Sex Adventures with Julie Pt. 04

Story Info
Sloppy seconds with Julie's roommate.
1.5k words
4.45
12.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1, 2, and 3 for a better understanding of how I reached this point.

---------------------------------------------

I lay flat on the floor, panting. Sarah and Josh has just left. I could still feel the sticky, warm cum on my face. It was so thick, and even after several minutes, had not dripped off.

"You know, you've basically been a little cum slut since last night," Julie teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I protested.

"I'm hungry," Julie said. "I'm going to go get something to eat. Should I get you something?"

"You're just going to leave me here, handcuffed?" I asked.

"Yeah... but don't worry, you'll be fine. My roommate isn't supposed to be back till tonight. And it'll take too long for you to get cleaned up... also, it's so hot having you tied up and covered in cum, just waiting for me."

Damn it woman.. my cock began to grow again in my cage.

"Alright, just get me a couple slice of pizza."

"Okay, and maybe when I come back, you'll get to cum" She said with a mischievous smile.

I hoped that was true. I had pleasured her and her friend Sarah. I had sucked off her friend Josh and taken his cock twice, and still hadn't cum in 5 days. My case of blue balls were real.

Julie quickly got dressed and left. I heard the door lock and the footsteps receded.

I was left in the dark, lying on Julie's roommates bed, my wrists cuffed behind my back, and Josh's cum drying on my face.

Maybe I drifted off from the exciting morning I had had, but no more than a few minutes later, I heard a key turn in the front door. What? That couldn't be Julie already, I expected her to be gone for at least 30 minutes.

If not Julie... then her roommate, Emily??? Oh God, what was she think? Finding a naked handcuffed man with cum on his face lying on her bed. I wiggled my way to the inner corner of her bed. Maybe she wouldn't notice me.

The door opened, and in stumbled what must be Emily, a thin, 5'8'' freckled brunette. Her silhouette in the dark room against the bright hallway showed off her figure, I could make out high heels, a short skirt, and some sort of fancy top. She had clearly been out with a guy or partying last night. Judging by how late in the morning it was, she'd either just woken up and gotten dropped off at her dorm, or had continued the festivities this morning before getting a ride back.

She stagged in the room, almost falling over several times. Oh boy, she was definitely drunk...

Slowly making her way towards her bed over the next 20 seconds, she kicked off her shoes and collapsed into bed next to me, not even noticing my presence.

I didn't make a sound. I was still naked, with my hands cuffed behind my back, the cock cage clamped around my rapidly shrinking penis, and Josh's cum on my face dry and flaky. Emily rolled over towards me; I could smell the alcohol coming off of her. It smelled fresh; she definitely had a few drinks this morning.

But there was another faint smell, a familiar one. Was it sex... or maybe cum? Far be it for me to judge anyone after the night I've had, but this woman had gotten up this morning, drank heavily, had what appears to have been unprotected sex, let a guy cum inside her, and then returned home without cleaning up. I shifted ever so slightly away from her and leaned by head towards her midsection and sniffed. Yup, that was the smell of cum all right.

"Jay, is that you?" a voice suddenly said.

Oh my God! my sudden movements must have awakened her, and from the sounds of it, she didn't know where she was.

"She thinks she's sleeping next to some guy, Jay..." I thought in a panic.

Before I could move further against the wall, she had rolled over and put her hand on my chest. I froze!

"Oh Jay, I want to go again... baby..." She whispered.

I did not move a muscle. Thankfully with the darkness, and with her drunkenness, she didn't know where she was or who I was. With my hands cuffed, I had no choice but to lay still.

"Baby? Jay baby? Are you awake?" She cooed. "Come on baby, let's do it again. It was so hot yesterday..."

What was she talking about? Was she trying to have sex with me right now? I just lay still as her hand moved slowly down my body. It thankfully stopped right above my cock cage.

"Jay baby! Why are you so quite?? She whispered and moaned. "That's okay baby, just lie there. Let me do everything..."

I had no idea what the hell she was talking about, but I was too scared to move. I lay there on my back, with my hands behind my back as Emily slowly got up and hiked up her short skirt. She reached underneath and pulled off a tight looking pair of panties. Throwing them on the ground, she got on her knees and moved towards me.

I shuddered with the anticipation of Emily lowering herself on my hard cock cage and for the inevitable surprise and possible scream when she realized

wasn't this Jay person.

To my astonishment, however, she didn't crawl to my groin but towards my head. In one motion, she straddled by head with both her knees, and gently lowered by naked vagina onto my mouth. Her short skirt flapped back down and covered my face so that she could not see me. The darkness of the room covered the rest of my body.

Her vagina touched by lips. I could not tell if she felt the dried remains of Josh's cum on my face, but I felt her wetness. The smell of sex and cum was overpowering.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" She moaned. "Lick me baby, clean out your dirty girl!"

Not wanting to give her reason to lift her skirt and look at my face, I stuck out my tongue and started locking her lips. They were incredibly wet and tasted slightly salty. I continued licking and pushed my tongue into her vagina slightly, only for more fluid to drip down onto my tongue and into my mouth. I soon realized that the wetness flowing from her pussy wasn't vaginal juices... it was cum.

In my fear, I had forgetting my conclusion that she had fucked someone and taken their cum. Was this is the thing that this Jay had apparently done and she had loved? Not wanting her to come to her realizations, I continued licking and tongue-fucking her hole. More and more apparent cum dropped out onto my tongue. I tried to shrink into the bed and get the cum to roll off my cheeks and onto the bed, but I couldn't move. As it flowed into my mouth, I had no choice but to swallow the salty liquid as I continued to lick. How could this girl have so much cum inside her? Those tight pair of panties must have been keeping it all inside.

Emily as moaning heavily now, grinding her pussy into my face. I just lay there and took it. After a minute or two, the saltiness wore away, and I could taste just her pussy juices. She also seemed to be getting towards the edge. Her grinding became more and more ferocious until finally she gave my loud, sharp moan before slumping sideways off of me and onto the bed.

I just lay there, gasping for breath, my face glistening in juices. I still could not do anything but lie there.

"Oh Jay baby, that was soooo good...." She yawned. "We need to do that again when I wake up."

And with that, as quickly as the kinky facesitting had begun, she was out, asleep next to me.

I slowly lifted my head, arched my back, and sat up. Slowly scrunching forward, I dragged by ass towards the foot of the bed, making sure not to wake Emily. Despite how I had basically been facially raped, my cock was hard again in my cage, and I was hornier than ever. The humiliation and domination has stirred the last 5 days of denied orgasms inside me. I draped my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up slowly, and then I made my way over to Julie's bed.

No use in going to the bathroom to clean up with these handcuffs. Besides, I couldn't risk waking Emily. Not two minutes after I had sat on Julie's bed, did I hear the lock click and the door knob turn.

Julie had returned, and I would have some explaining to do. The excitement and fear caused by cock to strain in its cage. My face was still covered in vagina juices and cum, and I breathed in the scents. I paced myself. No matter how she reacted, I had had all the embarrassment and sexual adventures possible this weekend. There was nothing she could do to punish me or up the ante.

Oh, how wrong I was....

(Continued in part 5)