Sex at IHOP

Story Info
A guy plans to have sex at IHOP after breakfast.
1.3k words
3.75
2.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

I met a woman who was married, with children, and not divorced, she had a husband who wanted to fuck her every day" (probably more than that but she didn't ask?).

We got along so well together that I could almost forget the fact that she was half my age. Yes, I am old... but not dead yet although sometimes it seems like I am trying to be?

I decided that it would be nice to have sex with my "girl" and not just routine, get a room sex. I wanted something very special, something I was pretty sure she had never done with her husband or her prior lovers. And I was pretty sure she had done almost everything with them. Plus we rarely got to meet in person except to share a late breakfast or lunch, and maybe an hour together outside doing something.

I liked the idea of a picnic fuck, but it really didn't seem too likely to be "new" for her, so I decided that the waffle house at 11am was an idea that would work for us. I knew there was a sort of curved booth at the far corner of the service area, and at 11am there would not be many customers. IF I brought some stuff to put on the table, the curved padded seat behind the table would be comfy, and before we got horizontal, oral sex would be obscured by the table and other chairs, and the stuff I set on our table.

We got there on a Thursday at 10:15 and by the time we finished our waffles, there were few customers and they were not close to us. I had tipped the waitress extra so we would not be disturbed- saying we were going to finish our coffee and talk.

I slipped off her panties, and she didn't even seem to notice at all. It was not at all easy to do. She was wearing a loose skirt. I was wearing pants so I had to get them off BEFORE I could slip off her panties. Although I had been wearing her panties for a few days, I could still sniff her scent on them and that gave me the confidence to continue with my plan.

Instead of my pants, I slid on the pants from a "scrub suit" which was easy to pull down if I needed to, but which were enough like pants to allow me to walk to the rest room if I had to do that.

I put my pants into a bag I had brought with me and she asked, "What are you doing? Are those your pants?" I stammered, "No, I just found them here but thought they might fit me." She suggested I go try them on in the men's room and... how could I refuse. I got up and started toward the Men's room when she whistled to me and pointed at my bag. She opened it to pull out the pants so she could toss them to me, but when she did that, she noticed her panties, which I had put in there after removing the "scrub pants". She sniffed them and asked, "have you been wearing these?" The best I could do was say "maybe", and then she asked, "are these mine? where did you get them?"

Usually I am pretty good at thinking up excuses, but I was very confused. I had hoped to be having sex with this wonderful girl by now, and instead I was standing in the restaurant holding my pants and stammering as I tried to figure out how to get back to my plan. So I decided to try to confuse her by asking questions: "why do you think they might be your panties?"

She had some really good reasons, all true ideas, so I sort of had to admit they WERE her panties and that I had "found them in her trash", but a short discussion forced me to admit that I found them in her laundry basket when I was going through her home at a time when she and her family were on a camping trip. She didn't seem amused, but also didn't seem very upset. "Did you go through all my stuff?" she asked.

"Sort of" was the best answer I could come up with.

"Did you find my vibrators?"

"Yes"

"Did you play with them?"

"Not really."

"What do you mean, 'not really'? Did you turn them on?"

"I don't recall"

"Did you use them on your cock or your asshole?"

"No... but I may have licked and sniffed them."

She laughed and said, "I wash them with bleach when I have finished useing one."

"Oh, that would explain why they smelled really clean, like a crime scene."

"Crime scene", are you suggesting something is criminal?

I was about to make an excuse when I realized she was smiling. "You have never seemed very interested in sex, why would you take my panties and sniff my toys?"

I explained that I assumed our age difference would make it unlikely she would be interested in sex, even if she was not married.

"Why would any of that matter if I knew you loved me and I wanted to share my sexual pleasure with you?"

Even if I had thought for a moment, I doubt my reply would have been coherent.

It was something like, "In an ideal world, that is how it would work... but in my world experience, that ideal stuff doesn't seem to happen."

"Maybe that is because you steal panties and sniff toys instead of just asking for what you really want?"

"I suppose that is a possibility", I agreed.

"Well?!"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to ask for what you really want from me?"

"Probably not. I am certain I don't want the rejection which I consider likely."

"So you would rather forego the possibility of getting exactly what you want in order to 'not risk rejection'?"

"Is that wrong? Isn't that what people do? Isn't that what YOU do? In fact, you actually promised me that if you wanted something from me, you would ask... after I had explained that I would give you "whatever you wanted" if I could find any way to do that.

So if you just happened to want the same thing I do, you would have already asked for it, and I would not have to worry about risking rejection if I ask".

"Maybe you are thinking I heard the "anything you want", but what I heard was the 'IF'!!"

We got up to leave and she noticed that the scrub pants outlined my cock and balls, and she asked, "are you showing off for me or for the general public?" ... before I could answer she suddenly seemed to realize I had changed pants to make having sex in the restaurant easier. "Did you think we were going to have sex in that booth with all the people and waitresses around?"

The best I could do was, "maybe I thought it would be fun to do something you haven't ever done before?"

She laughed and said, "Sex in public? True, I haven't done that before and doubt I will ever do it. And I would have to be really DRUNK to do something stupid like that... and how can I get that drunk at IHOP in the middle of the day when you don't bring any booze with you? "

"But if you had just asked, I could have told you that the "family" rest room has privacy... the door locks... and we can always make up a reason we were in there together. You could just tell them I am your medical aide and I help you with your colostomy."

"You would do that for me? Help me with my colostomy?"

"You do NOT HAVE A COLOSTOMY, but what asshole would ask you to prove that? By the way, I have to pee before we drive anyplace, and I notice that the family rest room is empty."

She turned and walked toward the rest rooms but after taking 3 steps, she turned around and looked at me and I could see her lips forming the words "are you coming with me?" Yes, I was.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers