Seward Summer Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't this book about a young guy who goes from bed to bed, often with married women?"

"It's a classic satire that lampoons the hypocrisy of people preaching sanctimonious purity, while trying to cover up their own natural appetites."

"Well, I'm glad we don't have any such hypocrisy in this family," James replied wryly.

Aisha stepped over and bent down to kissing distance. "Me too. Thank you for sharing your appetites, introducing me to my own, and not forcing any cover ups." She kissed him passionately, then broke it off to go upstairs and fuck their son, while James read a high school English paper.

Chapter 77

Upstairs, Aisha tapped on Aiden's door, but didn't wait for an answer before entering. She found him in bed, propped up against the headboard. He was naked. Or at least shirtless. Since he had the top sheet pulled up to his waist, she really couldn't tell. But she could hope. She stepped closer.

"I'm really glad to see you," he said, with a big smile.

It was such a friendly, inviting smile, she thought. And even after all the madness of this summer, he was still such a sweet, kind boy. My son's a hell of a catch, she thought, not for the first time.

Aisha stopped just shy of his bed and began undoing the buttons on the shoulder straps of her sleeveless shift. She wore neither blouse nor bra beneath it and had been teasing the men with side boob all evening.

"And I'm glad I still get to visit you," she said. "Did I mention how pleased I am that you've been able to keep your focus on what needs doing, despite how interesting this summer has become?" She cupped her heavy breasts, and lifted them up and out, as if offering him fresh melons at a luau.

Aiden said nothing, just stared and salivated.

"I was getting worried," Aisha continued. "Worried that our new relationship was messing you up and that we'd have to stop. But am I right in thinking that you've come to grips with things?" She paused to let him enjoy the visual pun of her gripping her big tits hard. "That you understand why we've had the rules we've had and how important it is to not allow our passions to derail the rests of our lives?"

The hot mother moved closer as she spoke and stood now with her thighs pressed against the side of Aiden's mattress as she pulled outwards on her thick nipples. "Am I right in thinking that?" she repeated.

"Yes," he choked out.

"I'm so glad. We can't let our passions rule us all the time." She twisted the large, brown nubs. "But then again, it is good to let them free sometimes. Do you want to see one of my rare passions? One that only comes out occasionally?"

He couldn't even choke out an answer this time, so he nodded.

She hefted her left breast up in her left hand and then suddenly her right hand came swinging down and smacked the top with the flats of her extended fingers. The movement had been so fast, so surprising, that he wasn't sure what he'd really seen. But there was no mistaking that sound. Especially when it came again, twice in quick succession. Then she had her left forearm under her udders and was lifting both of them up, while her right hand scattered slaps across both tits. Some harder, some lighter. On the tops, on the sides...on the nipples.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, and she could see a tent growing under the bedsheet.

"Show me!" she commanded while staring at his crotch.

He gripped the sheet on either side of his hips and tossed it toward the foot of his bed. It hung up on his feet, but he quickly kicked them free. He was naked and his caramel love stick was pointing up at his face and hovering just above his sparse pubes.

Aisha undid the buttons at her waist and pushed the dress and her panties to the floor before getting up onto the bed and kneeling alongside her son's waist. Once again she took firm hold of her large mams and squeezed and kneaded them over her son.

"Your paper is so good, baby, I feel like maybe I was too tough on you." She dropped her left tit and reached down for his hard staff. "Did I tease you, baby? Tease you and leave you hanging? Was I a bad mommy?"

Aiden had to fight to get actual words past the lump in his throat. "It did feel like you were treating me like a little kid, when I'm an adult now."

She gripped his manhood tighter and gave it some short strokes. "Oh, yes you are," she moaned. "Very adult." She gave him a few more strokes, then released his cock and returned her hand to her breast.

"How about we even things up a bit? Since I disciplined you like a child, why don't you do the same to me?"

"Do bad mommies get spanked?" croaked the shell-shocked teen.

"I think it's only fair," she said, nearly whining with her desire.

Aiden laid a fast, albeit relatively light slap on the top of his mother's right breast, then her left.

Aisha gasped but still she held her mams out from her chest.

Four quick, stinging blows hit the sides, as well as the tops. When the woman separated her large pillows, he also struck their insides.

"Sometimes a woman deserves punishment." She squeezed her tits behind the areolae, so her nipples bulged outwards.

The sight was intoxicating, but with no experience, Aiden worried and restrained himself. He brought his hands down one after the other, crisscross, with three fingers of his right hand striking her right nipple and three fingers of his left glancing lightly across the left nipple.

"A woman who seduces her own son?" Aisha panted. "Surely she deserves even harsher punishment." She continued to force the tips of her breasts outward.

Aiden struck again, but harder. She sucked in breath, but still did not remove her nipples from the line of fire. Right, left, right, left, the louder sound giving proof of the harder strikes.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped before biting her lower lip.

Her pleasure was obvious in both her voice and in the way she continued to hold out her nipples for more. His excitement was obvious in the way his young, black cock was straining against his belly. But now it was time for him to put that straining cock to use in helping to punish the big, soft boobs.

He put his hands flat on the mattress and levered himself up until he could reach the abused nuggets of flesh with his lips and tongue. Once he locked onto one nipple with his mouth, he maneuvered his body around until he was also on his knees, facing his mother. He pulled the nipple away from her breast with his teeth, drawing a whine. He let it go as he sat up higher on his knees, and then his hands replaced hers on her tits.

Aisha's eyes had been clenched in passion, now they opened and looked at him. She looked absolutely in love. Then she looked in complete lust when her son crushed her breasts in his strong hands and used them to guide her down onto her back.

Aiden released his mom's tits and opened the drawer on his nightstand, which had begun collecting an entirely new set of contents since he'd begun his summer internship. He pulled out a bottle of edible lube. After straddling his mother's torso, the boy looked down at the restrained woman with a happy smile. Then he rained another barrage of blows on her breasts. Hard slaps on the tops and sides of the mounds were matched with lighter fingertip blows on the areolae and nipples from the tops, sides, and bottoms.

Aisha's head rolled side to side on the mattress as she cried out in her twisted joy. Then she gasped when the deliciously sharp pains were replaced by the cold of liquid being squeezed onto her sizzling hot breasts.

Dropping the lube bottle to the side, Aiden slid forward and pressed his throbbing cock down into his mother's cleavage and began living out another fantasy. "Squeeze them," he grunted.

Before Aisha obeyed her son's order, she first folded a pillow in half and jammed it under her head so she could more easily watch her baby boy fuck the tits he used to nurse from. Then she happily did as she was told and trapped the beautiful penis tightly between her 38's, while trapping her nipples tightly between her fingertips.

Aiden began stroking. The feeling was amazing, but the visuals maybe even more so. Especially when his mother stuck her tongue out so she could lash his cockhead at the top of each stroke. Between it all, and the long stretch since he'd last been with his mother, Aiden just went for it and fucked the big, beautiful tits for all he was worth.

"Oh, God, yes!" the incest queen cried out. "Right here, baby. Right here." She craned her neck forward even more and opened her mouth. Aiden filled it.

When Aiden rolled off Aisha and lay flat on his back alongside his mother, she went into motion. She popped up onto her knees, swung her right thigh above and across his face to the other side of his head, and sat her pussy right on his mouth. Leaning down, she swallowed his softening cock whole.

Cunnilingus had quickly become one of Aiden's favorite things to do with his mother. Especially when she was as wet as she was right then. He concentrated on everything she had taught him, especially about staying tuned to her reactions so he could get her to a great orgasm like she'd just given him. Relishing the tastes and textures of his mother's glorious pussy, he nibbled on the labia, thrust his tongue as deep as he could into her vagina, and massaged her wrinkled brown star with his nose.

Soon, however, he had to abandon technique because the horny MILF sat up on his face and simply began grinding. Aiden locked his head in place and stuck his tongue up like a rose-colored stalagmite. Aisha found it and focused her whole being on that point of contact between her clit and the wonderful piece of soft, stiff flesh. When she came, she gushed and Aiden simply held his breath, not wanting to break the spell by changing the position of his tongue or lips. When his mother finally slid her clit forward, Aiden snuck in a deep breath and began slurping and swallowing for all he was worth.

