Sex Fighting League Ch. 04

Story Info
Watching two guys go at it and then my first official fight.
18.5k words
4.53
2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then, what did you get up to last night?" Dave asked when I sat down at the breakfast bar.

I looked around as I feigned thinking he was talking to someone else as I maintained my innocence. No one else was in the room he could be talking to. "Me?" I asked to which he just nodded with a knowing grin. Had we been that loud? I was pretty confident that we had been quite discrete. Of course in the throes of passion... who knows. "Early night. It was a long day."

"Early night with Abi," Dave pressed.

"She is my roommate so yeah, Abi was there," I replied.

"Same bed?" he prompted.

"I know the accommodation is basic but we are afforded our own bed," I said.

"It is more fun to share," Dave prompted.

"I am sure it is," I said as I tried my best to sound bored and distracted. This was a line of questioning I was not going to surrender any details on. Abi came out of the room wearing a t-shirt and not a lot else from what I could see. She hadn't been wearing anything at all earlier and judging by the mid-thigh length of her t-shirt I would bet she was not wearing anything underneath it.

"Fuuuuuuucking hell," Dave said quietly as he watched her pad barefoot across the room and get the milk out of the fridge. She was achingly sexy. Effortless. Zero make-up. She hadn't even brushed her hair, but damn, she was just sexy. She just had that extra level. I am not sure if it was how she held herself or her natural shape and body structure. She just had it. I am not sure what it was, but she most definitely had whatever it was.

"What?" she asked when she saw the three guys staring at her. She checked her t-shirt had not ridden up or anything which it hadn't "Fucking weirdos," she muttered when she realised they were just staring while she poured herself a glass of milk.

"How good was your night?" Dave asked her.

"Okay, nice dinner, lovely company," she said glancing at me momentarily. When she noticed that she was still being stared at she just looked at him confused before taking a seat and crossing her legs. "What am I missing?" she asked as she again checked she was not flashing her ass or anything else by mistake.

"They seem to think there are details of our night yesterday," I said to her.

"Do they now. Did they hear us?" she said and I just stared at her with my 'fucking really' expression. She saw my expression and laughed. "Ooops. Er, yeah, nothing happened. Just two chicks sharing a bed," she said as she all but owned up to the fact that we did get up to something other than sleep.

"Stop talking," I said to her while shaking my head. She would be shit at Poker. "Just stop talking."

"I thought you had separate beds," Dave said.

"Yeah, we do," she said and she looked at me for a prompt. A bit late on that department. You dug the hole, let's see you climb out of that one. "Anyway, none of your fucking business. What did you lot get up to the other night?" she asked as Jenny came out of her room at the perfect time.

"I didn't lick another girl's pussy at any stage of the evening," Jenny said as she continued to towel dry her hair. "I assume that is the subject? Assumption based on the fact that Dave looks like he is going to cum in his pants."

"Neither did we," I lied.

"Fuck off you didn't I saw how you were looking at each other," Jenny laughed, "Horny bitches. I bet you were deep enough to lick each other's ovaries."

Dave looked like he was going to blow in his pants at just the thought of it. I was a rabbit in headlights. I had nowhere to go and was backed into a corner. I was also crap at Poker, it is just Abi was really really crap at it. "And anyway, who cares," Jenny continued, "Dave, obviously does, but he is just a pervert. We got anything for breakfast?" she asked as she dismissed the topic of Abi and myself which killed the conversation. I am not sure if she knew just how deep the hook was in me and how much wriggling I would have needed to do to get off it. I am assuming as she missed the opportunity to push the hook deeper and twist it she was oblivious to my awkward squirming. Either way, thanks, Jenny. I owe you one, but will take that debt to my grave.

I considered questioning Jenny if she had indeed serviced them all, but I decided to cut my losses while I was still slightly ahead. They all knew that Abi and myself had slept together even if they didn't know to what extent we had done so. "Yeah, just go and have a wank Dave," Abi said as she finished her drink and stood up off the bar stool. "There is plenty of material free online. Do you want my ID?" she teased. Like me, there was ample soft porn in the public domain that was not that hard to find if you so wished. Her ID would make it a lot easier. He didn't reply, he had lost the advantage and he was just now coming across as a dirty pervert. I grinned at how quickly he lost control of that situation.

Abi stopped by where I was sitting and hugged me. For no reason other than to tease Dave. "Morning roomie," she said as she squeezed me. She watched Dave as we hugged and grinned at him with an unspoken "how much do you wanna watch this" question.

"Morning gorgeous," I replied as I squeezed her back.

"Come on, let's go and get sorted for today," Abi said as she pulled me to my feet. She led me by the hand towards our room and then looked over her shoulder at Dave. "I think my ovaries want another licking. We have time," she said with a giggle. Dave looked like he was going to explode. Both with frustration and pure fantasy. It is a funny thing live porn. He can watch as many girls as he wants to have sex, but it is a lot more fun when you see it in person. Just for clarity here, there is no way he is watching that sort of show live. Not without paying for it anyway.

We got dressed and went to the gym. It was our turn to watch this time. The guys were going to fight for our entertainment. Jenny had a morning of learning how to have sex with herself where whereas Abi and I were subjected to some classroom learning. It was fairly dull and I would have rather had sex with myself, or even better, tried to get revenge on Abi. Judging by the expression that Jenny was wearing at lunch time her extra lesson had not gone that well. Neither of us asked her, she didn't look like she wanted to talk about it. The afternoon was where it was going to get interesting. The guys had been given the girl show the day before where they got to watch us have sex. Today it was our turn.

It must be primal, but there is something cool about watching guys fight. I can't even explain it. Maybe it is the display of strength and the evolutionary urge that means you have sex with the strongest one. Or maybe it is just purely the buzz of watching the competition. I don't know what the reason was, all I know is that I was looking forward to this more than I was my next breath. There was an elephant in the room though, and that was that there were three of them. Boxing was a two-player sport and as a threesome, it just wouldn't work. In fact, I believe it was against our terms of contract to be involved in a three-way boxing match. We could partake in a tag team-style event, but that would require four of them, and as stated, there were three of them. There was always the option to sub in one of us to make up the fourth competitor, but that was unfair to both the poor girl who was thrown to the wolves and the guy who was unlucky enough to get the chick as a partner. We were not equal. They were good boxers and we were good boxers in our own right, but they had the reach and the power. We would come out very second best which would leave it as a two vs one event and that just isn't fair.

"We need two volunteers?" one of the trainers said. None of them stepped forward. "Pussies," he goaded, but none of them took the bait.

"Girls?" he asked, "Pick one."

"Who has the biggest dick?" Abi asked. The three of them looked at each other, I knew the answer to that was not Darren, but I didn't actually know who was biggest. I have seen them both naked and watched them masturbate at least once, but I wasn't sure who was bigger. I guess that means that there wasn't much in it either way. I knew neither of them was small.

"Thickest or longest?" Martin queried.

"Oooo thickest," Abi said with a grin.

"Me then," Dave said.

"Cool. You then," Abi said.

"Verses who?" the trainer asked. Neither of them stepped forward. This must have looked bad on them. Surely not stepping forward indicated a lack of confidence in their abilities. If you were confident then you would take on any challenger surely? "Fucking hell guys, come on. Darren, you, get ready. Disgrace, fucking disgrace. Sorry girls."

I grinned. I am not sure if he was apologising for swearing or if he was apologising on their behalf for their lack of bravery. Darren and Dave disappeared to get sorted for the match. Martin came and sat next to us. He was quiet, I guess he realised that did not look good on any of them. In his defence though I would hesitate getting into a boxing ring with Dave. I have seen him fight and he is powerful and that is ignoring the forfeit.

Darren and Dave came back dressed in boxer shorts and wearing gloves. The gloves were checked and double-checked, but neither of them would be cheating with weights in the gloves or whatever. It was just good practice. The gloves were tied for them and both of them were given the thumbs up as soon as the medial feeds were verified.

There was no ring as such. The floor was padded like the mat though, but there were no ropes. It was just a straight-up fight. Three rounds, KO or knockdown was a straight win, otherwise, it went to points.

Neither of them was particularly graceful when it came to style. They just relied on taking more than the other could dish out, keeping a tight defence and overpowering the opponent. It was a heavy-weight style, but neither of them had the heavy-weight body. It was so cool to watch though. Any one of the body shots would have put me on the deck. Even if I got a block on it the power would just blast through my defence and I would have barely lasted 10 seconds. In that situation, I would be a lot more mobile, but even so, I was not a Ninja, I would get caught with something and as soon as I got caught I would be second place in a competition between two.

The sound of leather on skin and leather was awesome. The sounds and the thud of the force that was being exerted. It was awesome. I should probably have been in Darren's corner, but I didn't really care who won. Purely from a vindictive angle and taking into account the forfeit I would love Darren to lose. He has had my ass, I would love for him to know how that feels. I had no strong feelings either way though. Darren slammed a glove into Dave's ribs and the wind got forced out of him. He stepped back and Darren went in for the kill. Dave clamshelled up and just took punch after punch after punch into the body as he tucked his elbows in and protected his face. "You have to fight back," one of the trainers shouted.

Dave snapped a hook at Darren but missed. It was just to satisfy the fighting back requirement as he ran the clock down. Ten seconds and he survived the first round. Darren took that one though. They had 30 seconds in the corner while their gloves were checked as well as their medical feeds. They had Vaseline smeared onto their eyebrows as they did hit hard enough even with the technology to break the thin skin there. Darren came out again and carried on as he ended the first round, but Dave was alert to it. He didn't throw much back for a while, but he did duck and dive and land a few decent jabs into Darren's face. Darren threw an uppercut just as Dave stepped forward into it and Dave went down in a heap with a grunt. "YES!" Darren yelled as he threw his arms in the air.

"Below the belt," the trainer said as Dave curled into a ball to protect his nuts.

"Fuck off," Darren said.

"Below the belt," the trainer repeated and the replay was shown on the big screen. Yeah, no defending that, that was a proper ball shot. Even I winced, and I am not an owner of testicles. The hit was obviously accidental, but I am sure that fact didn't help Dave as he took 15 seconds to get to his feet as he nursed his testicles.

"Sorry mate," Darren said when he saw the replay and they touched gloves.

"You okay?" the trainer asked Dave and he nodded. He made sure his eyes were focused and pulled his gloves, satisfied, he stepped out of the way and the fight resumed.

Dave snapped a left and caught Darren who recoiled back, Dave threw a right and missed as Darren stepped back, but he followed it with another left hook. Darren stepped forward when the right missed and was just in time to place his face in the arc of the left hook. It connected and sweat along with his spit flew off his face and out of his mouth. The flesh on his face rippled with the force and he just fell forwards with momentum. Dave stepped out of the way as Darren face planted into the floor. Abi, Jenny and I gasped at the violence like a perfectly voiced cartoon fight, but that was a massive hit. Had I not known any better I would be hunting for a sniper the way Darren went down. There was no disputing that as a knockdown and not a slip.

There wasn't even a count. Darren hit the floor and lay motionless for a second. He then twitched his left arm and rolled onto his back. A trainer removed his mouthguard and let him sit up. After a minute he got to his feet and Dave tapped gloves with him again. Girls hugged, guys just glove-tapped. To Dave's credit, he didn't celebrate the win. That was a seriously heavy hit and I think everyone was relieved when Darren got up and the medical feed confirmed he was fine.

They had their gloves taken off and Dave took Darren's boxers off him so he was naked. Abi, I and Jenny all wolf-whistled as his cock came into view. "OFF OFF OFF OFF!" we chanted as Dave hesitated. He took his off as well and we cheered as we saw his cock. Yeah, he was fairly well-hung. "Oh wow," Abi said with a grin when she saw what he was packing.

I grinned as well. That would be fun, although Darren is not an owner of the entrance that would enjoy what Dave was packing. Even as a girl who is not totally against anal, there is no way in fuck I would take that up the ass. I would be tapping out and if that was not an option I would be drowning myself in lube.

Dave shoved Darren to his knees and made him bend over. He squirted him with lube and Darren worked it into himself. Dave stroked himself with the lube until he was erect and I just stared in disbelief. He got bigger. Fucking hell, I would shy away from that in my pussy. That would ruin me I think. He slid between Darren's firm buttocks and I could track the passage of his cock by Darren's face. He slid into him and much to Darren's credit he didn't complain or really react. He slid right into him and then started to have sex with him from behind.

Darren just let him ride him. Dave stroked himself in and out of him and after a few moments, Darren started leaking as his prostate got assaulted. With each thrust, a dribble of cum flowed onto the mat underneath Darren and he grunted, but not in protest. Dave changed the angle a few times and eventually found the sweet spot. "Oh fuck..." Darren mumbled as Dave stroked his length in and out of his lubed-up ass. "Yes..." Darren moaned softly.

Dave kept the pace and angle while he had sex with Darren. It is a genre of porn that I have never really watched, the guy-on-guy, but I could see the appeal. It was cool. Darren was rock hard, his cock pointing straight at the mat and with each stroke of Dave's manhood, a trickle of cum oozed onto the mat. "Fuck..." Darren grunted as Dave picked up the pace.

It was not words of protest. It was words of satisfaction. He was so enjoying this. He would never admit it, but let's be honest here, biologically a guy is more likely to enjoy anal than a girl. I had nothing back there other than secondary stimulation and I still quite liked it. I am fairly sure I would be all over anal if I had a prostate to have fun with. "I'm cumming," Darren gasped as his cock exploded onto the mat underneath him. A powerful orgasm ripped through him and he flooded the mat with his cum. I grinned as I watched.

Dave pulled out of him, rolled him onto his back, spread his legs and slid back into him again. He had sex with him in missionary and still cum dribbled out of Darren's cock while he took it up the ass. Dave was so deep into him, but Darren was enjoying it. He was no longer getting fucked he was having sex. He was pushing back onto Dave as he penetrated him. "Good girl," Dave grinned at him, "Go on, cum like a bitch again."

Darren did, he orgasmed again with another guy's cock up his ass. Midway through his orgasm he grabbed hold of his cock and started to play with himself while Dave fucked him. Faster and faster his hand moved up and down himself and Dave got faster and faster. Both of them were breathing heavily, but it was Dave who came next. Forcing himself up into Darren as his cock exploded and fired cum into his ass. Darren kept wanking himself, faster and faster until he exploded with a fountain of semen. Both of them grunted with satisfaction as they emptied the contents of their balls. Darren was spent onto his own chest, whereas Dave came deep into Darren's ass.

Dave stood up and Darren rolled onto his side. He wrinkled his nose up when he felt the aftermath of unprotected anal sex. The three of us girls laughed at the expression that he pulled as he felt cum dribble back out again.

"Not nice is it?" I quipped.

Darren looked at me and I saw a flash of genuine empathy. I still have no doubt that he would still fuck me up the ass again without a moment's hesitation if he got the chance, but there was that true empathy of knowing how it felt.

We were all dismissed for the day. As we were leaving the changing rooms Abi and myself were intercepted by one of the staff. She introduced herself as Rachel. "You got a minute?" she asked.

I nodded as did Abi and we followed her into one of the side rooms. "Your challenge yesterday was sensational," Rachel said, "Are you two together?"

I shook my head, but Abi answered. "No, we are not together. Why?" she asked. "And anyway, I didn't think that was being recorded," she added as she remembered the previous requirements for our challenge.

Rachel just grinned at her. Not threatening or anything like that, just at our naivete. "Everything is recorded," she said, "It was not and will never be broadcast. Plus you need fairly high clearance to get access to it."

"I couldn't find it," I said.

"Yes, fairly high clearance," she repeated.

"Higher than us seeing our own session?" Abi questioned.

"Way higher, you are not a secure grade," she began but shook her head as she changed the subject back to why she had spoken to us. "Anyway, not the point. You are not a couple?"

"No," Abi said, but she looked at me. We are not, but we did have amazing sex last night.

Rachel picked up on the look we exchanged and smiled. "How intimate have you been with each other?" she asked. She was good. She was very perceptive.

"Intimate enough," I said, "Why?"

"Just once?" she asked to which Abi nodded. "And not a couple or exclusive?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, just... curiosity," I said carefully. "Why?" I asked again. I am 99.9% sure I am allowed to be in a relationship with anyone, but I had that many terms and conditions of my contract I was doubting myself. Were we in trouble? I couldn't work out why we were.

"We want you two to be your first fight," she said.

"Same gym? Isn't that a bit..." Abi began, but she ran out of vocabulary to question the decision. Generally, fights were inter-gym as that is where the money is and gets the most exposure.