Sex Contract with Ted Pt. 03

Story Info
Chris reacts to my master's plan for erotic adventures.
2.1k words
2.45
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers

My name is Pauline. I signed a Sex Consent Contract with Ted, with whom I am having an affair. Ted also signed a copy.

WHY SIGN?

All this rigmarole is intended to stop any suspicion of Ted having non-consensual sex with me. That is his legal protection. At this stage Ted and I haven't yet got intimate.

It's erotic benefit was that it made me aware of some sex practices, like Pearl necklacing, that I am willing to try. It is a bit of an understatement to say "I am willing to try" I am desperate to have Ted wank and ejaculate his sperm onto my neck. After all half the fun of having an affair is to have experiences that you can not get with a husband.

The Sex Consent contract also made me set limits to sex practices. One example was that I agreed to have sex with Ted in public but that I had to agree where and what in advance. This is legally "qualified consent". In legal theory a sex contract empowers women. Some of the sex contracts available (I learned later) have penalty clauses for disclosing the existence of a Sex Contract "without reasonable cause". I can see why. The Sex Contract gives an explicit insight into a person's sexuality.

A HISTORICAL SPECULATION

There is a theory that Hitler's sexuality was a major (some say dominant) factor in his desire for war. They link Hitler's failed relationship with his 21 year old half-niece to his world view that Germany had a right to dominate other countries.

Hitler was also well known for his dominance of various leaders. He described the British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain as "a flea". Many saw Chamberlain's flying to Munich to meet Hitler as him being strong (it was his first experience of flying and he was 69). Hitler saw this as him (and Britain) as weak.

Perhaps the best example was when Hitler summoned Tsar Boris III of Bulgaria to a meeting and demanded the Tsar declared war on Russia. The Tsar refused. Hitler tried to hit him and the Tsar suffered a heart attack at the meeting. He agreed to declare war on far-away Britain. The Tsar died three weeks later.

The Sex Consent contract didn't exist in those days. But It would be fascinating if we had them for the 39 year old war monger and genocidist.

DUPLICITY

As I agreed with Ted, I hid my copy of the Sex Consent Form under the bed I share with Chris, my husband. Ted and I mostly communicated using a mobile phone (Chris doesn't know I have as second mobile phone). I store this phone alongside the Sex Consent contract under my bed.

Ted and I never got beyond the Sex Contract discussions for that first date. Ted didn't even kiss me. He texted me saying "Slave, I will consider what activities you can do that will best please me."

THE DOWNSIDE

The downside is that Chris found my Sex Consent Form and my mobile phone. Therefore my husband had the full SP on my affair. He knew everything, including what I truly felt about him.

Chris was angry and upset and all at sea. But uppermost was his desire to find out the answers to 3 key questions

QUESTION 1

"Is my affair still continuing?" The answer to this was in the mobile phone. I had been having an affair for 4 months and it wasn't over.

QUESTION 2

"What sexual activities actually happened?" Again the mobile phone had the answer. Included in this was "reportage" of our marriage to Ted. He found that I acted under instruction from Ted.

INSTRUCTION - SEXTING.

I agreed that Ted and I wouldn't have sex until he had "devised such tasks as will please him".

In the meantime we would engage in sexting (I had agreed to have Erotic Talk). We would occasionally meet but erotic talk would mostly be via text messages on the phone.

My first piece of Erotic Talk was to describe having sex with my husband. It read "Intimate in bedroom, lights dimmed, missionary position"

I had agreed to give my husband a rating. I rated the experience 3 out of 5.

I pleased my master by telling secrets that no wife should tell anyone else. I got more expert at giving Ted the full gen on Chris and my sex life.

He always replied "TY. Well done."

INSTRUCTION - WATCH PORN

Ted also gave me instructions to spice up Chris and my sex life. He got us to watch porn together. He then got us to open our own User account. Ted even chose the name "Eros_duo" for it. He then became a friend under the name "Sex Master 69". I his the significance of "Sex Master 69" from Chris. My husband and (under Ted's orders) had accepted lots of friends requests. "Sex Master 69" was just one of many friends.

As a result Chris became more assertive and I rated him 4 out of 5. My text read "Chris went down on me. He was surprisingly good. Had orgasm."

As ever Ted replied "TY. Well done." But this time he added "Keep up your excellent reportage."

INSTRUCTION - DIRTY WEEKEND

Ted also texted me with this order "Book a dirty weekend at Grand Hotel for Chris and you. I will be in hotel so I can be nearer the action".

He sent me a dic pic of his erect penis. I hadn't appreciated how much pleasure I could gave Ted by this erotic talk about my marital relations. I stripped naked and sent a nude video of myself dancing in reply. Of course I had made sure that I hadn't auto saved pictures to either of the online photo storage apps. Auto-saving nude pics and videos to online storage would certainly have given the game away to my husband.

Chris agreed to the principle of a dirty weekend (which was a sign of how much he had progressed). I then had to book a specific room so that Ted would be in the next room. I was to book an Evening meal so that Ted could watch us eating and preparing for sex. If possible I could also get Chris to use the swimming pool and sauna when Ted was there.

TED'S PLANS

In one of our actual conversations he said "I rate your marital revelations so highly because I am controlling both you and your husband. Ideally I would like for Chris to agree to be my slave and sign a Sex Consent Form. But I guess he wouldn't yet be happy discussing a Sex Consent form. So I think that is unlikely Chris is yet in a place where I can control him as well as you."

I asked "What would you have Chris do?"

Ted replied "I wouldn't want any gay stuff. I would want to watch him perform with you under my instructions, preferably in a public place."

INSTRUCTION - CHANGE VENUE

Chris said " In the meantime I want him to fuck you in his living room with all the lights on. Can you manage to get him to do that?"

I replied "I think that should be easy."

Ted said "Great. Now send me a photo of your bedroom and your living room so I can better visualise how you are fucking."

INSTRUCTION - PUBLIC BONDAGE & URINATION

My first sexual dalliance with Ted was in a small piece of woodland between the beach and beach huts between Studland and Middle Beach in Dorset. Although this is on the South Western Footpath we would be there at nighttime. It was unlikely any long distance walkers would happen along, and no one is allowed to use the beach huts at night time. The wooded area was equidistant from Studland car park and the Middle Beach car park so it was unlikely we would have to worry about any dog walkers. Each was a good 20 minutes walk away.

MY CONSENT

Ted had chosen well. I had agreed to have public sex but only with my prior approval. I sent a text to agree the venue and to agree that I would be tied up and urinate. All this was to take place in darkness so Ted would use a torch to watch me.

THE EXPERIENCE

To aid urination I drank a large glass of wine, spirits and had a cup of high-caffeine (strength 9) coffee before Ted picked me. I also took with me an energy drink. All these increased urine production, according to studies.

It was fun parking at the Studland viewpoint and taking the footpath down towards the beach, guided by Ted's torch. He shone the torch on the Dragon's Teeth (a WW2 defence against tank invasion). We then reached beach level. I could see the lights of Bournemouth some 5 miles away across the sea. It was quite romantic walking along the beach with Ted.

But the sound of the sea was increasing my desire to pee. I was glad when we reached the woodland. Ted shone the torch on me as I stripped naked. He then tied my left arm to one tree and my right arm to another. He opened the energy drink and I gulped it down. A minute later the urine started flowing and Ted's torch lit it up.

When I finished he wiped my legs and vaginal area with a wet wipe. He then kissed me and thanked me. He went behind and examined me from the rear. He then said "Release yourself". With one yank I was free from the trees. He untied me completely and kissed me again.

We walked back towards the Studland car park. We saw one dog walker as we approached the footpath that took us up to the car park.

I sent a text to Ted "He might have seen me naked."

Ted replied "That's half the fun, knowing that you might get caught, but also knowing that it is unlikely."

I replied "Too true. Can we go back another time?"

Ted's text read "I will consider your request. But I make no promises."

MY HUSBAND'S REACTION

He took a long time to get over the initial anger. He often shouted at me. He cancelled our dirty weekend. He watched "cuckold" porn obsessively. He was distant and horrid to live with. He made me promise not to contact Ted, which I agreed to.

Once he had cooled down he suggested we attended therapy sessions.

THERAPY

During therapy I found out that I had been a surrogate mother to Chris. Therefore Chris had liked me being in control for example by allowing him to watch porn. He had been watching it, and wanking to it, in secret.

Thinking of another person's cock was normal.

Chris and I both agreed that my affair had improved my marriage.

I didn't feel guilt about having the affair, but Chris needed me to feel shame and remorse.

Chris couldn't believe that me being a submissive to Ted made me feel powerful.

In a strange way I wanted Chris to KNOW what was happening. That was why I stored all the evidence under the bed.

I didn't want to lose Chris.

I didn't want to lose Ted either.

I wanted Ted and Chris to meet.

Chris could really look and listen at me, using special exercises.

Both relationships had been about pretending (since I hid emotional "affective" things from Ted)

I revelled in Chris's newfound passion

Ted was more than sex, he had excited my desire for sensuality

I wanted mutuality (being wanted).

Ted was an Alpha while Chris was a Beta.

Ted was an Alpha and I am a Beta.

THE RESULT OF THERAPY

Chris agreed to meet Ted alone without me. It ended badly with Chris telling Ted "Fuck off and die."

Then he gave me an ultimatum. Write out a new Sex Consent contract for what he would want us to do. I said "Everything on Ted's contract plus missionary sex."

I got to go back to that woodland between Studland and Middle Beach with my husband and a torch. It was better than with Ted. This was because not only did I get naked and get tied up and urinated. But then Chris also got naked and I tied him up and watched him pee.

It seems that 2 Betas can get along. You just have to trade which partner is to be a Beta plus. It helps having a Sex Consent contract, for the Beta plus is "pushing at an open door", knowing the Beta is willing to be submissive for that sexual action.

LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers