Sex craving Hyde Ch. 03

Story Info
The three were in a zone of their own.
3.4k words
4.76
8.1k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers

Highly recommend reading Parts 1 and 2 first.

Having had a sexually satisfying afternoon and evening the previous day, with Kyle at the office and with her husband and daughter at home, and as a result having had a good night's sleep, Annie felt very relaxed as she arrived at the office the next morning. She was looking forward to seeing Kyle and to begin executing the next phase of Jack's and her plan.

Kyle, on the other hand, hardly slept that night for fear that someone may have somehow peeked in through the closed blinds or heard something as he and Annie were going at it in his office. Or maybe Annie told her husband out of remorse, and he'd come looking for him. When he arrived at work the next morning, he quickly nodded good morning to staffers he passed them on the way to his office, closed his door and sat still in his chair.

Around 20 minutes later he slowly began to refocus on his whereabouts. He knew he wanted his coffee, which he generally had within a minute of arriving to work, but he didn't relish going to the coffee machine in the staff room for fear of meeting Annie or someone saying something that would bury him in shame.

Finally realizing he had no choice, he got up to leave his office, and just as he put his hand on the doorknob, someone knocked.

Startled, he opened the door and there stood Annie.

All smiles, she greeted him,

"Good morning, Kyle. How are you this morning?"

"Uh, fine, Annie. Just fine. How are you?"

"Couldn't be better! Can we have a little talk later in the day? There's something I'd like to share with you."

Kyle didn't know what to make of it. Was he in trouble or not? He just didn't know.

"Of course, Annie. Around closing time, if that's ok with you."

"Great. Enjoy your day, Kyle."

"Thanks, you too."

-----------------

For the rest of the day, Kyle was restless due to the negative scenarios running through his head.

At 5 o'clock sharp he called Annie on the office extension line and offered she come to his office for that talk she wanted.

A few minutes later she came in, closed the door and sat down. This time he didn't close the blinds and he didn't lock the door.

Annie broke out in a big smile.

"Baby, I can't get you or what we did out of my mind. I've been wet all day and masturbated twice in the ladies room."

Kyle stared at her with wide open eyes, not being sure if what he heard was real or not.

As if walking barefoot on burning coal,

"Annie, I apologize if I stepped out of line yesterday. It won't happen again."

"Kyle, you're not listening! What we had yesterday was amazing, and I want more and more of the same."

He eventually let her words sink in through the mental barrier he had built up over the past 24 hours.

Rediscovering his facial muscles, he finally managed to speak.

"Annie, to say it was amazing is an understatement as far as I'm concerned. You are the most beautiful, sexiest and hottest woman I've ever been intimate with."

"I'm thrilled to hear you say that, Kyle. I really am."

"So, what did you want to share with me, Annie?"

"Well, it's like this. As I mentioned to you in the interview, my husband Jack and I are happily married. We've been married over 20 years now and we've decided we'd like to spice up our sex life. We told ourselves that the thing we most need to avoid is a mundane sexual relationship.

"So we are into fulfilling fantasies, both the two of us together and separately."

"How do you mean?"

"The day I started working here, I told Jack that I have the hots for you, Kyle.

"His response was, 'Go for it, Honey.' "

"You're fucking kidding me!"

"I'm not, Kyle.

"Last night I told him in detail about our red-hot fuck session."

Just for emphasis and even though it was not exactly what transpired, she added,

"He got so aroused that we immediately fucked for over an hour."

"Annie! Are you out of your mind?!"

With a mischievous smile: "Not at all, Kyle. My husband is also great in bed."

"You know what I mean, Annie!

"I could get in trouble for this. Your husband may want to take revenge for what I did with you!"

"Kyle, please stop reacting hysterically to something I never said or implied!"

"So why are you telling me all this?"

"Please let me get to the point.

"Last night after we showered and finally got into bed to go to sleep, Jack told me that one of his fantasies is for me to find a man that would be both acceptable and suited to my sexual preferences and someone that he would be willing to have come into our lives. He went on to explain that if I could find such a man, he would be totally turned on if this man and I had sex in our bed while he'd sit and watch."

Kyle just sat there with his mouth open in total disbelief.

"Baby, did you hear what I said?

"Both you and Jack are handsome hot studs as well as being kind and considerate men. You'll get along fabulously.

"Kyle, Baby, say something."

"Jeez, Annie, I don't know what to say. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that something like this would or could happen to me.

"I don't even know if I'll be able to get it up with someone watching, let alone your husband for cryin' out loud."

"I know my 2 lovers, Baby. You won't have any problem there."

"Say you.

"What happens now? I just go to your house, take you into your bedroom, look at your husband sitting in a chair, and fuck you on your bed?!"

Annie let out a laugh as she turned to see through the office window if someone was still around. Not seeing anyone, she got up, walked over to Kyle, bent over and planted a hot wet kiss on Kyle's lips and simultaneously caressed his bulge.

Answering his facetious question,

"Generally speaking, yes. Although we'll take it real slow. First you and Jack can get to know each other while we have a few drinks to ease any tension in the air, and then we'll take it from there."

Having just tasted Annie's lips again as she temporarily awakened his cock, "You seem to have it all figured out, Annie."

"Trust me, Baby. Come on, take me home."

"Where's your car?"

"Jack brought me to the office this morning, as we planned to have you come home with me. If not, I'll take a cab."

"I'd really like to go home and shower and change first."

"No need, Baby. You can shower at our place and Jack will give you one of his bathrobes."

Kyle looked at Annie incredulously,

"Unbelievable! I haven't even had time to digest this crazy and wild idea, and I'm already wearing your Husband's bathrobe?!"

Annie checked to make sure everyone had left, then took Kyle's hand, pulled him out of his chair and led him out of the office.

----------------

Snuggled up to Kyle as they drove to Annie's home, she guided his hand to rest on her thigh under her skirt. While he caressed her, she massaged his growing cock.

They got out of the car and walked to the entrance. Just as Annie put the key in the front door lock, Jack opened the door.

Kyle, seeing Jack for the first time, practically froze on the spot.

With a most natural and friendly smile, Jack extended his hand to greet Kyle as Annie introduced them.

"Come on in, Kyle. Nice to finally meet you."

Kyle extended his hand to Jack and managed a smile in return.

Annie gave Jack a warm kiss, said she'd go and shower and asked him to guide Kyle to the spare room so he could freshen up and to give him one of his bathrobes.

Jack closed the door as they walked into the foyer, helped Kyle take off his jacket and hung it up in the coat closet.

Placing a hand on Kyle's lower back to guide him forward, he led him up to the spare room.

About a half hour later, Jack saw Kyle come back down in the new bathrobe he gave him to use.

"Come on in to our living room and get a load off your feet. I'm sure you've had a long day as usual."

Going to the bar Jack asked,

"What's your preference, Kyle?"

"Scotch is fine. Thanks."

While preparing the drinks, Jack thought, 'Annie was right. He is handsome and seems to have a great physique too. I can see why Annie has the hots for him. Hopefully we'll get some action this evening, as Vicky is staying at a friends for the night.'

Kyle, feeling uneasy in a bathrobe of a man he just met, and with whose wife he just fucked, was trying to focus in on where he was as he watched Jack pouring the drinks.

'Jack seems to be a real nice guy', he thought. 'I can see why Annie has the hots for him. He's really good looking and well built.' Jack was wearing a tight T-shirt and loose shorts. The T-shirt accentuated his muscular arms, chest and abs.

Annie came back down to the living room. She wore a white cut-off jersey that accentuated her ample breasts and exposed her firm tummy, and tight pink shorts that hugged her gorgeous ass, highlighted her beautiful long legs, and left no breathing space for her pussy.

As Jack and Kyle already had their drinks in hand, Jack got up to prepare one for Annie. Annie sat down on the couch real close to Kyle, tucked her legs under her butt and put an arm around Kyle's shoulder as Jack brought her the drink.

Jack sat on the single sofa seat across from the two of them.

"So, Kyle. I take it that Annie has filled you in on our preferences of a kinky lifestyle. I assume that you're being here with us means that you're open to experiencing it?"

Annie meanwhile was unabashedly fondling Kyle's neck and began tongue licking and gently biting his earlobe.

"To tell you the truth, I hardly know what to make of this whole scene, but your wife here is the most amazingly beautiful, hot and sexy woman I've ever had the pleasure of being with and I just couldn't see myself giving her up so some other guy could say yes to your offer. Besides, Annie is very persuasive, as I'm sure you're aware."

Jack and Annie, both laughed and agreed.

Feeling the atmosphere more relaxed, Annie took Kyle's empty glass from his hand and put it on the end table along with hers. She hopped onto Kyle's lap opening her legs to each side of him. She began kissing him and he invited her in to taste his waiting tongue. They kissed deeply as his hands began fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples under her jersey. Annie moaned in pleasure as she opened the bathrobe to caress his chest and pinch his nipples as well. Kyle almost got lost in the heat of things with Annie, when he suddenly remembered they weren't alone and he abruptly broke from their kiss to look at Jack.

Having the perfect view from where he sat and watching how they were beginning to pleasure each other, Jack already had his cock out of his shorts and was pleasurably stroking himself.

Jack caught Kyle looking at him, gave him a smile and a wink and said,

"Go for it stud."

Continuing their passionate kiss, Annie opened the rest of his robe, exposing his hardened rod. Anxiously taking it in hand, her thumb caressed the droplets of pre-cum oozing out.

Annie stood up to get out of her tight tiny shorts.

As she pulled them down, Jack suggested they'd be more comfortable in the bedroom.

Kyle's and Jack's cocks were in plain view as they began to walk towards the staircase, so Annie grabbed a hold of each cock and led them upstairs. Jack smiled at Annie's initiative and grabbed and massaged her right buttock.

Feeling a little more relaxed, Kyle got hold of her left.

They walked into the bedroom. Kyle excused himself and entered the washroom. When he returned to the bedroom he saw husband and wife naked. Jack was sitting on the recliner a few feet from the foot of the bed, head back and moaning, while Annie, kneeling before him, was sucking his rock hard cock.

Seeing Kyle let his open robe fall to the floor, Annie looked up at Jack,

"Sorry, Baby. First things first."

Jack responded,

"Absolutely, Honey. We've been looking forward to this for some time now."

Annie guided Kyle to one side of the bed.

Kyle watched her as she looked up and down his body with that same wanton and hungry look she gave him at the office before she took him in her mouth the first time.

She shoved him backwards onto the bed. He lay still, with his feet down on the floor while his cock pointed straight towards the ceiling. Looking aside, Kyle could see Jack, not more than six feet from himself and Annie, totally relaxed with his hard rod in his hands.

Kyle thought, 'Jack's very handsome with a great body and a nice sized cock.'

As Annie got comfortable on her knees and took his cock in her hands, something was nagging at Kyle in the back of his mind.

'I don't believe I just had that kind of thought! Why in heaven's name would I think of a man in those terms?! Weird!'

Annie's mouth encompassed his cock, and her hot, wet lips and tongue brought him back from his thoughts to this amazing woman that came into his life and has changed him from a guy thinking about having a new pussy to enjoy every day, to a guy that only needs this one heavenly body.

Feeling less hesitant than earlier, Kyle moaned,

"Jeez, Baby! Suck me! Take it all in!"

Annie couldn't get enough of his delicious beautiful cock while she watched Jack looking at them intensely as he serviced himself.

Kyle grabbed Annie and lifted her up and spun her down to the bed on her backside. He made passionate love to her now. He cupped her beautiful breasts and began sucking and biting her nipples as she responded with sounds of pleasure. While still gently pinching her hard nipples, he went lower and inch by inch covered her taut tummy with lingering kisses.

As he began to move further down to partake of Annie's hidden treasures, he looked towards Jack again. For some odd reason, he found he was enjoying seeing Jack caress his cock, and wanted to watch more.

Remembering the job at hand, he diverted his attention back to Annie. He began kissing the soft skin around her pussy. Then as he slowly licked her pussy, she signaled her pleasure to him by slowly beginning to undulate and moan. Then Annie lifted her legs to the point where her knees were over her shoulders. Totally in sync with her wishes, he invaded her rosebud with his tongue.

Annie had both hands on Kyle's head,

"Oh, Baby! That's feels so good!"

Kyle tongue fucked her as deep as he could.

