Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll - Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally rolled off and they hugged each other and kissed some more.

"John? I know I said that I would never ask you for anything again...But could we maybe do some more of that? Sometime?"

"How about right now?"

"Really? Would you?"

"Em. I've needed this too. Let's just concentrate on tonight."

"In that case, get your head down there and make Momma happy. And bring that ugly old thing of yours up here and let me get that monster going again. And quit being so friggin' gentle! I know I'm skinny, but I won't break."

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Hailey! Chris! Get up! It's Christmas! Daddy's not in his room!"

"What? Can it be? He's not downstairs already ruining breakfast is he?"

"Could be the best Christmas ever! Come on, let's go!"

"Quiet. We have to be sneaky. Don't let them hear us. Tip toe. Oh, the door is locked....Chris, you know what that means, right?"

"Sure do! Isn't this the greatest!"

"I don't understand. What does it mean if the door is locked?"

"It means they were probably hugging each other, Laura. Dad is such a dope. This is one of those simple locks. Chris, you're taller. Grab that can opener like thing up there and we'll pop the lock. Now push that little thing in the hole and...Good. There!

"OK. Real quiet....

"What. The. Heck. Is going. On. In. Here?" John and Em bolted awake, pulled the covers up and then looked tentatively at the girls not knowing quite what to expect.

"It's Christmas morning and you two don't appear to have your special Christmas jammies on like the rest of us. They appear to have fallen on the floor. Very nice. Very nice indeed. But that's unacceptable. Now hurry up and get dressed. We have presents to open, right Laura?"

"Right! Let's go!"

They roared down the steps.

"John. John! I have music in my head. I have rhythms and words and tunes. They've been gone, but now they're back! Thank you!" Giving him another big kiss. "And thank you for last night. It was wonderful. I really needed it. These things have been just a Christmas Miracle!"

"A Christmas Miracle, eh? I had a great time too, Em. I'm glad the music is back. Sounds like you're healing. Does this mean that I can expect a lot more of my private life in your songs?"

"Maaaabeeey...

"And, John...would you consider moving back into our bedroom again? I know that's a big ask. And I understand if you want to say no. I realize how I totally messed things up and we're divorced and....we can do it on any terms that you want." Tearing up.

"I'm sorry. It's Christmas and I promised myself I wouldn't do this to you....but. But last night was so wonderful and I realize each day how much I gave away. I don't know where or how I fit into the family any more. I don't know where I stand with you, the kids. I. I. I'm just sorry. Sorry about everything. Damn. I sound like an old country music song.

"And I'm sorry about bringing it up now when we should be putting on those awful pajamas and going downstairs.

"And, I don't even have any presents for all of you. What kind of person am I?"

Hugging her. "Em, Em. One step at a time, OK? This is your home, too, like I said and you need to stay. Unless you want to go....the girls need you. Last night was wonderful and it reminded me of what I lost, too. I don't think I'm ready to just pick up where we left off and not ready to move back in....Let's just see how it goes. We can work on fixing each other. Sound OK?"

"I'll take whatever I can get. I do hope that there is time for some sleepovers as we move forward, but I'll follow your lead. I'm sure the girls are chomping at the bit down there."

Section 3

"Hailey, can I talk to you for a minute? We really haven't had a chance to talk since that first night."

"Sure. You want a cup of coffee? I'm getting another one."

"You're drinking coffee now? Crap! I really have been AWOL for a long time, haven't I? So much to say. I'm not sure where to start. It would be easier if I just wrote a song about it.

"But, first, I am so sorry, once again, for what I have done to this family. I guess I was just lost in the glamour and fame of being a star or some shit. It was so wrong and I'm sorry. None of those things will ever happen again. I promise. I know my promise probably doesn't mean much to you given my past behavior, but I pledge to you that I will work every day to regain your trust, your friendship, and your love. OK?"

Standing up and pulling her into a hug. "It's alright, Mom. We all fuckup (oops) sometimes, of course most of us don't do it on as grand a scale as you have. But you're my Mom. I love you. Chris and Laura love and forgive you too. Heck, Laura doesn't even know you and Dad are divorced."

