Sex Ed Ch. 03

Story Info
James gets news about Mrs Thomas.
3.2k words
3.97
7.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older and completely fictional. Thank you for reading.

The next day was easier on my cock, Ms Williams gave me a day to rest. She said I could still stop by, she wasn't done with the "pleasing your partner" lesson. When I arrived at school I noticed Yuki was waiting for me outside the classroom.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

She led me to the boys locker room, then through that and to a trainers room. It was secluded from the others and the only one without a window on the door.

"Please strip and laydown on the table" she said.

I did exactly what she told me, lying flat on my back. The table was padded and flat. She removed her clothes and stood next to the table beside me. She was completely naked, and very pretty. Her skin was pale and smooth, her small brown nipples stood erect as I ogled her.

She oiled her hands and started to give me a massage. She rubbed my shoulders and chest, working her way down to my abs. She worked her way down to my crotch, massaging my balls and dick. Her palm gently rubbed my head as she slid to the top.

"You're really hard." She said.

She continued down my thighs and then to my calves. My penis twitched as she continued back up my legs.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"It feels great." I replied.

She stopped and turned around bending over, her butt facing me. I could see her small smooth pussy peeking out as she grabbed some more oil from the table.

She went back to my cock, massaging it with both hands. My cock was leaking precum as she began jerking it off. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Her fingers gripped me as she slid her palm up and down, rubbing under the head with her thumb.

She climbed onto the table facing away from me. She placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Her tight pussy kissed my head as she lowered herself down. I felt her warm insides surround my dick as she took me all the way in.

She pressed down on my chest with her hands as she lifted her pussy up and down my cock. She was riding me, moving her hips slowly. She was breathing heavy and moaning loudly.

"God damn your cock is huge." She whimpered.

I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed, lifting her ass up and placing it back down on my cock. She grabbed her nipple and pinched it between her thumb and forefinger, moving her hips faster.

I started to buck my hips against hers, fucking her nice and deep. She moved her hand away from her nipple and moved it to my legs, gripping my ankles tightly.

"Fuck me James. Fuck me good." She grinded harder against me.

Her pussy tightened around my cock and her hands clenched me tighter. I could tell she was getting close to cumming again. I slowed my thrusting and pressed upward, pushing all of my cock into her pussy.

She screamed out loud, shaking violently as she came on my cock. She collapsed on top of me, my cock still buried in her pussy.

"Wow." She breathed.

I gently moved my hips up, pushing her cock into her. She slowly bounced her ass on me, sliding my cock in and out of her. She wiggled her hips and rocked her body back and forth, fucking me with her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned her.

She kept riding, her ass cheeks slapping against my pelvis. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Oh god! I'm cuuumminng!" I groaned.

I pushed up and rammed my cock deep into her hot pussy. I exploded inside her, pumping a load of cum deep into her womb.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped.

We stayed like that for awhile, her pussy milking my cock dry. She slowly lifted off of me, keeping her gaped pussy in the air.

"Thank you." I said.

"My pleasure." she replied. "I can't believe you fucked me that hard."

I smiled and got off the table, she was still posing face down ass up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Keeping your cum in me." she said." My mom said I should stay like this so the egg will get fertilized. I don't know how long I have to keep it in though."

I laughed and bent down, kissing her ass cheek. I slid my hand up to her crotch and pressed her clit, rubbing it in circles. Her tight pussy throbbed as I felt it.

"Mmm." she moaned.

I rubbed her clit, twirling it around with my finger tips. She started to move her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against my hand.

"I'm gonna cum." she whimpered.

Her pussy widened, begging for my fingers. I inserted two into her pussy and she arched her back.

"Fuuuck!" she screamed.

I pumped them in and out of her as her pussy widened. She started to shudder and shake, cumming all over my hand.

I pulled my fingers out and brought them to her mouth, letting her taste them. She licked my fingers clean and she lay there panting.

"That was amazing." I whispered to her.

She giggled and rolled over, turning to look at me. Our eyes locked for a moment before she smiled. My cum leaked out of her onto the table as I dressed. She remained there as I walked out.

"Lock the door please, I'm gonna stay for a few more minutes." she called after me.

I looked back and saw her lying on her stomach, using her finger to scoop up some cum. She brought it to her lips and swallowed, smiling as she did so.

***

The day passed and I was about to leave Mrs. Thomas's class when she called me back in.

"James may I talk to you for a moment?" she asked.

I walked back into the room and sat down next to her desk.

"I've been thinking." she began. "My husband hasnt been...well he's not been very pleasant lately. He hasn't been attentive towards me or the kids. I think a divorce might be best."

I frowned and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Is everything ok? What happened?"

She sighed and looked down at the desk.

"Well, before me and you had sex, he had cheated on me." She said. "I found his phone and read through all of the messages and pictures. It wasn't just one time either. There were a lot of women."

"That's why you decided to do it with me." I stated.

She nodded.

"It was a way for me to punish him for what he'd done." she said. "I wanted to make sure he knew exactly how much pain he caused me. The problem is now I have feelings for you. I don't want to hurt you, but I also can't go through with this marriage anymore. I need to find a way out of it."

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Also," she continued "I'm pregnant, and you're the only one I've been with."

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"Yes." she admitted.

I smiled at her and stood up, walking around the desk. I knelt down in front of her and took her face in my hands.

"I care about you" I said.

she took my head in her hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, our tongues dancing together. I slid my tongue into her mouth and tasted her.

When we broke apart I looked into her eyes. She reached for my pants and undid them, pulling my cock out. Her hand wrapped around it and squeezed my length.

"I love it." she moaned.

She pushed her head towards it, pressing it between her lips. She sucked on it, swirling her tongue around my tip. I put my hand on her shoulder and slowly slid my cock into her mouth, my other hand resting on the back of her head.

I gently rocked my hips, fucking her mouth. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass, holding on tight as I thrust my cock into her throat.

"Fuck." I groaned.

She pulled off of me and stood up, kissing me again. I grabbed the back of her thighs and tried lifting her. She jumped into my arms, causing me to stumble, I caught myself and pushed her to a wall. She wrapped her legs around me and I moved her against the wall, pushing her skirt up.

She let out a moan when she felt my hard cock rub against her cunt, sliding up and down along her slit.

"I stopped wearing panties for you." she said.

I pushed her back against the wall and slid my cock inside of her, her juices coating my shaft.

"You make me feel so full." She moaned.

She arched her back, her tits bouncing as I fucked her. I leaned down and sucked on one nipple while I slid my cock in and out of her pussy. She gripped the back of my neck and tilted her head back, moaning as I humped her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed. "FUCK ME JAMES! FUCK ME HARDER!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her cunt. She cried out and bit her lip, trying not to scream too loud. I felt her start to tighten around my cock and knew she was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum soon." She warned me.

"Cum for me baby." I told her.

Her body spasmed as she came, her pussy squeezing my cock. I felt my own coming on as I filled her with my hot seed, pumping in and out of her until there was nothing left. I stood there with her pinned to the wall, our sexes twitching in tandem.

Mrs. Thomas let go of my neck and rested her head against mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds, catching our breath.

"You know what I should do?" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I should go home and tell my husband its over." She said.

I gave her a smile and nodded. "We should make a sex tape, and send it to him."

She laughed "Yeah, that would be hot. Maybe tonight? He won't be home tonight."

I nodded. "Let's do it then."

She kissed me and walked out of the office. I sat back in my chair and thought about what had just happened. I couldn't wait to see her tonight.

A few hours passed before she texted me. "I'm waiting for you, just let yourself in."

It took me about 15 minutes to get over to her house. When I arrived I could hear the TV on in the living room. I figured she was watching a movie or something, but when I entered she wasn't in the living room. I looked around before I heard her yell at me from the hallway.

"Door at the end of the hallway, I'm back here."

The door was open and I saw her laying on the bed. She was dressed in a risque black lace bra and panties, her hair loose and hanging down her back. The only thing else she was wearing were some high heels.

She rolled over onto her side as I walked in, showing me her big round breasts spilling out of her bra. She gently spread her ass cheeks with her hand, revealing her panties with a hole for her pussy.

She giggled, "You're finally here!"

I went over to the bed and pulled off my shirt and shoes. I slipped off my belt and undid my pants, stepping out of them.

"I got a couple cameras...."I cut her off, kissing her passionately.

I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, spreading her legs apart. She grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her, opening her pussy for my cock.

I slid my dick inside her wet folds and she moaned softly as I penetrated her. I started fucking her slow and deep, feeling her pussy engulfing my cock.

"God James...you always make me feel so good." She whispered.

I reached down and rubbed her clit with my thumb, feeling her pussy tighten around me. She pushed her head against the pillow and gasped, moving her hips to meet my thrusts. She arched her back as she moaned out in pleasure, gripping the sheets tightly. I knew she was close to cumming already.

"I'm gonna cum soon." She warned.

I sped up my pace and bent down, sucking on her nipple. She screamed out my name and I felt her pussy tighten around me. Her inner walls clenched me tight and I felt her convulse as she came. I kept humping as she she moaned out.

"It so good, it's so fucking good" she dug her nails into my back as she came again.

I slowed down my pace, slowly pulling out of her and rolling off of her. We both panted as she got up and turned onto her hands and knees. She crawled over me, straddling my head and pressing her big tits against my stomach. I could see her wetness dripping down her thighs.

"I want you to eat my pussy James." She said.

I smiled and moved up her, grabbing the back of her panties. I pulled her down onto my mouth, licking her wet cunt. She tasted sweet, her juices flowing freely down my throat. She bucked her hips against me, pushing herself down onto my face.

"Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy baby, eat it!"

She took my cock in her hand and began to jerk it, moving her head down to suck it. I moaned loudly as she sucked me off, her tongue circling the tip and flicking it every now and then. I gripped her waist firmly, holding her in place while she sucked me off.

She bucked against me as I felt her orgasm, her cum squirting out over my face. I held her in place as she came hard.

"Fuck...that was so good." She said.

She started sucking me again, taking my cock deep into her mouth. She licked my shaft all over, sucking on my balls and stroking my cock with her hand. I felt myself getting close, and I didn't want her to stop.

"Please don't stop." I begged.

She stopped and said, "I love your cock, I hope you can tell."

She continued sucking it, her head bobbing up and down. I was trembling, I could feel my cock throbbing in her mouth. She dropped down and wrapped her lips around the head, slowly sliding up and down. She held just the head in her mouth as I felt myself ejaculate. My penis twitched against her lips as I filled her mouth.

"That was amazing." She said, smiling up at me and swallowing my load. "Are you ready for round two?"

She climbed over me straddling me with her legs, sitting down on my dick. She bounced up and down slowly, teasing me with her pussy. I grabbed her hips and helped move her up and down, feeling her wet lips slide up and down my shaft.

"I'm so sensitive" she said while grinding her clit on me.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, our tongues swirling together. She sat down fully on my cock, bouncing up and down slowly. She moved faster, grinding her clitoris on me as she rode me.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" She cried out.

Her pussy spasmed on me as she came, her juices coating my cock. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I lifted her thighs and pressed my cock into her lips, feeling her hole squeeze my head. I began to thrust, sliding my dick in and out of her.

"Oh god...yes!" She cried out, her hands gripping my shoulders. "Keep going, keep fucking me."

I pounded her harder, watching her tits bounce up and down. She looked so sexy, her hair a mess and her makeup smeared. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I felt myself cumming inside her. She tightened up around me and I filled her womb as she collapsed on top of me.

We lay there panting, recovering from our orgasms. She rolled off of me and we laid in each others arms.

"You're so wonderful James." She said. "Thank you."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. She snuggled up against me, resting her head on my shoulder. I squeezed her ass softly and she giggled, kissing my chest.

"I feel so sore, but I want you to fuck me some more." She said.

"Anything for you." I replied.

I rolled her onto her stomach and climbed over her, spreading her legs and admiring her used pussy, dripping with my cum. I slid my cock between her cheeks, rubbing it up and down her slit. She moaned loudly when I pushed inside her.

"Oh god, please fuck me James." She pleaded.

I fucked her prone, pounding into her tight mature body. She screamed out loud as I bottomed out inside her, her pussy clenching around my shaft.

I sat up, spreading her ass cheeks and looking at her little pink asshole. It was tiny and cute, slightly puffy. I rubbed my cockhead against it, wiggling my dick around her virgin hole. She whimpered at the sensation, opening her eyes and looking back at me.

I licked my fingers and wet her asshole, slowly guiding my cock into it. She gasped and bit her lip as I entered her tight hole. It stretched around my shaft as I forced myself into her.

"Oh god!" She cried out, tears forming in her eyes.

I continued forcing myself into her asshole, pulling back and pushing forward. She reached behind her and helped spread her cheeks. I continued sliding in and out of her ass, her asshole squeezing my cock.

"James..." She moaned. "I've never had anything like this before."

"You're so tight," I grunted as I bottomed out inside her.

"Uuuughh, it's so big" she reached under herself and rubbed her pussy.

She slowly climbed to her knees, my shaft still inside of her, I humped her, my balls hitting the back of her pussy as I reached my base.

She was now full on fingering herself with two fingers, pumping in and out of her swollen lips. I watched her intently as I continued my assault on her ass.

"Fuck me James, fuck me hard." She whispered.

I picked up speed and slammed my dick into her ass. She screamed out loud as I bottomed out again, my cock buried deep inside of her.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." She cried out.

She tensed up and shook all over as her orgasm washed over her. She squirted a jet of fluid under us, leaving a puddle on the sheets.

I could feel myself about to cum again, as I pulled out. I held my dick, splashing her puffy lips, her gaping asshole and twice on her back as i finished.

I collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and holding her close. "Your husband's gonna love that" I said.

"Yeah, I bet he will." She smiled as she hugged me.

We fell asleep in each others arms, spooning. My cock was still pressed against her soft ass.