Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aisha came immediately, at roman candle level, and gave Jalen a fresh wash of nectar that he eagerly sucked up like a wet vac.

The woman was still trembling when a deep voice said, "Flip her over, boys. Ass up, head down."

Aiden and Jalen, being the solid members of Seward Family Services that they were, moved immediately to implement the CEO's orders. While Aisha, as both the Chief Operating Officer or COO, and main client of SFS, usually called the shots at home, James had always retained a controlling position to keep the whole enterprise running safely. Plus, he had some twenty-one years of experience and insight into what the founding client needed or wanted at any particular time.

Within seconds, his sons had their mother in the prescribed position. Tits and right cheek pressed against the sofa cushion. Dazed eyes gazing out happily as her Valentine lovers conspire to sexually use and abuse her. Knees together and brought in close to her torso to thrust her magnificent ass high up in the air.

"I bet we can get another good one out of her with a good rimming and reaming, don't you?" James asked his sons. He saw Aiden's face especially light up. He knew from pillow talk with Aisha, that their youngest son had developed a particular fondness and affinity for ass play.

"Why don't you show our Valentine slut how much you love that big ass, Aiden?" Papa Seward directed. The 18-year-old stud's recently emptied cock was already coming back to life as he maneuvered himself onto the sofa behind the ass he worshipped. "Just tongue fucking for now, okay?" added his father. Aiden nodded distractedly, then began showering kisses all over the sand-colored volleyballs.

"And I bet that cunt's just dying to be filled," James said to Jalen. "Can you handle a pussy the way you handle a basketball?" The perverted father already knew from his horny wife that the answer to that question was yes, but his son didn't know that. Plus, the words were part of the atmosphere.

"Oh, hell yeah," said the 19-year-old as he knelt on the floor alongside his mother's hip and began by stroking the insides of her legs to spread her knees wider so he could get to her vulva more easily. He didn't notice his father moving swiftly away, but just as Jalen began exploring the slut's wet labia, James was back, holding an open jar of coconut oil next to his wife's body. Jalen looked at him questioningly, then brought his fingers out from under their Valentine's crotch and showed his father how wet they were, before putting them in his mouth to suck clean. Plenty of lube available here.

"I know," said the older man. "But we need to take care of our toy if we're going to play hard with it all weekend."

Jalen reached to the large-mouthed jar and ran his thumbnail backwards a few times over the surface of the compacted oil, scraping off some curls. He took those between his fingers, where they immediately began melting. Once he had the organic lube spread over his digits, he went to work manually violating the vagina that had delivered him into the world.

By the time Jalen worked his second finger inside, Aisha was already well started down the road to her next 'real' orgasm from Aiden's inquisitive tongue loving, exploring, and invading her taboo hole. James recognized the signs and didn't want to interrupt her rhythm, so instead of shoving his still half-swollen cock back into his wife's mouth, he simply rubbed the head, shaft, and balls across the exposed side of her face.

With Jalen's three fingers deep inside her vagina and drumming against the front wall, Aiden having found the coconut oil and slicked up a finger to drill her asshole while he continued licking all around her anus, and her third dirty Valentine smearing his leaking precum over her lips, Aisha was in heaven and soon having her most powerful orgasm yet of this outrageous session. "Oh, my God!" she wailed as her vag and sphincter absolutely clamped down on her two sons' thrusting fingers.

Chapter 13

Mother Seward's body had finally stopped trembling as her three lovers gently petted and stroked her, when a knock at the door made them all jump.

Aisha and Aiden both had sudden thoughts about hotel security. She wondered if her orgasmic screams had been too loud. He worried that he'd somehow tipped the front desk staff that something highly immoral (and illegal?) was going on under their prestigious roof.

With a laugh, Jalen voiced an idea more in keeping with the theme of the party. "Wow, Mom, do you have another Valentine coming to join us?"

"What?" The matriarch's eyes went wide.

"No, no," chuckled her husband. "It was me."

"What?!" repeated Aisha more frantically as she moved to get to her feet.

James put a hand on her shoulder to keep her in place. "Relax," he said soothingly, but still as a command. "Stay seated and you'll all be fine." The wife-sharing 42-year-old pervert picked his bathrobe up off the floor and covered his athletic, dark-skinned body. As James stepped toward the hotel suite's door, he glanced back to ensure his mental picture was accurate. Yes, the position of the sofa meant that you could only see its back and its occupants' heads as you entered the room. And, of course, he had no intention of letting the knocker beyond the small entryway, let alone into the full room with his naked wife and sons.

Those two sons kept quieting hands in place on their mother's legs, arms, and shoulders, as all three taboo lovers listened carefully. They heard the suite door open, their patriarch's muffled words with a younger male, then a sound of something moving into the suite, before a few more words and the sound of the door closing.

When they again heard the clattery, bumpy noise of something moving, they all twisted in their seats and watched as James pushed a room service trolley ahead of him into the living room. He kept it going over to the small dinette set near the floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out on a wonderful view of the city in all its nighttime glory of lit up buildings and marquees.

"You ordered food?" The confusion in Aisha's voice likely more reflected the 'when' of her husband doing such a normal thing, rather than the 'why'. She certainly hadn't noticed him on the phone or anything.

James and Aisha had grown, as most good couples do, to be able to read between each other's lines, and he understood her real question. "Yes," he chuckled. "While the boys were showing you just how much they love their Valentine."

He took off some food covers and moved various plates to the dining table. "I figured no one would want to get too weighed down by a big meal, but we're certainly going to need to keep our strength up. There are a couple of helpings of chicken wings for warm food right now, but everything else is cool or room temperature so we can put it in the fridge and nosh when we feel." He displayed a cheese and vegetable platter, a variety of crackers with butter and other spreads, and a few different fruit salads. From the bottom shelf of the trolley, he pulled out two ice buckets, one with a bottle of champagne, the other with a large bottle of Dr. Pepper. There was also a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, his wife's favorite red.

"Would you guys please bring over some plates and glasses from the galley?" James asked his sons.

The two young studs moved over to the small tea kitchen and found dinnerware in the cabinets and drawers. Their mother stared intensely as they moved, hypnotized by their powerful asses. Strong, shapely butts were a Seward family trait they'd inherited from both their track star parents.

When they turned around and began walking back across the room, carrying the place settings, Aisha couldn't help but giggle. The image of two naked waiters carrying plates, glasses, and cutlery above two flaccid but heavy pricks that swung as they walked, was amusingly shocking. Then again, her humor almost immediately turned to hunger as she watched one milk chocolate and one dark chocolate treat dangling so tantalizingly close.

Mother Seward rose from the sofa and joined her offspring, again enjoying the view of powerful butt and leg muscles rippling under smooth skin as the boys set things down. Then James was removing his bathrobe and draping it over the back of a chair. Now she had three beautiful, black bodies to gaze upon.

"Oh, God," she muttered, almost to herself. "How am I supposed to resist?"

"You're not," replied James. "No one is. All this is for you, gorge yourself. And be prepared to be loved almost endlessly."

Aisha Seward once again dropped to her knees and again her two sons brought her their cocks to worship. She had a hard rod in each hand and was swapping cockheads in her salivating mouth when she heard Aiden's stomach rumble. She tilted her head up to look at him.

"Sorry," he said embarrassedly. "I was so excited about today that I couldn't eat lunch."

The doting mother pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled before using the two hard staffs for balance as she got to her feet.

"That's alright, baby, I'm actually hungry for real food as well. As delicious as your meat is, it does only fill my mouth rather than my belly. Let's sit and eat."

Chapter 14

Aisha and James pulled the small table back from the windows a bit and Jalen and Aiden carried over chairs from the bedroom and the desk so all four Sewards could sit around the table.

As mother and sons began dishing up, Papa Seward went back to the kitchenette and retrieved the remaining two champagne flutes. While he opened the bottle, Aisha subtly raised one eyebrow. He smiled.

"Just like what we're doing here in general, this is another special bending of the rules for this Valentine's party only," he said. "And there will only be one of these," he added, looking more directly at his sons. He poured out the four glasses and passed them around.

"A toast," he declared. "To Aisha. The woman I fell in love with at first sight and have only grown to love more over the years." He raised his glass and he and the two boys intoned, "To Aisha." All four sipped, Mrs. Seward through an embarrassed, but thrilled smile.

"To Aisha," said Jalen. "The mother who taught us what love means by showering us with it our entire lives." Another raising of glasses accompanied by "Aisha" and followed by sips.

"To Aisha," said Aiden. "The woman and mother who has somehow managed to introduce us to a lifestyle that feels both wild and natural, while still keeping us on the path to maturity and success." A third round of cheers and drinks followed.

"I don't know what to say," the stunned woman half stammered. "I love you all so much."

James retrieved the champagne bottle and stood to add a bit to everyone's glass. No one bothered to remind him of his "only one" pronouncement from earlier. Then he stepped around the corner of the table and stood next to his wife. She turned her face upwards, expecting a kiss. Instead, Mr. Seward got the party moving back along the crazy train rails. He lowered his glass to his crotch and dipped the head of his heavy, drooping cock into the chilly liquid. Gripping his shaft midway, he raised it toward his wife's face and said, "Aisha, will you be my Valentine and my Valentine slut?"

"Oh, yes!" she declared happily, before bending her head down and taking the cool, tangy glans into her mouth and sucking it clean. Just as the delicious treat began to grow it was pulled away, to Aisha's disappointment. Then James was bending down and meeting her seeking lips with his own. "I love you, baby," he cooed as he began a deep kiss with the love of his life.

That contact was also broken off too soon for Aisha Seward's preferences, but for another good reason. Jalen's penis tip was already submerged in the champagne when he stepped into the space vacated by his father. Aisha immediately sensed he needed the cooling effect to keep the bulbous head from getting caught in the thin flute.

"Mom, will you be my Valentine slut?"

"Always," she replied, before opening her mouth wide to accept another piece of sweetly marinaded flesh. Her eldest son's cock began growing even faster than his father's and Aisha was loathe to release it when he pulled back to repeat James's ritual.

"I love you, Mom," the boy said as he bent down to enter a tongue-wrestling match with his mother. It was another kiss Aisha wanted to continue but she was also eager for what she knew was next.

Aiden's cock was almost fully hard by the time he moved up in his mother's Valentine receiving line and he had to force it down to dip the velvety head into the bubbly liquid. He slightly broke the pattern of the other two men by only rubbing the head against her advancing tongue and lips before dipping it back into the crystal flute for another coating of Moet.

"Professor Seward," he said. "Will you be my mommy-slut Valentine?"

"Oh, God," the MILF whimpered. "Fuck Mommy's mouth, baby." She opened wide and Aiden fulfilled his Valentine's wish.

When Jalen moved behind his mother and reached around to grab her breasts, she put her hands on top of his and peeled them away. Then she pulled her head back from Aiden's throbbing penis, pushed her chair away from the table and rose to her feet. Turning around, she gave Jalen a short kiss.

"Sorry, baby," she told her oldest. "Aiden's first." She turned back to her youngest, gripped him by the cock and led him to the bedroom. She opened the door, and in a close repeat of a scene from her home office a couple of weeks earlier, she pulled on his handle to send him into the room while she remained at the threshold.

Turning back to James and Jalen, the Seward matriarch said, "It's solo time. I'll send for my next Valentine when I'm done with this one." She spoke in the tones of a demanding queen that communicated clearly that she planned to use up each of her Valentines. With a wicked leer on her face, she followed her corrupted son into the bedroom and closed the door solidly behind her.

Chapter 15

"So, what are we supposed to do?" Jalen asked his father.

James shrugged philosophically. "Use the bathroom, eat something, find a game on TV." He turned up the suite's thermostat so they could stay naked and comfortable before walking into the small front bath off the entryway and using a washcloth to wash his armpits, crotch, and cock.

When he came out, he found his 19-year-old college basketball player of a son had followed his other two suggestions literally. Jalen was seated on the sofa with a plate with chicken wings, cheese cubes, and crackers. A glass of Dr. Pepper sat on the coffee table he'd pulled back close. The large flat screen mounted on the wall was displaying their local university in a game against one of their key rivals.

"What's the score?" James asked from the dining table where he was putting together his own snack plate. He noticed one of the champagne flutes on the table was empty and figured Jalen must have finished off his own portion. And why not? he thought. After all, it had been the boy's own cock that had been in it. He picked up his own glass and downed the remaining contents, noting they were still just cold and bubbly enough to taste decent. That wouldn't last, of course, so he also went ahead and finished off Aisha's still half-full glass.

With the sudden buzz, he considered Aiden's abandoned flute. If he drained that one too, did it matter that his son's cock had recently been dipped into it? It wasn't as if James would really be able to taste anything. That made him wonder what it would be like to do what his wife had done and suck cold champagne directly from their sons' hot cocks. It was certainly a thought that had never entered his mind before, but he'd also never been in this situation with his sons before, even after months of sharing Aisha. They'd been banging dicks together for the first time during her round-robin cock sucking and would likely be very close again during the rest of this wild weekend since their Valentine slut would undoubtedly be getting DP'ed, if not made airtight. If he was licking her clit while one of the boys was banging her, what would he do if the young cock slipped out and banged against his lips? Would he open up and suck his wife's pussy juice off their son's cock? Hadn't he recently made her suck another woman's cunt juice off his own cock in another suite in this same hotel? But with one of his sons? That was a whole other question.

"Hey, Dad, could you bring the ranch dip when you come?"

The request broke through James's unusual pondering. "Sure," he said as he capped the champagne bottle and put it back into the ice bucket and left the dregs of Aiden's champagne where they were. He poured soda into a water glass to go with his food, then took the small ceramic tub of ranch dressing from the center of the veggie platter and balanced it on his plate, before stepping over to join Jalen on the sofa.

As he put everything down on the coffee table, he was about to ask what the score of the game was, when he suddenly remembered he'd already asked that. He realized he must have missed the answer when he began wondering what it would be like to suck his sons' cocks after they came out of a champagne glass or their mother's wet pussy. He found his gaze now drawn to his older son's lap. Like James, Jalen was still naked and his large, dark cock lay heavily against a thigh. What would it be like to suck that big joint? Especially if it came straight out of their Valentine slut's wet pussy. James picked up his cold Dr. Pepper and took a long draught as he turned his eyes to the TV, shaking his mind back into 'straight man' mode.

Jalen helped him by suddenly commenting, "Damn, maybe I shouldn't wait for two years before transferring to the U. I know I could take the point guard spot from this hack with no problem."

James began watching the action on the TV more closely. "What's he doing wrong?"

As Jalen expounded on the passes and plays the point guard was missing, the teen's father concentrated on his son's abilities on the court and what they might mean for his future, rather than his abilities in the bedroom and where those might lead during a weekend-long gangbang of his mother.

Chapter 16

As the basketball game neared the end of the third quarter, James had also begun picking up on plays their team's point guard should have been making, explaining why the U. was trailing by thirteen points.

Thoughts of Jalen stepping in and leading the team to victory were quickly shunted aside from both men's minds when they heard the door to the bedroom opening.

Swiveling that direction, James and Jalen watched Aiden walk through and shut the door behind him. The kid looked drained. There was a sheen of sweat on his hard, high-school-jock body, and a sheen of something else on his soft 18-year-old cock.

"She wants you next," the boy said tiredly, yet still happily, looking at his 19-year-old Irish twin. "With a glass of red wine and some cheese and fruit." Aiden said nothing else as he shuffled across the room.

Jalen was on his feet and at the dining table before the bathroom door closed behind his little brother. He put a selection of cheese cubes, strawberries, and melon chunks on a small plate, then took a wine glass and filled it with the Cabernet Sauvignon that had been opened to breathe, but not yet tasted.

"Wish me luck," he said to his father with a wry smile, before turning the knob and entering the lioness's den.

James went to the dinette and took account of their remaining provisions. He picked up the house phone and placed another order with room service. As he finished, Aiden came out of the bathroom and dropped onto the sofa, taking a seat on the towel left over from the opening encounter with his mother - his Valentine-mommy-slut.

1...34567...11