Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda: "So what did I win?"

Patty: "I was thinking that since we are awfully daring to be naked, that the winner would get to dare the rest of us to do something else in the nude."

Linda: "Oh, I like that. Let me think. How about you three have to walk to the park and cross from the restrooms to the gazebo. Then take a selfie to prove that you did it. Meanwhile I'm a mess and need to clean up.

The three sisters headed out. They were in a panic that someone they knew would see them, especially because the moon was bright. (It was full the night before.) By the time they got to the park, they had relaxed some and figured that they would be less likely to be seen walking through the park than on the sidewalk.

Unfortunately they didn't make it all the way. They were seen by a woman walking her dog.

"What are you doing walking around in the nude?"

"We lost a contest and had to perform a dare. We have to walk across the park naked and take a selfie in front of the gazebo. Please don't report us."

"I don't know what's gotten into you kids. I saw a couple here last night that was also nude on a dare. Maybe it was the full moon. I even took their picture after they passed me. I didn't think that anybody would believe me, and now it's happened again. Amazing."

"So you're not upset."

"Surprised, but not upset. Nudity isn't that big a deal, so I'll even help you out. I'll walk with you back to the gazebo and take the picture with your phone. Of course I'm going to take your picture with my phone, too, so I can add it to my collection."

Linda went up stairs and got into the shower to wash herself off. She dried off and came back to the living room.

"I'm beginning to like being nude. You shot your spunk all over me, but it only took me 2 minutes to wash it off, and my clothes didn't get a drop. That's really cool. I wonder how your sisters are making out."

"I don't know, but we should find out soon. Either they'll get back here or we'll get a call from the police station to bail them out."

Linda and Fred didn't have to wait long. The sisters made it back from the park without any more incidents.

Erin: "What a trip! We did it! Completely nude all the way to the park and back. We even got caught by a lady walking her dog, but she was really nice. She even took the photo for us. Here look."

Linda and Fred looked that the sisters with big grins on their faces in front of the gazebo. They really did it.

Francie: "I can't tell you how excited I am right now to be home. It was like riding the biggest and fastest roller coaster and surviving. I've got to get to my room this second to .... Well you know."

Patty: "Yes, we do, and I have to do the same thing."

Erin: "Me too. I hate to break up this party, but my pussy requires immediate attention."

The three of them dashed up the stairs. Linda and Fred laughed.

"That was pretty funny."

"Yeah, so what do you want to do now?"

"Well I think that we should take Petey and put him to bed. Let's go to your room. You know how much he is at home in my mouth, but he might be able to find another place that he likes just as much. It's hidden behind a set of doors and has a long narrow hallway. It's also really nice, soft, and warm. I'm sure that Peter will like it. You'll have to hunt around for it. It could involve you exploring a lot of my body. In fact it better. If I don't feel you hands and tongue all over my body, you're in trouble."

"I don't think that will be a problem. I promise to explore every nook and cranny of your body. Is there a time limit? It might take a long time."

"I suspect that you'll find the hidden valley fairly quickly, but you'll still need to check out all the other possibilities. I'll give you another 30 minutes. That seems to be your limit."

"I will definitely do that and I trust that if I get off the track, you will guide me with something like 'You are getting warmer or you are getting colder.'"

"I can do that, but I seriously doubt that you won't continue to get warmer."

Needless to say Petey enjoyed being home and Peter found his.

Around 3 am Linda woke up. She had to pee and wanted to get back to Erin's room. Fred was still asleep, but she kissed him on the cheek and told him that she'd see him at breakfast.

After going to the bathroom, she snuck into Erin's room and slid under the sheets. She had slept with Erin before during sleepovers, but this was the first time they were both naked. Since both of them had been nude all evening, it didn't seem to be a big deal and she felt right asleep.

About 6 am Linda woke up to find that she and Erin were in the spoon position and Erin's arms were around her. She blinked her eyes and looked at Erin, who was just waking up.

"Good morning. How are you?"

"I'm fine. A little tired, but okay."

Linda rolled over so she was facing Erin and put her arms around her.

"You feel good. I've never slept with another woman before, but this feels great."

"Actually I think that I can make you feel even better."

Erin then gave Linda a long kiss and started caressing her breasts.

"Oh that feels wonderful. Your hands are so soft and tender, and you're not pawing me like most of the guys. Your lips are lush and plump and your tongue is amazing."

"You haven't felt anything yet."

Erin's hand moved down to Linda's clitoris and started to rub it.

"The best part is that you know what will excite me and what won't. Most guys couldn't find my clitoris with a map. They think that grabbing my boobs and sticking their dick into my vajayjay is enough. They are too clumsy for words. You are much more sensitive to my needs."

Now Linda started feeling Erin's body.

"OMG, you feel great. I like feeling a guy's muscles, but a girl's skin is softer and smoother, and her body more beautiful with all her different shapes and curves."

They continued to kiss and stimulate each other for almost an hour when they both finally climaxed.

"I never imagined that sex with a woman could feel so good. That was fantastic. Have you been a lesbian for long?"

"Actually I'm bisexual. I like a good dick occasionally, too, but I've been sleeping with girls for about 3 years. A lot of them are still in the closet, but society is much more open now. Being gay isn't a bigger deal than being left handed anymore."

"Well, it's a whole new world for me, but I'm sure glad that I found it. I'm definitely on the "Bi team" now. Sometimes I think that the most important thing that a woman needs to learn about sex with a man is how to fake an orgasm. I can't wait to do this again. Now let's go down to breakfast, we've both worked up a good appetite."

12