Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That comment had been met first by eyerolls and questioning scowls since there could be very little privacy in a family where the mother regularly bed-surfed, but in the end, both sons had nodded in agreement.

James Seward noted the unspoken communication around the table and smiled internally. The 42-year-old ex-college jock and current cybersecurity ninja enjoyed seeing Aiden's impatience because it made his son seem many years younger and James kind of missed having real "kids" in the house. However, he enjoyed his wife's impatience even more, just because he rarely got to tease his brilliant, grounded, yet wild wife this way. The tightening of her jaw and the visible pulse in her throat gave away how hard she was struggling to restrain herself from joining in the chorus of demands for an explanation. Unfortunately, she wasn't going to be 100 percent pleased with the news he was going to share.

"Well," he drawled, "it's good news and bad news."

"Good news!" all three members of his family audience declared.

James laughed. "Okay. You remember that cyberattack on our company back in October?"

Of course they all did, they'd been talking about it an hour before, though James didn't know that. It had started on Columbus Day weekend and the family patriarch had practically lived the next several days at the company's data plant located downtown in a shuttered and repurposed Sears store. They knew that James and his team had ultimately been successful in preventing any breach of the secure client files that they protected.

"So" he continued after everyone nodded, "it looks like we were able to pull back enough information about the attackers while they were banging against our firewalls to allow the FBI to find and shutdown the gateway they were using to enter American systems."

James said the last very humbly, but his family knew he'd played a more important role than that. The month after the attack, the FBI had brought him to Washington to consult with its cybercrime team. Apparently, he'd not only found the attacker's weaknesses, but had helped the FBI exploit them.

"And while they can't share details, we're pretty certain we gave them enough evidence that the State Department will be able to file complaints against the originating country in an international tribunal."

"Wow!" Aiden and Jalen said almost simultaneously. Both boys were following in their father's footsteps into the cyber world and understood the importance of not only being able to stop an attack, but also to be able to pull evidence from the attackers during the cyber battle.

"That is good news," beamed Aisha. As a math professor, she was also quite aware of the intricacies of the security algorithms that James had helped develop.

"That's just the beginning," her husband continued. "The FBI is ready to go public with their findings and they're going to give credit to DB Data when they do."

"Oh, man," said Jalen, who hoped that even as a part time employee, he'd be able to be part of the building of the next-generation security tools that his father was spearheading. "DBD is going to pick up huge business from that!"

James grinned. "Yeah, I think that's a fair assumption. So fair, in fact, that the owners are already offering me a bonus. A quite sizeable bonus."

"Hooray!" "Hawaii" and "Mustang convertible" were among the cheers thrown out by the family at this news.

Then Aiden said, in a more perplexed tone, "But if the company's already offering you a bonus, they must already know about the FBI's plans on going public. So what is the FBI writing to you about now?"

"Well," his father answered, "that's really where the good news and bad news mix. Right after making the announcement, they are going to run a training seminar for agents who will be continuing the investigation, and they want me to help teach for a week as a guest instructor at their cybercrime school."

"Ah," said Jalen. "That's why the package was from the Academy instead of HQ."

"Yes," agreed James. "In order to get around competitive bidding rules, they couldn't be seen as hiring DBD, but had to reach out to me with a private invitation. So, they'll pay me a guest honorarium rather than a contract fee."

"Oh, man," said Aiden. "It sounds like a movie plot. You'll be there as a simple guest lecturer at Quantico when Spectre or Smersh launches a cyber-attack on the government, and you have to save the day."

"They should get Mahershala Ali to play you in the movie," added Jalen.

"All this sounds great so far," noted the perceptive Aisha. "Where does the bad news come into play?"

"In the timing," answered James. "The press conference is Friday, February 7th. I'd stay in Quantico that weekend to prepare and then teach from Monday until the next Friday, the 14th. With debriefs and plan reviews on the 15th, I'd come home Sunday the 16th." He looked at his wife.

"Valentine's Day weekend," she said sadly. A weekend for which they already had special plans. "They're doing it to us again."

When the Feds had asked James to come to Washington back in November, it had been right when they were supposed to be going away for a weekend in the city to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

"I'm afraid so. But we can push our plans to the following weekend if you don't mind."

Within the home's intense sexual atmosphere of spontaneous bed hopping by Mother Seward that had sprung up since the start of the previous summer, Aisha and James had continued to hold tight to the primary relationship between the two of them, always keeping her incestual visits with their sons as extra, secondary involvements. The Valentine's Day weekend had been planned as a romantic getaway for the parents. They were going to go back to the hotel where they'd spent their wedding anniversary and focus just on each other.

Due to the FBI's interference with the anniversary trip, they'd ended up going a week earlier and spending Halloween and the first weekend of November in the city. The change in schedule had actually ended up turning a special weekend into an especially outrageous one. One where they'd ended up sharing their attentions with a young woman - one of Jalen's girlfriends, although he still didn't know about it.

"Of course," Aisha finally said. "Of course. It's the FBI, for goodness' sake. You deserve the credit for saving the day last year and it's going to be a great reward." She narrowed her gaze across the table at him and purred. "And I can wait a week as long as I still get you all to myself."

Chapter 4

Aiden pondered his mother's words over the coming week. "Get you all to myself." It sounded like Dad was the one being shared in the family, not her. Maybe she was just being funny, he thought. Or it could just be a round-about way of saying she was glad to have a weekend where she could concentrate on just her husband. Regardless, it meant that Mom no longer had an exclusive date on Valentine's Day, but instead, would be without her mate. Perhaps he should do something about that. Just to keep her from being sad, of course. Little did he know that his older brother was harboring similar thoughts and would put them into play ahead of Aiden.

The Saturday night after the public announcement of how an international cybercrime ring had been thwarted and then shut down, Jalen and Aisha snuggled in his bed after a passionate, sweaty fuck. James had left for the FBI Academy Friday morning, so Aisha had decided to stay this overnight with her eldest son.

"Mom...Aisha, will you be my Valentine next weekend? I'd love to have a long time to show you how much you mean to me."

Aisha moved in slightly to rub their noses together. "Thank you, sweetie, that's nice. It's also very clever of you to ask me in a moment of weakness," she chuckled. "Let me think about it when I'm not melted in your arms, okay?" Then she gave him a gentle kiss.

Jalen also laughed. "I really wasn't trying to be a Player," he said. "Maybe it's me who's in the moment of weakness in the afterglow. I know I fuck you pretty hard most times, but I never want you to forget how much I love you." He kissed her back, more firmly.

The following night, Aisha was in Aiden's bed, pegging her younger son with a strap-on that had a vibrating clit massager. When she came hard, she desperately wished she could be filling his young ass with her cum the way he'd filled hers so many times. Well, at least until he'd begun having sex regularly with his girlfriend Katrina and had taken to wearing rubbers while fucking his mother, like his horndog older brother. Keeping the sex safe had been a fundamental rule at SFS since the beginning and once the boys had taken outside lovers they'd had to start gloving up with their mother.

All that aside, just as Aiden's body was a bit slimmer and shorter than his father's or especially his brother's, so was his cock. So, while Aisha loved it up the ass from all her men, Aiden's was the one she enjoyed the most back there. Plus, he was the only one who enjoyed regularly swapping anal like they were tonight.

But since Mrs. Seward couldn't creampie his tight, teenage ass, she did the next best thing. Before her orgasm ended, she tore off the strap-on and urged the young stud to flip over onto his back. Then she mounted him in a 69 and let her juices flow down into his hungry mouth. She showed her own hunger by impaling her throat on his seven-plus hard inches. Between her cock choking and his clit sucking, she was able to mount nearly back-to-back orgasms and cum all over his face as he shot his load straight down her throat.

Snuggling again with a son with whom she'd just had almost brutal sex, Aisha got her second romantic invitation.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Since Dad is away, can I be your Valentine next weekend?"

Aisha paused as she played back Jalen's request from the night before. Then she said, "I'd have thought you'd want to take Katrina out for Valentine's. Is everything okay between you?"

This was actually her biggest fear about her sexual relationships with her sons; that they would be thrown off target from pursuing their own, "proper", love interests. And she thought that Aiden and the lovely Katrina were on a good path to a serious relationship. In fact, she was more expecting to hear that she and Aiden were having their last fuck because he'd decided to become exclusive with Kat.

The two 18-year-olds had been dating since meeting in a summer baseball league, and Aisha had said she would only continue having sex with Aiden if he was honest with Katrina and let her know that he was also seeing other people - although, of course, not whom he was seeing. Since the high school seniors went to schools on opposite sides of the city, they didn't see each other every day or even every week, but since Aiden continued to wear condoms with his mother, she knew that her son and his girlfriend were still having sex when they did get together.

"Oh, we're still doing fine," Aiden answered. "But that weekend is also Presidents' Day weekend, and her family is going away on a ski vacation, so I'll be alone on Valentine's Day too. So, why not be alone together?"

The knowledge that she wasn't unintentionally stealing her son from a girl his own age instantly made Aisha feel better. She told Aiden the same thing she'd told Jalen, that she'd get back to him on the very sweet idea. But the ideas that started to develop in her own mind were far from sweet.

Monday night, Aisha slept alone in her own bed, she never had sex with her sons in her marital bed. Of course, she had given each boy a goodnight blowjob before masturbating with James via Skype.

The next day, Tuesday, Aisha got another call from her husband. This one, however, was just a regular voice call, and it was in the early afternoon, before either son got home from high school or community college.

"Good news!" an obviously happy James announced. "The class schedule here's been adjusted and I'll be coming home Friday evening, so we can have our Valentine's weekend after all. In fact, I called the hotel and was able to restore our reservation."

"Oh, baby, that's great!" exclaimed Aisha.

Their getaway hotel was some 45 minutes up the interstate in the state's biggest city, as was the airport that James was using to fly to and from Quantico, Virginia. They planned for him to grab a cab from the airport to the hotel, while Aisha would make the drive up from their town to meet him. Then they'd drive back together some time on Monday, President's Day, since neither had to work.

Aisha was happy and excited after she hung up. Then she returned to the ideas that had been tickling her since Sunday night in Aiden's bed.

Chapter 5

Jalen was home by 3:00 that day and Aisha asked him to come into her office to talk. She wasn't ready to commit to the admittedly outrageous plan that had started forming in her mind, but she did want to prepare the way.

"So, what's up?" the college freshman asked after getting himself a soda from the kitchen fridge and settling down on the loveseat in his mother's home office.

"The other night you asked me to be your Valentine this coming weekend. Don't you already have plans with Judy, or maybe Isabella or Chandra?"

Judy was her playboy older son's, quote, unquote, girlfriend. Actually, she was the White edition of three girlfriends he'd somehow managed to keep juggling for close to a year now. The other two were Isabella, a lovely Latina, and Chandra, a sexy, big-assed Black girl that Aisha knew better than Jalen realized.

While Aisha often thought she had a three-man harem (or whatever the male version of that word was), she had to admit that she was simultaneously part of her son's four-woman harem. Each of them ready and eager to take his thick, black pole up their multi-hued love holes.

"To be blunt," the teenaged Casanova replied, "I was actually thinking I might have to avoid all three of them for Valentine's to avoid drawing heat from the two I didn't spend the day with. They all still seem to be cool with the way things are between all of us, but holidays can be tricky. And by some quirk of fate and timing, none of them seem to have already been tapped for a Valentine's date with one of their other beaus and they've all started dropping hints with me - hints that are becoming less subtle."

Aisha laughed, "Yeah, I can see sweet Isabella doing subtle, but not so much Judy and Chandra."

Judy was a hot Barbie-type whom Jalen had dated the first half of their high school senior year, then broke up with for the second half, and then re-hooked up with over the summer after graduation. By then he'd become a spare cock for his mother's use. Aisha knew from her son, in explicit detail, that the blonde beauty loved cock, especially Black cock.

As for Chandra, she was the oldest of the youngsters at 21, and the most independent and grown up of the women. Over the summer, she'd taken one of Aiden's baseball teammates, Roland 'Big Rollie' Jones, as a side lover while still screwing Jalen. And Rollie hadn't been her only outside lover since then, as Aisha could bear personal witness to. Still, the sexpot clearly had an extra emotional tie to go along with her physical attraction to Jalen.

"Hmm," pondered the playboy. "I suppose I could ask each of them to be my Valentine." The corner of his mouth went up slyly as he said, "Do you think I could get away with taking Judy out on Friday, Chandra on Saturday, and Izzy on Sunday?"

"Okay, there's the Jalen we know and love. If your cock didn't fall off from all the screwing, I'd be worried about one of them taking it off on Monday when the story got out." Mother and son both laughed.

"Okay," she said. "What you're telling me is that you really do have the weekend clear and weren't going to break off a date with another woman to be with me. But what did you have in mind when you asked me to be your Valentine?"

His face went from evil grin to gentle smile. "I was thinking about my birthday weekend when I got to have you all to myself. Maybe something like that, only this time really go away somewhere."

Aisha warmed as she remembered his 19th birthday weekend at the start of August. The two of them had moved downstairs into the guest apartment in the basement of the family home from Friday night to Sunday evening and fucked each other's brains out. Her husband and younger son had both known about it and had even got to see some of it on the house internal video system, before she and Jalen had gone dark for two days.

"Hmm," she mused. "I think it might hurt Aiden's feelings that you got me for another weekend when he hasn't had even a whole day to himself. Katrina's away for the weekend skiing, so he'll be alone."

Jalen bit back on his first response of, Tough shit, and just nodded sagely.

The debauched mother carried on. "When your father first approached you about becoming my extra lover last June and then when Aiden joined the fun after your birthday weekend, one thing we stressed is no lying, no sneaking behind backs. Hell, I know it's a cliché, but having everything open and honest really does make it feel like I'm not cheating on your father despite being with one of you boys almost every day. And while he does love pounding my sloppy seconds, I don't think he'd feel the same if I was bringing home some strange sauce like he was a cuckold."

Jalen remembered how his mind had been blown when his father had recruited him to help carry out his husbandly duties. At times at the beginning of their summer escapade, he'd quietly questioned his father's position as well, but James had made it quite clear he was still the alpha in the house; he just got off on sharing his wife. Especially with their sons. Which in turn reminded the dark-skinned stud about seeing his brother and mother coming out of this very room, obviously post-coitus, about a week and a half before.

"In between the lines, I'm hearing you're interested in my proposal," Jalen said while nonchalantly opening up his pants and peeling them down with his briefs to his ankles. "So, how do we go about being each other's Valentine without hurting Aiden's feelings?"

Aisha slid out of her desk chair to her hands and knees and crawled slowly over, speaking all the while. "Well, I'm thinking that this time, maybe a little lying and sneaking would be justified to avoid hurting Aiden. What do you think?" she asked.

Again, Jalen swallowed his first response -- this time, Fuck yeah! -- and said instead, "Yeah, I think a little white lie might be for the best this time."

The perverted matriarch hefted the large nuts in her left hand and gripped the swelling rod in her right. God, she loved feeling a man grow like this, and Jalen's big cock was the most dynamic. "Now, I'm not saying we're actually going to do anything, but if we did, we'd each have to have separate, believable reasons for us to go away for the weekend." She brought cockhead and mouth together and swabbed sloppily for a bit before pulling back and pushing the saliva down the shaft with her palm. "For example, I could say that your dad is coming home earlier than expected and that we're going ahead with our original plan to spend the weekend in the city. What about you?" She dropped her mouth back over the purplish-black mushroom.

"Well, the 76ers are going to be in town," her son answered, the words rational, but the voice rising in excitement. "I could say one of my teammates, Derrick, got tickets from his uncle who does PR for Philly, and invited me to see the game. We decided to do the whole weekend up there, checking out the club scene and other sights."

"That's a bit over the top, isn't it?" his mother replied. "It needs to be believable."