Chapter 78

Aisha paused after opening Aiden's bedroom door and turned back toward her son, who lay on his left side facing her. His beautiful, lean body was on full display, with his recently emptied cock hanging limply, but proudly on his left thigh. His head was cradled in his left arm with his pillow as he looked at her, but the call of the sleep of the sated was pulling his eyelids down.

The degenerate mother smiled, blew him a kiss, and said, "Goodnight, baby," before stepping backward into the hall and quietly closing the door. Her body position caused her head to glance down the hall toward the staircase and she found herself locking eyes with her other son, whose head was just clearing the landing.

Her grip tightened on the doorknob, and she saw Jalen go stiff, also clearly caught off guard. But both creepers quickly recovered and shared wicked smiles; each was caught, but neither was embarrassed by it. Aisha released the doorknob and took a few steps across the hall until she stood in front of Jalen's door. The tall, well-muscled stud came up the last remaining steps and glided silently down the hall until he stood two feet away from his mother.

"I guess Aiden's out of the doghouse, then," he said quietly.

"Yes," Aisha purred. "He understood the error of his ways and corrected them. I am so happy my boys are able to keep their eyes on the prize."

She stood there naked, clutching some sort of clothing in one hand, but not bothering to use it to cover herself. Even in the dim light in the hallway, her abundant cleavage, firm torso, trim bush, and powerful thighs were clearly visible.

"And a hell of a prize it is," he half-moaned.

"But not the only prize you've been seeking," she replied with an arched eyebrow. She took a strong stance, legs spread apart and planted, back straight and shoulders pulled back so that her recently abused mammaries thrust forward from the strong ribcage. "If I dropped to my knees and took your beautiful cock in my mouth, whose pussy would I taste?"

Jalen finally lifted his gaze from its blatant roaming up and down her body and looked into her glinting eyes. He smiled. "Is that a double trick question?" he asked. Her eyebrow arched again. "First, you try to trick me into sharing a woman's name to see if I I'll break the rules against kissing and telling. Then you try to trick me into admitting to not using a condom, because of course, IF I've been with anyone, you shouldn't be able to taste her on me if I wore proper protection."

Aisha closed the gap between them by going to her knees between his feet. Dropping her bundled dress, she undid his shorts and pushed them and his briefs down to the floor. She cupped his balls in her left hand and his cock in her right and hefted them appraisingly. "Emptied," she murmured. She took his dangling manhood into her mouth. After a few moments it stirred, but it didn't leap right to life like usual. "Recently," she added. "And washed." She almost sounded disappointed at the last.

"If I'd known you'd be here to meet me, I would have secured the condom to my dick with a rubber band," said Jalen dryly. "Then you could not only suck me clean, but you could also drink my spunk from the rubber."

His comment had been meant as shocking humor, but it made Aisha's body tremble. She'd just licked Aiden clean and now her mind easily pictured her other son peeling off a used condom and squeezing the contents into her open mouth. It would be humiliating in the best possible way. She sucked him with more vigor, and he began to respond.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jalen asked with sudden awareness. "Shall I do that for you mother? Shall I bring home my cum-filled rubbers for you to drink?"

She tugged harder on his balls and ground her lips against his pelvis, able to take all of him in while he was still semi-soft.

Jalen slowly rotated as he took half a step back so he could lean against the hallway wall. His cock-drunk mother followed automatically on her knees.

"You know what would be even better?" he said while stroking her hair. "For you to be there, so you could get my cum while it was still warm and fresh." He heard a strangled whine from his mother; a whine he'd come to equate with her growing excitement.

"You would be just like this, kneeling on the floor beside the bed, beside our hips as I pounded that tight, young pussy. While your own pussy was filled with your fingers or a toy."

Aisha got the subliminal command and released his balls to free that hand to start penetrating herself with her fingers. Her other hand stroked the lower section of his now hard, spit-covered cock.

"And every time I looked down at our sexes coming together, I'd see your beautiful face, staring. Thrilling to the show, but hungry for the finish. Hungry for me to fill my glove with hot seed. And when I finished spurting, when that young girl had drawn out every last drop, I'd pull slowly out, while you held the rubber tight against my shaft."

The noises coming from Aisha were more desperate. She moved the hand that had been stroking him down to her clit and thrust her face tight against him. He knew what she wanted. The sucking was over, it was time for fucking. He grabbed the sides of her head, held it still and began thrusting into her mouth, into her throat.

"You're on your knees," he breathed out, returning to his story. "Your mouth is open, like a baby bird, begging me to feed you. But I'm not the one to do it. The girl moves to her knees alongside of me and she peels the rubber off of me."

Jalen's breathing was now as fast and ragged as Aisha's, his face-fucking more brutal, only pulling back for her to breathe after strong gags.

The boy-man's strangled voice continued with his story. "And then she's turning it up, placing the open end just inside your mouth. She squeezes it from the end, like a toothpaste tube and sends my warm seed oozing over your tongue. And you swallow, you swallow, you swallow..."

His first spurt hit the back of her throat and the reliable trigger fired off her own orgasm. He quickly took his right hand off her head, pulled his cock halfway out of her mouth, and stroked the root frantically to give her whatever cum his overworked balls had been able to manufacture in the thirty minutes since they'd last been emptied.

Finally, Jalen slid slowly down with his back against the wall, until he was sitting bare-assed on the hallway floor. Aisha rotated off her knees onto her own ass alongside him. They both grabbed the others near thigh as they panted and recovered.

Chapter 79

James started awake. It took several confused seconds to separate memory from fantasy from reality and to put them together into a coherent timeline.

First, he'd been slowly stroking himself, thinking about what his wife was doing with their youngest son and looking forward to what she would do with him.

Then, he'd apparently fallen asleep following the deduction that she was super-rewarding the boy by staying the whole night with him. His disappointment at being left alone had not stopped his imaginings from continuing into his dreams, which had featured montages of his wife of 19 years in various acts of depravity with him and both their sons. Now, the dim light of the bedside lamp that he'd left on for Aisha showed him that he wasn't imagining or dreaming; her talented mouth really was bringing him up from slumber, cock first.

"What's up?" he mumbled.

"You, I hope," she said quickly, before returning to his cock. It began filling and swelling and in no time at all, James was hard. Aisha immediately began jamming her face down and forcing him into her throat, gagging on the father's cock the way she had on the son's mere minutes before.

It was too much, too quickly for James. He placed a restraining hand on her forehead.

"Wait. What do you want?"

She slowly released his heavy black hose, saliva oozing thickly from her lips.

"I want cum. I'm getting cum drunk."

She took the head back into her mouth and bit lightly on the shaft below the crown.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. Then he pressed back again on her forehead. "Wait, wait. I don't think I can. I mean, I think I have to pee first."

A red light went on in Aisha's head. Not a red stoplight, but a red light like in Amsterdam's red light district and she was the whore in the window, up for anything. Aiden had abused her tits and Jalen had abused her mouth and she'd known she wanted something rough from James as well. Well, maybe nasty would be even better than rough.

"Yes," she growled after releasing his cock head. However, she didn't release her hands' grips on his staff and ball sac. "Pee first!" Then her mouth went back over his cock head.

"What?! You want me to...?"

She suddenly released his cock and popped up on her knees between his legs. "It's fuck-toy night," she growled. She cupped and squeezed her breasts towards her husband. "Can you see the marks that Aiden left on me? Can you hear the rasp in my throat from where Jalen buried his cock so deep in it?"

The light was dim, but his eyes were adjusted to it, and he could clearly see patches of color all around the woman's large breasts. And yes, her voice did have that punched-in-the-throat growl she often had after a vigorous deep throat session.

Then it hit him. She'd been with Jalen as well as Aiden? That's why she'd been so late to bed, he realized. She'd gone from one son to the other like the week before. He also registered how hyped up she was; she really was in fuck-toy mode. Well, he knew how to play that mode of the game.

"Get back down on my cock," he said flatly. She resumed her position lying between his legs, propped up on elbows. One hand cupped his balls, the other wrapped around the root. Her lips opened and moved down, clamping just below the rim of his glans. She sent her tongue round and round the mushroom top.