As their performance heated up, Jack had one hand massaging his balls while the other was vigorously pumping his cock. Watching his beautiful hot wife and this handsome hot stud going at it, he wanted to join in the action, but knew he had to hold back and wait for the opportune time.

Glancing at Jack masturbating to their sex show turned Annie on even more than she already was.

Kyle changed tactics. He began licking her pussy lips and clit while slowly penetrating her wet rear hole with his index finger.

"OH FUCK, BABY! DO MY ASS!"

Spurred on by Annie's sounds of pleasure, Kyle added a second finger as he continued finger fucking her butt while his tongue concentrated on her clit.

"YES, FASTER!"

Annie couldn't keep her legs up any longer as her whole body began to shake uncontrollably.

Not wanting to relent until she was thoroughly spent, Kyle continued sucking hard on her clit and pumping her butt as fast as he could.

"OH FUCK! OH SHIT! OOOOHHHH!"

He felt her ass contract on his fingers as juices flowed freely from her hot soaked pussy.

Completely enjoying Annie's orgasm and absorbing the full sensual state he was in, Kyle didn't want to take his fingers out or release her clit from his lips.

As Annie's breathing returned to normal, she let out a wanton groan when Kyle reluctantly and slowly withdrew his fingers from her tight ass.

Having lubed her rear, Kyle positioned himself to enter her and while watching Jack playing with himself, he slid his now boiling hard cock into her beautiful ass. Simultaneously, Annie and Kyle let out a groan of pleasure as he began his fucking onslaught in earnest.

Jack couldn't take it anymore. He got up, hopped onto the bed and holding his cock close to Annie's sensuous open mouth, asked in urgency if he could join them.

Annie immediately grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth, while Kyle looked him in the eye and with a sly smile said,

"Hey, she's your wife."

Jack looked hungrily at Annie and back at Kyle,

"She's my wife, Stud, but from today onwards she's our fuck slut. Aren't you, Honey?"

"Uh, hu." She managed, with Jack's cock buried in her mouth.

Each of the three were in their own sex zone as they absorbed the intense physical pleasure their own bodies derived while their eyes soaked in the erotic site before them.

They were in ecstasy.

Then, looking at Jack, Kyle boldly suggested,

"Let's switch."

"Works for me, Stud."

Both men pulled their rock hard cocks from the two of Annie's three love holes they so feverishly fucked.

Trading places while on their knees, Jack stretched out his arm and put a hand on one of Kyle's upper arms for support. Jack noticed that Kyle looked at his hand for a split second, but didn't cringe. It was Jack that felt a tingling surprise when Kyle reciprocated by putting a hand on Jack's upper arm.

Continuing their fuck fest, Kyle wondered what just happened with the mutual arm holding. Not having ever been in a threesome he found himself experimenting and surprising himself. First, he found it strange that throughout, he enjoyed looking at Jack's body and specifically his cock. He also found very pleasing the feel of Jack touching his arm and the feel of Jack's skin as he held on to him.

Kyle was near the edge as his boiling rod was fucking Annie's mouth and his eyes were on Jack feverishly fucking Annie's hot ass.

Annie vigorously finger fucked her soaked pussy with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

The three reached explosive orgasms in a harmonious crescendo of erotic expletives.

Annie moaned ecstatically as her body shook endlessly and her juices flowed from her body.

Jack's cum shot into her bowels and his whole body shuddered in release.

Gasping in ecstasy, Kyle shot his cum down Annie's throat. He saw the satisfaction on Annie's beautiful face as she swallowed his love juice.

With Annie in the middle both men dropped down beside her. Annie took a softening cock in each hand and playfully massaged them.

"You two loving, fuck studs have made me so happy."

After catching their breath,

"Hey, Lover-boys, I'm thirsty."

Jokingly, she continued,

"Of the two of you, who's the gentleman that'll get up and take care of me? Hopefully we've got a long night ahead of us."

Smiling, Jack responded in kind,

"Hey, Lady. We've both taken care of you to the hilt, so the gentleman aspect has already been proven. I'll get the drinks and just for today we'll treat our stud here as a guest. From tomorrow on, we're equals." Annie and Kyle both smiled.

(To be continued...)

Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers