Sex craving Hyde Ch. 02

Story Info
A family threesome beyond belief.
2.6k words
4.55
27k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers

I Highly recommend reading Part 1 first.

Coming to a full stop in their driveway, Annie awoke from her slumber. Before getting out of the car, knowing how Jack loved hearing of her sexual encounters, she related to him in detail the time she spent with Kyle in his office.

She ended by saying,

"Baby, Kyle is very handsome with a great body and an impressive cock, just like you. He's uninhibited, and I'm pretty sure that he's the type of guy who'll be totally open to new and previously unchartered territory."

"I totally love your taste and trust your instincts, Honey."

For now though, Jack had only one thing on his mind.

Victoria was 20 yrs. old and attended the local college. She was beautiful, sexy and hot, the spitting image of her Mom.

'I need her so bad, but she's probably not home yet.' He thought sadly.

Annie laid down her purse on the hallway chair by the phone and told Jack she'd take a shower before dinner and went upstairs. Jack went into the living room, opened the bar, poured himself a scotch and sat down on the sofa with a newspaper in hand.

Sipping on his drink and trying to relax his sexual urge, Jack thought he heard a noise coming from the den. Setting his drink aside, he got up and went towards it. As he neared, the noise he heard turned into a groaning sound. The door to the den was ajar and he silently pushed it open. There was his Vicky lying on the couch. She had her IPad steadied in one hand on her tummy while her other hand was deep in her open shorts. She was in a frenzy. Rubbing her clit intensely as she watched the sex scene unfold before her. Watching his beautiful daughter totally immersed in self-satisfaction rekindled Jack's sexual urge and he began massaging his crotch. Finally she jerked and released an unbelievably sensual groan.

He came and knelt next to the couch, leaned over Vicky's perfectly sculptured face, and whispered,

"Hi, Princess."

Vicky opened her eyes,

"Hi, Daddy, I so needed you and you weren't home yet."

"Oh, my gorgeous baby, I desperately need you now!"

He bent to meet his daughter's full lips. She willingly opened her mouth and their tongues met passionately. Vicky slowly got up, guided Jack to sit down and got down on her knees before him. She got his cock out of his pants and began giving her father a slow massage. Jack's daughter loved watching her father's cock grow. His cock size was no laughing matter.

Vicky leaned over, wet her lips, and lowered her open mouth to devour him. Up and down she sucked on his shaft, swirling her tongue underneath, up to the head and again slowly swallowing.

"Oh! My sweet Princess!"

"Oh, Daddy, you know how much I love you and Mom and I'll do anything to make you both happy."

"Oh Princess, you are, absolutely!"

As Vicky continued her loving ministrations, Jack recollected:

'It was about a year now since he and Annie first brought Vicky into their bed.'

Incestuous as it was, it was a decision they both readily took, and it was Annie that initiated the idea.

By the age of eighteen, Vicky had turned into a real beauty, practically a clone of her Mom. Jack could see how hot and bothered Annie got when Vicky was around, as was he. To rationalize making a move on their own daughter, they convinced themselves that they wanted Vicky to learn of sex in a controlled loving environment and not out on the streets.

Annie planned to seduce Vicky one evening when he was out with his buddies.

She had related the encounter to him when he returned home.

While wearing only a see-through negligee, she had come into the bathroom on the pretense of getting something from the cabinet just as Vicky had finished drying herself off after her shower. She offered to give Vicky a rub down with her body lotion. Vicky responded positively in a way that seemed to Annie to be a touch too anxious.

"I'll start with your back and move on from there, OK?"

"OK, Mom, whatever you say."

Annie had watched Vicky in the mirror as she began. Vicky's eyes were closed and she had this relaxing smile on her face. Her Mom perused her whole body and was delighted at what an enchantingly beautiful woman she had turned out to be. After applying the lotion to her shoulders, Annie put more on both my hands and began on the upper part of her breasts. Vicky leaned back into her Mom as she continued in circles over her entire luscious swellings. Her nipples hardened and she let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Should I continue, Honey?"

"Mom, don't you dare stop." She sounded to me both mischievous and sensual at the same time.

Annie felt her juices begin to flow much sooner than originally anticipated. Not being able to hold back any longer, and not sensing any objection, she took off her negligee and with bare breasts pressed against Vicky's back. She began to gently pinch her already hard nipples while lightly caressing the nape of her neck with her lips.

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good!"

"Unabashedly, Annie continued kissing her Daughter's shoulders while her hands continued to fondle Vicky's breasts and squeeze her nipples.

Suddenly, Vicky took her Mom's left hand and guided it down to between her legs. For an instant Annie hesitated, but then immediately cooperated. She turned her head back towards Annie, looked her in the eyes and brought her lips to meet hers. Her tongue entered her Mom's open lips and explored her mouth while Annie's hand began to explore Vicky's clean-shaven, wet pussy and massage her clit."

"Oh, Baby, I had no idea you were so experienced!"

"Mom, I wasn't born yesterday!"

"With that Vicky took hold of Annie's hand that was working her pussy, as if she was afraid her Mom might take her fingers out. Vicky slowly turned around, while keeping her Mom's probing fingers deep inside her, Vicky engulfed Annie's left areola with her sensuous lips and Annie moaned in pleasure as her Daughter's tongue swirled around and bit down on her sensitive nipple.

"Vicky let go of her Mom's hand and went for Annie's sopping wet pussy. She began flicking her clit with her thumb while probing her Mom's honeypot with the rest of her fingers."

"Oh, Vicky, That feels so good! Shove your fingers in deeper, Honey."

Our mutual finger fucking gradually reached full throttle until finally Vicky yelled out,

"OH, Mom! You're so fuckin' hot!" as her body found release in orgasmic pleasure.

"OH, my dear child, you're making your mother cum!"

Annie clung to her Daughter's body as she too found release.

As they caught their breath, Annie suggested they go to the master bedroom. We rushed to the bed hand in hand, hopped on to the bed and positioned ourselves in a '69', with Annie underneath.

Two hot babes, mother and daughter, held on to each other for dear life as they tongue fucked each other to yet another orgasm and again trembled simultaneously.

Jack, lingering on the hot details of Annie's and Vicky's first of many sexcapades, returned to the present and the pleasure of the exquisite blowjob his daughter was giving him.

Then he recalled how Annie had summed up her first sexual encounter with her daughter around a year ago.

"Jack, I didn't seduce Vicky this evening as I had planned. There was no need. She was the one that seduced me."

Jack recalled taking hold of Annie in his arms and giving her a deep kiss. He had lowered his hand to her pussy.

"MY, MY! You're totally soaked, Baby!"

"I've been soaked all evening just thinking about the sex I had with her. She's hot, Honey, and I can't get her out of my mind.

"Honey, I want us both to experience and enjoy our loving, sexy and hot daughter."

Annie had looked down at Jack's growing hard-on. Putting a hand on his crotch and smiling, she said,

"I take it there's no objection?"

No, as he recalled, he had not voiced an objection.

He recollected how he had passionately made love and simultaneously fucked his own daughter for the first time. It was the following day in Vicky's bedroom.

He had had a continuous hard-on from the moment Annie had related the details the prior evening and could not get the fantasies of being with his daughter out of his mind.

He had decided on the most direct approach possible, not yet appreciating how direct his daughter could be. As he walked into her room, Vicky was sitting on her bed with her back to the headboard, and had a couple of schoolbooks open. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and red panties.

As he sat down at the end of the bed,

"Hi, Princess."

"Hi, Daddy."

With Vicky knowing that her father knew what had transpired between mother and daughter the evening before, and father knowing she knew, neither moved and they looked into each other's eyes for a long moment without saying word.

Finally, Vicky closed the books on the bed and put them on the nightstand. She held out her arms to her Father and with a knowing expression on her beautiful face, she said:

"Come to me, Daddy."

Jack moved over to her and they immediately hugged. Vicky moved her head from her Dad's shoulder until her face was just a few inches from his.

"I love you, Daddy," as she brought her lips to his. Jack made no pretense of surprise or hesitation. He met her lips with his mouth open, as his tongue searched for hers. Their tongues intertwined passionately.

"Daddy, I love both you and Mom very much, and I know how much you both love me. I don't want to be just Mom's sex partner, I want you and I to be lover's as well."

"Oh, my sweet princess! You have no idea how thrilled I am to hear you say that. You'll be fulfilling my wildest dreams."

"You and Mom will be fulfilling my wildest dreams, Daddy."

Vicky found her father's cock and released it from his shorts. In lightning speed it got rock hard in her hand and she felt her juices begin to flow instantly.

With that, Jack and Vicky had the most beautiful hour of incestuous bonding that a father and daughter could possibly have.

Watching Vicky now giving him an amazing blowjob, coupled with the recollection of their first sexual encounters with her, brought on the explosive flooding of his daughter's mouth. Vicky managed to keep it all in and swallow every drop. Slowly she sucked and licked her father's cock until he was dry and totally spent. She rose up and kissed her father's lips as her tongue maneuvered its way in for a final loving tongue embrace, while letting him enjoy the taste of his own cum.

-----------------

Having brought their daughter into a lifestyle of incest, the three of them sleeping together as often as possible had come to be important to them, and the incredible sex they had together occupied their minds and bodies 24/7.

Later that night, as had happened at least three to four times a week for the past year, Vicky came to her parent's bed.

When Annie came out of the shower wearing only a t-shirt, she saw her daughter already riding her father's cock and both were groaning in pleasure. The only lights on were the two bedside lamps and to Annie it was very romantic and erotic.

She didn't want to interrupt, so she sat down on the recliner and raised the foot lift. She didn't need to wet her fingers. Her pussy was already dripping from thinking of how she and Kyle had fucked at the office.

'God he's hot. He'll be just perfect.'

Now looking at her husband fucking their daughter she needed release. Bending her knees, she spread her legs wide and lowered both hands to her waiting pussy. She began rotating two fingers on her clit while fingers of her other hand penetrated her pussy. Gradually her body began undulating to the rhythm of Vicky's grinding.

Annie closed her eyes while her masturbating intensified. She was now so into her own thing that she could barely hear the erotic verbal exchanges between Vicky and her father, but it was enough background music to her ears to bring herself to a delicious orgasm. She opened her eyes just in time to watch as her husband and daughter both came in unison.

Breathing heavily, Vicky raised herself from her Father's semi-hard cock and lay down beside him as they embraced and kissed passionately.

They both looked towards Annie and asked why she didn't join in. She said that it was too beautiful a moment to interrupt.

Annie got up from the recliner and came over to the bed and lay down on the other side of Vicky. She leaned over Vicky and began to passionately kiss her. Their tongues entwined in a hot and wet battle of lovers as they fondled each other's breasts and gently squeezed their nipples.

Jack was already falling asleep, but the movement beside him caused him to open his eyes. Registering what was going on, he got up and moved down to between Vicky's beautifully long and invitingly open legs. He lowered his mouth to her wet pussy and began licking and swallowing her flowing juices mixed with his cum. It was so deliciously erotic that he couldn't get enough of it. Vicky couldn't stop moaning from the ultimate pleasures her Mom and Dad were giving her.

Seeing Jack devouring Vicky's juices, Annie said,

"Leave some for me, Baby, and while I'm down there I need you to fuck me hard and deep."

Annie replaced Jack between Vicky's outspread legs, and simultaneously began licking her clit and finger fucking her pussy, while Jack positioned himself behind Annie's gorgeous ass. Massaging himself in anticipation, he was totally hard again. He guided his cock into her wet pussy and rammed it in as far as it would go. Annie let out a deep groan as she felt her husband's rod totally fill her insides.

All three were now humping, undulating and groaning until finally Vicky joyously screamed,

"OH SHIT! FUCK!" as she orgasmed and her pussy squirted love juice onto her Mom's hand and mouth.

Annie in turn slurping up as much juice as she could from her daughter's dripping pussy, couldn't hold back any longer under the constant ramming of Jack's rock-hard shaft into her wet hole, and yelled out,

"Oh, Baby! I'm cumming all over your cock!" as her body trembled in orgasmic pleasure. Jack was on the brink but held back.

Retreating from Annie, Jack stayed on his knees and massaged his slithery cock as he waited for Annie's breathing to normalize.

He then commanded urgently,

"I need you two gorgeous sluts to lie down on your backs, side by side, facing me."

Both readily jumped and repositioned themselves in happy expectation for what was to cum.

Jack stroked himself faster and faster as his breathing shortened until finally he exploded. Stream after stream of his cum jettisoned onto both their faces. Jack squeezed and jerked until finally expending the last drops evenly between them.

They both began licking each other's faces to swallow every last drop, while Jack lay down to join them and the three together kissed and licked passionately.

As the three cuddled to go to sleep, Annie whispered to Jack,

"Honey, I'm excited about our plan."

Jack responded,

"Me too."

Already half asleep, Vicky asked,

"What plan?"

Her Mom and Dad didn't answer.

(To be continued...)

Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers