All Comments on 'Sex-Cubed Ch. 01: Arousing Suspicions'

by tentacruelest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confused?

Wondering why you used brackets so much. {} those things...They aren't typically used in writing.

Other than that, the story was a bit...boring is all.

tentacruelesttentacruelestover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

The {} brackets are my way of showing internal thoughts. For whatever reason, you can't use normal formatting when posting stories on this website, otherwise I would have had those parts in italics. So {this} is my way of working around that, since {these} particular brackets aren't used as often as [these] are.

I'm sorry that this chapter (or chapters, if you're including the Prologue) hasn't entertained you. I would like to say that the next chapters will be much more entertaining, but to be honest I'm not sure I'd be able to make good on that promise. This is my first foray into writing erotica, and while I do have plans for where this story will go and what will happen to the characters, I do not know what you, Mr/Ms Anonymous, find entertaining. If you have any suggestions I would be willing to hear you out, as I would like for this story to be well received and am always open to constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Italics

You can use italics (and bold and underline) but in order to do so you have to use HTML code. Unfortunately, in the comments section, I cannot type the code you need to use to do so. A quick google search for HTML codes would suffice, though. In place of the { you would put the opening code then the text you wanted and then in place of } you would put the closing code. (Just a helpful tip.)

Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

tentacruelesttentacruelestabout 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thank you for the tip. I wonder why they don't just include such helpful tips on this website. *shrugs*

Anyways, I am glad to hear that you are still willing to give my story a chance, despite finding the first chapter boring. Again, if you have any writing tips or hints you would like to share, feel free to offer them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertentacruelest@tentacruelest
I am an aspiring author of science fiction, fantasy, and a little horror. I would very much like to make writing my full-time form of earning an income, and until I can become a published author (which is the goal I'm ultimately working towards) I have set up a Patreon for any...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES