Sex Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was a very confident man - she was a fucking tiger in bed but she pushed him to his limits when they were out in public, very often making him wait, teasing him to absolute distraction. But they both knew that ultimately she was his; he would let her have her play and then he would take control completely and thoroughly, doing what he wanted, what he knew they both wanted.

Tonight Olivia was strangely anxious, probably because she had absolutely no idea what to expect; although she trusted Alex or she thought she could trust him. She wondered what he was thinking right at this moment as he sat in the chair. Was he hard? Did he want her? Would he be rough with her? Would he carry out his threats to slap her backside? Her body quivered and her sex clenched at the thought of it all and she felt a wave of arousal.

Time passed and Alex just sat getting harder and feeling more and more aroused as he looked at this sexy woman and fuck he wanted her 'so vulnerable and all mine!' he thought to himself -- he wanted to take her and fuck her right there and then.

Decision made, Alex drained his glass, took off his jacket and walked over to her naked kneeling form. Olivia sighed as if she felt that his movement somehow heralded the beginning of something.

Alex picked up the first of the scarves and bound her ankles tightly together. He moved in front of her so that he could bind her hands with the remaining scarf All the while she kept her eyes looking down and he smiled at her submissive stance, whispering, "I'll keep you safe, but you are mine now - do you understand what that that means? " A simple nod from her was enough.

In an instant, Alex realised that part of his own excitement came from knowing her fear, whilst having her trust - it was such a thrill.

Chapter Four - The Mix

He picked up his mobile phone and tapped out a text for John, which said simply anytime now. A moment later more for the effect it would have on Olivia than anything else, Alex dialled the number for John and said, 'Hi John, we are ready for you, just ring on the bell and I'll let you in.'

'I'm a few minutes away,' John replied 'see you soon.'

Olivia's mind jumped to the only reaction she could have.

'What the fuck is going on? Another man, when did we decide that we would involve another man? When did you decide that? Bastard!' she thought.

'Quiet!' he said sternly.

But she smiled a rueful smile as she thought back to all those conversations she had shared with Alex about two men and her bucket list and how she intended to make it happen someday.

When she heard the door bell, suddenly Olivia realised with such clarity what was about to happen and now she felt the anxiety well up inside her as her breathing quickened and her heart began to beat faster.

John walked into the apartment and seeing Olivia naked and tied had an obvious effect on him. 'Fuck man you never told me she was so beautiful. Look at those tits.' John shook his head in disbelief.

'Hell man, are you sure about this?' he asked and Alex nodded yes.

'So just to get this straight, you want me to fuck her right?'

'Oh yes,' Alex replied.

'And you want me to fuck her mouth as well,' John continued.

'Definitely,' Alex said 'and just like we discussed, anything else you want to do is fine with me, you know what to do.'

'She's okay with it is she?' John asked, still amazed at what was happening.

'Of course, it was her idea really. It's a fantasy of hers so just think of it like we're doing her a favour,' Alex said, and he laughed knowing that Olivia would get her own back on him for that later.

'Okay, well I can definitely live with that then,' John said.

Listening to this exchange, despite herself, Olivia felt a definite spike of hot desire running through her; two sets of hands two mouths and of course two cocks; arousal washed over her.

The two men were similar in some ways; and although at this point Olivia couldn't see through the blindfold, John had a rugby players build too, broad shoulders and long legs although perhaps he was an inch or two shorter than Alex.

He had brought champagne, so while Alex went to the kitchen for glasses, John circled the woman taking in her pale skin and red hair and his cock, already hard, twitched, in fact his whole body twitched -- his arousal began to build.

Alex soon opened the Champagne and filled three glasses and after a couple of sips, Alex began to undress and John followed and he knelt in front of Olivia waiting for Alex to begin.

Alex poured the cold bubbly just at the start of the crack of Olivia's ass and the men watched as it trickled down towards her pussy! Olivia bucked slightly as the cold liquid found its target, and the men looked at each other and chuckled, both looking forward to tasting her body and licking the champagne from her sweet pussy.

Alex took her hips in his hands and used his tongue, first where he had poured the champagne, gently moving in circles across her backside.

'You can make noises Olivia, you know, I like to hear your reaction,' Alex said.

'Fuck you bastard,' she said.

'That's my girl,' he said.

John stepped forward and taking her hair on either side of her head he forced her head back. Olivia cried out but there was nothing she could do as Johns massive cock just buffered against her lips - he pulled her hair a bit harder. 'Open your mouth,' he demanded. Olivia did as she was told, hollowing her cheeks to suck the hard shaft into her mouth and oh hell, it felt so good. She wanted to feel his balls and lick the underside of this huge cock in her mouth, but there was no chance of finesse, maybe she could get to that later.

Olivia's breathing quickened and Alex sensed her anticipation as he moved down to the dark skin around her ass, the first flick of his tongue made her squeal and groan as he continued to lick her. His hands reached around her body and his fingers began to play with her breasts, stroking her and gently tweaking her hard nipples. He raised his head to watch John's rock hard cock thrusting in and out, in and out of her mouth, pushing almost down her throat.

John reached down and pinched a nipple, twisting and pulling -- Olivia moaned with pleasure

'Olivia, I can't tell you what a wonderful sight this is watching this huge cock fucking your mouth,' Alex said, 'he's going to fuck you in all sorts of other places too and just as hard, I mean really hard, because he is a bit of a rough bastard, but maybe you are beginning to realise what marvellously rough actually is eh? Then today, just for your complete pleasure and mine, I'm going to lick your sweet pussy, gently sucking and nibbling on your clit until you cum,' and he moved on to his back and stretched his body out on the floor underneath her and John pushed Olivia down onto his face.

She cried out as his tongue found her wet pussy and pushing inside, he licked and sucked her finding the sweet spot, lapping at the juices, nipping and biting her swollen clit.

She moaned and writhed and after a signal from Alex, John, still rock hard pulled his cock out of her mouth and she cried out, 'Oh God oh God, I'm going to cum,' she shouted, growing louder and her body stiffened and her hot climax throbbed inside her as her moans became screams.

But the men were not finished. Alex held her hips to steady her while his tongue continued its onslaught until he paused. 'Was that good?' he asked.

'Oh so good,' she said, 'so good, need to rest now, must rest now.'

'I don't think so,' Alex said, 'no not yet.'

The two men worked together, man handling Olivia's body into position so that she was lying straight out on her back. Alex pulled her arms up over her head and John took her tied ankles in both hands then lifted her legs so far back that they rested almost behind her head. Olivia was now completely exposed and helpless; her hands above her head tied at the wrists, her legs together and held up high by one of John's big hands and her pussy glistening and slick as John rammed his big cock deep into her.

'She likes a good hard fucking,' Alex said to John, 'very hard.'

'No problem,' John replied, a little breathless.

With one strong thrust after another he ground his huge shaft into her, pumping hard and rough as she moaned and writhed on the floor.

Alex pulled off her blind fold and their eyes locked as he leaned in to kiss her mouth, fully and passionately. She kissed him right back, moaning into his mouth while his fingers moved down to stroke and caress her breasts and nipples again.

To Alex the contrast was obvious and he wondered if she had begun to realise the nature of the little game he was playing. But of course she knew he realised, marvellously rough and staggeringly gentle -- hell it's what she wanted, what she longed for, he knew that.

The sound of the rhythmic slap of skin on skin echoed around the room as John's cock moved hard and fast inside her slick sex. Olivia couldn't help herself, the combination of forceful hard fucking from John and the soft gentle licking on her nipples from Alex begin to drive her crazy and she writhed on a rolling wave of pleasure. 'Oh god,' she said, 'I can't take much more of this, I'm going to come again.'

Olivia exploded hot cum on to Johns cock and he roared with excitement, pushing on almost harder than before, sweat gleaming on his strong chest.

Alex stood up and John took this as signal and slowed down and stopped fucking Olivia and, releasing her legs, they dropped to the floor as he rolled off her and moved away a little.

Alex un-tied her ankles and Olivia's legs opened, and he positioned himself at the opening of her sex as their eyes lock. He pushed the tip of his cock into her, slowly sliding in and out around and down slowly, so slowly, reaching every part, every nerve ending as his tongue wrapped around hers as they built the rhythm together.

Once again Olivia's moans turned to low growls and groans and becoming more intense. She wrapped her legs around him and they moved together in a slow sweet rhythm, slowly, gently, slowly, gently, on and on.

Alex felt it in his legs first and he knew that he would cum at any moment. - He looked across at John to see him watching them while pumping his own cock furiously, his eyes bulging with concentration!

'Come for me Olivia, come for me now please,' Alex cried, 'I've got to let go.'

That seemed to be the signal for them all. Alex yelled, John shouted

'Oh my God, oh fuck,' Olivia said, 'oh my God, oh fuck.' She kept saying those words over and over again as if they were on some sort of crazy repeat loop.

'Okay Olivia,' Alex said, 'so now you know how it feels to have marvellously rough and staggeringly gentle all at the same time, what did you think?'

'Bastard,' she whispered.

'I'll take that as a compliment then,' Alex said. 'Oh and I should tell you that John has assured me he can be just as effective when playing gentle, and you already know how rough I can be - so maybe next time.'

Then the three of them just laughed and laughed!!

***

Thanks for reading this story. I hope that you enjoyed it. Please let me know and do share your thoughts and suggestions for what could happen next.

I hope that you've enjoyed this story so far... there is lots more to read.

Thanks

Jess x

12