All Comments on 'Sex-Cubed Ch. 05: The Penis Whisperer'

by tentacruelest

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 5 years ago
Enough with the "tentacle puns"!

...they do nothing to help the story whatsoever.

Also, people do not "itch" themselves (or others, for that matter). They SCRATCH themselves, in RESPONSE to an itch!

-Rei

tentacruelesttentacruelestalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ReiDeBastos

Thank you for commenting on the puns. I was wondering when I would finally get someone to snap at them. My personal favorite is "sphincdoor".

Anyways, the reason for the "pun" names is because I want to liven up how I describe what's being used to stimulate/assault my characters, and writing "tongue tentacle", "larva tentacle", "faucet tentacle", "tentacle, tentacle, tentacle" over and over again would begin to get a bit dull, both creatively and for reading, I should think. So, while I'm sorry that the "tentacle puns" are rubbing you the wrong way, I'm afraid that I/Krista shall not stop coming up with new and creative ways of naming them any time soon.

Perhaps instead of "itching urges" I should have gone with "itching feelings"? Because she WAS scratching at herself once she was able to, trying to subdue the itching sensations that the larvacles had given her while crawling across her skin. I'll keep that in mind in my next draft for this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertentacruelest@tentacruelest
28 Followers
I am an aspiring author of science fiction, fantasy, and a little horror. I would very much like to make writing my full-time form of earning an income, and until I can become a published author (which is the goal I'm ultimately working towards) I have set up a Patreon for any...