Sex Contract with Ted Pt. 02

Story Info
I sign a Sex Consent agreement. It is an eye opening.
1.5k words
3.04
7.5k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

I was in Ted's apartment, the man who I intended to share my body with. Ted is single and I am married to Chris. I had agreed verbally to let Ted control me sexually, except for anal or missionary sex. I wanted to go through the whole of the Karma Sutra with Ted.

I had never even heard of a Sex Contract until Ted produced one. I had to read it, complete the options, and then sign and date it.

The Sex Contract read

SEX CONTRACT

CONFIDENTIALITY

Both parties agree to keep the existence of this agreement secret. However it may be held by the solicitor of either party and released in case of legal or criminal necessity.

NAMES OF THE PARTIES

I (insert full name) agree to engage in the following sexual activities with (Ted's name was pre-printed).

SAFE SEX

I (insert name) will take suitable contraceptive measures

I (Ted's name was preprinted) will use condoms except for (insert activities).......

SEXUAL ACTIVITIES

Note - Explain any "Qualified Yes" replies in the Annex section.

Anal Sex (fingers, cock or instruments in the anal cavity)

Receipt Yes / No / Qualified Yes.

Giving Yes / No / Qualified Yes

Anilingus (rimming)

Receipt Yes / No / Qualified Yes.

Giving Yes / No / Qualified Yes

BDSM (Bondage)

Receipt Yes / No / Qualified Yes.

Giving Yes / No / Qualified Yes

It went on with this shopping list.

Bukkake (ejaculating on another person), Creampie, Cunnilingus, Cunt pics, Deep-throating, Dic pics, Dildo sex, Dogging, Dominance, Double penetration, Dry sex, Edging (sexual practice), Ekiben (being carried by their partner while having sex with them), Erotic electrostimulation, Erotic Humiliation, Erotic spanking, Erotic talk, Facesitting, Facial, Fellatio, Fingering, Fisting, Food play, Footjob, Frot (with consent), Gang bang, Groping, Handjob, Hickey, Huanjing bunao (delaying ejaculation), Intercrural sex (non penetrative sex e.g. thighing), Irrumatio (oral sex where man thrusts their penis into another person's mouth), Kiss, Klismaphilia (use of enemas), Kunyaza (striking the glans of the clitoris with the glans of an erect penis), Lotion play, Masturbation, Nanpa (erotic dating), Nipple stimulation, Non-penetrative sex, Nyotaimori (eating food off of another person's naked body), Oral sex, Pearl necklace (man ejaculates semen on or near the neck), Pegging (sexual practice), Phone sex, Prostate massage, Public sex, Rusty trombone (simultaneously performing anilingus and masturbating the penis), Sex magic (satanic type rituals), Sexual roleplay, Sloppy seconds, Soaking (inserting the penis into the vagina but not subsequently thrusting) Swaffelen (hitting a soft or semi-hard penis against another person's body), Tantric (delaying male ejaculation) sex, Teabagging (placing a scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner), Tribadism (female genitals are stimulated by being rubbed against another female's), Urethral intercourse, Urolagnia (pleasure from watching or being watched urinating), Urophagia (drinking urine), Venus Butterfly (using one's tongue on a woman's clitoris, using one's fingers on her vagina, and using the other hand on the anus).

MY REACTION

My major response was that this was a passion killer.

Ted explained that such things were legally advisable since "consent" was a big issue for people who had multiple sex partners.

He had a friend who had a lady friend who made a claim of inappropriate sexual behaviour. Luckily it turned out she was a fantasist. She hadn't invented the claim to harm Ted's friend. She believed it had happened. But she was in one town on the day she believed the event had happened while my friend was in a city 100 miles away. The police realised that the lady truly believed her claim and so she wasn't prosecuted for anything, not even "wasting police time".

LIMITS OF CONTROL

Seeing the form made me think that I didn't want to give Ted complete control over my body. It led us to discuss our erotic sides in great detail, which was kind of erotic in itself. I couldn't imagine Chris and I doing the same. He is a bit shy about discussing sex matters. Ted and I positively revelled in discussing sex.

MY REPLIES

Anal Sex was a definite "NO" to receive but a "YES" to insert articles in Ted's arse.

Ted had a "Qualified Yes" for receiving anal sex. He wrote on his form "I or 2 fingers only. No objects."

Receiving Bondage was a "Qualified Yes". I wrote "only where I am able to escape easily" in the Annex. Giving bondage was a "Yes"

I was happy for Ted to ejaculate on me but qualified this with a "not near my eyes". I gave a "Yes" to having a Pearl necklace. I must admit that I had never heard of it before. The thought of Ted wanking his big cock to give the necklace to me was very erotic. Ted had put "Yes" on his form and so I had the real prospect of getting his love gift.

I was surprised that I put "Yes" to receiving a Dic pic and to sending a Cunt pic to him. I could do this because my husband doesn't know I have a second mobile phone.

"NO WAY RESPONSES"

I wasn't sure about displaying myself at Dogging sessions and put "No". Other "No" answers were Double penetration, Erotic electrostimulation, Erotic Humiliation, Fisting, Gang bang, Klismaphilia and Urophagia.

I joked about Urophagia saying "It would just be taking the piss". Ted smiled at this less than funny jest.

I would have liked to say "Yes" to Hickey. But it would alert Chris to my affair. Getting a love bite was a pre-marital pleasure. Once we got hitched Chris gave up on them.

"YES PLEASE" RESPONSES

I put "Yes" to Dildo sex, Ekiben. Chris and I had never done it. Now he wouldn't be able to carry me while having sex with me. As Ted was so much younger and fitter he could. That was yet another advantage of our soon to be physical aspect of our affair.

Other "Yes" replies were Erotic talk, Facesitting, Fellatio, Fingering, Frot (with consent), Food play, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Huanjing bunao, Intercrural sex, Irrumatio, Kissing, Kunyaza, Lotion play, Masturbation, Nanpa, Nipple stimulation, Non-penetrative sex, Nyotaimori, Oral sex, Phone sex, Prostate massage, Rusty trombone, Sex magic, roleplay, Soaking, Swaffelen, Tantric sex, Teabagging, Urethral intercourse, Urolagnia (both watching and being watched) and for a Venus Butterfly.

"QUALIFIED YES" REPLIES

I qualified Erotic spanking with the comment "Not so hard as to leave marks on my body", I qualified Facial with "Not near my eyes". This replicated my "ejaculation" answer.

For "Public sex" I wrote the caveat "Only with prior agreement as to place, sexual activities and time spent." I had in mind that we could have a quickie in a secluded wood but not where there was a chance of being seen.

TED'S FORM

We exchanged forms. I had a real insight into Ted's sexual preferences. I could only guess what my husband really wanted even if (like Ekiben) he couldn't do it. It seemed to me that I ought to KNOW his desires rather than have to GUESS them.

SIGNING AND STORING MY FORM

I signed and dated my copy of the form and so did Ted.

Ted said "I will get photocopies. We each need 2 copies of both forms. I will keep one copy of mine and yours in my safe. I will send the copy of my forms and yours to my solicitor."

I said "I don't have anywhere where I could keep a copy hidden from Chris. And I don't have a solicitor."

Ted said "One of my friends hides her copy under the marital bed. No one moves a double bed. My friend gets a buzz from her and her husband sleeping on top of her erotic love letter to me. As for the solicitor I shall instruct him to release a copy of your Sex Consent form to you upon a written request from you. In which case you should only need 1 copy of your own form."

I said "I hope that Chris won't ever need to move the bed,"

EVIL DEEDS BRING BAD LUCK.

It was much later that Chris dropped his wedding ring. He always took it off before having a bath. He looked for it under the bed. He saw something strange and fished my Sex Contract and my mobile phone out. He had an insight into my sexuality and what I would accept from someone else.

Because Ted and I used the phone to communicate with each other, Chris would have a blow by blow history of my sexual activities. When he found it he couldn't access the data, because I had a password protection.

Chris was angry and upset and all at sea. But uppermost was his desire to find out the answers to 3 questions "Is my affair still continuing?" "What sexual activities actually happened?" and "What the fuck do I do about it". The mobile phone would answer the first 2 questions. You will have to wait to find out what Chris did do about my affair.

In part 3 Chris finds answers to the first 2 questions.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers