All Comments on 'Sex Class'

by orneeuldman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KitPiscesKitPisces2 months ago

You write like it was real. (I love 1st person stories.) Entertaining, funny and sexie, You tickled my brain and stimulated my imagination. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife organises an art class and occasionally has intercourse with the male models to demonstrate a particular pose. After the timer signals the end of the pose, they just go ahead and fuck until they both cum. Then she holds a new pose with her cunt still open to show the cum leaking out of her. For the next set of poses, if the male model is unable to perform again, she'll get a second man to fuck her, and so on. Once at an all-day art exhibition she posed with (fucked) twelve men, including me, letting the cum just accumulate inside her. I had the final pose, and by then she was well stretched and very easy to slide into. The resulting sketches were really good. The models all get tested for STDs before they are allowed to fuck her. Sometimes I get to fuck some of the other females, but being a male I'm only good for one, maybe two, per session, unlike my wife who can (and does) fuck nonstop, no time to put on her robe between poses.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 2 months ago

Very good it would never happen but very good story 😘🫤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userorneeuldman@orneeuldman
My username tells a part of my "biography". I'm a fairly old man and I still have an active libido. I have written poetry for a long time; had one published a long time ago; have tried writing an adventure novel and did not get very far. Out in the real world I have strong opi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Class Series Info