Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her husband drove his cock deep and steady into her bottom, her youngest son reached underneath her and between her legs. His strong, sure, well-practiced fingers found her clit and squeezed it within its protective hood with gentle pulses.

"Oh, my god, I can't," she whined, but made no move to get away. Her mouth continued to chant, "Oh, my God," and, "I can't," but her body made her a liar.

When Aiden saw and felt his father pick up his pace, clearly reaching his peak, the teen changed from squeezing to strumming with the flats of his fingers. Soon, James was coming deep in Aisha's ass and Aisha was squirting ladyjuice all over Aiden's hand as Mr. and Mrs. Seward ended in the tie James had hoped for earlier.

Chapter 33

When Aisha awoke Sunday morning, she had that common flash of unfamiliarity from being in a strange bed. But it was a very brief flash, since she'd been in this particular bed for many hours, day and night, out of the last thirty-eight or so. Now she lay quietly and took an assessment of herself, a self-diagnostic.

Her initial feeling was one of tiredness and overall body soreness, with hotspots here and there across her frame. But with those came the same overriding feelings of satisfaction and pleasure she'd had after a successful multi-day track and field meet in college. Only, in this meet, she'd not only won her 400- and 800-meter races but had also been drafted by her team to run a very wet and slippery steeplechase. She smiled. Whatever event, she was pretty sure she had won. Or at least tied in a photo finish.

Or was the race still on?

She replayed the night before. They'd gotten back from the jewelry expo some hours after eating lunch, so by the time their wild Valentine Trifecta sessions had ended, everyone was famished. Of course, they'd ordered in more room service. Pasta had been the main dish, all the athletes agreeing they needed doses of carbs to renew their energy. They'd forgone the usual red wine in favor of just water, although both sparkling and still.

By the time they'd finished their dinner break, the men's energy had certainly returned, and they'd taken her again. Though, to be fair, she'd been feeling pretty energized herself after lounging around with three beautiful naked men and watching their gorgeous penises come back to life.

They'd made her airtight again. This time, however, they'd been much more gentle and loving about it. Though they had spun her around like a Lazy Susan as each of the men had fucked her in all three of her holes, multiple times, before again filling each one with a load of warm love. And helping her reach two more orgasms herself.

Now that Aisha had a grip on where she was in the universe, she opened her eyes. The room was dim, only a pale light showed around the curtains. A gentle snoring on her left told her James was still in bed too. Or was he? Because suddenly she felt movement on her right. Carefully, she raised herself up on her elbows. No, James wasn't still in bed. Apparently, since he'd got to sleep with her the night before, last night he'd yielded the field to his sons. He was such a generous father.

But now she needed to pee, and the way they were wrapped in the sheets meant someone was going to have to move to let her out. Well, whomever had ended up on the side of the bed nearest the bathroom was just out of luck. It turned out to be Aiden. He took the rousing well, including making a half-serious grab of her ass as she climbed over him, but soon fell back asleep when she kept moving.

Once on her feet, Aisha found her phone on the bed table and saw it was 8:30. Her trip to the bathroom expanded beyond a toilet break to a full morning toilette. When she came out in her bathrobe, the bed was empty. Out in the living area she found her three men sitting on the sofa watching a basketball game. She turned to the table, expecting to see another room order breakfast spread, but there was only coffee and croissants.

"No breakfast?"

Choruses of, "Good morning, Mom," came from the sofa and James got to his feet.

"Good morning, Love," he said as he walked over. He had a coffee cup in his hand and toasted with it as he said, "Just a little something to tide us over until brunch."

"Brunch?" she said as he kissed her cheek.

"You remember the brunch at this hotel is a real Sunday event in town. We have a reservation for the 10:30 seating." He took a sip of coffee before putting the cup on the table and wrapping his arms around her. "How are you feeling?" he asked in a low voice near her ear.

"Good," she said. "Thanks for making me take those ibuprofen pills last night. I'm sure it's helping."

"Good. Well, I'm gonna go shave and shower. Why don't you have some coffee and a croissant and get dressed." He kissed her lips. "I love you," he said before walking away.

As Aisha sliced a croissant and buttered and jammed it, she asked the boys, "Who plays a game this early in the morning?"

"It's a replay of last night's game against Philly," said Jalen. "Since I told people I was going to be in the city to watch it, I figured I'd better know what happened." Aisha laughed, poured herself a cup of coffee, and carried it and her croissant plate to the sofa, where she sat in between her sons, like a normal family. Which was made much easier by the fact that they weren't naked.

The boys had already brushed their teeth and shaved in the smaller powder room, so when James finished in the master bath, each jumped into the shower for a quick rinse. Eventually all four were cleaned and dressed and they made their way down the dining room.

Chapter 34

The hotel's brunch lived up to its reputation, and cost. The settings managed to be both upscale and comfortable, like you were eating at your rich Aunt's country estate but could still relax enough to really enjoy the meal and company. And the food was both excellent and plentiful, with an omelet station just down from the mounds of chilled shrimp and crab legs.

As they ate, they talked a little bit about the basketball game, helping Jalen get his story straight for when he had to talk to the three young women he'd stood up for Valentine's Day.

"About Valentine's," said Aiden. His voice was low and he faltered a bit. "I kind of feel bad...about how we treated you."

Aisha's eyebrows shot up. "What? Don't!" Then she too clamped down her voice to avoid being overheard at nearby tables. "I started this, and I've loved it."

"I've loved most of it too," agreed Aiden. "I'm talking about yesterday, before dinner. We were pretty rough on you - with our words and the way we treated you." He sounded guilty and miserable.

Aisha put a hand on top of one of his. "Oh, baby, you're so sweet. And thank you." She paused a moment and squeezed his hand. "This is hard to say right, but I'm glad that you feel bad about it, but I don't want you to feel bad about it." The boy finally raised his eyes from his plate to look at her, clearly confused.

"I mean, the first part lets me know that you have a kind heart, and I can trust you won't regularly be treating me, or any other women, that way going forward. That's really important to me. The second part is because, when it was happening, it was perfect, it was just what I wanted." She turned her eyes to her husband sitting across from her. "I think you all recognize how crazy this all actually is, at least as far as the rest of the world is concerned, but somehow it works. For me. For us."

James raised his crystal flute; it held a Mimosa. "To us," he said, looking deeply into his wife's captivating eyes. "To all of us," he added, glancing to either side at their sons. "To us," echoed the other three Sewards as they clinked glasses.

After sipping her drink, Aisha looked around the table at the various dishes on their plates. "What I've had so far has been delicious, but there's still so much that looks tempting. But I don't want to get so stuffed that I can't...well...enjoy what comes after brunch." The tip of her tongue did a teasing lap around her lips before she took another sip of Champagne and OJ.

"Actually," said Jalen. "You should go ahead and enjoy yourself. This really is a great spread and I'm going to. It will keep me full on the ride home. Heck, I probably won't even need dinner tonight if I take some dessert at the end."

Aisha's and James's eyebrows went up and their glasses went down.

"Yeah," said Aiden, "I know what you mean. Sure, getting a burger at a fancy brunch seems tacky, but have you seen the ones they're making at the grill? Hey, Jalen, if I get one, do you want half?"

"Sounds good. Get it with some of that Dutch cheese, okay? I'm going to get a piece of barbecue chicken and some more shrimp. You want anything?" Jalen pushed his chair back to rise.

"Wait, wait a minute," said Aisha. "What are you guys talking about?"

Jalen settled back down with a grin. "We love you, Mom. We've loved being your Valentines. But we know we're your candy hearts and chocolates Valentines."

"Dad is your red roses Valentine," picked up his little brother. "We've been having an outrageously good time and would gladly stay for one more day of fun, but we agreed you two should have the final day of this weekend for yourselves."

"Unless of course, you want to spend the rest of the day getting triple-teamed." Jalen's voice had gone lower and deeper, and he leaned in as he stared into his mother's eyes.

"I would love that," Aisha replied in her own quiet, deep voice. Then it went up a bit as she shifted her gaze to James. "But you're right about the red roses Valentine too. What does my hubby-Valentine want to do?"

"I'm actually going to be a little selfish here and say that I wouldn't mind ending this weekend the way I originally planned it, alone with my wifey-Valentine."

Aisha smiled broadly. "Hey, Aiden, do you think I might get a piece of that burger too?"

A half-hour later they reluctantly gave up their seats so the staff could prepare for the next seating. But not before sharing four deliciously decadent desserts. Up in their suite, the boys gathered up their gear while their parents changed into more comfortable clothes to go out and walk off some of the big meal. Soon, the boys were ready to leave a place they'd certainly remember the rest of their lives. The family rode the elevator back down to the lobby.

Chapter 35

When the doors opened, Gillian Thompson was standing there, getting ready to head upstairs to deal with a guest issue. She froze for a second upon finding herself face to face with the beautiful Seward family who had kept popping into her thoughts in the naughtiest ways. Then, as they stepped out of the car, she saw the sons were carrying luggage. Her smile dropped.

"Oh, are you checking out? I thought you were with us for the whole long weekend. I hope everything has been okay with your room."

"Oh, no," answered James, "the room and everything else, including the Sunday brunch has been great."

"James and I are still staying till tomorrow," added Aisha. "It's just our sons who need to get back home earlier."

Gillie's smile returned. "Well, we certainly hope the two of you enjoyed your stay at the Coleridge. And we really hope we'll see both of you again on another visit."

Jalen heard something in her voice and took a step closer to the hot looking hotel manager. "You, know," he said, "we just live an hour down the road and really enjoyed our visit to the big city. If my brother and I do come back, perhaps we should call you to help with planning our visit?"

Gillie's pussy went zoom! She reached into the inside pocket of her jacket and pulled out a business card. "Call me and I'll be sure your next stay with us is just as pleasurable as this one."

While Jalen highly doubted she could pull that off, he still took her card, being sure to hold his fingers against hers long enough to be obvious.

After they were through the lobby doors and headed for Jalen's pickup, James said, "So, I guess you'll be back up here next weekend?"

The 19-year-old replied with, "Depends. Are you free next weekend, Aiden?"

"What? Me? Wh—" He stopped talking when the other three began laughing.

They'd arrived at Jalen's truck and Aisha wrapped her arms around Aiden. "Oh, my beautiful boy. I'm so glad I haven't corrupted every bit of innocence out of you."

"You mean she...?"

"We really hope to see Both of you again," quoted his father, putting even more emphasis on the "both" than the hotel manager had, because she had put some.

"Oh." Aiden's complexion was too dark to show the blush, but his mother knew the signs, especially when he couldn't look her in the eyes.

She gripped the tip of his chin and brought his face back to hers. "Baby," she purred, "if you do come back with your brother, do you promise to treat her with the same mixture of respect and disrespect you did with me this weekend?"

"I'll never treat anyone the way I treat you, Mom," he said seriously. Then his eyes and the corner of his mouth crinkled. "But I'll do my best."

She moved her face another inch closer, so he could see nothing but her hypnotic eyes. "I'll want to hear all about it," she said, her purr easing into a growl. "Every dirty detail." Then she gave him a blistering kiss that would have had Gillian creaming in her panties.

When she broke away from her youngest, she turned to his Irish twin and opened her arms.

Jalen dropped his bag to the ground and stepped into her. "Every dirty detail," he said. "While I'm reenacting them with you." Then he gave his mother an even longer, harder kiss that would have had the young Black woman ripping her wet panties off.

"You know," he said, when he finally released her and began loading his bag into the truck. "If you two were interested, I bet you could get some dirty details of your own—" He paused to pull the business card from his pocket. "About Ms. Gillian Thompson of the Coleridge Hotel, to share with us."

"What are you talking about?" Aisha said dubiously. "How does her macking on a couple of teenaged studs translate to hooking up with a middle-aged married couple?"

"Trust me on this one," grinned Jalen. "I saw her watching us yesterday when we were working with the concierge, and she was undressing the two of you as much as the two of us. I think the sexy Ms. Thompson is a freak after your own heart."

Aisha didn't bother asking why he thought she'd be interested in hooking up with another woman, because she'd told him several times during sex about her college lesbian experiences and they'd role played her being with him and his girlfriends. She was, however, still trying to figure out how to tell him that she and his father had actually done just that back in November, in this same hotel, with his Black girlfriend, Chandra.

"Listen," the college freshman continued. "How long before your movie begins?"

Aisha and James had found a cineplex about a fifteen-minute walk away with a matinee of a new movie they were interested in and had decided that the walk and then sitting for a while would help digesting their indulgent brunch. "About 45 minutes," answered James.

"Well, she could be off shift by the time you get back, so, Mom, I think you should go back in, like you forgot something, and talk to her about...more towels or whatever."

"And then just casually invite her up for a threesome with your dad and me? Which, by the way, we haven't even talked about whether we would both want that. I thought you two were leaving so Dad and I could have some alone time?"

"Absolutely," agreed Jalen. "I'm not saying try to pick her up, I'm saying, give her a chance to try and pick you up. Just to see if I'm right about her. You don't have to say yes, just see what's up." He stepped in again and kissed his mother on the cheek, then turned and hugged his father. "We're gonna hit the road, so you can talk and decide what you want to do. Whatever it is, I know you're going to have a great time."

Aiden followed his brother's lead and gave his father a hug, along with a, "Love you, Dad." He followed with a hug and a kiss for his mother. "I love you, Mom. Thanks for agreeing to be my Valentine."

"Thank you for asking, Aiden. I love you too."

Then the boys were in the truck and driving out of the parking lot.

Mrs. and Mr. Seward stood there holding hands and waving them away. James said, "We have time if you want to give Jalen's theory a test."

"Is that what you want?" Aisha asked, half serious, half deflecting.

James took her in his arms and spoke quietly into her ear. "What I want is you. Today, tomorrow, and forever. Whomever hops on to ride along with us is welcome as long as we're still having fun and I get to be your red roses Valentine."

Aisha pulled her head back and gazed into his mahogany eyes. "And a long Valentine's Day Weekend is all about spreading love, isn't it?" she said.

James gazed adoringly back into her golden orbs. "It is that," he agreed.

She smiled, then went in for the kiss that mattered most.

.

Happy Valentine's Day 2024

Sams_Island via Literotica

1...67891011