Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sat beside his younger son, placing a snack plate and a glass of soda on the coffee table in front of the kid. "So, happy Valentine's Day?" he asked.

Aiden leaned forward and picked up the glass of Dr. Pepper. "I hope you won't take it personally if I try to steal your wife from you," he said before collapsing back and taking a long drink of soda.

James laughed. "Well, will you at least leave me Katrina?"

Aiden's eyes went wide and he nearly coughed up his drink. Had Jalen shared their Halloween secret with Dad?

"Hey, hey," soothed a shocked James, his boy looked nearly frantic. "I was only joking about Kat. Like you were joking about Mom, right?"

"Oh, yeah, of course," Aiden answered mechanically. "I, uh, I...just had a flash of Mom getting her hands on Kat," he said, covering over his shock with the first words he could put out.

James laughed again. "I hate to tell you, my boy, but if your mom set her eyes on sweet Katrina, I'm afraid you and I would be left with each other."

Now Aiden really did picture the scenario he had described and had to laugh too. "Damn, you're right. Well, could I be the Top sometimes?"

With recent thoughts of sucking his sons' cocks near the top of his mind, it was James's turn to be shocked as if caught red-handed doing something outrageous. "Hmm, well, yeah, I guess we could work something out."

The teen lifted his glass in a mock toast. "Happy Valentine's Day, Dad."

James picked up his own glass from the table and returned the salute. "Happy Valentine's Day, Son."

"So, what's the score?" asked Aiden, turning his eyes to the flat screen. "Are we getting our butts kicked again? We really need to find a better point guard."

Chapter 17

By the time Jalen came out from his solo Valentine time, the Sewards' home team had lost by ten and the next game in the TV station's college basketball double-header was nearing the end of the first quarter.

The largest and probably now strongest Seward man half-stumbled over to the dinette in search of sustenance. "Dad," he said as he opened up the fresh bottle of Dr. Pepper, "you're up."

"More wine?" asked James.

Jalen looked over the new supply of food and drink. He lifted a bottle of mineral water. "No, but this'll do." He saw what looked like a clean water glass and filled it up as his father came to the table.

James took a final sip from his cup of coffee, then poured mineral water into his own water glass. "Listen," he said, "I don't know how late tonight is going to go, but there's not really room for four to sleep in there, so you guys should probably unfold the sofa bed and settle down. It's a queen-size and there seem to be plenty of pillows, sheets, and blankets in the hollow of the chaise longue portion.

"Yeah, okay," agreed Jalen. "But you'll wake us up if she wants us, right?"

James chuckled at the boy's insistence. "Hell, I may need you to rescue me, so you come running if you hear me yelling, okay?"

The teen smiled. "We got your back, old man."

"Yeah, fuck you too," his father replied.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Dad."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jalen." James balanced the two water glasses in one hand to work the doorknob, then elbowed the bedroom door closed behind him.

The drapes were open on the large window, allowing in both city and moon light, but it still took James's eyes a moment to adjust to the darkened room. He walked carefully over to a night table and set down the two glasses.

"Water?" he asked.

He saw that Aisha was actually sitting on the edge of the bed, just a foot away from him.

"When I get back," she said. "I actually need to go get rid of some water first."

She got to her feet and opened her arms and he stepped into her and wrapped her up. After a short hug, he pulled his head back, stroked the hair on one side of her head, and leaned in for a kiss.

"You've been drinking coffee," she teased after their lips parted.

"And you've been sucking cock," he replied.

"Do you like the taste?"

"Let's just say I'm getting used to it," he said sardonically.

"Are you saying I suck too much cock?"

"I don't think you've sucked enough."

"Well, sorry to disappoint, my love, but even this sex goddess needs a break. Are you willing to trade a late-night cuddle for an early morning blow job?"

"But I've just had a cup of coffee. Can't you offer me anything to help take the edge off so I can sleep too?"

"We'll talk about it when I get back, now I really do need to go."

Aisha made as to walk past her husband, but his grip on her shoulders suddenly tightened. "James?"

"I just thought of what I want for my nightcap," he said in a near growl.

Suddenly he dropped to his knees in front of her and brought his face to her crotch.

"James!"

On a wild night at the end of their sons' summer internship as Aisha's spare cocks, she had swallowed a bladder full of piss from her husband's heavy cock. Since then, pee play had been an occasional part of their repertoire of kink, but he'd never made as to drink a full load from her, especially outside of the shower or bath for spillage.

"Give it to me," he demanded. "Valentine slut."

"I don't think I want the boys—"

"No," he agreed. "As much taboo as we're committing this weekend, this thing still remains just between us. Now, piss in your husband's mouth." He opened his jaws wide and covered her vulva. His tongue worked into the top of her vagina, to act as a ramp to guide her golden nectar into his mouth and down his throat.

"Um, well, I don't know if I can relax enough like this."

James suddenly released his mouth grip on her sex and rolled back until he was supine on the carpeted floor. "Bring it here," he directed.

She stepped forward carefully until she could get down with her knees on either side of his head and bring her swollen, battered labia back to his seeking mouth. Once she felt that he had as good a seal over her vulva as possible, she let go and rewarded her number one Valentine with his special request.

James gripped the big ass in his strong hands and held her crotch tight against his face, swallowing steadily as she released the first ounces with restraint and ended by letting the final ounces flow freely as he gulped. He lost not a drop.

When she finally lifted her fat pussy off his face, he gulped air the way he'd gulped urine, with equal relish for both. Then she caught him by surprise when she moved; not to get up, but to swivel around 180 degrees into a 69 position.

"My turn," he heard from down around his crotch.

The well-respected computer engineer and FBI cybercrime consultant flipped the urethra switch in his mind and soon began to fill the mouth of the equally well-respected math professor with his own yellow stream. Proving once again you shouldn't judge a book by its cover; anything could be going on behind plain, brown wrappers.

As soon as his bladder was empty, the urethra switch toggled back to semen mode and James used his hands on Aisha's back and the upthrust of his hips to signal his Valentine slut that she should remain where she was and take another oral load of his bodily fluids. The way she gripped his root and began bobbing her head up and down told him she'd received his message.

However, when James raised his head in order to turn it into a true 69, Aisha released his prick and said, "No, I'm too sensitive right now. Just lie back, relax, and give me that chocolate treat cream filling you promised me earlier." James did.

Chapter 18

In their upside-down, Alice-in-Wonderland world, the action switched suddenly from kinky to mundane to raunchy. Now, just as they had countless times over the past two decades, Aisha and James stood side-by-side at the sink, brushing their teeth. Yes, the fact that each was washing the taste of urine, and in Aisha's case a sperm topping, out of their mouths was beyond even their kinky norm, but still... Hello, Norman Rockwell.

They followed their oral hygiene by climbing into bed in their common starting positions, with Aisha spooning James. As much as she loved him holding her in his strong embrace, she liked even better wrapping herself around his solid frame, claiming it as her own as they slipped into sleep.

They were still in that position when the MILF's whining and grunting brought her husband up to the surface.

"Hm? What's up?"

"He's in my ass. Oh, baby, your son's in my ass.

"And it feels so good."

James resisted the urge to roll over immediately and instead put his hands on top of wifey's where she was clutching him. "Which son?" is all he said.

"I don't know. Oh, my God, I don't know, and I don't want to know. I just want to be a hole they use for their pleasure."

James bit his tongue before he asked if she meant just for this special weekend or forever, not wanting to trip her into an answer for the moment instead of for the future. Instead, he reached out for the jar of coconut oil on the nightstand on his side of the bed. He spun off the lid and gathered a generous helping onto his fingertips.

After returning the jar to the bed table, he spun on his long axis until he was face to face with the incestuous slut he'd created. He slithered his lubricated hand between them and cupped her vulva. He could feel that one young cock or the other was slowly, rhythmically, deeply stroking into his mother's rectum.

As he began gently massaging her labia, he asked, "Will I find another orgasm in here?"

"Ohh, that's nice," she purred. "So slick and gentle.

"Can you put some on him?" she asked after a moment. "I'm afraid I'm feeling condom burn."

"Condom burn?"

"The rubbers can actually backfire," she said in a more awake voice. "Since the ass doesn't self-lubricate, they can actually create micro-tears without help."

Sexual safety had become a fundamental element of the new family dynamic once the boys had become Aisha's spare cocks, while still chasing after poontang their own age. Jalen had begun wearing condoms with his mother in mid-summer. Aiden had been a virgin when he'd first slept with Aisha but had also begun wearing condoms with her in September, when his relationship with Katrina progressed.

What Aisha didn't say out loud was that she missed the boys' naked cocks. Bareback just felt so much better, and she really missed feeling hot jizz spraying deep inside her vagina or rectum. She still hadn't confessed to James that she'd let, hell, encouraged Aiden to take her bareback just a few weeks previous.

Once again displaying the psychic connection of marrieds who really belonged together, James reached over his wife's body until he found his son's arm and traced it to its hand. He had questions but didn't want to spoil Aisha's anonymous fuck fantasy.

"Once for yes, twice for no," he said, while squeezing the hand he'd found in synch with his words.

"Have you tested clean recently?"

The mystery hand squeezed his once.

"Have you had unprotected or especially risky sex since then?"

Two squeezes.

"Would you like to take off your rubber?"

Four hard, fast squeezes.

James rolled half away so he could reach behind him and retrieve the still-open jar of lube. Rolling back, he put his lips right up against his wife's and held the jar over her body. A disembodied hand took it from him. He spoke his next words directly into Aisha's mouth.

"Then strip off that condom and fill our Valentine slut's ass with cum."

Aisha whimpered and kissed her husband hard.

James's hand returned to his wife's crotch, and he could feel the guy scrambling around down there. Then, when Aisha stopped kissing him and just groan-sighed into his mouth, he knew she was taking the first naked cock other than his up her ass in some six months or so.

James's fingers were still slippery with lube, and he found her clit and began manipulating it like one of those old IBM pencil eraser-style cursor controllers.

She grabbed the back of his head with her upper hand and pressed her forehead against his as she chuffed along, apparently in time with the reaming of her asshole. The frequency of her panting picked up, telling him the butt-fucking was speeding up, probably moving into climax mode. He complemented their frequency with his clit-diddling.

Suddenly, the submissive MILF was thrusting her hips against his hand and wailing into his mouth as the taboo cock obviously blasted its load of young jizz deep in her bowels. "Unh, unh, unh, aaaahhhhh!"

James felt the heavenly, devilish spray of warm liquid against his fingers.

.

Chapter 19

"Oh, sweet Jesus," the abused woman moaned in rapture fewer than five minutes later. "This one is bare too."

James was pretty sure who the first nighttime ass fucker had been, but still didn't want to break Aisha out of her anonymous lover fantasy, so didn't even think, let alone say a name. Either way, Intruder One had clearly briefed Intruder Two on how wound up their mother was and what one could do to her in such a state, and the second Seward teen was wasting no time in acting on that information.

"Is he in your ass too?" James asked.

"Yeessss."

"Taking sloppy seconds in his own mother's slutty ass?"

"Ohh, yeeessssss," she hissed, sounding even more sultry and satisfied than the first time.

James rearranged his athletic 42-year-old body until he was partially straddling Aisha's head as she continued lying on her side, taking her second ass reaming from the spoon position. His cock was heavy and partially swollen from the excitement of taking part in his own wife's debasement and it grew quickly when he began rubbing precum from the velvety head against her lips.

Her eyes remained closed, but her mouth opened invitingly and he went in, following the red carpet of her tongue hanging out over her lower teeth. He reached down and adjusted her head slightly to give himself a better angle, then he began stroking, giving Aisha her first spit-roast.

With his new angle and eyes well-adjusted to the light coming through the hotel room window, James could clearly see that it was Aiden who was poking his mother's ass now. Aisha had told him that their younger son had a bit of an ass fetish, so he wasn't surprised the 18-year-old had no hesitation about splashing around an already well-used mud puddle. In fact, the kid had that unique look of strain on his face that signaled an internal battle. The little devil sitting on one shoulder was telling him to go slow and relish this nasty feeling as long as possible, while the devil on the other shoulder (there were no little angels involved here) was shouting for him to bang that fat ass and give her another semen enema. James decided to put his thumb on one of the scales.

"Cock in your ass and cock in your mouth," he growled at his wife. "Loving wife and mother getting spit-roasted in a hotel room like a whore."

The whore whimpered joyfully around her mouthful of black cock and thrust a hand into her crotch.

"Doesn't even matter whose cock is up your shitter, does it? Just as long as it keeps fucking you hard and then fills you with another gallon of teenaged cum."

The way Aisha's fingers began flying across her clit, while pushing back harder with her hips and forward with her neck told both men that the verbal abuse had pushed her into back-to-back orgasms. Aiden went into jackhammer mode, while James stayed with his steady pace, but pushed an inch deeper. Mother Seward wailed in joy around the hot, hard meat stick while reaching back over her hip to hold the climaxing ass-fucker deep inside her so she could really feel his cock pulsing in her wrecked rectum. She continued mewling nonsensically as she thrilled to the feeling of hot cum flooding her ass and hot cock choking her on and off.

When James began pulling away, Aisha reacted automatically, tightening her lips around his shaft and moving her hands to hold him in place. Her pleading grunts communicated clearly that she wanted James to finish in her mouth. But he'd already done that tonight.

The perverted patriarch gripped the free-use matriarch by the wrist and pinched her nose closed with the other hand until she gasped and he freed his cock.

"But I want it," she whined.

"And you're going to get it," he growled. "In the ass."

"Ass?"

"You started with three loads down your throat, now you're getting three loads up your butt."

James locked eyes with his son and gave him a small nod. Aiden pulled his shrinking cock loose. "Towel," the elder Seward mouthed, and the smart kid nodded back, then quickly slid off the bed and went into the ensuite bath. When he came back out with a large bath towel, he found his father had rotated his mother up onto her knees, with her chest flat on the mattress, so her magnificent ass jutted into the air.

James took the towel from Aiden and threaded it through Aisha's thighs. He spread out the half of the towel behind her hips, and Aiden reached under his mother's belly and spread out the upper half. Then James pressed on the outsides of her legs until she brought her knees together on top of the towel.

Father Seward got up on his feet and placed them just outside each of her knees. Looking down, he could see his wife's asshole gaping at him, cum clearly dripping out the bottom and down over her swollen vulva. He took his hard rod in hand and aimed it downwards as he squatted over the phat ass.

Seeing his father getting into position, Aiden laid down on his belly on the mattress alongside his mother's feet. He had his arms on either side of her legs and a great angle to watch Dad press his thick cock into Mom. "Oh, fuck," the boy exclaimed when he saw the gaping hole open even wider to accept the big mushroom.

Another, "Oh, fuck," echoed Aiden's, just in a deeper, older voice.

It was overlapped with, "Oh, fuck yes!" in a woman's husky moan.

It wasn't the first night she'd had all three Seward cocks in her ass, but never this close together and never with all three of them bareback and looking to fill her rectum to overflowing with their seed. And she wanted to feel that raunchy feeling so goddamned bad.

"Do it, baby, do it," she urged James. "Give me three anal creampies. Can you feel your sons' big loads already up there? Can you feel you whore wife has already let two big cocks stretch out her fat ass and fill it with cum?"

This time, James the ringmaster could only manage another, "Oh, fuck," before plunging balls deep into the stretched-out, sloppy hole that still somehow managed to clutch at his cock.

Young Aiden was mesmerized. Even in the dim light he could see the spunk he and Jalen had deposited beginning to froth where his father's cock pistoned through the misused anus. He saw Dad's big balls slapping up against Mom's pussy lips, surely driving her even more crazy. He wanted to spread his mother's legs, flip onto his back, and get his mouth on her clit to help her reach another explosive orgasm.

That last idea stuck with him, and he began to think how he could do it, when his dad made it a moot point.

"Oh, goddamn!" James barked out. "Your cum-filled Valentine slut ass is so fucking nasty!" His body hunched tight against Aisha's big booty as he slammed himself into her and filled her bowels with a third load of cum in less than fifteen minutes.

Chapter 20

When Aisha opened her eyes in the morning, she was surprised to find the room seemed darker than when she'd finally gone to sleep. Turning her gaze toward the window she found out why. James had apparently drawn the drapes closed over the window that had been providing so much indirect illumination the night before. Enough illumination for all three Seward men to find and fill her tender ass with their big cocks and hot cum.

1...45678...11