Seward Valentine Trifecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down between her legs and found she was wearing panties. Of course she was, she'd put them on after squeezing out as much of their cum as she could on the toilet before climbing back into bed to fall asleep exhausted. But knowing they'd shoved each other's spunk deep up inside her, she also slipped a panty liner in place over her asshole to catch anything that might leak during the night.

Reaching her hand across the mattress she found she was alone. That was surprising. She was more expecting to find two, let alone one other body in bed with her. But then she remembered that Aiden had given her a sweet goodnight kiss on the cheek and told her once again how much he loved her before leaving his parents alone. Of course, she had no doubt that it was only a temporary reprieve on this gangbang Valentine weekend she had set up for herself.

She turned on a bedside lamp and slid out from under the covers. She went first to her large suitcase, where she retrieved fresh underwear and a specialty item, and then into the large, well-appointed bath. She began by brushing her teeth and while she did that, she stood in front of the full-length mirror on one wall and took in the various bruises she'd received in offering herself up as a Valentine slut to three men at once. She thought she looked fucking hot and was already anticipating earning more marks of whore honor. She'd been so wrecked after last night's three-man anal train that as she'd fallen asleep, she thought she might have to call a finish to the weekend the next morning. Instead, she felt the proverbial heartbeat in her clit that said her libido was reviving.

She put together her douche kit, hung the bag of warm water on the pipe of the shower head, lubed and inserted the nozzle through her sphincter and turned on the flow before going into a yoga 'child's pose' on the floor of the shower cabin. Once she was full, she went ahead and showered, lathering off the sweat and cum from yesterday's exertions and shampooing her hair. After rinsing, she stepped over to the toilet to get rid of the internal cleansing water, then back into the shower for another soaping and rinsing of her backside and crotch.

After finishing her ablutions, Aisha put on panties and a sleeveless tee and then a bathrobe over that. She exited the bedroom to find James, also in a bathrobe, sitting at the dinette, sipping coffee and apparently eating a croissant with butter and jam. Jalen and Aiden had folded their bed back into a sofa and were sat there now, eating something, and watching some kind of sci-fi action movie. No porn? she thought at first, but then, why watch someone else's movie when you were living through your own? Hmm. Movie.

James got to his feet and came to her. "Good morning, my love," he said as he wrapped his arms around her. She melted into his body. She did love this man. After a bit, he stroked the side of her head and leaned in for a kiss.

"You've been drinking coffee," she teased in imitation of their private golden moment from the night before.

"And you taste like...toothpaste," he smiled. "Let me pour you a cup of Joe so you match me." Then he released her and turned to pull a chair out from the table for her. "There's also a vegetable omelet for you under the cloche. If it's gone cold, we can order you a new one."

As James poured the cup of coffee, Aisha lifted the stainless-steel cloche and touched the omelet with the backs of two knuckles. It still felt fairly warm, a little zap wouldn't ruin it. "Maybe just fifteen seconds in the microwave?" she asked.

James carried it over to the kitchenette area and popped it in the machine. Aisha poured herself a glass of orange juice. When she put the pitcher down, she found Aiden standing at her shoulder, waiting to give her his usual good morning kiss. However, this kiss was well beyond his normal, mostly respectful, 'Good morning, Mom,' buss.

He ran fingers gently under her jaw line to lift her face to his and looked deep into her golden-brown eyes with his own amber ones. "Happy Valentine's Day, Aisha," he said, before leaning down and planting a long, meaningful lover's kiss on her. The random heartbeat in her clit kicked into a steady rhythm.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she whispered in return when he finally released her.

"Hm, how about we let her eat something to get her strength back first?" said James as he placed the plate with the omelet in front of her, then added a couple of strips of bacon and a croissant.

"I don't know about that," said Jalen, who'd moved up behind his mother's chair. He leaned over and nuzzled the side and nape of her neck. His hand reached over her shoulder and in between the flaps of her robe to massage her large, braless tit through the thin cotton material of her undershirt. "I seem to remember something about Valentine sluts and holes for our pleasure. Once she tricked all of us through that door, didn't she hand the reins over to us?"

Aisha was surprised when James didn't say anything to that, but then again, she hadn't seen the broad wink her eldest son had given his father. She looked over at her husband, but he was just refilling his coffee cup from a thermos carafe, apparently thinking.

"Well," he finally offered while stirring cream into his coffee. "You did say something about sharin' pretty freely." He pronounced and emphasized 'sharing' so it sounded like 'Sharon', their code word for a free-use family slut.

"I guess I did at that," she allowed. "Is that the way you guys want it?" she asked the three men who'd all taken seats around the table.

None of them said anything for a moment. This time, their poses of considered thought appeared authentic. Then Aiden spoke.

"I think I like how it played out yesterday," he mused. "When you wanted one of us, you took us. When one of us wanted you, we took you. It was like an exhibition tennis match where the players make really good shots, but also appreciate when their opponent makes them work for it."

"Wise beyond his years," said James.

"Yes, he is," agreed Aisha. "That's why, when it's time for you three to make me airtight, he gets to pick his hole. But for now, I'd like to eat my omelet before it goes cold again."

Chapter 21

Everyone took a seat around the table, eating and drinking from the generous spread. The Sewards often did this of a weekend morning, discussing the week behind, the week ahead, and current events. Today the twisted family began the day talking about condoms versus bareback and pondering whether real safety also called for rubbers during blowjobs and using oral dams. Ah, the eternal debate between safety and sensation.

That branched off into how often professional porn stars got tested so they could perform bareback, which naturally led to how often each family member was getting tested for various STIs and STDs. The regimen had started back in the summer, when they realized Jalen was fucking at least three other women besides his mother. There had been HPV tests and vaccinations, and then regular screenings for everything from Chlamydia to HIV. Jalen was going every four to six weeks, based on his wide activity. Fortunately, his college, as a participant in the State University's student health program, provided free sexual testing outside of students' usual medical insurance to avoid any widespread outbreaks among a population of horny, hard-drinking, on-their-own-for-the-first-time young adults.

Since Aiden was only having sex with Katrina and his mother (well, except for that one time at Halloween with Judy - but that was more than three months ago and he'd tested clean in early January), and wearing condoms with both (well, except for that one time with Mom two weeks ago - and yesterday), he was only scheduled to get tested every six months.

Mom and Dad had decided on a schedule of every two months each, only they would leapfrog each other, so that as a couple they were getting checked every month. They had also opted to keep this outside of their normal healthcare by going to a specialized clinic up here in the city and paying the bills out of pocket. Of course, they'd both gone in early December, after at least 28 days had passed following their one encounter with someone other than Aiden or Jalen, over the Halloween weekend.

Neither that unplanned adventure, nor Aiden and Jalen's surprise Halloween swap came up in the conversation. Apparently, transparency in even an open family still had its limits.

In the midst of breakfast and the flowing conversation, each boy broke away to shower in the master bath so as to start the day clean. While no one minded mingling the others' fresh sweat and cum across their bodies in the heat of the moment, neither was anybody into day-old grunge. Always best to start with a clean slate. Even if they all knew the slates wouldn't stay clean long.

Chapter 22

Young Aiden was the second teen to shower, and he was disappointed but not surprised to find that the other three Sewards were already getting dirty again while he was still rubbing his hair dry with a towel.

His mother was on her feet, bent over a cleared corner of the dining table. She still had her sleeveless cotton shirt on, but it had been pulled up to expose her breasts, which were crushed against the tabletop. Her bathrobe lay on the floor, and the robe's belt had been used to tie her arms loosely behind her back. Her panties were out of sight somewhere, leaving her shapely round bottom completely exposed.

Well, exposed except where Jalen's body blocked it from view, since he was snugged up against Aisha's butt and driving his big cock into her hot cunt. Mother Seward's upper body lay along the short edge of the table, with her face resting on its left cheek and looking out. This left her mouth at a perfect height and position for Papa Seward to thrust his own black pole through the woman's other set of plump lips.

The 18-year-old had put his shorts and t-shirt back on after his shower but now he shucked them off as he scoped out where he might fit into today's first scene in Mom's Valentine Family Gangbang, which is the title that popped into his head for the movie he wished he could be filming. Ah, now he knew how to join in.

He noticed a bottle of lube standing on the table near where mother and son were joined at the hips. He picked it up, pulled one of Mom's ass cheeks to the side and squeezed out some of the lube so it hit right on the puckered anus and oozed across the perineum until it hit the top of the thrusting penis, where it got to work. The two fuckers both sighed agreeably.

Aiden then carried the bottle around to the opposite side of the table. The top of his mother's head was just a few inches from where he stood, while his father was just around the corner to his left, slowly and blissfully using his wife's mouth like a sex doll. Aiden reached down and pulled his mother's shirt up a few more inches. The lube was the kind that could do double duty for massages as well as intercourse, and he squirted a line along the exposed, pale brown skin.

Leaning over, Aiden began working the muscles of Aisha's upper back. He loved the power he felt there, knowing his mother could and regularly did do sets of twenty to thirty pushups while out on runs. The moans coming out around his father's dick changed in tenor and Aiden took that for his own credit.

Then he leaned even lower and brought his mouth close to their Valentine slut's ear. For a moment, his father's sawing back and forth distracted him. While he'd bumped cocks yesterday with both James and Jalen while triple-teaming Mom's mouth, he'd never been this close to another cock with his own mouth. If he turned his head, laying his cheek on his mother's, it would be nothing for his father to go back and forth between their mouths in the same, steady rhythm. What would that be like?

His mother's head twitched just then from his exhaling uncomfortably into her ear canal and Aiden snapped back to his original intent.

"You look so hot, Mom," he crooned. "You're such a perfect Valentine slut. Wouldn't you like some photos or video to remember this special event?" He continued on in a hurry to deflect an automatic rejection. "We'd only use your and Dad's phones, so you would have complete control over what happened with it. You've told me that sometimes you wish our sessions on the family video intranet were being recorded, because you never get to see you the action the way your watchers do. Won't you really regret not being able to see how you took on all three of us at once?"

The boy's argument was more persuasive than he knew, because what he didn't know was that this was another area where his parents had been lying to him and his brother. After catching Aiden secretly spying on Jalen and Aisha making love last summer with a hidden camera, his parents had built on his idea by setting up multiple cameras in the guest apartment in the basement of the family home. Now, when Aisha had an urge, she could take one of her cocks down there for an extended session and know that the other two Seward men were voyeurs to the action. It allowed her to indulge her exhibitionist streak, while still keeping her family sex compartmentalized.

Part of allowing for the whole decadent scenario was extracting a solemn pledge from each boy that he wouldn't try to record any of the action - the threat of public exposure was just too dangerous. The two sons had readily agreed. Mom, however, had soon felt left out since she was the only one who never got to see the clandestine action. Mr. and Mrs. Seward had then decided that while letting the boys have video of the family incest was too risky, Aisha and James could certainly be trusted. Thus, the executive officers of Seward Family Services now had a small, but exciting video collection of Aisha being serviced by all three members of her cock staff.

Aisha shot her eyes up to her husband's and pulsed her lips tightly around his rod four times in quick succession. She clearly liked the idea.

"Okay," said James. "But only my and Mom's phones. In the bedroom," he added when Aiden popped up and began scanning around the suite. The teen rushed off, coming back in a few seconds with two iPhones. He handed one to his father and held the screen of the other up against the extended left thumb of his mother.

James immediately put his own phone to work, shooting down at his dark cock impaling his wife's comparatively pale face. "Happy Valentine's Day," he smiled down at her.

She returned his look with a grin of her own. A grin that showed all of her teeth, clamped firmly on his suddenly imperiled penis.

"Oh, shit," came simultaneously out of both teen's mouths.

Then, after one more glare, Aisha replaced her wolfen smile with soft lips and tongue and James returned to fucking her mouth, although much more on guard than before.

The next forty-five minutes were spent almost like on an actual porn set, with establishing shots being captured, bits of staged dialogue being delivered to set up the 'movie' if everything was ever edited together, and various angles of sex acts being tested that looked good for the camera, even if they didn't really add to the performers' pleasure. Of course, they also took plenty of time rectifying that pleasure issue, so that the star of the Valentine gangbang had two very satisfying climaxes that were also captured on video.

By 9:30, they were enacting the classic, almost mandatory closing scene of a beautiful woman on her knees, while three black cocks were sucked and stroked for the grand triple facial finale. James and Aiden came almost simultaneously, and both got their first shots into her gaping mouth, before painting cheeks and chin. Jalen was close behind and blasted her forehead first with a massive spurt, before she pulled him into her mouth to capture as much of the remaining delicious cream as she could. The closing shot of her post-swallow face, glazed and dripping, with empty mouth open wide, was one that could compete with any on the internet.

Chapter 23

By 10:15, everyone had showered again and dressed to go out into the city. Aiden had actually suggested the excursion, although James had been working toward it. The CEO of SFS again trying to think beyond the constant heat of desire bubbling in his balls, to the actual logistics of keeping a 40-year-old woman, regardless of her high state of fitness, constantly full of cock over a 3-day period. Even her own desires wouldn't be able to overcome the muscular, vascular, and dermatological stress of non-stop sucking and fucking, on both her and her lovers. The goal was for Aisha to enjoy herself from beginning to end, and common sense called for some breaks to regroup and recuperate.

Aiden's own calculus might have had some of those concerns in the unconscious background, but upfront was the reminder that all three men had independently requested a Valentine's weekend getaway to show Aisha how much they loved her, emotionally and romantically as well as sexually. And that included having fun together outside the bedroom. So, the four of them found themselves in the hotel lobby at the Concierge Desk, checking on exhibits, events, and attractions.

Over at the Reception Desk, Gillian Thompson, the 29-year-old assistant manager who had checked in Aisha and Aiden the previous evening, was ogling the group as surreptitiously as possible. Damn, they were a good-looking family. The youngest was still a sweet, scrumptious bit of brown sugar, but his apparent older brother, though not much older, was about as dark-skinned as Gillie herself. He also had about two inches in height and twenty pounds of muscle on his fit, pretty brother, and Gillie could easily imagine herself being pummeled by either or both of the two young studs.

If only the sons were staying behind while their parents went out, she might take the chance to try and entice them to join her in an empty room. It would be even riskier than her usual guest seduction efforts, but oh, the rewards. And oh, by the way, what about those parents? The dad was as much of a stud as either son, but with that worldly handsome look that only came with maturity, and Mrs. Seward was a goddess. She looked to be around 5'9", give or take, and moved with athletic power and grace, despite having enviable curves both top and bottom.

Gillie's most audacious seduction so far had been scoring with both a teenaged university student and his 50-ish mother, but each separately and with no knowledge of the other over a 4-day visit. She was suddenly gripped with a fantasy of her and Aisha Seward disrobing each other up in their suite, while the three Seward men surrounded them, naked and beautiful, and just waiting to pounce on both women. 'Oh, my,' Gillie thought, and prepared to go to the staff bathroom to rub one out when she suddenly heard, "Excuse me, Ms. Thompson, I seem to be having some trouble with this guest's reservation. Will you please take a look?"

Gillian gave herself a quick mental shake and put on her professional face before turning with a smile to face their newest receptionist and a sour-looking old dowager. As she stepped over, she thought to herself that maybe it was time for her to switch her fantasies from seducing Aisha Seward and her family to emulating them. A beautiful Black couple, clearly educated and successful, with two beautiful Black sons who glowed with intelligence and confidence, now that was a goal worth striving for. And clearly, incestuous group sex did not have a role in such a successful family.

Chapter 24

While the gray cold of mid-February did not show the city at its best, the Seward clan still had a wonderful outing. With the concierge's help, they'd come up with a long walking loop that allowed them to regularly get out of the cold by popping into various art galleries until they reached a vegetarian bistro that Aisha had been wanting to visit for a while now. None of her carnivores made a peep of complaint, and all seemed genuinely satisfied with the luncheon they were served. Their next stop was a high-end chocolatier, always best visited when full rather than hungry. They enjoyed cups of decadent hot cocoa and Aisha bought each of her lovers a Valentine's gift suited to their particular tastes. She paid to have them all delivered to their hotel so they wouldn't have to cart them around at their next stop, a jewelers' exhibition at the convention center. At the exhibition the men bought Valentine gifts for Aisha. Jalen and Aiden went in together on a 14-karat gold necklace with stylized capital A and J charms. James used the consulting fee he'd received for his seminar at the FBI Academy to buy Aisha a set of diamond solitaire earrings set in rose gold. Their Valentine girl put on her presents immediately.

1...56789...11