"Oh, Hailey. I guess I just don't know how to start fitting back in. You, and Chris as well, have stepped up to take my place, really for the last year when I look back. But especially for the last half year. I want to do more. But I don't want to crowd you out or just take over. I need to earn the right to be 'the mom' again. Understand what I'm saying? Any thoughts?"

"Sure. I quit. And Chris quits too. It's all yours." Smiling. "No. It will take all three of us to keep that darn Dad of ours under control and repair all the damage he does. He's a human wrecking machine. So you step in wherever you want and we'll make room for you. Remember, though, you are a rock star. You have songs to write, an album to work on, and once we fatten you up some, we need to get you out for interviews and all that crap. That's your job."

"Hailey I would gladly give all that up to be a Mom and wife. I hope you know that."

"You can't, Mom. That's who you are. If you lose it or give it up you won't be the same person. We probably wouldn't like you just wandering around looking for something to do. you'd bug us all the time. What else is on your mind."

"I don't know how to say it, but I'm kind of afraid to go anywhere by myself. Not because I'm going to do anything wrong. I won't. I won't ever. No matter what happens. But I don't want to do anything that might look like I'm going back to my old ways. Does that make sense? Plus I just love spending time with you three."

"Makes perfect sense. I think the three of us can make that work. the short straw gets stuck with you.

"Just kidding. We will have to work around school, sports, lessons and all that, but it would be great if you would participate in some of that.

"But I think your main question is whether Dad still loves you and if there is any hope for you fitting back in as wife, right?" She nodded. "Well, to be brutally honest he must love the hell out of you. I would have dumped your ass years ago, after your first extracurricular showed up online. I certainly wouldn't have let you just rip me apart and drain me year after year. If I even suspected my boyfriend was messing around, he'd be history."

"Oh, Hailey. You're so right. I don't know how I could have done it to him. It was so wrong. But I do love him. When I realized what I had done and that I lost him, I couldn't handle it. I wanted to die. That's why I'm nothing but skin and bones. I just don't know what to do to help him."

"I think just being here. Being a Mom. I'm pretty sure that if he didn't still love you somewhere beneath all that hurt, you wouldn't be here. How's that country song go? If I didn't love you it would be easy to let you go, or something along those lines. I think that's Dad.

"Hailey! How could you?"

"What?"

"How can you be listening to an old time country song when your Mom's the queen of screaming metal rock? First your Dad listens to pop and now this."

"Well, I am a highly complex individual who enjoys and appreciates multiple musical genres. I have more layers than an onion and a wide variety of musical tastes."

"No. You're an ass!" And she whispered, "I like it too."

"So, Pops would have nursed you back from the brink. But if he didn't love you, one of you two would be living elsewhere and we'd be a typical divorced family swapping homes each week.

"But taking part in day to day life and activities. that's the main thing, I think. And you'll need to be patient with him. It's going to take a bit to put all that air and spirit back into him. I may be way off. He doesn't ever talk about it. Both Chris and I have tried to get a read on what's going on in that dopey head of his, but so far he's like a blank slate. Or more like one of the soulless walking dead. We have to fix him, Mom. We have to!"

"Damn, Hailey. How the hell did you get so smart and grown up?"

"I don't know. Someone once said that 'the measure of man's intelligence is his ability to adapt to changes in his environment.' And so I have. And whoever said that, really should have recognized that women adjust to change much better than men, but oh well. Dad couldn't do it all. In fact, I have to go grocery shopping and pick up stuff for the week. Do you want to go?"

"That would be great. I'd love to. And," hesitantly, "can we stop by the clinic while we're out? I couldn't get an appointment with my gyn until a couple of weeks from now and I don't want to wait."

"The clinic? To be ready for a repeat of Christmas Eve? You wanna be ready in case something pops up?"

"Hailey! None of your business, daughter. You shouldn't know about that stuff. But, do you need a visit as well? We've never really talked about it..."

"Nope. No where near that. But Chris and I ganged up on him and talked to Dad about a lot of things. Aged him 5 years I think. you may have noticed the gray, but he helped a lot."

"I'm sorry, Hailey. Another thing I missed. What the hell."

"That's all the past, Ma. Let's hit the road. Are you driving?"

"No. You drive, Hailey. Let me see how you're doing and see if you're putting the other kids at risk." Smiling.

"Mom! No, Dad did a great job training me. We still have the same cars, right? No dents or scratches and there are no points against my license."

NEW YEAR'S EVE

"Great dinner, Em. Laura has cashed in her chips and the other two are at the Burns' down the street and won't be back until after the ball drops. So, I was wondering if you were ready for a sleepover?"

"Yes! Yes! I thought you'd never ask. Come on, big boy. Let's welcome in the new year and see if we can do some damage to that bed of ours. And I may have to do some damage to you as well. We'll see if you're still in shape."

"Perhaps you've noticed that I have been working out."

"Oh, yes. I think you're about ready for the photo shoot. But I'm a poor judge since you always look great to me.

"And maybe, this time, we can slow things down a bit. Christmas Eve was wonderful, but it was a lot more screwing and a lot less love making. Would that be OK?"

"Sure thing. Let me just lock the door..."

"Sure. Because that worked so well last time. I think we need a different lock."

"Oh, Em. You feel so good. You're starting to get some padding back. Getting soft."

"And, oh, look at this. I'm getting squishy and you're starting to get very hard. Good boy. I think he deserves a treat."

After a brief kiss, she kissed her way down to his already erect penis. She licked up the shaft and then swirled her tongue around the head. 'Man I love this cock. And we just feel so good together. The old rhythms and familiarity are returning. Like that old record you love to play over and over. Hell! Maybe I need to switch to country music.' She smiled inwardly and concentrated once again on making the man she loved, and herself, happy. She grabbed his cock in her hand and began stroking up and down while she focused her oral attentions on his sac.

Kissing and then licking it, she sucked a nut into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it, gently tugging on it. She released and gave the other one it's fair treatment. While still slowly stroking, she slid his scrotum up and started licking the area below it and then slid her tongue down his crease to his pucker. Kissing it, she then slid a tongue in and started sliding her tongue in and out. Never missing a stroke with her hand. "Oh, Em. That feels great!"

After playing some more, she replaced her tongue with a finger which she began to move in and out. Then kissed her way back up to his cock and leading with her tongue, she slid it all the way to the back of her throat. Then creating suction, she pulled her head back up. Up and down. In and out. Licking, sucking, milking the cock with her mouth. Exploring and savoring the head and the hole at its end, then back down. Now it was her turn to moan.

He pulled on her. "Turn around, Em." She rolled on top of him and lowered herself onto his waiting mouth and tongue. God I love it when we do it like this she thought. She rocked her pelvis guiding his tongue where she wanted him to concentrate. Up to her clit, then down, allowing his tongue to slide to her little pucker. Up and down. Now allowing him to lick and suck on her clit for a while and then allowing him to probe her slit with his tongue. Then back to her anus.

"Oh, oh, oh,oh John!" She continued to suck on his cock but would lose focus and concentrate on the very pleasurable feelings he was generating. She would refocus and starting sucking hard and fast on him, cramming him to the back of her throat, but then let out a moan and lose her rhythm again.

He could sense she was getting close so he reached his hand between her thighs and slid two fingers inside her passage and shifted forward so he could suckle her clit. She tightened, stopped moving on his cock, but kept her mouth on it. A strangled moan escaped her mouth as she crammed herself onto his face and he started moving his inserted fingers in and out faster and faster. She shuddered, groaned, then collapsed onto him for a few moments.

Recovering, she started sucking harder, faster. Moving her finger in and out more quickly. And then he tightened, thrust his hips up and she could feel his penis begin to contract and relax, shooting a stream into her mouth with each contraction. Even after he stopped cumming she continued to slowly milk his cock with her mouth.

"Oh, damn, John. That was great!"

"Why, yes, it was. I did a great job, didn't I?"

"Yes you did. But then so did I."

"Yes, you did, Em."

"Now on with the show. Your one eyed snake is still hard so put that baby to work and we'll see what kind of shape you're in. Don't be sweating all over me. Unless you're going to make me sweat just as much. Tell you what. You look tired, so let me climb on up into the saddle and take you for a ride."

Later. "Hailey! The door is locked again. Yea! Yea! Yea!," she said in a whisper.

"Happy New Year indeed. This is great, Chris. Maybe things are going to work out after all and we'll get our real Dad back."

NEW YEAR'S DAY

"That was terrific last night, John. Thank you. Remember, no pressure, but I would love it if you would consider moving back in...."

"Yes, last night was great. We'll have to see. OK? But let me talk to you for a moment. If you're going to stay, and I very much hope that you will, why don't we think about adding some things to the house."

"John. I want to stay more than anything. But what kinds of things are you thinking? Like a dungeon with whips and torture devices? I might like that." And they laughed.

"Well, to be sure, that could be part of it. dark, damp and underground. But I thought we could add a recording studio for you, so you all would not have to schedule time and what not. You could do it right here and not be away as much."

"Oh, my God, John. That would be fabulous. And it would be easier for all the others as well since they live pretty close by."

"And I thought we could add a gym space and maybe a greenhouse or solarium to grow plants in all winter."

"I love it! Why don't we sketch out some ideas and have someone draw it up. I could get the group and sound guys to give us an idea of size and requirements." She laughed. "Hell, there's probably a bunch of You Tube videos on it.

"Thank you, John. Now, let me talk to you for a moment. So, how are you doing? I know I hurt you very badly. The girls said you have been like one of the soulless walking dead. Any chance you're coming back to life? Is there anything I can do to help?

"Remember, I will never, ever do anything to hurt you again. All I want to do is help you get better. Just like you helped me. But I think I was the easier fix."

"Thanks, Em. I'm starting to do better. And we'll see how that counseling goes."

VALENTINE'S DAY

"Wait! Where are you all off to?"

"We'll, since you ask, Mom. Laura is going skating with Becky and her parents downtown and then, unless she breaks a leg or something, she's going out to eat."

"Hailey! I never fall down. I'm a great skater. I can go backwards and do spins."

"I know. I've seen you. I wish I were that good. Are you staying out all night like the party animal you are for a sleepover? Or coming home?"

"I'd like to stay overnight if they ask. Is that alright, Mom?"

"Sure. Just have her folks give me a call if you're staying."

"And, Chris is going hiking with her dreamy, choir boy Parker."

"Can it, Hailey! He's better than that loser you're gonna see. You should see him, Mom! He's like 20, rides a motorcycle, his hair is all greased back and he went to juvey when he was younger."

Looking dreamily upward, " I just love swinging my leg up behind him and climbing onto that big old hog. I can hear the leather of his jacket creak as I curl my fingers in his chest hair. Together we ride off with a roar as he frees me from my boring, mudane life."

"Hailey! You brazen hussy." Feigning horror.

"Chris is full of crap. He's another home schooler who is actually taking all the same courses as I am. We're going to the matinee and then get something to eat. He's actually the minister's son so I'll be fine."

"We've all heard about the minister's daughter.....I certainly hope that doesn't apply to their sons."

"No. He's a brainiac, a nerd. Harmless. And I'm driving."

"Chris, you're in the choir?"

"Yup. The church choir. Started right after Christmas. You inspired me."

"That's why you've been going to church on Sunday. Does your Dad know?"

"I don't think so. His head is still kind of out there."

"Well, although I've never been much of a church goer, and the minister may hold up the cross in front of me as I walk in, your Dad and I will be there every Sunday. Count on it. It may do us some good. So all of you get the heck out of here and have a good time. If you need anything call.

"Let me go find your father and fill him in.

"Oh, there you are. What are you doing?"

"Putting a new lock on our bedroom door. The last one didn't work so well."

"It's Valentine's, Big John. And the girls are all gone until tonight some time. Did you have anything in mind. Like some afternoon delight or something?"

"Yes, but first. I got you some of these." And he pulled a pot of flowers from the closet.

"Hyacinths! My favorite! I love them. They smell so good. Thank you, John. But I didn't get you anything. I didn't know what to get you," and she started to get wet eyes.

"It's fine, Em. I don't need anything. Nothing but an afternoon of fun and games, that is. Ready?"

"Yes, Sir! And since the kids are gone, I can make some noise." They started to kiss. Their kisses becoming more intense as time passed. He rolled part way on top of her for his hand to get better access to her cleft.

"You'll have to stay off me, Big Guy. My stomach has been a little squirrelly today and don't want to ruin the mood. But otherwise, get down there and get to it. Momma needs to get her rocks off! Then we can settle in."

He moved down between her legs. His tongue exploring, wetting. He probed deeply, felt things with his fingers, and stopped dead. He didn't move.