Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...what...but..."

Another voice sounded from deeper inside the room. "Okay, I guess that means you didn't know about this either. So, all three of us were caught by surprise."

Aisha finally stepped out from the entryway and stood next to Aiden with a hand on his shoulder. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she announced to her three lovers.

Then she leaned in and planted a kiss on the cheek of her stunned youngest son. "Happy Valentine's Day," she repeated more softly. When he didn't respond, she said, "Why don't you go ahead and take those into the bedroom?" and glanced down at the luggage in his hands.

"Oh, yeah, sure," he stammered before walking across the living room while staring in wonder at his father and brother.

His mother was close on his heels and stepped up to Jalen. She gave him a warm kiss on the lips. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

Then it was over to her husband. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a longer, deeper kiss. "Welcome home, baby, Happy Valentine's Day." She melted into his enveloping arms for just a couple of moments before breaking away and returning to her eldest son.

This time she reached up behind his head to pull him down for a kiss as warm as his father had received. When she sensed that Aiden had come back into the room, she broke away from Jalen and moved to his kid brother.

The high schooler was still a bit shell-shocked, but he began to come out of it when his mother shoved her tongue down his throat. Soon he was returning the kiss with the usual passion the hot MILF inspired.

Aisha made the kissing rounds two more times, but each time she moved from one man to the next she tugged on their clothes, and bit by bit drew the four of them into a close group. Now she could go from one hot mouth to the other just by turning in place.

"All three of you asked me to be your Valentine this weekend," she finally said. "I wanted to say yes to all three of you. I still do. Does anyone want to take back their invitation?" She gazed into each man's eyes, ending with her husband's.

James gave his response by pulling his wife close and bringing his lips to her cheek so he could whisper a one-word question close to her ear. "Sharon?" he asked, using the name of the mother in the outrageous Family Slut story on Literotica that had become a code word between them.

Aisha whispered back just as quietly, but huskily, "In this time and place, yes."

The husband who'd started this whole crazy change in their lives moved to help his wife push the family's envelope out even further. "Will you be our Valentine?" he asked, this time loud enough for the boys to hear. When Aisha nodded, James gave her one last strong, deep kiss, then spun her around in his arms. His firm chest was against her back and the hardening bulge in his pants was tight up against her ass. His hands went to the buttons of her blouse and began opening them from the top, exposing her to their staring sons.

When the garment had been opened and pulled aside, baring the torso that always aroused, looking both soft and firm at the same time, Jalen woke from his stupor and moved in from her left. He took his mother's face in his hands and kissed her the way his father had. Then he dropped to his knees and began working on the button and zipper of her hip-hugging denim jeans.

Aiden followed with the third kiss of renewed invitation and then also dropped to his knees. The youngest Seward man went to work on undoing the zip-up Montoro booties she'd worn for the drive up.

When they got their shared Valentine unwrapped to her very sexy lace-fringed bra and panty set, they let their fingers and lips wander over all the beautiful sand-colored skin. The big breasts and butt were squeezed, the strong thighs and firm belly were stroked, and everything was kissed.

Without a word, as if psychically linked, James moved to undo his wife's brassiere just as Jalen hooked his fingers over her waist band. But before either could complete his move, Aisha suddenly spun out of their grasps and took a step away. She really wanted nothing more than to let them get her naked, but this was supposed to be a romantic getaway.

"I want to see cocks," she said. "Now."

James had taken a shower when he'd first got to the room and had only been wearing a bathrobe when he'd answered the door to find his son instead of the wife he was expecting. Since then, he'd only pulled a pair of sweatpants out of his kit and slipped those on under the robe. So, he was the first to fulfil his Valentine's command. He kept the robe on, but let it hang open and shucked the sweats.

Aiden and Jalen worked as quickly as they could to shed every stitch of clothing from shirts to shoes. It was hard to concentrate, however, with their mother posed there, rubbing her cunny and pinching her nipples through the rose-colored lingerie. But they finally managed, and both stood there expectantly, young cocks growing thicker and beginning to rise.

Some artistic sense of balance struck Aisha and she motioned Aiden over to stand between his father and brother. Both of them were dark-skinned, while Aiden was more caramel-colored, and it pleased her fancy to have a Peanut Butter Oreo to snack on. She gazed happily on her creation for a few moments, continuing to idly rub her crotch.

Then she registered James's bathrobe and looked at it askance. When he began to remove the garment, she stepped forward with her hand outstretched. He handed her the thick, white terrycloth robe. She in turn, folded it and laid it on the floor at Aiden's feet. Then she knelt on it. It was time to get serious.

Chapter 11

James closed in from his wife's left and spoke in a tone of voice deep and rough. "Since I asked you to be my Valentine Slut first, you can start with me."

Aisha turned her head toward her husband with a smile that mixed shock and joy. "Say it again."

"Valentine Slut."

She pulled him to her and ate his dark meat, relishing how it grew to its final length and hardness in her mouth.

"I asked next, Valentine Mommy-Slut," said Jalen from his mother's right. She extended that hand blindly and he guided it to his thick rod. She grabbed him hard as she cooed around his father's cock.

"Holy shit," mumbled Aiden. While he'd fucked his mother several times when her pussy was still gaping from one of her other house cocks, even dripping cum if it was his father, this was the first time he'd actually seen her take one of the other men in person, let alone both. He began stroking himself.

After a few more bobs of her head, during which she got six of her husband's seven-and-a-half inches inside her mouth, Aisha pivoted to go after her older son's just as long and even thicker equipment. Jalen's extra girth meant she had to slow down and work her way into things.

When she had him nice and hard, she turned her head to the center, to Aiden. She was still holding tightly to the two darker cocks on either side, so now she just opened her mouth and tilted her head down slightly.

The boy's penis was hard as stone and his whole body was trembling, but still he just stood there, aiming the caramel shaft at his mother's beautiful face.

"Go ahead, son," said Papa Seward. "Fuck Mommy's mouth. Cream-filled chocolates are her favorite Valentine treat."

Aisha almost laughed. James was really laying on the bullshit, nearly to the point of parody. But she saw the uncertainty behind the excitement in her sweet baby boy's eyes and didn't want it to stall the increasingly raunchy mood. Instead, as she gazed hungrily at Aiden, she just said, "Please," before hanging the tip of her tongue over her lower lip.

The 18-year-old's nervousness was quickly overcome by the blinding excitement his mother usually aroused in him, and he guided his throbbing shaft slowly between the full, soft lips. Aiden couldn't remember getting this excited this quickly since the first month Mom had introduced him to the world of adult sex. He felt like he might explode right away if she did any of the special tricks with her mouth and tongue with which she had teased out many a helping of his cream filling, so he held as still as he could.

Objectively speaking, Jalen Seward was the least intelligent in a family of smart people, but that was like comparing Steve Kerr to Michael Jordan on the basketball court. Michael might have been the star of those Bulls' teams, but Kerr was still good enough to play by his side and win and would go on to coach the only team to out win the '96 Bulls. In this case, Aisha was Jordan, and Jalen the point guard who instinctively saw what was needed to bring out the best in the Valentine superstar and her teammates cast in this holiday classic.

"Aiden," the older teen said strongly to the younger, "remember, she organized this special Valentine's party, and she did it here, away from home, because she wanted a different kind of party. Now, I want you to open up her throat and coat it with slime so I can shove my cock in deep right after you."

The 40-year-old kneeling MILF orgasmed. Okay, it was a small one, but still, hearing her eldest son perfectly understanding what was going on and encouraging her youngest to abuse her just the way she wanted was enough to light off the first small firecracker in what promised to be an Independence Day-level fireworks show. The trembling of her body and the plaintive whimpers that leaked out of her cock-filled mouth clearly affirmed that Jalen had read the scene right, and Aiden responded.

The 18-year-old turned his eyes from his brother's down to their mother's and gently stroked her hair. "You are so beautiful, and I love you so much," he soothed. Then his voice roughened. "I'm going to show you how much by filling all of your holes with my cum over and over this weekend; you are going to become the cream-filled Valentine chocolate."

Aisha began grunting, "Uh huh, uh huh," around the hard, young meat, but Aiden wasn't waiting for her to agree or not, the time for that was obviously past. Instead, both of his hands gripped her head and he began thrusting his cock into her mouth pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Mom! Your slutty mouth is so fucking good." After a few more strokes, Aiden paused and then began pressing slowly and steadily until his mother's nose was nestled in his pubes. He held himself there, buried in the back of her mouth, while she gulped and massaged him with her throat muscles.

When the young man pulled back, the woman breathed in deeply, but didn't gasp. It would take more than a few seconds to challenge Aisha Seward's deep-throating skills.

As if he'd read her mind, Aiden asked about those very skills. But even though his eyes remained glued on her face, he cast his questions out to his sides, to his father and brother.

"Guys, I don't have enough experience to say, but is she really as good as I think she is? Better than I should expect many if any other women to be?"

"You got that right, bro'," answered Jalen. "Our Valentine was the fourth or fifth slut to go down on me and I realized that while I'd had good, I'd never yet had great."

Aisha had been too occupied with Aiden's attack on her mouth to do any real stroking of the two other cocks, but now she gave Jalen's thick rod an appreciative series of squeezes for his gracious complements of her cock sucking skills.

James chuckled at his sons' embrace of his wife's submissive 'Sharon' desires and added his own praise. "I was twenty-two when I first fucked your mother's face and she entered my top three blowjobs that very first time, among a bit larger sample size than Jalen's. Although," he added in a respectful aside to his eldest, "you were ahead of where I was at eighteen.

"But perhaps the best thing about your mother, is that she never stopped improving; has never stopped improving. By the end of our first couple of months together, she had 'best ever' locked down, and has only continued to beat her own records."

That level of praise deserved special recognition and Aisha pulled her mouth off Aiden's prick and, saliva dripping, transferred it to James's. She dropped immediately to the bottom of his shaft and gave his balls a languorous lick, before popping back off and burying her baby boy's throbbing manhood deep in her throat again.

Aiden moaned, then, "Maybe I should bring Kat, and any other future girlfriends, home for lessons."

Aisha swiveled her head just a bit and cast her eyes up to her husband's, wondering if he was going to reveal that Aisha had already done something like that within the past few months, although not with a girlfriend of Aiden. He just smiled enigmatically at her. Apparently, he was going to maintain their parental prerogative to keep some things to themselves, in deliberate contravention of the family rules of honesty and transparency. She was glad. And now it was time to light off more fireworks.

The Valentine slut released the two cocks at her sides and placed her hands on the thighs of the man in front of her with fingers spread, thumbs on quads, fingertips on hamstrings. She first matched his rhythm of mouth-fucking, then led him to go faster. When she felt Aiden finally losing control, she pulled him forward, buried her face in his crotch, and began swallowing.

"Oh, fuuucckk!" the boy wailed as he shot a first massive wad straight down his Valentine's throat. When she kept him buried and milked his pulsing rod with throat and lips, Aiden could only chant softly, "Oh, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy," as he bent over and cradled her head.

James saw Aiden's legs going all trembly, and with a quick glance at Jalen, took hold of his son under his arm. Jalen was there on the opposite side. Together they guided Aiden back a couple of feet and eased him down to the sofa. Father and older son then caught each other's eyes and James gave a slight nod.

Jalen turned back toward his mother and saw her still on knees, looking like the cat that'd got the cream. She was holding her large breasts up from her chest and letting the excess saliva in her mouth drip down to coat the fat nipples and run through the deep cleavage.

"Do that to me," he demanded as he stepped up, gripped her hair, and presented the biggest Seward cock to her swollen lips. She opened and accepted it gratefully. God, how she loved to suck cock, loved to have her face fucked.

She took him in slowly at first, mostly just to enjoy the feeling and flavor of him as she slathered the hard rod in spit. Then she worked his fat head to the back of her mouth. She concentrated first on relaxing her throat even more than she had with Aiden, and then, when this son was through the gap, using her throat muscles to massage the sensitive knob.

She repeated this move a few times, being sure to reach her tongue out to lap at his balls each time. She also cupped the dangling plums in her right hand, while her left reached around to grip the large, sculpted ass cheek of a Black athlete. She swooned as she always had at the feeling of manly power under her hand and in her mouth. Then she worked to bring that power out more forcefully until she felt the flexing buttock go rock-hard as another load of hot, young cum was blasted straight into her belly. Another of her firecracker-sized orgasms popped off.

When Jalen stumbled back from the Valentine slut's voracious mouth, his father immediately stepped in. However, instead of thrusting straight into the gaping, spit-shiny face hole, the elder Seward knelt next to her and eased the folded bathrobe out from under her knees. He placed it on the floor in front of the sofa, gesturing for Aiden to move aside. James then guided the debauched wife and mother to flip over and sit on the robe leaning back against the sofa.

James Seward looked down at his wife of twenty years, now a family slut for going on nine months. Even if he hadn't witnessed his two sons taking turns fucking her lovely face like a whore's cunt, he would have been able to tell what she'd been doing from the swollen lips and saliva dripping from chin to chest. And from those captivating golden eyes that had gazed on him with so much love over the years and were now filled with a depraved hunger. There was no doubt that Mrs. Seward was just where she wanted to be.

Mr. Seward placed his right foot alongside his wife's left hip. He stepped up with his left foot, placing it on the sofa cushion behind and to the side of her right ear, straddling her head. He gripped his aching rod and pressed it downward. "My turn," he growled, before squatting and thrusting his hips forward to brutally fuck the beautiful face for the third time in a row.

God, how she loved this man, thought Aisha. So considerate to let her off her knees and to sit. So thoughtful to position her neck against the edge of the sofa so she could just relax her head back to the soft cushion and really open up her airway. So attentive to her needs to shove his big prick all the way down her throat and gag her until the tears ran from her eyes.

Mommy's first mini-orgasm in this new position was another firecracker. But when Daddy pinched her nose closed and blasted his own load of jizz into her gullet, it felt like an M-80 had gone off in her lap. God, how she loved this man!

Chapter 12

Immediately following the triple face fuck, Aisha suddenly found herself being gently pampered, with all the love she felt being reflected back at her. Times three. Of course, everything was going to be 'times three' this weekend, wasn't it? Like the three loads of cum she'd already swallowed within her first thirty minutes in this hotel room. It was going to be a great weekend.

First, James was cradling her as she recovered from her lightheadedness after he'd smothered her into sensuous submission. When she was only breathing deeply, rather than gasping and swallowing down excess saliva, he helped her to her feet and wrapped his strong arms around her before laying a deep, loving kiss on her thrice-fucked mouth. When he suddenly squatted and lifted her up into his arms, she gasped again, this time from surprise.

Aisha thought he might carry her off to the bedroom, but instead, he very quickly laid her down again on the sofa. Only when James stood did she see her sons standing on either side of him and then remembered movement on their part while she'd been aloft. Finally, she registered the material underneath her and realized the boys had laid a long, plush bath towel on the sofa. So, they weren't done with front room fun yet.

She found out what they had in mind and her feeling of being pampered increased when James stepped back and Aiden, who was nearest her head, knelt on the floor alongside the couch and began swabbing her spit-covered breasts and torso with a warm, wet washcloth. When Jalen bent down to spread her legs, she thought she'd feel another wet cloth wiping her ladyjuice from her vulva and inner thighs. Instead, she felt something else warm and wet doing that cleanup. Looking down across her body, noticing how incredibly swollen and hard her large nipples were, Aisha saw the close-cropped head of her eldest son snugged between her thighs and reveled in the way he was nuzzling and nursing on her sex.

"Oh, my babies," she moaned, "that feels so good. But I'm ready, my darlings, make your Valentine slut come for you as fast as you came for her.

The boys dug in to do as their mother wished. Aiden replaced the cooling washcloth with his warm tongue, soft lips, and hard teeth, and began working on the sex nuggets sitting atop her pillowy breasts. Jalen used the same tools to lick, suck, and bite her vagina and labia before focusing in on her southern love nugget.

"Yes, yes, yes," chanted the incestuous slut. "Hard now, Aiden, hard!" The younger Seward gripped one nipple between molars, while the other was pulled away from her tit with strong fingers. Jalen also followed his mother's plea and increased the speed and pressure with which he was vibrating the tip of his tongue across her erect clit.