All Comments on 'Sex Contract with Ted Pt. 02'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Impo_64Impo_642 months ago

Stupid! The contract was enough for him to get a divorce favourable to his interests! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please. NEVER continue this poorly conceived and badly written trash.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

Finally! A story that doesn’t have a happy ending.

Because there can’t be. She is cheating on Chris and he has every right to be angry, Ted has no desire to marry her and she is giving Ted her best while giving Chris the leftovers.

I would say that this ends badly.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Descriptions. Why? What purpose do they serve? Why not read or watch the Kama Sutra?

Madison1492Madison14922 months ago

I hope he burns her and Ted

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What the fuck does it matter whether she's still cheating? She's a cheating, lying whore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why is this woman married? The way you have written her she is just another unloving cheating bitch, she doesn't love her husband wht pretend, in the next chapter they need to get divorced so she can fuck anyone and everyone she comes in contact with.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why does he want answers she is a whore get rid of the slut

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have to agree with her initial feeling - a contract, especially one that is so long and detailed, is a mood killer! A brief contract that merely says that whatever both parties agree to at the time is fine.

patilliepatillie2 months ago

Stilted and choppy, the sex contract was a complete turnoff, no descriptions as to why she wants to do this, or what she looks like.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What horse shit. Is this bitch literally so delusional to think she's worth Chris sticking around? He only has to have 1/2 a brain to realize this cunt is a one way ticket to STD's. Any rational man would get away from this self-absorbed cheating skank slut ASAP. Let her and Ted travel down this pathway to self-destruction without him. He shouldn't give two flying fucks about this whore.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Pretty far-fetched plot. I agree with others that the lengthy sex contract was a total turnoff as well as absurd on its face. The bit about filing a copy with his lawyer was ridiculous. I am curious as to Chris’ reaction in the next chapter. He and the slut didn’t have any sex life to speak of. If he doesn’t toss the stupid slut wife out, I would be surprised.

Karn9Karn92 months ago

Ok a very lengthy start and description of the contract. It boarded me I skipped it over. Could be a good story in the next 2 parts, I’ll have to wait and see. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don't need anything but you GONE SLUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is turning into cuckold story, I guarantee it

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Bury them together Chris. It’s in the contract.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous