, I thought he was a member of your harem," laughed James.

She pinched his nipple and he squealed and gave her ass a swat.

Aisha continued. "Even Aiden is getting some extra action with Katrina."

"You think they're—"

"No, I don't think they've gone all the way yet," said Aisha. "Still just making out like normal kids. But it's probably going to happen sooner rather than later. But even if it is just innocent petting, he's still getting that on top of seriously non-innocent action with me."

"So, you feel bad that all three of you apparently have multiple partners and I'm limited to only you and even then, not all to myself?"

"Yes, exactly," she said. "Sometimes I do. Baby, I love you so much and I'm obviously enjoying the hell out of our new wild life, but you know I'll stop it the second I think it's making you unhappy."

"I know that, my love, and I think having that in the back of my mind all the time helps me enjoy our Summer of Love with no concerns and no regrets."

She'd shifted again while they spoke and was up on her elbows next to his rib cage. She squeezed his nipple again, but in a much more playful way. Her mouth lowered to tongue his other nipple.

James closed his eyes and concentrated on the feelings of her fingers and mouth on him. Then he said in an off-hand way, "I guess if you want to make things fairer, you could get Jalen to loan me one of his ladies while he's spending time with mine."

"A ha!" she crowed as she pulled lightly on his hardened nub. "Here come the monstrous thoughts about someone other than your wife. That's the dirty old man I know and love."

Her right hand left his nipple and slid down across his torso. Her mouth followed, landing butterfly kisses on his chest and taut abdomen.

"What if I told him he had to send one of his harem to be with you if he wanted me to visit him again? Do you think he'd share?"

"Hell yes," said James. "If that was the price for continuing with you."

"And would you take his offer? Would you fuck one of his little hotties right here while I was down the hall fucking him?" Her hand had worked its way through his pubic patch and was encircling his recently discharged weapon.

"Hmm. I kind of like the rule of leaving this bed just to us. I guess I'd have to take them down to the guest apartment."

"Would you really do it?" Her tone sounded like the idea really interested her. Even excited her.

"If I had them down in the basement you could watch on the closed-circuit TV. That would be hot. Knowing you were watching while I made it with one of them." His cock began to revive with her gentle massaging. "Would you want to watch, baby or would you rather just think about it and wonder?"

"So, you would do it?"

"Yeah," he said after a moment. "If one of them was into it, it would be fun. Would you be okay with that? Is it a case of, 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'? Or would it freak you out?"

"Freak. Yeah, that's what you'd like, isn't it? Young, tight freaks." His cock had revived double-time with the exciting new idea and she stroked the entire length as she filled his ears with filth. "Do you think those young freaks would suck your cock right out of their asses like I do?" Her mouth dropped over the swollen head that had most recently been plunging through her backdoor.

"Super freak, super freak, she's super freaky," James sang in an impression that would have sounded much more like Rick James if his voice wasn't so tight with passion.

Chapter 72

Wednesday, Aiden kept haunting his mother's office, but she kept brushing him off as she attended to conducting online classes or doing related administrative work. Each time, subtly reminding him that he should be doing his own schoolwork.

That night, he left his bedroom door cracked so he could hear her moving down the hall, which she did after most of an hour in his older brother's room. He rushed to the door and leaned in the frame in the world's worst impression of nonchalance.

"Hey, Mom," he said in his best approximation of a 'come hither' voice.

She was wearing a silk kimono robe with the belt untied. The robe hung outside her fantastic breasts, which looked shiny. She was wearing granny briefs, which indicated she was still on her period and playing it safe with any bleeding. Aiden wondered if the shine on her chest meant she'd let Jalen fuck her tits in place of her pussy. He immediately wanted to try it himself.

"Oh, hi, baby," she said, stopping and throwing out one hip in a pose that gave Jalen hope she'd be up for visiting both sons tonight.

"You're up late," she continued. "Too excited about tomorrow to sleep?"

'Tomorrow'? Finally, the baseball game broke through his hormone-addled teenage brain. But before he could come up with any words to let her know that thoughts of her were what was keeping him up, she stepped up to him, and gave his cheek a light kiss.

"You really should try to rest," she said softly. "Good night, baby," she added before turning away and walking down the hall to her room.

He stood there with mouth hanging open, still unable to speak, as the door closed behind her.

"Mom?" he finally said. Too late. "Can I fuck your tits, too?" His words came out as weak as his spirit felt.

He went into his own bedroom, shed the gym shorts and tank top he'd been wearing, and climbed into bed. For another half hour he played with himself, trying to think his way through to an orgasm, but he just couldn't stay focused. Every time he expected his fantasy mommy to say something provocative, instead, she'd ask him how his AP English assignment was going. He finally gave it up and laid on his side until he drifted into fitful sleep.

Chapter 73

The lack of sleep and the pent-up passions took a slight edge off of Aiden's performance in Thursday evening's semi-final game, but not enough to draw suspicion. His defense was still solid, and he had one hit, a double. But he was left stranded.

Fortunately, Kat pitched four scoreless innings and scored herself from first when Rollie drove a line-drive double to the warning track. Mark got another RBI when he drove in their leftfielder from third with a deep sacrifice fly that almost made it over the fence. And just like that, the Golden Dragons were in the Summer League Final with a 2-1 victory.

His mother gave him a wonderfully wrong kiss of celebration in the parking lot before she and his father left for home, leaving him behind to hang out with his friends. "Sure hope we can celebrate together more soon," she'd whispered into his ear before breaking away and slipping into the passenger seat. He realized automatically that she wasn't talking about whether they would win Saturday's championship game, but whether he would have cleared himself of her academic boycott.

To make things worse, an aunt and uncle of Katrina's had come to town with their kids, her cousins, to cheer her on to the final and there was no chance of Aiden following up his mother's hot kiss with any smooches from his fledgling girlfriend.

All that led to another frustrating solo night for Aiden. He called up some incest porn on his computer, but only managed a half-assed orgasm as he kept hoping his own mom would walk through the door.

However, his mom was busy down the hall in her own bed. Like on Tuesday, Aisha was once again on elbows and knees as her husband took her from behind. This time, however, he was in her pussy, not her ass, and her face was not shoved down into a pillow.

"Say her name!" she demanded as she pushed her round ass back against James's thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, Aisha," he barked. "You are so fucking hot!"

"HER name, goddamn it! Say her name. Slam her big ass."

James drove himself all the way into her and clutched her hips, keeping her in place as he ground his groin against her full, soft ass.

"You love this, don't you...Chandra? Love getting your big ass slammed."

"Oh, God, yes! You know I do."

"Look how it jiggles. Look how it bounces when I fuck it hard." James slammed into the two round pillows and did indeed love how they bounced but imagined them shaking even more. Bigger, darker, and shaking even more.

"Unh. Unh. Yes. Yes. Pound it."

As he thrust in his deep, hard rhythm, James suddenly let loose with two slaps to the right cheek and one to the left.

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "Yes, slap my nasty ass. You know that's why I wear those Hoochie Mama shorts. So you won't be able to think about anything except my big ass. Won't be able to think about anything but pounding and slapping my big, black ass."

He pulled back until only the head of his cock remained gripped inside her hot, wet fuck-hole. A big palm smacked her left cheek, the other copied it on the right. Another on the left. Two more on the right before he shoved every hard inch back to her womb.

She was whimpering, on the verge of crying, and on the verge of a massive orgasm if only he'd keep on hurting her.

He pulled back again and hit her twice more on the right, then twice on the left. Her beautiful café au lait skin was glowing red and he thrust his black rod to the bottom again. Then he pulled back, slapped, thrust. Pulled back, slapped, pounded. Pulled back, slapped, slammed. And then the tears and orgasm were flooding out of her, wetting the cheeks of her face and drenching the insides of her thighs.

When he felt the clutch of her cunt and the tremors in her legs, he gripped her hips and drove himself once more to her full depths, which he proceeded to fill with a cauldron of hot spunk.

"Was I that obvious?" he asked as they cuddled after the wonderful tandem orgasms.

"She was the obvious one," Aisha replied. "I was wishing I had a cock so I could bend her over and fuck her right there in the bleachers." They were talking about Chandra Phillips, who apparently was another member of Jalen's harem.

She was the older sister of one of Aiden's teammates, the center fielder, Terrell, so it was completely normal for her to be at the game to cheer on her brother. But instead of sitting with her family like usual, she'd sat with the Sewards, hip-to-hip with Jalen.

The dark-skinned hottie had been wearing short shorts that framed her generous booty in rap video dimensions. James had thought they should ask her to sit by the visiting team's dugout to distract their players. Instead, he'd had to fight himself the whole time not to sneak looks. His wife had caught him peeking more than once.

"I know it's bullshit to slut shame a woman for how she dresses," said Aisha. "But for God's sake."

James heard his wife' words now, but he remembered more vividly her words from just minutes before. "If you did have a cock," he said, "I bet you'd fuck her damned hard. But for now, when you tell Jalen to send her to me, I want you to come with her."

He popped up onto his knees, gripped his wife's hips and made her roll over onto her tummy. He shimmied down between her legs, spreading them so he could lie on his own belly between her thighs.

"And why should I come with her?" she asked over her shoulder.

"So you can do this." He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. "You're going to hold those fat glutes apart so I can get to her." His face dove into her gaping pussy, where his stiff tongue pulled lady- and man-juice up into the crack of her ass. Once it was wet, he began drilling his tongue into her anus until he had her relaxed enough to receive his Viagra-aided cock and start working their way toward another shared orgasm.

Chapter 74

Late Friday morning, James had departed for work and Aisha and Aiden were dawdling over their breakfast things before she had to get ready for her first online meeting of the day. Neither was sure about Jalen's whereabouts.

"So, what's up with your brother and these girls of his?" asked Aisha. "For a while he seemed to be skipping your games to avoid running into Judy and Chandra at the same time, but on Tuesday he was clearly hanging out with Judy, even though Chandra was there cheering on Terrell. Then yesterday, Chandra actually sat down with us. When Judy arrived around halfway through the game, I was afraid there was going to be a catfight, but she just smiled and waved at us before going to sit with her folks."

Aiden took a slow sip of orange juice, clearly thinking about what to say, if anything.

"I don't really know a whole lot," he finally offered. "And honestly, I'd feel better if you asked him." He drew his shoulders up to his ears with an embarrassed look on his face. He didn't want to upset his mother, but he also didn't want to rat out his brother after getting an earful from Jalen for his teasing comments about Judy back on Sunday.

"Hmm. You don't want to talk about his girlfriends, I respect that. But am I to believe that you two don't talk about me? Are you that circumspect?"

"Actually, we don't," Aiden replied with confidence. "I mean, one might tease the other if he saw you going in for a visit, but we never go into details." When his mother's eyebrows went up skeptically, the teen continued. He spoke pensively, as if he was considering this for the first time. "I haven't really thought about it, and we certainly haven't spoken about it, but even though it's no secret what's going on, I think we both like keeping our time with you to ourselves."

Aisha smiled; she liked that answer, it was very sweet. Then she had to laugh at herself, at the absurdity of her boys treating their incestuous slut of a mother with sweet chivalry.

Her chuckle made Aiden tilt his head and raise his own eyebrows in question.

She responded to the look with, "And what about when you wanted to watch me and Jalen via camera? That's hardly trying to keep things private."

"Weelll," Aiden drawled, "I guess that's the exception that proves the rule." Then he grinned the wicked grin he'd obviously learned from his mother. "Besides, going down to the basement, and turning on the cameras last week was your idea, wasn't it? I think you like being watched. Mommy."

"And do you like watching mommy?" she purred. "Would you like to watch me more with your brother. And your father?"

1...1819202122...25